• MegaModzPlanet MegaModzPlanet Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.19/10 7.19/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10

"Great company! Competitive prices, a lot of options to choose from and super fast delivery. Received my order next day and will be coming here again for any future modded controller needs."

"Good experience with MegModzPlanet. If they would ship via anyone other than USPS, it would be great!"

"Shipping took forever even if I pick and paid for express."

modified review Rep reply posted May-18-2015

MegaModzPlanet, MegaModzPlanet rep has responded

“We are sorry the package wasn't delivered t you as fast as you would like but please keep in mind that it takes up to 3 business days to get controllers built and ready for shipping plus the shipping time. Therefore, if you wish to receive your controller overnight, you will need to select both Same Day Assembly and Express shipping options.”

"I already recommended a lot my friend with you guy's because I'm so satisfy with the control
thanks guys

"Works great. Gives a good competitive edge over other opponents."

"Consume the battery a lot"

"Hi guys thx for the modded controller which I like a lot.still not sure how to work all the settings on it.did print of your instructions but in the dark how it all works.could you please explain all the instructions verbally on YouTube .

Regards
A.robinson. uk

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-30-2015

“Hello,

Unfortunately we don't offer any video tutorial on how to operate the mods, but out online instructions and picture manual are very detailed and easy to follow. You are welcome to call us Mon-Fri 10 am to 5 pm EST, email us sales@megamodzplanet.com or start a live chat http://messenger.providesupport.com/messenger/megamodzplanet.html and our tech agent will gladly will walk you through the instructions and answer all your questions.”

"The modded controller works great and does exactly as advertised. "

"It a very good controller I can't get how to set it I have touble try to find the right one I do which set to use "

"Service and perfect delivery"

"Did not improve my game score and one of the settings was very hard to set, I still don't know if I have the right setting."

"Controllers good quality, and the processing and shipping speed was very fast. Great company to do business with. I'll be coming back for a more of my rapidfire needs."

"They Are So Fast , Ordered 3 Controllers And After 3 Hours They Shipped , Awesome Site And Keep It Up"

"Had initial issues of getting into contact. I called 3 days in a row all during business hours with no answer. Also, emails should be check first thing in the morning during the new week, not 2 hours later. It took me writing a bad review to get their attention. But after I did the product was shipped out within the next couple of hours and delivered in 3 day. Overall I am very happy with the product itself. Mods work perfect with no glitches. Only downside is that I can hook up my mic bc it will constantly un sync with my consol. "

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-03-2015

“Hello,

Our hours of operation are Monday to Friday 10 am to 5 pm EST. If you try to reach us during non-business hours, we ask for you to leave us a voice message with your name, order number ( optional) and a reason for calling so our agent would contact you back within one business day. Emails are replied within 24 hours including week ends.”

"Very good seller & fast delivery & quality services & items"

Share MegaModzPlanet's store rating

MegaModzPlanet is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MegaModzPlanet is a merchant member
MegaModzPlanet participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,837 merchant members.