• Address: 341 E Sheridan Street

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10

"Super happy with controllers that I ordered. Work perfectly and look good. Order was quick and packaged nicely. Will definitely be ordering again from Mega Modz Planet."

"Fast shipping, awesome product. Will definitely recommend to my friends! "

"RIPOFF!!! If I could give Zero stars I would! Worst company ever! Buyer beware! They sent me a broken controller then charged me $40 to return it! It was not working within two hours and they said I had to pay a restocking fee. When I was shocked and said I refused the customer service person Natalia hung up on me! Twice!
Use a different company as these people will RIP YOU OFF!!!

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-28-2015

“Sir,

We are very sorry you are not happy with your experience with us. However your returned controller was checked out by our technicians and all lights came on and every single mods worked as supposed to. We tried to offer you to troubleshoot the issues with our tech to ensure the problem was not caused by a user error but you refused and demanded a refund. Therefore, we proceeded with the refund according to our policy. You paid for Same Day Assembly and this service was granted to you and it is non-refundable. 20% restocking fee was withheld as every controller is built to order.

Please refer to Our Policy terms via the link: http://megamodzplanet.com/our-policy.html”

"It suck?, doesnt work as expected and the firing modes you can do them without the mode just presing rapidly the firing button, its ok if you are lazy but im not, cuz it doesnt shot faster, shoots normal. Btw this is for destiny"

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-26-2015

“Hello,

We are sorry you are not happy with the product. Rapid Fire was designed for semi auto and single shot weapons. It is not effective for fully auto weapons. Please make sure you are using it with compatible guns. We encourage you to contact our technical support team at 888 909 5908 Monday - Friday 10 AM - 5 PM EST and our agents will troubleshoot the issues you are having with your controller and will give you tips on how to use our products the most efficient way.”

"Controller stopped working after a week of buying it , won't move the character can't shot or nothing "

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-26-2015

MegaModzPlanet, MegaModzPlanet rep has responded

“We are very sorry you are experiencing problems with our product but in many cases all the issues can be resolved via troubleshooting with our agent. Please contact us at 888 909 5908 Monday - Friday 10 AM - 5 PM EST and we will gladly asssit you. In case the controller is faulty, we will replace it.”

"Works as expected.very pleased with everything except they used regular us mail to deliver, which took about 5 days longer than the expected delivery date....no fault of mega mobs planet....very satisfied customer!!"

"Love it my camo controller looks awesome came included with rapid fire that works like a charm "

"the dragon balls let me grant one wish and i got my controller i like it very much great use drop shot is killer "

"Great product. Fast service. I cant believe the ease of use unlike other products i have purchased from others in the past. I will be coming back and sending others your way. "

"I was a lil dissatisfied because I sent the controller back and it seems to me that the controller was never fixed. The customer service rep was a lil unprofessional also"

"The return policy is ridiculous, especially during the Christmas season. When someone buys a gift for Christmas, they have to wait until Christmas when their spouse opens the gift to find out if it has to be returned!! Most businesses change their return policy at the Christmas season for this reason! But you still say you need to return within 10 days of purchase. That is ridiculous and unrealistic during the Christmas season when many people buy gifts ahead of time! I or my spouse will never buy from you again! "

"The service was just fine, but the product is somewhat hit or miss. Turning on and off the mods and when to do it is hit or miss---it works sometimes and other times it does not."

"My 9 Year Old son Loves the controller"

"It was a gift, he loves it!"

"Outstanding service an shipping "

MegaModzPlanet is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MegaModzPlanet is a merchant member
MegaModzPlanet participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,909 merchant members.