• MegaModzPlanet

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.43/10 6.43/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.14/10 7.14/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.79/10 6.79/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10

"The modded controller works great and does exactly as advertised. "

"It a very good controller I can't get how to set it I have touble try to find the right one I do which set to use "

"Service and perfect delivery"

"Did not improve my game score and one of the settings was very hard to set, I still don't know if I have the right setting."

"Controllers good quality, and the processing and shipping speed was very fast. Great company to do business with. I'll be coming back for a more of my rapidfire needs."

"They Are So Fast , Ordered 3 Controllers And After 3 Hours They Shipped , Awesome Site And Keep It Up"

"Had initial issues of getting into contact. I called 3 days in a row all during business hours with no answer. Also, emails should be check first thing in the morning during the new week, not 2 hours later. It took me writing a bad review to get their attention. But after I did the product was shipped out within the next couple of hours and delivered in 3 day. Overall I am very happy with the product itself. Mods work perfect with no glitches. Only downside is that I can hook up my mic bc it will constantly un sync with my consol. "

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-03-2015

MegaModzPlanet, MegaModzPlanet rep has responded

“Hello,

Our hours of operation are Monday to Friday 10 am to 5 pm EST. If you try to reach us during non-business hours, we ask for you to leave us a voice message with your name, order number ( optional) and a reason for calling so our agent would contact you back within one business day. Emails are replied within 24 hours including week ends.”

"Very good seller & fast delivery & quality services & items"

"My controller glitches out and sometimes it moves by itself and some modz can't be on at the same time "

"Megamodz has the best mods and best customer service. Over 3 years I have purchased 3 controllers from them and now getting my fourth one. I have had no problems with the mods whatsoever, only had to send one of the remotes back to them for a check up once and they took care of it. For my fourth mod I got a nice discount for being a loyal customer and I couldn't be happier with them! "

"I bought this just see what all hype is about a modded controller and to me it hasn't helped my game play any or seen huge difference in my K/D but seems like a solid product. "

"I bought a controller for my husband. He has had issues with the voice chat not functioning properly. He has attempted to get in contact with someone to help, but there has only been a series of non-helpful returned call voicemails. Maybe completing this negative review will help get some answers."

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-11-2015

MegaModzPlanet, MegaModzPlanet rep has responded

“Hello,

Please contact us Monday to Friday 10 am to 5 pm EST and an agent will gladly assist you, if you do call after hours, make sure to leave us a detailed message and we will get back with you the next business day. Every controller comes with 90 days standard warranty that covers buttons or modchip malfunctioning and labor.”

"good product. recommend it

"Great controller and fast service!!!"

"I'm not very happy with the quick melee option as in the instructions says it can be used in tactical layout,
But when I go to use it in tactical it does not work jitter does not seem to work with with bo2 shotgun r870, other then rapid fire works fine..

Share MegaModzPlanet's store rating

MegaModzPlanet is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MegaModzPlanet is a merchant member
MegaModzPlanet participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,842 merchant members.