• MegaModzPlanet

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.43/10 6.43/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.14/10 7.14/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.79/10 6.79/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10

"Works great. Gives a good competitive edge over other opponents."

"Consume the battery a lot"

"Hi guys thx for the modded controller which I like a lot.still not sure how to work all the settings on it.did print of your instructions but in the dark how it all works.could you please explain all the instructions verbally on YouTube .

Regards
A.robinson. uk

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-30-2015

“Hello,

Unfortunately we don't offer any video tutorial on how to operate the mods, but out online instructions and picture manual are very detailed and easy to follow. You are welcome to call us Mon-Fri 10 am to 5 pm EST, email us sales@megamodzplanet.com or start a live chat http://messenger.providesupport.com/messenger/megamodzplanet.html and our tech agent will gladly will walk you through the instructions and answer all your questions.”

"The modded controller works great and does exactly as advertised. "

"It a very good controller I can't get how to set it I have touble try to find the right one I do which set to use "

"Service and perfect delivery"

"Did not improve my game score and one of the settings was very hard to set, I still don't know if I have the right setting."

"Controllers good quality, and the processing and shipping speed was very fast. Great company to do business with. I'll be coming back for a more of my rapidfire needs."

"They Are So Fast , Ordered 3 Controllers And After 3 Hours They Shipped , Awesome Site And Keep It Up"

"Had initial issues of getting into contact. I called 3 days in a row all during business hours with no answer. Also, emails should be check first thing in the morning during the new week, not 2 hours later. It took me writing a bad review to get their attention. But after I did the product was shipped out within the next couple of hours and delivered in 3 day. Overall I am very happy with the product itself. Mods work perfect with no glitches. Only downside is that I can hook up my mic bc it will constantly un sync with my consol. "

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-03-2015

“Hello,

Our hours of operation are Monday to Friday 10 am to 5 pm EST. If you try to reach us during non-business hours, we ask for you to leave us a voice message with your name, order number ( optional) and a reason for calling so our agent would contact you back within one business day. Emails are replied within 24 hours including week ends.”

"Very good seller & fast delivery & quality services & items"

"My controller glitches out and sometimes it moves by itself and some modz can't be on at the same time "

"Megamodz has the best mods and best customer service. Over 3 years I have purchased 3 controllers from them and now getting my fourth one. I have had no problems with the mods whatsoever, only had to send one of the remotes back to them for a check up once and they took care of it. For my fourth mod I got a nice discount for being a loyal customer and I couldn't be happier with them! "

"I bought this just see what all hype is about a modded controller and to me it hasn't helped my game play any or seen huge difference in my K/D but seems like a solid product. "

"I bought a controller for my husband. He has had issues with the voice chat not functioning properly. He has attempted to get in contact with someone to help, but there has only been a series of non-helpful returned call voicemails. Maybe completing this negative review will help get some answers."

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-11-2015

“Hello,

Please contact us Monday to Friday 10 am to 5 pm EST and an agent will gladly assist you, if you do call after hours, make sure to leave us a detailed message and we will get back with you the next business day. Every controller comes with 90 days standard warranty that covers buttons or modchip malfunctioning and labor.”

Share MegaModzPlanet's store rating

MegaModzPlanet is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MegaModzPlanet is a merchant member
MegaModzPlanet participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,853 merchant members.