Product & services pricing Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"I WAS REQUESTING A PRESCRIPTION TRANSFER FROM WALMART
TO MEIJER. I WALKED INTO THE PHARMACY HANDLED THE YOUNG LADY MY PRESCRIPTION BOTTLE AND ASK THE COST SINCE I DO NOT HAVE PRESCRIPTION COVERAGE. SHE QUOTED ME $54.72 WHEN I WENT TO PICK UP THE PRESCRIPTION IT SCANNED 98.00. I TALKED WITH THE PHARMACIST ON STAFF VERY ARROGANT. WOULD NOT HONOR WHAT I WAS QUOTED. WILL NEVER GO BACK.

"You cannot beat Meijer for one-stop shopping from casual clothing, especially children's, to fresh produce, from houseware to the garden shop. I especially like the spacious aisles and the fast check-out service. I am a senior shopper who appreciates that security is visible in Meijer parking lots."

modified review This review was modified by cupor2 on May 14 2014 03:03:39 PM

"Bought a CAT toy... almost everything went well. Placing the order was easy, product shipped 3-4 days later, the problem is that someone was lazy in the shipping department and simply put the shipping label on the toy box itself and shipped it. As a result, the box came a bit beat up. Just not very professional shipping standards. "

"Bought an expensive hybrid mattress from them because they had the best price. After taking 2 days off from work to receive item on the day the tracking said it was coming, it arrived. Opened the box, WRONG mattress. This one is a foam mattress that was vacuum packed and it exploded out of the packaging, and can not be sqished to fit back in the box. Called customer service, and the said to give them 2 to 5 days. Waiting to hear what resolution will be. Since the box was opened on my platform bed, thay's where it is. I will have to sleep on it, since I am a 65 year old woman and cannot move the 150 pound mattress. Have no clue how they will fix this situation...was nit impressed with customer service so far...nobody bending over backwards to fix this, as on other sites like Overstock. I am a buyer for a large company and spend thousands online each month. Will avoid this site in the future."

"Do not buy from this place. Christmas Eve I opened the electric scooter I purchased for my son and it was pink. It totally ruined his main gift. I called early morning day after Christmas to complain. At this point I expected them to go out of their way to help make it up to my son. I was told that they are working on getting me free shipping. Than I was told that they will contact me about my case. I told them that the decent thing to her would be to give my son the scooter for free and have it delivered over night (That is what my company would have done, than again we like to keep our clients). I have not heard back from them all day that day and at the end of the following day I called again. I was told that we won't be able to get the scooter until the beginning of January and after waiting on hold for about 15 minutes for the manager I was offered 20% off. What crappy CS. I will never buy from Meijer again!"

modified review This review was modified by Monika310 on December 27 2013 02:14:57 PM

"I love to shop at my Meijer's, I find prices great, and the cashiers are so very helpful. My order was large but Patricia took her time to make sure everything was correctly priced also bagged safely. She went above her duties to place all my items in my cart, also called for a young man to help carry out. Once in a while they may run out of an item but always willing to give rain checks or give me another product. There store is clean and bright. ( 130 S Gary Ave
Bloomingdale, Illinois -Thank you

modified review This review was modified by Dianeorr on August 12 2013 08:49:51 PM

"I purchased a shelving system for my living room with the idea of hiding my electronics and having space for books. Ascetically, it is very nice, just not particularly functional.

When it was finally delivered, 3 days shy of a month after the order, the box looked as if it had been dropped from the truck several times (mind you, shipping was $180+). It was taped and re-taped along with being saran wrapped and still looked awful. After inspecting the outermost pieces for damage, I reluctantly took delivery.

When I unpackaged and began to assemble it, it became apparent that either it had been raided for parts or had been returned from another customer. The very first part needed was missing and the box for hardware had been ripped open.

After realizing this, I reached out to Meijer to make me whole, either by getting me the parts, replacing the unit, or providing some sort of incentive to remain a customer. They proceeded to tell me that "it wasn't our fault", but the vendor's, provided me a number to call to get the part and said good luck. Upon this response, I decided this was not a company to do business with and requested they process a return. To return this piece, I have to go find a new box, since the one they delivered to me is destroyed, thereby causing more of an inconvenience.

Moral of the story: Meijer clearly doesn't stand behind the merchandise they are selling on their website and has no regard for their customer's time or repeat business. I will never purchase another item from them again.

"NEVER BUY FROM THEM ON WEBSITE! They will send you anything that sounds like what you ordered and they could care less about what you say when you call them. The product I ordered they did not have and so they sent me something of less quality and charged me the same price!!!!!!!!!!!"

"I will not order from Meijer.com ever again. I ordered a Halloween costume for my daughter that was only available online @ Meijer.com and it arrived damaged. There was a stain on the dress and another piece of the dress was missing. The costume looked like it had been previously worn & used and then brought back to the store and they resold it. Since the costume was only available online and not in any of the Meijer stores, I reordered another one and I had to pay extra to expedite the shipping to get the costume in time for Halloween. The 2nd costume arrived damaged too!!! There were pieces missing from the crown! Unbelieveable! This was my first and last experience ordering anything from them-NEVER AGAIN. I called the Orland Pk. IL store and they were not helpful at all. The gentleman seemed bewildered and didn't know how to help me. I was on the phone so long waiting for him to help me that my phone actually died! I called customer service and Angela was great! She helped me tremendously! She went above and beyond to do everythng she could to rectify the situation and in the end, I received a credit for the full amt. I paid for the first costume I ordered plus a credit for the shipping charges, so I'm so relieved that this ordeal is finally over. Thanks so much Angela!! *The excellent ratings below are for Angela-customer service rep. @ Meijer.com orders only. I give the Orland Pk. Meijer store a zero-negative:( "

modified review This review was modified by gkmomof4 on October 24 2012 01:15:31 PM

"horrible experience. I will never order from them again. My items have still yet to arrive. I placed four diffrent order with four diffrent people, and this one is the only place that is taking forever. i havent received any email update either. "

"I placed an order with Meijer called a week later to check status of order and was told it should ship today. That night I recieved a cancelation notice just stating unable to process.
There's no home is more like it no longer than 6 hrs from ship to cancaled. Do not recommend for any future buys.

"I ordered twice from this company this Christmas season. They were shipped quickly and were correct. I received an email acknowledgement when I placed the order, then another email (including a tracking number) the next day when the order shipped. I received both orders (each with multiple items) with no problems. "

"let me state simply that meijer has no clue what customer service means. i placed an order for a fairly large item. after the deducted nearly $300 from my checking account a discrepancy in the shipping caused them to cancel the order. when i called to find out what the issue was i was first told my card had been declined, untrue...the money was deducted. then, after explaining what "pre-authorization" means they tried to tell me that they could not release the hold on my account. i work in banking, not only am i well aware of pre-authorizations i know that only the merchant can release a hold early. they refused to release my funds, stating that only the bank could do that, and they also refused to assist me in clearing up the discrepancy with the shipping stating that "once an order has been cancelled it cannot be reopened". they suggested that i log back in and purchase the item again. really? and where do you suppose i get $300 extra? then, in response to an email complaining about their customer service, the again gave me the definition of pre-authorization refusing to acknowledge my complaint of their horrible customer service. finally they claim to have attempted to release my funds but stated that no one at wells fargo could direct them to the proper department to handle the release of funds. funny...i had no trouble reaching the proper department to obtain the exact information they would need to release my funds. good luck to anyone who has to deal with meijer.com customer service.."

"ordered 2 boxes of Coco Wheats. they shipped 2 days later and arrived a week after that. decent."

"Although the store boasts international shipping, I was completely unsatisified with shopping there.

I had problem processing my credit card. Although I was using a US IP address and a US credit card, I was told this was not the case. Finally one of my 4 transactions went through. I don't even know why, because I didn't change my IP address or my card.

In a few days I got an e-mail saying my order was cancelled. I didn't mind and ordered the same items elsewhere. But in a few days they send me the message my order was shipped.

I tried to follow up with their e-mail, but they have never replied. Too bad. This store doesn't exist for me anymore.

Meijer is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Meijer is not a merchant member
Meijer does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!