Stores > MegaModzPlanet

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10

2017-01-14

Certain modz makes no sense

"My quick scope is slow, drop shot works well, fast reload isn't much faster"

This review was modified by jahlanifrederick on January 17 2017 12:03:22 AM

2016-12-29

I like and happy with controls

"This was 2 on thirty PS4 not any trouble but I did sent email with no response "

2016-12-12

Darth Vader custom controller!!!! Whammy!

"This controller is the nutz! I got the aluminum thumb sticks and the sticky grip sides. This thing is an absolute eye catcher. "

2016-12-09

Best Controller in the world

"Fast shipping, easy to use. perfect. works great. Buying another very soon but w/ the full package"

2016-12-07

Eficas

"Responde muy bien megustaria un modo de super velocidad para bf3"

2016-12-01

not working to much for me

"I added some mod, supose to work with new call of duty, most of my mod dont work, quick reload throw a grenade every time, quick knife , is not quicker, only thing working is rapid fire, i paid 10.00 us for mod with dont work, kind of not happy with that,

when i tried to explain what could be the matter and how could we fixe this issue, they told me, send for refound, i dont want a refound i want to fixe the problem

2016-11-10

Megamodz

"Really a great controller thanx to mega megamodz "

2016-10-18

Controller godd

"They helped me with everything they could providing best customer service. Helped me with full refund and with complicated order. Very helpful and good pricing highly recommended. "

2016-10-17

Misleading Advertising (Destiny Only)

"Purchased a "Destiny Xbox One Modded Controller Compatible" under the impression (based on the website) that i could alter the fire rate. This is not the case. After speaking to megamodz customer support for about 30 min, they went in circles telling me that some games have predefined fire rate values that cannot be exceeded. I get that .. what i dont get is how you can market the controller as being able to provide a competitive advantage when that is clearly not the case. I have the chat saved if anyone wants to read it. Email me Rpapp11@gmail.com"

This review was modified by Richpapp on October 17 2016 10:37:12 AM
Rep reply posted Oct-18-2016

A rep from MegaModzPlanet, MegaModzPlanet, has responded

“We are sorry you are unhappy with the performance of Rapid Fire mod but it is important to read all the information provided in Instructions and follow the steps closely. Rapid Fire is very effective with semi-auto and single shot weapons but if you feel your fire rate stops increasing, it means you have reached the game speed cap. We will be glad to troubleshoot the mod while you are in the game. ”

2016-09-19

Whoa!!!

"This was by far the best controller ever."

2016-08-30

Great product

"The product got here in 2 weeks which was pretty good i feel like my control may have been misbuilt because my headset adapter does not fit and my charge and play kit doesnt work with it because it needs alot of power"

2016-07-29

Awesome

"I like the way they communicate with the client as well have a quick delivery and the package never arrives broken or without any damage their products are amazing."

This review was modified by luiswiko07 on July 31 2016 08:51:19 PM

2016-07-26

Good as usual

"Not my first time ordering from these guys. Always great care, quick response and great controllers. I am especially happy about the new paddles that are now offering and summer sale deals. "

This review was modified by G_Garcia_305 on October 06 2016 01:44:20 PM

2016-07-21

very very happy

"Controller got to my house in 2 weeks even though it said 4 weeks, cant complain about that haha. Works very well, but I wish it had no recoil. Over all I love it thanks heaps"

2016-07-18

It sucks

"It is not what I was looking for.I am very disappointed."

Share MegaModzPlanet's store rating

MegaModzPlanet is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MegaModzPlanet is a merchant member
MegaModzPlanet participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,445 merchant members.