MegaToners.com Reviews - megatoners.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 3.33/10 90 reviews

MegaToners.com is not a merchant member
MegaToners.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I recently ordered ink for both of my stores through your company and spent $100. First our package was lost and not delievered to the right address, upon emailing your customer service link i was told "Hi, check the mailman where he left it." I went through the UPS store and found my package only to find out they shipped half of my order. I called to inquire about the other half of my order which apparently came from a different warehouse and I was told it was on it's way. 20 minutes later, i recieved a phone call from your receptionist "Giddy" and she told me that one of my employees refused the package. I asked everyone at my location (8 employees) and no one recieved or refused any packages. She then proceeded to tell me that she can send it back but only if i don't refuse it again. Your company has very poor customer service and i will gladly pay double what i did for my ink to deal with someone who actually cares about their customers. I am very unsatisfied with the customer service i have recieved through emails and over the telephone. I will never use your company again and neither will any of our other locations throughout the country."

"MegaToners has the best price for the Replacement name brand cartridges that I use. I buy them by the 100's and don't recall any that have failed. These are excellent quality cartridges. I have tried other suppliers and none come even close to the customer service provided by MegaToners. No other suppliers that I have tried have the quality of ink as well. Others have watered down ink. I use these in an industrial environment, they are perfect. This company deserves some credit for providing good service. I have not had to return any cartridges. Big plus is free shipping for the quantities I purchase."

"I ordered a color cartridge for my HP printer. It came quickly but did not work. Only had two colors. They quickly answered my email with suggestions which did not work. Finally they told me to return it. I did so and asked for a refund. After two weeks, still no refund or answer to my email regarding refund. What a worthless company!! "

"I ordered Lexmark Z22 cartridges both black and white and colored back in April of this year. I contacted them by email. They responded and said to do something stupid.........the ink cartridges did not even look right. There was not any offer to correct the problem and I never heard from them since. I returned the cartridges to them in August and have not received replacements or my money back, and they have not acknowledged receipt of them. I emailed them again today...........I want something done within a week."

Florida

"WATCH OUT !!!
Megatoners shipped me old cartridges that were out-of-date and dried-up.....No ink.....They didn't want to accept return....then would NOT re-imburse me for my return shipping cost.....
BUYER BEWARE !!

"I got some ink off them 3 years ago, a special bulk deal $50 for 25 cartridges .Have not needed more till now...I went online 2 weeks ago, saw quite a few bad reviews but thought they did me right last time and hey what the hell at those prices ....Ordered on Friday, I got a funny email saying my stuff would ship soon ??
However, sure enough my order came on Tuesday and was perfect and at $25 for 10 cartridges
Its still a total bargain and yes I have tried the ink and it worked perfectly.
Maybe I'm just lucky but Megatoners works for me.
April 2012
Just ordered some more ink and once again came within 3 days and all fine and dandy.
I would say that the last set of cartridges probably did not last as long as Epson but Epson charge a ridiculous $52 for 1 set and I got 4 sets for $26 which makes ink reasonable again.

modified review This review was modified by mrhappyjim on April 07 2012 12:14:58 PM

"I ordered some ink and the black ink cartridge registered as empty. I emailed the so-called customer support since they only communicate by email and not phone. After following their instructions several times to no avail, they finally sent me a replacement. When I finally received the replacement, all the ink had leaked out. I will never buy anything else from this company and I will make sure as many people as possible know about this company. I even filed a complaint with the BBB in NY."

"What a rip-off. I also ordered several brother ink cartridges. When I installed it was told to go through the rigamarole of turning off and then unplugging all the while holding buttons, etc. and did it to no avail. I finally had to go out to the local office supply place and buy ink as no work could be done at my office. When that ran out I tried the second one I was sent. It too was defective. It has been impossible to get any help...first of all the toll free number doesn't handle problems...all has to be done through email and then when I finally got through to a person the first thing he said was that it was the wrong cartridge for my machine. When I pointed out that it was the one that their website says that is appropriate for my machine I got the unplug rigamorole again. When I ask for a refund per their guarentee was told that too much time had passed although most of that was due to the delay in their responding to me. I will never buy from them again and am calling American Express to see if I can get my money refunded."

"Ink was very light in color. Two cartridges were outdated. You get what you pay for."

"Ink works good, low price, fast shipping. Paid 12.91 total with the added 4.95 for shipping so I feel that I got a great deal. They're not really up front with their shipping prices. I think it is 4.95 unless you order over 50. So in my opinion, the ink works good so people should buy from them. I have no problems as of yet. Will edit if need be."

"STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!! Boy are the current reviews correct! I only received part of an order (3 out of 10) and was told my order was over 90 days....was placed a week ago. I called the number and the women told me that they only respond to e-mails when I was trying to find out where the remaining were and then hung up on me. You will get screwed dealing with this company so hopefully you put the charges on a credit card and can get them reversed! Would not recommend this place at all. What company only deals with you not getting your order thru e-mail!! SCAM SCAM SCAM"

"Excellent service, Had a lost order and they took care of it immediately. Five Stars!"

"Definition of "If it sounds too good to be true---it probably is". Ordered two sets, 5 colors, Canaon PixmaMP610. Price was my only reason and WOW!!! did I get screwed and no kiss! Both yellow carts failed to deliver ink and magenta was half full. Cust no service explained that "we always fill our tanks". Yeh, sure! Then they went on to tell me to turn off, unplug and remove carts from printer cuz the printer needed to be reprogrammed to recognize the strange chip. Never had that problem with my current supplier. Back to my current supplier. I learned my lesson---I'd Public apoligy to Ldproducts---I shooda known!"

modified review This review was modified by ChuckoneChuck on June 26 2010 10:58:29 AM

"CHEAP - CHEAP - CHEAP

I ordered 4 Canon BCT-6M ink carts. I got them quickly. All were perfect out of the box except 1 which leaked a little red as it was opened. Wiped it off. Put it in. All have worked fine for over a month.

These babies who whine about Megatones-- look what you are paying. I paid about 1/10th of Office Depot price.

Even if you have to replace one, you are still miles ahead.

"I ordered from Megatoners in March 25, my checking account was charged right way a different amt that the original invoice.

I did not like the fact that they do not disclose shipping fees like any other genuine company.

On April 7, I called and spoke with Max and I was informed the order was already shipped and probably got lost in the mail so he was going to ship it again and it would be arriving soon.

On April 12 I called again, the costumer representative very rude on the phone told me to check my tracking number which I never received. So I asked him to check by my order number to find out if the order was in fact shipped on April 7.

When I started questioning him, he rudly said the store was "closed" on April 7 and I insisted to have him take a look at my order, long and behold the order was shipped on April 7, the day the store was"closed" as he said.

Then he starting giving me lame excuses that some of my items was out of stock...and I would be getting it soon.

Needless to say, I will NEVER order from this people again, they are rude and do not follow up with emails with tracking numbers, dates of shipping and so on...HORRIBLE COSTUMER SERVICE. I FEEL VERY SORRY I DID NOT READ THE REVIEWS BEFORE PLACING MY ORDER.From March 25th and now, April 12 I have not received anything yet....STAY WAY FROM THIS PEOPLE, IT IS NOT WORTH THE "SAVINGS" Hope my cartriges will work...but at this point, I highly doubt that..especially after reading all the reviews.

modified review This review was modified by gaba1 on April 12 2010 09:18:36 AM