Stores > MegaModzPlanet

Customer service: Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10

2016-05-01

DO NOT ORDER!

"I ordered my PS4 Rapid fire flipped layout controller 6th March, and still haven't got it. Almost two months since I ordered!!!!"

This review was modified by Mae8931 on May 01 2016 06:01:17 AM
Rep reply posted May-02-2016

MegaModzPlanet, MegaModzPlanet rep has responded

“We are sorry you have been experiencing a delay with your package delivery. For all international customers, please note that once a package leaves USA, you local mailing service takes over and makes a delivery. For Norway customers, its Norway Post. Please contact them to inquire about the package whereabouts and expedite the delivery.”

2016-04-25

Amazing!

"MegaModzPlanet really are aswome with they way they treat their customers, they help you out, they patient and many more! I tested their patient by keep spaming them with emails well they were very kind to responde politly and with patient after 100 spams of emails! Thye are loyal for deliveries. MegaModzPlanet os my number one choice for modded controllers! "

2016-04-09

Great

"Was very satisfied. Love my controller!"

2016-04-08

"Had no idea what problems and help/email response was fast. "

2016-03-23

Complete Ripoff!

"Ordered PS4 modded controller with all mods that are "compatible" with Black Ops 3. The only mods that work are legacy mods, rapid fire (on the very few weapons that are semi auto), and the fast reload mod appears to work. NOTHING ELSE! Ripoff ALERT if you are about to purchase their Black Ops 3 Package!"

This review was modified by satellite-71 on March 23 2016 04:25:02 PM
Rep reply posted Mar-25-2016

MegaModzPlanet, MegaModzPlanet rep has responded

“We are sorry you are unhappy with the performance of the product. However all 12 mods included in Black Ops 3 compatible package are 100% compatible with COD Black Ops 3 and give a dramatic increase in the performance of your character. You are also welcome to watch the demo vido of Black Ops 3 compatible mods on our Youtube channel www.youtube.com/megamodzplanet.com to see the mods in action. It is crucial to follow the steps in our instructions to learn how to set up and operate the mods to get the maximum performance out of them. We will be happy to troubleshoot the mods with you to ensure you will get a pleasant experience when playing with the controller. Please contact our technicians team at 888 909 5908 or support@megamodzplanet.com and we will get you taken care of.”

2016-03-23

"Controller broke within a few days of use.. At least the modded part of it"

Rep reply posted Mar-25-2016

MegaModzPlanet, MegaModzPlanet rep has responded

“We are very sorry you are having troubles with the controller.It is crucial to read our instructions on how to operate the mods as they provide all the tips users need to know to get the best performance out of the product. We will be glad to assist you with troubleshooting or replacing/repairing the controller if it broken. Your controller comes with a factory warranty which guarantees free repairs or replacement. Please contact us at 888 909 5908 or support@megamodzplanet.com and our technicians team will get you taken care of.”

2016-03-22

"Great controllers still awaiting the arrival of it tho but very good and very helpfull over all great service "

2016-03-06

Efficient

"Delivered Quality Product on time. Slight problem with product but their representative spent time on the phone attempting to resolve issue. Returned product, it was repaired and returned in less than a week. "

2016-02-29

Outstanding Service

"The tracking and live chat work flawlessly, gave me all the correct info and the site is easily navigational. 5 star service."

This review was modified by QuickTyrd on February 29 2016 12:08:39 PM

2016-02-25

Works as advertised

"My MegaModz controller works great just as advertised. It is easy to use and I am very happy with it. "

2016-02-18

Modz+Paddles

"For anyone looking for paddles and mods in one controller I recommend this website. Was going to go with Scuff first but their controllers are overpriced and don't offer any mods. I've got mine for PS4 with mods and paddles and it's pretty much all I wanted for a much better price.

This review was modified by VictorGutierrez on February 18 2016 09:23:01 AM

2016-02-16

Great

"I am very impressed with the quality of the modded controller I have purchased. It was my first time purchasing from them. Controller has the best feel of any other modded controller I have used. I really like the rubberized grips and the design is very attractive for my tastes.The controller works precisely just like described and seems very durable. I am very pleased with the price and a discount they were offering at the moment of purchase. No regrets and highly recommended."

This review was modified by Jromero1983 on February 16 2016 11:48:31 AM

2016-02-10

Bad

"Sin atención personal, el mando funcionará para quien sepa programarlo.

Los datos de la web respecto a instrucciones son insuficientes, y una vez te han vendido el mando se desentienden totalmente.

NO LO VOLVERÍA A COMPRAR EN AMERICA.

MAL MAL MAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rep reply posted Feb-12-2016

MegaModzPlanet, MegaModzPlanet rep has responded

“Lo sentimos usted está teniendo problemas con las instrucciones proporcionadas, que no proporcionan instrucciones en español en este momento. Por favor, póngase en contacto con nuestro servicio de atención al support@megamodzplanet.com y nuestros agentes tecnología estarán encantados de ayudarle con cualquier problema que pueda tener.

We are sorry you are having troubles with the instructions provided, we do not provide instructions in Spanish at the moment. Please contact our Support at support@megamodzplanet.com and our tech agents will be glad to help you with any issues you might have.”

501 Brockway Avenue, Apt. 3 Orlando FL 32807 Verified Customer
2016-02-09

Excellent Controller, Great Customer Service and got my Controller Quick Very Good Company

"Definitely would do business again excellent controllers very impressed, thanks MegaModz Planet"

2016-02-09

Modz fo dayzz

"My experience with megamodzplanet was great. Very satisfied with the product. The only thing that could have gone smoother was the shipping. It was a couple days late, but the product more than makes up for that. Would definitely recommend them. "

Share MegaModzPlanet's store rating

MegaModzPlanet is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MegaModzPlanet is a merchant member
MegaModzPlanet participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,612 merchant members.