• MegaModzPlanet

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.42/10 5.42/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10

"Anybody else having issues over the last couple weeks getting in contact with them. Ordered a controller a week ago and tried contacting via phone and email during business hours and nothing."

"Very good seller & fast delivery & quality services & items"

"My controller glitches out and sometimes it moves by itself and some modz can't be on at the same time "

"Megamodz has the best mods and best customer service. Over 3 years I have purchased 3 controllers from them and now getting my fourth one. I have had no problems with the mods whatsoever, only had to send one of the remotes back to them for a check up once and they took care of it. For my fourth mod I got a nice discount for being a loyal customer and I couldn't be happier with them! "

"I bought this just see what all hype is about a modded controller and to me it hasn't helped my game play any or seen huge difference in my K/D but seems like a solid product. "

"I bought a controller for my husband. He has had issues with the voice chat not functioning properly. He has attempted to get in contact with someone to help, but there has only been a series of non-helpful returned call voicemails. Maybe completing this negative review will help get some answers."

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-11-2015

MegaModzPlanet, MegaModzPlanet rep has responded

“Hello,

Please contact us Monday to Friday 10 am to 5 pm EST and an agent will gladly assist you, if you do call after hours, make sure to leave us a detailed message and we will get back with you the next business day. Every controller comes with 90 days standard warranty that covers buttons or modchip malfunctioning and labor.”

"good product. recommend it

"Great controller and fast service!!!"

"I'm not very happy with the quick melee option as in the instructions says it can be used in tactical layout,
But when I go to use it in tactical it does not work jitter does not seem to work with with bo2 shotgun r870, other then rapid fire works fine..

"Meh. left side is kinda cracked open nothing major."

"It working very good.. I like it"

"I accidentally placed the order incorrectly and emailed right away. I was contacted within 20 minutes, letting me know that it was no problem and they would correct my order. We received the right items within a week and my boys (and husband) love them. Thanks!"

"We had a good experience with MegaModzPlanet - we purchased a controller and we received it and one of the mods was not working properly. We emailed support, they responded promptly, we shipped the controller back and they fixed it and returned it quickly. Works great now and my son loves it. "

"Super happy with controllers that I ordered. Work perfectly and look good. Order was quick and packaged nicely. Will definitely be ordering again from Mega Modz Planet."

"Fast shipping, awesome product. Will definitely recommend to my friends! "

Share MegaModzPlanet's store rating

MegaModzPlanet is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MegaModzPlanet is a merchant member
MegaModzPlanet participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,890 merchant members.