• MegaModzPlanet

• Business Hours: Monday-Friday 10 AM - 8 PM, Saturday 10 AM - 6 PM

Product & services pricing Rating 5.50/10 5.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.50/10 5.50/10

"Purchased what was supposed to be a modded controller with options for Destiny mods. Only one mod will work. Could have paid $20 for a new controller and not $70. Total Rip Off"

Rep reply posted Aug-31-2015

“Hello,

We checked your order and your controller has only Rapid Fire mod added. You have not added any Destiny compatible mods on to it. You are welcome to add the at any time. Please contact us via 888 909 5908 or sales@megamodzplanaet.com and we will be glad to assist.”

"The controller works great and has helped me enjoy my game more with less pain due to medical condition. Thanks. "

"Great product easy to use, the only issue I have is Bluetooth connection gets interfered if controller not pointed directly at ps4"

"I have been using modded controllers ever since they appeared on the market in 2011. I have tried MANY different companies and I regret I haven't heard about these folks earlier as I had some bad experiences with other companies and mods that were poorly built, had crazy setup or would just break within a few weeks ( I am a heavy user). I was also extremely annoyed with unknowlegeable staff of many of those companies. I am very happy I gave these guys a shot. I have been using my mega modz ps4 mod for over a year now and it still works great!!!! I am looking forward to playing black ops 3 with it ( I am a cod guy). Their staff is also very knowlegeable and customer oriented. Mods are easy and comfy t play with and most importantly they DON'T BREAK! I recommend this company anyone, especially to the beginners. Their mods are easy and comfy to play with. I hope my review will help other gamers who've had a bad experience with other modding companies. Try megamodz controllers and won't regret it!!!"

"prices arent good for what your getting"

"This website is horrible. They just pack lies on top of lies. Paid 20 dollars for same day assemble and it took them 3 days. Was supposed to get my product on the 27th but it wasn't even sent out till the 29th. This website's prices aren't cheaper than other websites so I'd say just go with a more reliable website. "

Rep reply posted Jul-28-2015

“Sir,

First of all, we would like to apologize that you are not satisfied with the shopping experience at our website. The reason for delay was caused by the fact that you requested a part that wasn't offered on our website at the moment ( transparent mimic paddles) but we went ahead with building a custom controller to suit your needs. We had to order the parts and we informed you that it might take a few business days to build your controller and ship it out. You wished to proceed with your order and we refunded you Same Day Assembly fee since services haven't been granted. A full refund has been granted to you.”

"Got what was ordered with no problems. Product works well as described."

"Buttons aren't lined up. Feel like marshmallows "

"Great customer service and products top notch very easy to do custom rapid fire settings love going trolling on advanced warfare "

"The mod is really fast and I appreciate you guys telling me how to work the mod out and I love the modded controller"

"Very well built controller. I had received the controller 3 days after I ordered it. I love the mods"

"Great company! Competitive prices, a lot of options to choose from and super fast delivery. Received my order next day and will be coming here again for any future modded controller needs."

"Good experience with MegModzPlanet. If they would ship via anyone other than USPS, it would be great!"

"Shipping took forever even if I pick and paid for express."

Rep reply posted May-18-2015

MegaModzPlanet, MegaModzPlanet rep has responded

“We are sorry the package wasn't delivered t you as fast as you would like but please keep in mind that it takes up to 3 business days to get controllers built and ready for shipping plus the shipping time. Therefore, if you wish to receive your controller overnight, you will need to select both Same Day Assembly and Express shipping options.”

"I already recommended a lot my friend with you guy's because I'm so satisfy with the control
thanks guys

Share MegaModzPlanet's store rating

MegaModzPlanet is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MegaModzPlanet is a merchant member
MegaModzPlanet participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,716 merchant members.