• Rating 8.50/10 165 reviews

MemoryDepot.com is not a merchant member
    MemoryDepot.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • MemoryDepot.com contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"i would like to thanks Memorydepot.com for helping me to install my RAM. They took time to explain how to install it, i got my memory within 3 days ( which is not bad considered the town in Canada i am!). So great service, great price, i would recommend this company to anyone. "

modified review This review was modified by paulkawinski on January 09 2014 07:14:39 AM

"This company is a shitty company. I took a look at the review and sounds like a good company until I bought 600 dollar worth of video card. Decide to call them on Monday. Thank god I did. The customer rep lie he was the owner and wouldn't transfer to a supervisor wasted my time and now I have to wait for a couple of days for my refund to come through. Poor customer service along with fake sales wasting customers time. I suggest only buying from sites like bestbuy, amazon, ebay, and newegg if you need some tech products other sites pretends to stock products that they don't have and love wasting people time. Beware of memorydepot such horrible liars!!"

modified review This review was modified by leeb10 on January 06 2014 11:25:57 PM

"Great store. Fast shipping ! Easy return !
We ordered some memory, we had problems with it. it turned out it was our Dell mother board we had problems with. When we tried proprietary Dell memory, it cause even more problem. DEll eventually replaced the motherboard. We returned the RAM without problem and got refunded quickly. The RAM from Memory depot was good quality RAM at a substantially lower price.

"Very unsatisfied, placed an order at the end of Feb for an item listed as "in stock" on their website (was listed as in stock untill 3-26 when they deleted the product from their site) and waited. A week later it was placed in "intra-warehouse transfer" a week later used their customer support email and did not recieve an answer. I decided to wait a week and call their customer support. I spoke to an individual who assured me that the product would ship on the 25th for delivery on the 27th. When i did not recive a delivery confirmation on the 25th I diecided to once again use their email technical support program which was quickly answered this time....I was advised that they in fact did not have this product, my order was cancelled, and my money was returned. I wrote them a final email requesting their assistance in finding a solution to this issue which was ignored as well. I would not recommend this site to anyone."

"Wonderfull service! They explained me in details the memory i need for my system. Got it with free shipping, on time. I would definitvely recommand them,"

"Ordered a memory for my Imac, was sceptical due to the pricing very low compared to the Mac store but apparently the same type of memory. I leave in Canada and got it the next day i ordered it about 4PM, i got some advise my email. I have to say i am impressed with the service "

"I am quite pleased with the service provided, especially when I needed information on an urgent basis. The customer service agent was very helpful.They were able to process the order expeditiously. I am hoping to receive the shipment on time as promised"

"My son and I ordered 8 GB of memory recently and found, to our dismay, that the memory was the wrong type. I contacted MemoryDepot and found them to be friendly, helpful, and kind enough to accept the memory for a refund. MemoryDepot is a world class company that knows how to treat people right. Much thanks MemoryDepot! "

"By mistake I ordered the wrong memory modules. My e mail was responded to very quickly and I was kindly told to mail the product back for a full reimbursement."

"Great company to deal with, email responses are in a quick timely manner."

"Excellent source for memory"

"Really excellent experience. Fast shipping, fast response regarding a Mac memory issue. Would strongly recommend them.

philip

"all memory ive bought works just fine and couldnt be any happier with the service and the free shipping is great and also the short time it took to get them...your the best"

Rating 8/104/5

"I receided my order within 24 hours. I was really surprised and happy. Product is what I ordered. Little bit unsatisfied for technical reasons with the efficiency"

"Memory arrived in scheduled time frame and works flawlessly thus far. I'm very satisfied. Thank you for your service, I saved hundreds versus going with Apple's memory."