Stores > MegaModzPlanet

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10

2016-02-08

Amazing

"Absolutely amazing. Controller works exactly as promised. Very easy to use, better than Evil controllers. Customer service is prompt and very helpful. "

2016-02-02

No customer service

"Husband bought a controller and needs assistance. Has called and called and no one ever answers and the voice-mail is always "full". We have emailed and sent a FB Message but get nothing in return.

***Next day followup (2/3/16) - We did receive emails last night after posting this review. I was told that their mailbox was not "full" and asked when they could call. I responded with our contact info and let them know that, yes, their mailbox was still saying full. I asked them to call it themselves. They did and responded back that, yes, it was not working right and they would get it fixed.
Once the rep reached my husband it went downhill though. She was rude and unprofessional and kept insinuating that my husband was lying about trying to reach them for the last few weeks as we had no proof. Since we could never reach them or leave messages I guess that is true. He tried during normal hours and after. Either way, the conversation was not good with the attitude and disrespect, which only caused my husband to become frustrated. When my husband asked for the rep's name she said "Natasha" and when he asked how to spell it she said, "you really need me to spell it for you?". Needless to say my husband's reactions after all that was not pleasant.

They did offer to have support call us but after dealing with customer service we opted to move on and not deal with this company anymore. They asked us more than once to remove our review but we feel it's best to leave it up so future customers know what they might experience. My advice, if you want to reach them send an email so you have "proof" that you reached out.

This review was modified by whit228 on February 03 2016 12:56:58 PM

2016-01-28

Bring on the gaming

"I love this mod. The controller came in sooner than expected and it's everything and more. I had a previous rapid fire modded controller for the Xbox 360 but it doesn't come close to the spectre rapid fire and more mod for the Xbox one. It is flat out amazing. "

2016-01-20

Mod Li Crüe

"This mod is sick! I love it, to bad jitter doesn't work on Cod Ghosts...but other than that it's awesome. Best investment I've made in awhile."

2016-01-19

"Grandson loved it. Just what he wanted "

2016-01-18

Some modded controllers are cheaper.....

"and MegaModzPlanet is not!!! I was going to purchase my controller from this company and the online chat rep was very friendly and knowledgeable but in the end the price of the controller and the price of shipping was way too much and instead I found a seller on Amazon who was selling similar controllers where you can add to the modification and it was $60 cheaper with a lifetime warranty. So I obviously went with Amazon, plus the Amazon seller contacted me directly and asked me if I wanted anymore specifics to the my controller. He also provided 2 free joystick grips to it as well and a free 3 day shipping process. So MegaModzPlanet was a rip off based on my experience with a different company. "

This review was modified by Eaglekyle on January 18 2016 09:35:47 AM
Rep reply posted Jan-20-2016

MegaModzPlanet, MegaModzPlanet rep has responded

“Hello,

We are glad you liked our customer support but are surprised you find our prices to bee too expensive. Our controllers are priced averagely. We offer a very quality product with 15 mod packs compatible with all popular shooters on the market. On top of that we provide 24/7 technical support where you get to speak to a technician who will be able to answer any questions about the mods and walk you through a game play explaining what you need to do to get the max performance out of your controller. We hope you will get same features and customer support with sellers from Amazon.”

Amazing

"If your on the fence about it. Do it you won't be sorry."

This review was modified by pbach1725 on January 14 2016 11:05:55 AM

Megaperfect

"Awesome love it. .definitely imprisoned my kd. ."

2016-01-14

Easy order and fast deleivery

"My son loves this gift came quickly and processed fast."

2016-01-04

"Excellent customer service!"

2015-12-30

"Fantastic. Great service and quick delivery to Australia. Thank you"

2015-12-30

"The controller works great but a nicer packaging would have been nice. It came loose in a box with the receipt. It Supposed to be a new controller and it did not come with the charging cable. I have no complaints about the performance of the controller which is what truly matters. Maybe an air foam pouch case which cost $9 would have created that exclusive feeling. "

2015-12-30

"I love mega modz keep making great product guys."

2015-12-26

"I have bought from MMP before. There product is very good, mods fully functional and do exactly what is said they do. This controller has a better design and I'm getting more mods because I know that I can count on MMP to assure me a quality controller. Well Done"

This review was modified by lievas on December 26 2015 09:07:03 AM

2015-12-25

"I purchased this controller on Monday knowing very little about controllers, was trying to order my nephew the controller of his dreams for his birthday. I was so impressed with company customer care, they walked me through every aspect of building this controller. I was short on knowledge, and on a deadline to receive this on time. To my surprise, the controller was shipped and in my mailbox, in record time, beyond my expectations. These guys run a tight ship, they are hands on the controls. My nephew was so happy and he seems to enjoy his controller very much. Thank you from Gonzalez family."

This review was modified by Mariadg on December 25 2015 04:16:07 PM

Share MegaModzPlanet's store rating

MegaModzPlanet is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MegaModzPlanet is a merchant member
MegaModzPlanet participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.