Stores > MegaModzPlanet

Customer service: Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2016-07-29

Awesome

"I like the way they communicate with the client as well have a quick delivery and the package never arrives broken or without any damage their products are amazing."

This review was modified by luiswiko07 on July 31 2016 08:51:19 PM

2016-07-21

very very happy

"Controller got to my house in 2 weeks even though it said 4 weeks, cant complain about that haha. Works very well, but I wish it had no recoil. Over all I love it thanks heaps"

2016-07-18

It sucks

"It is not what I was looking for.I am very disappointed."

2016-07-18

It's totally worth your money 10/10

"It amazing and the jitter is way faster than any other mods that I have used in the past. And the shipping is super fast. I paid for the free shipping and I live in Ohio and they are from Miami FL. I rate this 10/10 it's a must buy."

This review was modified by patricksnider23 on July 18 2016 07:26:17 PM

2016-07-16

I didn't get my package..!

"Hello there I didn't yet received my package!!
Whats going on with it #115132

Rep reply posted Jul-18-2016

“Hello,

First Class International Mial packages to Kuwait take up to 4 weeks to get delivered in general. Please contact us at support@megamodzplanet.com and they will be able to provide more information​. ”

2016-07-10

NOT WORTH IT AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!

"My controller stop working properly 2 weeks after i got it and it took 2 weeks before i was able to talk to someone and there reply was to reset the controller and that would make it work. I then was told to call them back if that didn't work. I did so and never talked to anyone again after leaving messages over and over. I have given up on the matter they will NEVER get another dime from me and i will never recommend No one to buy anything from them. I also paid extra money for the so called year warranty the results was NEVER BUY FROM THEM AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! $200 PLUS DOWN THE DRAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Rep reply posted Jul-11-2016

“Hello,

We are very sorry you have had an unpleasant experience with our customer care and the product. Upon investigating our records, we were unable to find any unreturned voice messages from you or emails. Our working hours are Mon - Fri 9 am to 5 pm, emails are answered 24/7. When calling after hours, It is important to leave an order number/name the order was placed under in order for our agents to give you a callback. Please contact our Support Team at 888 909 5908 or email support@megamodzplanet.com and we will get the issue taken care of quickly. ”

2016-06-25

VERY BAD

"WHY MY PAD DIDN'T ARRIVE??!?!?!!?!!

Rep reply posted Jun-25-2016

“Hello,

Please contact our Customer Care at 888 909 5908 or support@megamodzplanet.com and our agents will take of the issue.”

2016-05-05

The controller is worth it

"The only problem I have is that the fire rate for assault rifles on bo3 shoot slower than your trigger finger in the first place. The mod is really only efficient if the guns were trigger finger speed and not a regulated speed"

2016-05-01

DO NOT ORDER!

"I ordered my PS4 Rapid fire flipped layout controller 6th March, and still haven't got it. Almost two months since I ordered!!!!"

This review was modified by Mae8931 on May 01 2016 06:01:17 AM
Rep reply posted May-02-2016

A rep from MegaModzPlanet, MegaModzPlanet, has responded

“Hello, we are sorry you have been having trouble getting your package delivered to your Norwegian address. Please note First Class Mail international packages normally take up to 3 weeks to get delivered, if you don't have the package within 3 - 4 weeks, you are eligible for a refund or we start a case with the carrier in regards to your package location on your behalf. Please contact our team at 888 909 5908 or suppport@megamodzplanet.com and our agents will gladly take care of the issue. ”

2016-04-25

Amazing!

"MegaModzPlanet really are aswome with they way they treat their customers, they help you out, they patient and many more! I tested their patient by keep spaming them with emails well they were very kind to responde politly and with patient after 100 spams of emails! Thye are loyal for deliveries. MegaModzPlanet os my number one choice for modded controllers! "

2016-04-09

Great

"Was very satisfied. Love my controller!"

2016-04-08

"Had no idea what problems and help/email response was fast. "

2016-03-23

Complete Ripoff!

"Ordered PS4 modded controller with all mods that are "compatible" with Black Ops 3. The only mods that work are legacy mods, rapid fire (on the very few weapons that are semi auto), and the fast reload mod appears to work. NOTHING ELSE! Ripoff ALERT if you are about to purchase their Black Ops 3 Package!"

This review was modified by satellite-71 on March 23 2016 04:25:02 PM
Rep reply posted Mar-25-2016

A rep from MegaModzPlanet, MegaModzPlanet, has responded

“We are sorry you are unhappy with the performance of the product. However all 12 mods included in Black Ops 3 compatible package are 100% compatible with COD Black Ops 3 and give a dramatic increase in the performance of your character. You are also welcome to watch the demo vido of Black Ops 3 compatible mods on our Youtube channel www.youtube.com/megamodzplanet.com to see the mods in action. It is crucial to follow the steps in our instructions to learn how to set up and operate the mods to get the maximum performance out of them. We will be happy to troubleshoot the mods with you to ensure you will get a pleasant experience when playing with the controller. Please contact our technicians team at 888 909 5908 or support@megamodzplanet.com and we will get you taken care of.”

2016-03-23

"Controller broke within a few days of use.. At least the modded part of it"

Rep reply posted Mar-25-2016

A rep from MegaModzPlanet, MegaModzPlanet, has responded

“We are very sorry you are having troubles with the controller.It is crucial to read our instructions on how to operate the mods as they provide all the tips users need to know to get the best performance out of the product. We will be glad to assist you with troubleshooting or replacing/repairing the controller if it broken. Your controller comes with a factory warranty which guarantees free repairs or replacement. Please contact us at 888 909 5908 or support@megamodzplanet.com and our technicians team will get you taken care of.”

2016-03-22

"Great controllers still awaiting the arrival of it tho but very good and very helpfull over all great service "

Share MegaModzPlanet's store rating

MegaModzPlanet is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MegaModzPlanet is a merchant member
MegaModzPlanet participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,517 merchant members.