MegaModzPlanet Reviews - megamodzplanet.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.20/10 192 reviews

MegaModzPlanet is a merchant member
MegaModzPlanet participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.

"Controller would not hold modifications and would not work at all. I followed directions and even called the customer service number but recieved no call back. Finally I recieved an email but had decided to return it. Not happy at all!"

modified review reply posted Apr-15-2014
MegaModzPlanet's Avatar
MegaModzPlanet, MegaModzPlanet rep has responded

“Hello,

We are sorry you were not happy with the product. However, in 90% of cases the problem is caused by incorrect settings and can be easily resolved via troubleshooting with our agent over the phone, live chat or email. Our agents are available Mon-Fri 10 am - 5 pm EST and we ask to you leave your name and number for the calls made during non-business hours so our agent will contact you back the following business day.”

"The whole process of ordering the controller is easy, just keep in mind that it will take some time to get use to programming the controller and playing with MOD’s. Once you get that down the controller is awesome."

"My sons luv them ps3 and ps4"

Rating 8/104/5

"The controller works for the most part but mods such as jump/drop shot have a significant delay before activating. So much so, that they become almost worthless. "

"Above and beyond my expectations! Beautiful controller! Thanks MegaModzPlanet!

"Great item and fast shipping!"

"The service woz very good but should come with ritten instructions coz its a pain avin to go on your web site all the time coz I use defalt flipped button layout but most stuff works on defalt only:(

"It is the best controller ever everyone gets so mad it's the perfect controller for TROLLING WHOOOOOOOOO"

Rating 4/102/5

"No working like the way they supposed"

"Controller works great shipping was fast.can't ask for much more good purchase"

"My son loves his new controller. I only wish it came with an instructions sheet for all the different mods instead of him having to get online."

"This is my first modded xbox controller and I was very satisfied before I bought I asked tons and tons of questions on the live support team to me I thought they would get annoyed by me but they did they answered all my questions. Shipping was great it came in a day early bound points to them. I think they did a wonderful job on the controller. The mods work amazing. It was easy to setup when I recived it and I never had a problem with any of the mods but I would use recharable batteries because they run out quick. I was worried about getting banned on Xbox for having this but the support team said I wouldn't and I bellowed them so I bought and didn't receive a ban. Thanks megamodz planet I look forward to purchasing another controller for the Xbox one when I get one thanks for helping me all the way and thanks for making such a amazing product. "

Rating 8/104/5

"THE fast reload and jitters was not what i expected but the auto burst and rapid fire and sniper breath exceeded my expectations."

"I absolutely love my modded controller!!! Customer services is also top notch as they assisted me in getting my controller up and running. Only complaint is I'm unable to use vehicles when rapid fire is on, Battlefield 4. Vehicle will not move at all :-( with the exception of a helicopter, but even that the acceleration and deescalation is altered. Anyways, you have a repeat customer as you have proven yourself to me and gone the extra mile to ensure the customer is satisfied with there chosen product. Thanks again, James"

"Just does random things while im playing games.. waste of money"