• MegaMotorMadnes

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"This item arrived in a damaged package on June 1, 2015 at 3:25 in Marietta Ohio. The truck driver showed us the damage before taking the item off the truck. The box was torn through and the actual scooter was dented, chipped and scratched. I was advised by the the truck driver that I did not have to accept the item in the damaged condition. The damage was witness by a third person, Tim Holbert who was there to help me put the scooter together. Due to the obvious damage to the scooter we refused to accept the item. The cardboard box the item was shipped in was rather flimsy - unlike a cardboard package used for appliances. Anyway, I immediately called the customer service number 1-855-623-6686 at 3:32 pm and left a long detailed message. After receiving no return phone call I called again at 3:45. I believe I spoke to a man named Dan. Sadly he was very unsympathetic to the situation. He told me he was going to email me a form to fill out - which to this time ( 5:41 est) I still have yet to receive. I further explained to Dan that I received a call on May 27th from a 1-304-494-6039 number stating the item was going to be delivered that afternoon. Later when I called that number back, after never receiving a deliver confirmation time, the trucking company said they could not deliver the scooter that they were transferring it to another company. They only provided their phone number. The phone number for that company was 1-304-397-6515. The new trucking company told me on May 27th and May 28th they didn't have my package. I of course had to make those phone calls. On May 29th when I called them they stated they had the package but could not deliver it until June 1st. It is interesting to note on the packing slip somebody dated it that I received the item on 5/27/2015. So in summary, I paid for product, I received to what amounted to three days of run around to its location and then when it did arrive, it arrived damaged in a damaged package. Since then I have received very little support to what I am suppose to do or expect next. This was to be my wife's birthday present for this weekend. I understand mistake, but this has been a complete lack of interest or commitment to fix this problem"

"Not happy at all. Got motorcycle in box. Built it myself (the parts that needed to be built) but gas tank lock was broken upon receipt. I would have to take the whole seat apart myself to fix. i called and spoke to a guy who did try to be helpful, send a video that I didn't understand and when I called to complain that they should handle something that was broken they told me that I accepted the fact that I would have to fix defects if there were any. They would pay for parts but I had to get it fixed. Ended up having to pay $150 for a local shop to come pick it up and fix it. They had given me the name of their local dealer but after three tries at contacting them with never a call back I gave up. Better to pay a few extra dollars and buy locally so you don't have a problem. "

This review was modified by mikestage on November 18 2014 03:30:32 PM

"Not happy at all. ATV stored in old rusty beat up crate. ATV had several scratches on it. Missing parts. No battery included. Will not buy from again!!!! Stay away!!"

This review was modified by ericjt77 on September 25 2014 11:35:43 AM

"Finally received our scooter and the wife loves it. The wait was much longer than we anticipated but safety was my main concern. I am not a mechanic so I wanted to make sure it was tested by one. Adding on the assembly feature is highly recommended. "

This review was modified by OlumDad808 on August 11 2014 12:17:10 AM

"I recently ordered a scooter from Mega Motor Madness and I'm absolutely thrilled with my purchase. My scooter came fully assembled for an additional fee, and all I had to do was put gas. Well worth the wait!!! It came with a free pair of gloves along with the DMV paperwork at no additional cost. The representative that helped me over the phone was so polite and knowledgeable about the product. I couldn't be happier.

This review was modified by carlstark99 on August 07 2014 06:17:20 AM

"We purchased a new 250cc Quad in April and within the first week of having it realized that the "kill switch" had to be disconnected or the unit would not run. We emailed the following day requesting a replacement switch be sent and received no response. A few days later we called regarding the title and asked about the email and the replacement switch. The call was directed to parts and the employee said he had it marked to order. A couple weeks passed and we called again to parts to be told it was not ordered, but they would do so that day. Another week went by and the same thing happened except we were told to check in two days when they heard from their vendor for the switch. We called again and were told that the switch was finally shipped. Now, two weeks later, several calls later and parts is always at lunch. I emailed again requesting status and was told the item was now back ordered. They blamed the mis-information on a change in employees. Each time we contact them about this small replacement part we just get a run-around. At this time the quad itself is lacking an important safety feature that needs corrected now! "

"Just received our 125c ATV. Took the advice that I've seen on a few websites and had a professional assemble and test it out for us. So far hours of fun for our son. Looking forward to surprising our 6 year old with one towards the end of the summer. "

This review was modified by dawnsmommie on May 16 2014 11:10:05 AM

"I purchased a 50cc scooter from Mega Motor Madness back in October. We had to put a little work into it after only a few miles, but their tech was helpful and sent the parts to us in a good amount of time. All in all we have been happy with the purchase and the scooter does great for us as we only use it for local travel. I definitely recommend sending your scooter to a mechanic to have them complete the assembly for you. "

This review was modified by SummerP on April 24 2014 03:00:06 PM

"It seems i am not alone in the purchases from mega motor madness. I too bought a ATV for my grandkids. it never ran so we parked until now when it warmed up. finally had to take it to a shop and they told me the valves are bent. called and called mega. they have no supervisor, didn't know the name of a supervisor. would not return calls, totally rude on the phone. look as if i'm stuck eating $800.00. is there a way to file a suit on them? how are they getting away with this? might have to have the news do a secret buy from them and bust them in the act. maybe then they won't sell junk anymore."

This review was modified by totalhopeless on April 04 2014 07:42:05 PM

"Do you self a favor and do NOT purchase from this web site. The product is terrible and the service is "does not exist". I purchased the ATV 45 days ago and have call them more than 15 times so far and have not gone anywhere. They will tell you that they will call you back just to get you off the phone. They will NOT call you. I can't list all the problems with the AVT I bought because there is not enough space here to write them all........"

"Mega Motor has to be one of the most incompetent companies I have ever dealt with in my life. I would advise anyone to not trust this company. I ordered a 50cc bike for my son back on May 14th. It finally arrived at the end of June. There were missing pieces that I have been trying to get sent to me ever since then. They recently (Oct) said they send the parts by US Postal service. They gave me a tracking number and it never came. I have called, written, begged, and pleaded but to no avail. I was so foolish to trust this company. I hope this helps other people to not make the same mistake that I did."

This review was modified by Ptremen on November 15 2013 08:43:22 PM

"This has been the worst experience I have EVER had with an online company. I am sure as long as your item is running and working, you would be a happy customer. But look out if it doesn't work!
I purchased an ATV for my 5yr old who was very excited to ride it when it arrived. This was back in August. The ATV has NEVER worked. I have contacted the company several times. They have sent me parts, saying it's this or it's that. Now they are wanting to send me the whole wiring harness! I am NOT a mechanic, so have no idea how to fit this. They suggested I take it to a mechanic, paying for their service out of my own money. I have continually asked to speak to a manager. They will not get them on the phone saying they are busy. This place is simply receives their supplies from China. Do not check them before they go out to the customer, and WILL NOT assist the customer if the item is a dud. it is now November, and I still have a broken ATV. I have basically thrown $620 down the drain, and I have a very disappointed 5 yr old. Potential buyers please BEWARE of this company!

This review was modified by alyson.calhoun on November 07 2013 06:16:57 AM

"WORST EXPERIENCE EVER...BAD PRODUCT, BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE
My Daughter sacrificed her evenings and summers for over a year to save up money for her first motorcycle. She insisted on being responsible and paying for it herself. She invested that money buying a motorcycle, brand new, from Mega Motor Madness. It is a 250, Roketa, by Jonway. It has been the worst purchasing experience in my 41 years.

1) The new bike came with a failed battery. We turned that in to the warranty department 2 months ago and have yet to get the replacement. She had to buy a new one locally out of her own pocket.

2) The title came wrong and had to be redone.

3) When she finally got it on the road, she parked it at work it would drain the battery to nothing before her shift was over.. Leaving her stranded at work at midnight !!! After This happened a few times, I discovered that The Anti-Theft alarm was drawing too much power. I had to unplug the anti-theft module to keep the motorcycle from stranding her. The multiple, deep discharges this issue caused almost destroyed the new battery she had to buy.

4) The Drive Pulley fell apart while driving on the highway !! How can they, in good conscience sell a product where the transmission disassembles at highway speed ? The bike had less than a 100 miles on it at the time. I turned that in to your warranty department as well and have gotten no parts or support in months !!!

This bike is a lemon, and the company has done nothing but delay and make excuses. We have had enough. Company refuses to refund our money.

"Purchased Tarantula 110cc ATV for xmas present for kids... was told by sales person over phone that it would arrive 4 days before xmas if not sooner. Unit arrived January 3 with no explanation or apology. Arrived with different plastic than what was ordered. Spoke with Mike and he offered to mail out the correct plastic (cover) for the atv. It never came. Assembled the unit and once the tires were on noticed the unit was not balanced. The frame is bent or broken as all four wheels will not touch the ground at the same time even with someone sitting on it. Mike requested we send him pictures which we did. After not getting a response continued to call and he was always "in a meeting" and would call us back. Never did. In short, we bought a unit that was delivered a week and a half late, had incorrect plastic cover, had a twisted/bent frame, and Mega Motor Madness will not return calls. Last time we called they said Mike no longer works there (what a surprise). We have never put gas in the unit or operated the atv; it is a $600 dollar decoration in the corner of our garage."

"watch out for this company, scam people with defective equiptment, takes your order then tells you after multiple calls to the phone they never answer, no replies to online chat, compaies excuse is that they are busy, read facebook posts their excuse is that they are too busy with orders. too busy year round really? save your time and money, go to a reputable legit company"

Share MegaMotorMadness's store rating

MegaMotorMadness is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

MegaMotorMadness is not a merchant member
MegaMotorMadness does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!