• Rating 2.50/10 4 reviews

Medusa-USA is not a merchant member
    Medusa-USA does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Medusa-USA contact information

• Address: Medusa-International (Medusa-USA) 2 City Livery Club Close, Pembury Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN2 4ND, UNITED KINGDOM
    • Contact: medusa@medusa-usa.com
    • Phone: via Priority Email
    • Customer Support: via Website/Email
    • Business Hours: Shipping daily, Monday-Friday Shipping schedule, 2-5 Days inc. insurance & tracking

"One of the worst dealers ever! I ordered headphones, and ask them to deliver to my job, but of course the bill-to address was my personal’s one. But they made a mistake and put the job address on the commercial invoice. So my shipment was handled as a business-to-business, which result in very high brokerage fee (more than 50$!). Without this stupid mistake, brokerage fee would have been 10$.
As you can imagine, Medusa claims it’s not their fault, even with a proof from FedEx themselves, and totally refuse to refund the 40$ difference.
So, as there are many other dealers, if you don’t want to lose your money, definitively avoid medusa.

"Speed-link Medusa-Usa (Germany):Cyber Crooks BewARE - USATODAY

Nightmare- a good product with planned obsolescence. Headphones have a planned defect above left error and will break every 6 to 9 months. I m already on my 3rd Pair!

IF Read Nothing Else here I want you to :Read and think about the next paragraph:
--------------------------------------------------------------
"There is a lesson Here to be learned do not buy anything online unless you have gone into the store and Put your hands On It...You may have just bought some More crap for your closet"
---------------------------------------------------------------
Does built in Obsolescence make you mad?

I DO NOT Recommend Speed-link Medusa-Usa 5.1 headphones"-
www.tomshardware.com/forum/51027-3-recommend-medusa-headset
- Said the good people on "ToMs Hardware"

Speed-link- Medusa -international Mudusa-Usa
Are not as they seem:

to have LOCAL Distribution center in several countries but are all based outof Speed-links Germany!!!
----Not From Usa As name indicates...beware
Apparently Really a Germany based on ip 82.165.82.38.).
Which may explains allot like the "how and Whys'

Like Why there is absolutely No Customer Service!
Why the rape you on upon returning their deffective/planned obsolescent product.

Why the make it so difficult to even return their product
Why No one has even revewed This racket! ,,
"speed-link / Medusa-usa
targets the Morons of the World and take advantage of them.

Morons do not know about Reseller Ratings....look at how many reviews #1 www.Newegg.com has ?

That they have a" two year Warranty..thats complete BS"

" They Claim"......but in the small print tell you that you will be responsible to send the defective product Both ways to the UK from the USA-at you're expense to the uk 70.00 us dollars when you are done! -even though you bought it the USA and had it replaced once already...from the usa.
By the third time they Know you "their game" and are on to them.

You can buy a replacement Headset for about the same about 70.00 us dollars- Thus not Honoring their warentee agreement and proving my point about built in obsolesce (same thing as planned Obsolescence)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"There is a lesson Here to be learned do not buy anything online unless you have gone into the store and Put your hands On It...You may have just bought some crap for your closet"
-------------------------------------------------------------------
- Just recently requested an a RMA on my 3rd Medusa 5.1 Pro- Home Edition Headset has failed. This time though I had to return it to somewhere in england, and eventually received my replacement About 70.00 ?

What ?
Both times the head phones FAILED OR CRACKED headset has failed just above the joint on the headphone where it attaches to the slider that goes in the band.

Which leads me to beleve Speed-Link/ Medusa -international/ medusa usa: has Planned Obsolesce.

These head phones are designed for one years use and then to fail. For me I Bought the 165.00 version that you can use with two computers and just push a button to switch....So lam heavily invested in the product . (no electrical problems)

Just the headphones that last about 6-9 months and then crack - All plastic- So I have to keep replacing The headphones over and over ...get my drift (they are basically telling me f-off) I have sent them pictures and it's three weeks just to get to the point that they tell me.

" You Can send send the headphones to us at your expense-we well look at them and decide if they are defective and then charge you to postage to mail them back them back to the usa at your expense again- effectively Telling me they are not honoring the agreement to replace if deffective. That must be 70-80 us dollars ?

modified review This review was modified by chicagofan on February 01 2008 06:48:16 AM

"These people have an incredible 5.1 headset that led me to them. The package arrived in a very timely manner and the packaging was bulletproof. The headset performs even better then I imagined.

I e-mailed several times with questions and concerns and they always got back to me the same day, often within the same hour. They were very knowledgeable, helpful and couteous. The only complaint I have is I wish they had more product I could buy from them.

Medusa sets the standard for which all vedors should try to live up to.

"This company has poor and unfriendly customer service. I contacted them about an issue that I had with an order and found them to be very rude. They did not inform me of additional import charges that would result from buying from their website which is really based in the UK. I got an unexpected bill amounting to 5% of the purchase price from DHL. This company would not pay the bill even though they said shipping was included in the price. I asked them to at least inform their customers of this fee on their shipping information page and they refused.

I used their web contact form to complain about the person I dealt with. I got an email back from the proprietor saying the the person I was complaining about was his son and that he was totally on his son's side (shocker). Seems a bit shady to me.