"I've purchased hundreds of third-party ink cartridges from them for several models. Every single one of them worked and the print quality has always been excellent. Shipping has always been fast, usually within a few days. The prices can't be beat. I do wish their website was more user-friendly. There's no way to open an account so you can't look up past orders and you can't store any shipping information. It's a hassle having to enter it every time. I put up with it because I'm so satisfied with the product. I've contacted them regarding their website but I haven't gotten a response. "

"I placed an order with Mega Toners.com on 3/20/2013 . The price for the cartridge was fair it did not say any thing about shipping and handling . It gave a total price for the order which was the price of the cartridge . I place the order when I checked my charge on my credit card there was $4.95 added for shipping . I call this a hidden charge . I called customer service they would do nothing about it . People like this don't belong in business . DON'T BUY FROM MEGA TONERS !!!!"

"I recently ordered ink for both of my stores through your company and spent $100. First our package was lost and not delievered to the right address, upon emailing your customer service link i was told "Hi, check the mailman where he left it." I went through the UPS store and found my package only to find out they shipped half of my order. I called to inquire about the other half of my order which apparently came from a different warehouse and I was told it was on it's way. 20 minutes later, i recieved a phone call from your receptionist "Giddy" and she told me that one of my employees refused the package. I asked everyone at my location (8 employees) and no one recieved or refused any packages. She then proceeded to tell me that she can send it back but only if i don't refuse it again. Your company has very poor customer service and i will gladly pay double what i did for my ink to deal with someone who actually cares about their customers. I am very unsatisfied with the customer service i have recieved through emails and over the telephone. I will never use your company again and neither will any of our other locations throughout the country."

"MegaToners has the best price for the Replacement name brand cartridges that I use. I buy them by the 100's and don't recall any that have failed. These are excellent quality cartridges. I have tried other suppliers and none come even close to the customer service provided by MegaToners. No other suppliers that I have tried have the quality of ink as well. Others have watered down ink. I use these in an industrial environment, they are perfect. This company deserves some credit for providing good service. I have not had to return any cartridges. Big plus is free shipping for the quantities I purchase."

"I ordered a color cartridge for my HP printer. It came quickly but did not work. Only had two colors. They quickly answered my email with suggestions which did not work. Finally they told me to return it. I did so and asked for a refund. After two weeks, still no refund or answer to my email regarding refund. What a worthless company!! "

"I ordered Lexmark Z22 cartridges both black and white and colored back in April of this year. I contacted them by email. They responded and said to do something stupid.........the ink cartridges did not even look right. There was not any offer to correct the problem and I never heard from them since. I returned the cartridges to them in August and have not received replacements or my money back, and they have not acknowledged receipt of them. I emailed them again today...........I want something done within a week."

Florida

"WATCH OUT !!!
Megatoners shipped me old cartridges that were out-of-date and dried-up.....No ink.....They didn't want to accept return....then would NOT re-imburse me for my return shipping cost.....
BUYER BEWARE !!

"I got some ink off them 3 years ago, a special bulk deal $50 for 25 cartridges .Have not needed more till now...I went online 2 weeks ago, saw quite a few bad reviews but thought they did me right last time and hey what the hell at those prices ....Ordered on Friday, I got a funny email saying my stuff would ship soon ??
However, sure enough my order came on Tuesday and was perfect and at $25 for 10 cartridges
Its still a total bargain and yes I have tried the ink and it worked perfectly.
Maybe I'm just lucky but Megatoners works for me.
April 2012
Just ordered some more ink and once again came within 3 days and all fine and dandy.
I would say that the last set of cartridges probably did not last as long as Epson but Epson charge a ridiculous $52 for 1 set and I got 4 sets for $26 which makes ink reasonable again.

modified review This review was modified by mrhappyjim on April 07 2012 12:14:58 PM

"Placed and order on line gave a total but then charged an additional $20 shipping. Usually when you get to your final check out you get a bottom line. Not with this company, has fine print that they may add additional shipping. Check other online companies for free shipping easy to hit the minimum charge."

"I ordered some ink and the black ink cartridge registered as empty. I emailed the so-called customer support since they only communicate by email and not phone. After following their instructions several times to no avail, they finally sent me a replacement. When I finally received the replacement, all the ink had leaked out. I will never buy anything else from this company and I will make sure as many people as possible know about this company. I even filed a complaint with the BBB in NY."

"What a rip-off. I also ordered several brother ink cartridges. When I installed it was told to go through the rigamarole of turning off and then unplugging all the while holding buttons, etc. and did it to no avail. I finally had to go out to the local office supply place and buy ink as no work could be done at my office. When that ran out I tried the second one I was sent. It too was defective. It has been impossible to get any help...first of all the toll free number doesn't handle problems...all has to be done through email and then when I finally got through to a person the first thing he said was that it was the wrong cartridge for my machine. When I pointed out that it was the one that their website says that is appropriate for my machine I got the unplug rigamorole again. When I ask for a refund per their guarentee was told that too much time had passed although most of that was due to the delay in their responding to me. I will never buy from them again and am calling American Express to see if I can get my money refunded."

"Ink was very light in color. Two cartridges were outdated. You get what you pay for."

"Ink works good, low price, fast shipping. Paid 12.91 total with the added 4.95 for shipping so I feel that I got a great deal. They're not really up front with their shipping prices. I think it is 4.95 unless you order over 50. So in my opinion, the ink works good so people should buy from them. I have no problems as of yet. Will edit if need be."

"STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!! Boy are the current reviews correct! I only received part of an order (3 out of 10) and was told my order was over 90 days....was placed a week ago. I called the number and the women told me that they only respond to e-mails when I was trying to find out where the remaining were and then hung up on me. You will get screwed dealing with this company so hopefully you put the charges on a credit card and can get them reversed! Would not recommend this place at all. What company only deals with you not getting your order thru e-mail!! SCAM SCAM SCAM"

"Excellent service, Had a lost order and they took care of it immediately. Five Stars!"

MegaToners.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

MegaToners.com is not a merchant member
MegaToners.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!