• Address: 950 Taylor Station Rd. Suite O
    • Customer Support: 800-457-7484
    • Business Hours: 8:30am-5:00pm Mon-Fri EST
    • Fax: 614-863-0622

• checkmark icon COD

"I've been a Media mega mall client for years, they have always been fantastic both with pricing and service."

"Very friendly customer service quick delivery great price"

"I was able to receive the help I needed via the live chat feature on the web site. No waiting on hold on the phone or searching through menus to get help. The help was immediate - didn't have to wait for an email to come in. Thanks for all the customer service - it was great!"

"Very Satisfied michael wallace"

"Super great customer service. Fast shipping. Product as promised... excellent price ... will order from again."

"They list one price on the site, and then email that their product is listed incorrectly, and won't budge on the price."

"I have found shopping at Media Mega Mall easy and quick, the prices are good and the merchandise has been as described. "

"Sorry I never returned your call (Ellen Clark 800 457 7484)"

"would have loved to recycle but know information was provided on how I could do that!"

"It was pretty easy from start to finish (once your website came back up on-line) I appreciate your help."

"This was my fourth order from Media Mega Mall and just like my previous orders, I was extremely satisfied with the entire order process and delivery. I believe their prices are very competitive with other online retailers and much, much cheaper than I can find locally (even with shipping). Their shipping process is quick and my order (just like my previous orders) was enroute the next day. I will definitely purchase from them again and recommend them highly."

"My order was extremely well packaged and arrived reasonably fast. Got a pretty good deal on some blank blu-ray discs. I would certainly do business with Media Mega Mall again."

"VERY GOOD ! - AS USUAL !"

"Good Seller..Everything arrived on time and as expected"

Texas

"Media Mega Mall sells great products and service. I received my purchase via UPS in 4 days for free. I contacted their customer service prior to my purchase because the item I wanted was out of stock. I was given excellent information about when that product would be back in stock so that I could place my order. Thank you for providing a great service. "

Media Mega Mall is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Media Mega Mall is not a merchant member
Media Mega Mall does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!