• MemoryDepot.com

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"I was sent a defective product. I ended up returning it after sending a number of emails plus opening a PAYPAL dispute.
When MEMORYDEPOT issued a refund it was not the full amount. Needed to continue addressing the matter. After a hassle and being out return shipping $21.46( they asked that the item being insured and did not answer my question clearly as to who pays the cost of shipping, which is also unclear in their return policy) I would not recommend this online seller. The prices are not that competitive and are most likely items that have been refurbished or returns from retail stores. Buyer beware.

This review was modified by shel_tam on January 13 2015 11:07:04 AM

"I ordered SATA DOM's from them, I had to RMA a few of them which took 2 months to finally get a response with an RMA number. During this time I ordered a couple more to use while I waited for my RMA DOM's to be returned. It is now 18 days after that order, I have my RMA'd disks but still have not received the replacements which where promised rush order and that they had them in stock. Today I told them to cancel the order and have ordered from another company, I am tired of this 3 month long fiasco and will never deal with the company again."

This review was modified by jplute on October 21 2014 11:50:14 AM

"Great Store. Got my RAM for my Mac Next day, for a fraction of Apple cost. Works perfectly and i got a very good service, and good advices.

I will definitively buy again from them

This review was modified by art4work on May 07 2014 10:08:01 AM

"I ordered a specific brand by part number, and I got a generic no-name brand instead. The only reason I ordered from them was because they said they had that specific item.
I am not satisfied at all.

This review was modified by icco on May 07 2014 09:46:20 AM

"i would like to thanks Memorydepot.com for helping me to install my RAM. They took time to explain how to install it, i got my memory within 3 days ( which is not bad considered the town in Canada i am!). So great service, great price, i would recommend this company to anyone. "

This review was modified by paulkawinski on January 09 2014 07:14:39 AM

"This company is a shitty company. I took a look at the review and sounds like a good company until I bought 600 dollar worth of video card. Decide to call them on Monday. Thank god I did. The customer rep lie he was the owner and wouldn't transfer to a supervisor wasted my time and now I have to wait for a couple of days for my refund to come through. Poor customer service along with fake sales wasting customers time. I suggest only buying from sites like bestbuy, amazon, ebay, and newegg if you need some tech products other sites pretends to stock products that they don't have and love wasting people time. Beware of memorydepot such horrible liars!!"

This review was modified by leeb10 on January 06 2014 11:25:57 PM

"Great store. Fast shipping ! Easy return !
We ordered some memory, we had problems with it. it turned out it was our Dell mother board we had problems with. When we tried proprietary Dell memory, it cause even more problem. DEll eventually replaced the motherboard. We returned the RAM without problem and got refunded quickly. The RAM from Memory depot was good quality RAM at a substantially lower price.

"Very unsatisfied, placed an order at the end of Feb for an item listed as "in stock" on their website (was listed as in stock untill 3-26 when they deleted the product from their site) and waited. A week later it was placed in "intra-warehouse transfer" a week later used their customer support email and did not recieve an answer. I decided to wait a week and call their customer support. I spoke to an individual who assured me that the product would ship on the 25th for delivery on the 27th. When i did not recive a delivery confirmation on the 25th I diecided to once again use their email technical support program which was quickly answered this time....I was advised that they in fact did not have this product, my order was cancelled, and my money was returned. I wrote them a final email requesting their assistance in finding a solution to this issue which was ignored as well. I would not recommend this site to anyone."

"Wonderfull service! They explained me in details the memory i need for my system. Got it with free shipping, on time. I would definitvely recommand them,"

"Ordered a memory for my Imac, was sceptical due to the pricing very low compared to the Mac store but apparently the same type of memory. I leave in Canada and got it the next day i ordered it about 4PM, i got some advise my email. I have to say i am impressed with the service "

"I have used them several times and despite one longer than usual delivery they have been responsive and helpful."

"I ordered an LCD monitor from them because they had the correct model I was looking for at a decent price. Also, they were based fairly close to my location (I live in NY, about 1.5 hours from their Canadian location in Montreal). Despite being so close, it took days for my monitor order to be processed. Their explanation: "This unit is only available in our Canadian location and is a large item. So there are more logistical information that need to be reviewed before the product can ship." I ordered my monitor on 7/18/12 and received it 7/25/12. Communication from the company left something to be desired, as well as the slow processing time. I feel the shipping could have been faster given I'm so close. Also, their shipping method seems to be rather silly. They hauled my package across the border, and shipped it from within the US to my city. Also, once it did ship, I did receive a tracking number that did work eventually. So, despite how I feel, I did receive the monitor and it works fine. They could just use better communication and a website that is less poorly designed."

"I am quite pleased with the service provided, especially when I needed information on an urgent basis. The customer service agent was very helpful.They were able to process the order expeditiously. I am hoping to receive the shipment on time as promised"

"My son and I ordered 8 GB of memory recently and found, to our dismay, that the memory was the wrong type. I contacted MemoryDepot and found them to be friendly, helpful, and kind enough to accept the memory for a refund. MemoryDepot is a world class company that knows how to treat people right. Much thanks MemoryDepot! "

"By mistake I ordered the wrong memory modules. My e mail was responded to very quickly and I was kindly told to mail the product back for a full reimbursement."

Share MemoryDepot.com's store rating

MemoryDepot.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

MemoryDepot.com is not a merchant member
MemoryDepot.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!