"Do NOT use this company under any circumstances. They are scammers and liars. They gave me an estimate for $290 and decided that they did not want to pay this. They said that my item was damaged and they therefore could not purchase it. However, it was in great condition, and I even took photos beforehand to prove it!"

modified review This review was modified by piersN on November 17 2014 03:50:47 PM

"Rip off!! Sent in item dating back to jan. 2014. Reversed payments and kept all my merchandise. Over $1000.00. Now no one will return my emails or calls. Legal action is a joke, outta state and cost more to file than what they took. Little guy getting burned again! Beware. Overdrawn account, fees... For what? Why?.. Wtf? How could they, what gave them the right?"

modified review This review was modified by Nenax2 on August 25 2014 01:33:04 PM

"I sent 16 dvd's on 7/05/2013 quoted $135.56. They received on 7/08/2013 tracking #9449012699350001774448 After 3 weeks I asked how much longer, they said they couldn't find it then said they never received. I have sold to them several times and usually have to haggle over quote, etc. but this is unacceptable! I have reported theft to Saint Paul Police, and will continue (attorney general/Internet crime, etc.)I wanted to avoid scammers on ebay, but they are using the same tactics. BY THE WAY, THE ONLY GOOD REVEIW ON HERE IS FROM mx123(LYDIA)look up username ronmel on emailsherlock.com. How pathetic! STOP INTERNET WEBSITES FROM STEALING. "

"I sent five dvds to them to try them out. All five were inspected and played prior to sending and all were in the original cases. The most expensive, they claim is too badly scratched, but if I don't want it back, they're happy to keep it. The second most expensive, they "discounted" because they claimed it wasn't in the original packaging which is ridiculous. They don't honor the prices they quote and I'm worried I won't receive my merchandise in the same condition I sent it to them in. I've also sold to secondspin.com and I've had no problem with them, so I would recommend them as an alternative. Do not trust MX123!"

modified review This review was modified by kpmarks on July 16 2013 04:41:36 PM

"Avoid selling to them. They lost my items that I sent to them in October 2011. They are just now responding to my emails."

"I used to shop at their retail store in Woodbury. They only buy used DVDs through their website now and I still sell to them occasionally but I do miss the store. "

modified review This review was modified by ronmel on January 19 2011 09:30:01 PM

Media Exchange 123 / MX123 is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Media Exchange 123 / MX123 is not a merchant member
Media Exchange 123 / MX123 does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!