• Address: 341 E Sheridan Street
    • Business Hours: Monday-Friday 10 AM - 8 PM, Saturday 10 AM - 6 PM

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"Fast shipping. Product could gave better directions. "

"Very good deal and a great modded controller. Service and delivery were quick and reliable. Would buy from them again if need arises. "

"The controller works great and I like how it has light to tell you what code is in Thats what sold me the most "

"fast easy and responded to my email within 24 hour. Love the controller work as promise"

"this works great very easy to use "

"Great, stuff! Good customer service!"

"These guys are the best! I was amazed with he customer service, I am new to the whole modded controllers thing and was confused a little, their tech guy literally spent 30 min with me on the phone explaining how this ll works. I will def buy from them in the future"

"Lack of communication,poor business due to no response from customer service when prompted to leave call back information if no contact wasmade,I left several messages in which I heard nothing!!!"

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-06-2014

MegaModzPlanet, MegaModzPlanet rep has responded

“Hello,

We are very sorry you had an unpleasant experience with us. Please contact us at 888 909 5908 or support@megamodzplanet.com and we will address your issues asap.”

"My order was fulfilled in a timely manner and my controller performs beautifully. I will definitely make another order soon. "

"They are great, I had a question got an answer within an hour. Great Company!!!!!!"

"Very good!!! Thanks megamodz!"

"very nice the boy loves it learing how to set it up on hes ownly 9 year old and having no proplems"

"it was the first time,that I ordered something in the
USA(Im living in the Netherlands)so I was a little bit
scared that the packkage wil arrived,but it was going very
easy and fast
so thank you for the quick service

"Very happy with product. It arrived on time everything working as expected. Used with BF 4 and Destiny works great"

"MegaModzPlanet has always delivered and the quality of their product very high. I am a repeat customer and will consider buying from them again."

MegaModzPlanet is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MegaModzPlanet is a merchant member
MegaModzPlanet participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,919 merchant members.