• Address: 341 E Sheridan Street
    • Business Hours: Monday-Friday 10 AM - 8 PM, Saturday 10 AM - 6 PM

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

"Good controller mods good too, "

"So far so good everything I expected since its my first mod controller there is learning curve on setting but getting the hang of it and enjoying the hell out it thanks again for a superb product outstanding performance and great website for reference on its ability will definitely recommend to my closet friends thanks again ???? "

"Doesn't work for newer games"

"I must say that this is the best site to order any kind of controller quick easy the only thing that I would recommend is sending a printed it list of the manual and illustrations with the controller instead having to look it up online"

"This is a beautiful website! Controller is flawless if you take your time to get familiar with instructions. Even you dont get it just dial their support line and they will help you out! I talked to a super knowlegeable very polite gentleman who explained me how to work some of the mods I had troubles with. Definetely recommend, A+!"

"Love the controller works great! :D"

"I received my rapid fire controller and it it's suppose to have ten different setting for bullets per second and every setting is the exact same doesn't change "

"The sprint function does not work, when i activate it my player just shakes in place. When the controller get down to two bars on the battery it lags and moves on its own. I also forgot, there needs to be a discription for the ad ons, i got white buttons and the look bad. There are no shapes and it just looks cheap. This controller was a huge disappointment. "

"While the contoller is advertised to work with my game as a rapid fire controller it does not increase the rate of fire any more than one could do by simply hitting the fire button continuously. It should be sold as a continuous fire controller because that's really all it does. Not rapid by any means. Oh well, I gambled my $79 dollars and lost on false advertising. I only give 2 stars because at least I got a new controller out of the deal otherwise it would be 1 star or less."

"Good Controller, all is perfect thanks for all "

"very disappointed. My controller stopped work after a year and I only used a few months. I paid $165 bucks for doesn't work after a year. VERY POOR QUALITY. I do not suggest buying their expensive controllers since they don't last!! BUYER BEWARE, YOU DO NOT GET WHAT U PAY FOR FROM THESE PEOPLE!!!"

"Im really satisfied for megamodz for my controller but the only thing that unsatisfied me was it uses to much battery "

"I got it as a gift for my dad and he really liked it."

"I was mislead due to false averting on there page. Wasted my money. Didn't even work "

"The controller came out perfect better then I would of expected it "

MegaModzPlanet is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MegaModzPlanet is a merchant member
MegaModzPlanet participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,856 merchant members.