• Address: 341 E Sheridan Street
    • Business Hours: Monday-Friday 10 AM - 8 PM, Saturday 10 AM - 6 PM

Product & services pricing Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

"Great, stuff! Good customer service!"

"These guys are the best! I was amazed with he customer service, I am new to the whole modded controllers thing and was confused a little, their tech guy literally spent 30 min with me on the phone explaining how this ll works. I will def buy from them in the future"

"Lack of communication,poor business due to no response from customer service when prompted to leave call back information if no contact wasmade,I left several messages in which I heard nothing!!!"

“Hello,

We are very sorry you had an unpleasant experience with us. Please contact us at 888 909 5908 or support@megamodzplanet.com and we will address your issues asap.”

"My order was fulfilled in a timely manner and my controller performs beautifully. I will definitely make another order soon. "

"They are great, I had a question got an answer within an hour. Great Company!!!!!!"

"Very good!!! Thanks megamodz!"

"very nice the boy loves it learing how to set it up on hes ownly 9 year old and having no proplems"

"it was the first time,that I ordered something in the
USA(Im living in the Netherlands)so I was a little bit
scared that the packkage wil arrived,but it was going very
easy and fast
so thank you for the quick service

"Very happy with product. It arrived on time everything working as expected. Used with BF 4 and Destiny works great"

"MegaModzPlanet has always delivered and the quality of their product very high. I am a repeat customer and will consider buying from them again."

"I f@$king love it.. help with your k/d make you fast shooter"

" megamodzplanet is a great company that's sells nice controller they do everything they can make your controllers nice and awesome they won't upset you buy them now."

"Honestly i was excited when i recieved the controller. upon using it online it seems faulty. I chalked it up to inexperience with the controller. it randomly throws grenades, swaps weapons, and stutters upon firing when I have any of the mods activated. I apparently waited to long to try and return the controller because there is only 10 days to do so. They will no longer accept a return so I am not happy with my experience and will not recommend this item. "

“Hello,

The issues that you have described are caused by incorrect settings on your controller. We have step by step instructions on our website on how to use mods correctly. If you are still having troubles with your controller, please contact us at 888 909 5908 and our agent will walk you through. Please note, every controller comes with 90 days standard warranty or 12 month extended warranty which means we will replace or repair your controller free of charge in case issue is not caused by user error.”

"U get 12 hours battery life max and at like 2 hours tge controller mods stop working correctly"

“Hello,

Our modchip has a big memory capacity and a high speed processor, low batteries won’t be able to support enough power for our modchip. When batteries get low, they can only power up the original Microsoft chip installed in a controller and won’t be able to power up our advanced Rapid Fire modchip. Therefore when batteries get low, our modchip may malfunction and it may affect your gaming performance. For best performance we recommended to use Energizers or rechargeable pack that is not older than 4 months.”

"Awesome controller........

MegaModzPlanet is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MegaModzPlanet is a merchant member
MegaModzPlanet participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,909 merchant members.