Stores > MegaModzPlanet

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10

2016-12-01

not working to much for me

"I added some mod, supose to work with new call of duty, most of my mod dont work, quick reload throw a grenade every time, quick knife , is not quicker, only thing working is rapid fire, i paid 10.00 us for mod with dont work, kind of not happy with that,

when i tried to explain what could be the matter and how could we fixe this issue, they told me, send for refound, i dont want a refound i want to fixe the problem

2016-11-10

Megamodz

"Really a great controller thanx to mega megamodz "

2016-10-18

Controller godd

"They helped me with everything they could providing best customer service. Helped me with full refund and with complicated order. Very helpful and good pricing highly recommended. "

2016-10-17

Misleading Advertising (Destiny Only)

"Purchased a "Destiny Xbox One Modded Controller Compatible" under the impression (based on the website) that i could alter the fire rate. This is not the case. After speaking to megamodz customer support for about 30 min, they went in circles telling me that some games have predefined fire rate values that cannot be exceeded. I get that .. what i dont get is how you can market the controller as being able to provide a competitive advantage when that is clearly not the case. I have the chat saved if anyone wants to read it. Email me Rpapp11@gmail.com"

This review was modified by Richpapp on October 17 2016 10:37:12 AM
Rep reply posted Oct-18-2016

A rep from MegaModzPlanet, MegaModzPlanet, has responded

“We are sorry you are unhappy with the performance of Rapid Fire mod but it is important to read all the information provided in Instructions and follow the steps closely. Rapid Fire is very effective with semi-auto and single shot weapons but if you feel your fire rate stops increasing, it means you have reached the game speed cap. We will be glad to troubleshoot the mod while you are in the game. ”

2016-09-19

Whoa!!!

"This was by far the best controller ever."

2016-08-30

Great product

"The product got here in 2 weeks which was pretty good i feel like my control may have been misbuilt because my headset adapter does not fit and my charge and play kit doesnt work with it because it needs alot of power"

2016-07-29

Awesome

"I like the way they communicate with the client as well have a quick delivery and the package never arrives broken or without any damage their products are amazing."

This review was modified by luiswiko07 on July 31 2016 08:51:19 PM

2016-07-26

Good as usual

"Not my first time ordering from these guys. Always great care, quick response and great controllers. I am especially happy about the new paddles that are now offering and summer sale deals. "

This review was modified by G_Garcia_305 on October 06 2016 01:44:20 PM

2016-07-21

very very happy

"Controller got to my house in 2 weeks even though it said 4 weeks, cant complain about that haha. Works very well, but I wish it had no recoil. Over all I love it thanks heaps"

2016-07-18

It sucks

"It is not what I was looking for.I am very disappointed."

2016-07-18

It's totally worth your money 10/10

"It amazing and the jitter is way faster than any other mods that I have used in the past. And the shipping is super fast. I paid for the free shipping and I live in Ohio and they are from Miami FL. I rate this 10/10 it's a must buy."

This review was modified by patricksnider23 on July 18 2016 07:26:17 PM

2016-07-16

I didn't get my package..!

"Hello there I didn't yet received my package!!
Whats going on with it #115132

Rep reply posted Jul-18-2016

“Hello,

First Class International Mial packages to Kuwait take up to 4 weeks to get delivered in general. Please contact us at support@megamodzplanet.com and they will be able to provide more information​. ”

2016-07-10

NOT WORTH IT AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!

"My controller stop working properly 2 weeks after i got it and it took 2 weeks before i was able to talk to someone and there reply was to reset the controller and that would make it work. I then was told to call them back if that didn't work. I did so and never talked to anyone again after leaving messages over and over. I have given up on the matter they will NEVER get another dime from me and i will never recommend No one to buy anything from them. I also paid extra money for the so called year warranty the results was NEVER BUY FROM THEM AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! $200 PLUS DOWN THE DRAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Rep reply posted Jul-11-2016

“Hello,

We are very sorry you have had an unpleasant experience with our customer care and the product. Upon investigating our records, we were unable to find any unreturned voice messages from you or emails. Our working hours are Mon - Fri 9 am to 5 pm, emails are answered 24/7. When calling after hours, It is important to leave an order number/name the order was placed under in order for our agents to give you a callback. Please contact our Support Team at 888 909 5908 or email support@megamodzplanet.com and we will get the issue taken care of quickly. ”

2016-06-25

VERY BAD

"WHY MY PAD DIDN'T ARRIVE??!?!?!!?!!

Rep reply posted Jun-25-2016

“Hello,

Please contact our Customer Care at 888 909 5908 or support@megamodzplanet.com and our agents will take of the issue.”

2016-05-05

The controller is worth it

"The only problem I have is that the fire rate for assault rifles on bo3 shoot slower than your trigger finger in the first place. The mod is really only efficient if the guns were trigger finger speed and not a regulated speed"

Share MegaModzPlanet's store rating

MegaModzPlanet is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MegaModzPlanet is a merchant member
MegaModzPlanet participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,458 merchant members.