Stores > MegaToners.com

• MegaToners.com

"I've been very happy with Megatoners to date. Sure, I order the cheap ink so it may not be as bright on my page as OEM, but the price is SOOO right. Shipping has always been faster than expected, ...
until now. Usually it comes in three or four days. This time I got a message that they would be shipping it about 5 days after my order 'when we re-open'. I don't know what's up with that and that's the reason for my four stars limit, but I'm still confident.

"When my order was placed, the website made reference to a shipping charge, but did not specify any $ amount. I tried to locate the $ amount at time of purchase on their website, but I was unable to do so. Then after my order was received, I observed a $4.95 charge on my credit card website. This is outrageous. At the very least, there should be an accompanying statement with the order showing all charges, which did not exist in this case. Any online purchase should identify all charges immediately. All other online purchases that I have ever made have always shown all charges, including shipping. I have noticed that others have made similar complaints."

This review was modified by Peter9 on February 21 2015 09:53:19 AM

"This company is simply criminal and has absolutely no conscience.
I bought a product for my HP printer. when that did not work, I did open it. had a look at the product inside it was clear to me what for a criminal was to work.

This review was modified by Keermazin on December 02 2014 02:04:16 AM

"Completely took me for a ride. I cannot express my disgust with this company. I am personally out over $150 due to this poorly ran "business" More like a sham. No way to contact them, voicemail customer service number says it all. I never was given the opportunity to speak with a person and was taken advantage of. This seller drop ships items purchased on eBay and resells on his site as orders come about. "

This review was modified by mattreed02 on August 28 2014 08:54:42 AM

"I've purchased hundreds of third-party ink cartridges from them for several models. Every single one of them worked and the print quality has always been excellent. Shipping has always been fast, usually within a few days. The prices can't be beat. I do wish their website was more user-friendly. There's no way to open an account so you can't look up past orders and you can't store any shipping information. It's a hassle having to enter it every time. I put up with it because I'm so satisfied with the product. I've contacted them regarding their website but I haven't gotten a response. "

"I placed an order with Mega Toners.com on 3/20/2013 . The price for the cartridge was fair it did not say any thing about shipping and handling . It gave a total price for the order which was the price of the cartridge . I place the order when I checked my charge on my credit card there was $4.95 added for shipping . I call this a hidden charge . I called customer service they would do nothing about it . People like this don't belong in business . DON'T BUY FROM MEGA TONERS !!!!"

"I recently ordered ink for both of my stores through your company and spent $100. First our package was lost and not delievered to the right address, upon emailing your customer service link i was told "Hi, check the mailman where he left it." I went through the UPS store and found my package only to find out they shipped half of my order. I called to inquire about the other half of my order which apparently came from a different warehouse and I was told it was on it's way. 20 minutes later, i recieved a phone call from your receptionist "Giddy" and she told me that one of my employees refused the package. I asked everyone at my location (8 employees) and no one recieved or refused any packages. She then proceeded to tell me that she can send it back but only if i don't refuse it again. Your company has very poor customer service and i will gladly pay double what i did for my ink to deal with someone who actually cares about their customers. I am very unsatisfied with the customer service i have recieved through emails and over the telephone. I will never use your company again and neither will any of our other locations throughout the country."

"MegaToners has the best price for the Replacement name brand cartridges that I use. I buy them by the 100's and don't recall any that have failed. These are excellent quality cartridges. I have tried other suppliers and none come even close to the customer service provided by MegaToners. No other suppliers that I have tried have the quality of ink as well. Others have watered down ink. I use these in an industrial environment, they are perfect. This company deserves some credit for providing good service. I have not had to return any cartridges. Big plus is free shipping for the quantities I purchase."

"I ordered a color cartridge for my HP printer. It came quickly but did not work. Only had two colors. They quickly answered my email with suggestions which did not work. Finally they told me to return it. I did so and asked for a refund. After two weeks, still no refund or answer to my email regarding refund. What a worthless company!! "

"I ordered Lexmark Z22 cartridges both black and white and colored back in April of this year. I contacted them by email. They responded and said to do something stupid.........the ink cartridges did not even look right. There was not any offer to correct the problem and I never heard from them since. I returned the cartridges to them in August and have not received replacements or my money back, and they have not acknowledged receipt of them. I emailed them again today...........I want something done within a week."

Megatoners shipped me old cartridges that were out-of-date and dried-up.....No ink.....They didn't want to accept return....then would NOT re-imburse me for my return shipping cost.....

"I got some ink off them 3 years ago, a special bulk deal $50 for 25 cartridges .Have not needed more till now...I went online 2 weeks ago, saw quite a few bad reviews but thought they did me right last time and hey what the hell at those prices ....Ordered on Friday, I got a funny email saying my stuff would ship soon ??
However, sure enough my order came on Tuesday and was perfect and at $25 for 10 cartridges
Its still a total bargain and yes I have tried the ink and it worked perfectly.
Maybe I'm just lucky but Megatoners works for me.
April 2012
Just ordered some more ink and once again came within 3 days and all fine and dandy.
I would say that the last set of cartridges probably did not last as long as Epson but Epson charge a ridiculous $52 for 1 set and I got 4 sets for $26 which makes ink reasonable again.

This review was modified by mrhappyjim on April 07 2012 12:14:58 PM

"Placed and order on line gave a total but then charged an additional $20 shipping. Usually when you get to your final check out you get a bottom line. Not with this company, has fine print that they may add additional shipping. Check other online companies for free shipping easy to hit the minimum charge."

"I ordered some ink and the black ink cartridge registered as empty. I emailed the so-called customer support since they only communicate by email and not phone. After following their instructions several times to no avail, they finally sent me a replacement. When I finally received the replacement, all the ink had leaked out. I will never buy anything else from this company and I will make sure as many people as possible know about this company. I even filed a complaint with the BBB in NY."

"What a rip-off. I also ordered several brother ink cartridges. When I installed it was told to go through the rigamarole of turning off and then unplugging all the while holding buttons, etc. and did it to no avail. I finally had to go out to the local office supply place and buy ink as no work could be done at my office. When that ran out I tried the second one I was sent. It too was defective. It has been impossible to get any help...first of all the toll free number doesn't handle problems...all has to be done through email and then when I finally got through to a person the first thing he said was that it was the wrong cartridge for my machine. When I pointed out that it was the one that their website says that is appropriate for my machine I got the unplug rigamorole again. When I ask for a refund per their guarentee was told that too much time had passed although most of that was due to the delay in their responding to me. I will never buy from them again and am calling American Express to see if I can get my money refunded."

Share MegaToners.com's store rating

MegaToners.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

MegaToners.com is not a merchant member
MegaToners.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!