• Rating 10.00/10 46 reviews

McGivern Diamonds is not a merchant member
    McGivern Diamonds does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • McGivern Diamonds contact information

"I had always used Advantage or Frontline on my German Shephard, but decided to try Advantix because it treats more pests. For about a week after applying Advantix my dog would ly on his back and roll around on the carpet and grass like his back was itchy or irritated. He never did this with either Advantage or Frontline."

modified review This review was modified by GlendaBHale on February 06 2014 04:20:05 PM

"McGivern's customer service is excellent. We bought a bigger diamond through McGivern's & had them set it in our original wedding setting. After talking with Mike, we trusted him with what he planned to do. With Mike's wisdom & guidance, our ring is gorgeous!!!!! His emails back & forth are at lightening speed. We even needed the ring sooner than later & he made that happen too. The workmanship & quality is flawless!!! McGivern's Diamonds has a new customer for life and we would recommend them for all your jewelry needs. If we could give more than 5 stars we would. Nancy & Ken"

"I would like to thank McGivern Diamonds for providing such a great service. I found McGivern Diamonds online and was skeptical about buying online without seeing the diamond in person. After doing some research at local jewelry stores I had a idea of price, size, color, cut and all that good stuff. Being skeptical I called Michael five times before I purchased and he was by far the most helpful of all the jewelers I spoke with, never rushing me off the phone. He thoroughly explained the difference between GIA and EGL ratings. When I finally decided on the perfect diamond that fit my price and quality criteria I called McGiverns and spoke to Michael. I gave him the stock number and he informed me it was sold, he said he would look for a similar stone and give me a call back. I thought here comes the bait and switch. 15 minutes later Michael called me back and said he had found a comparable diamond that he would give me for the same price. I asked for the stock number and looked it up on his web site, to my surprise it was priced 1100$ higher and was better quality. I quickly called back and said I would take it. I was going the Vegas 8 days later to propose and asked if I could have the ring set and sent by the end of the week. I purchased on a Sat and the ring arrived on the following Friday just as Michael said it would. This being a special time in our lives we couldn't be happier with our diamond and with the quality service McGivern provided. Don't hesitate to use McGivern Diamomds"

"Excellent service through the entire process of creating a custom engagement ring. I had shopped around at quite a few places but the price, quality, and personal attention were unmatched anywhere else."

"I purchased a center stone for an engagement ring from McGivern Diamonds. The stone was delivered overnight and was exactly as Michael described on the phone (beautiful). I had called Michael with a handful of diamonds and wanted a recommendation - he called me back 30 minutes earlier than promised with a recommendation and walked me through his thought process.

I took it to a local jeweler who was very impressed with it. He also told me that the price I paid was about what he would've paid for a similar stone.

My only regret is that I didn't find their website sooner - my search would have been a lot easier.

"I could not give a higher recommendation for McGivern Diamonds. I bought an engagement ring with them eleven years ago and have been a return customer...most recently buying my wife a 10 year anniversary band. The prices are the best I have found anywhere, the quality has been amazing and the service could not be better. Mike will work directly with you on the phone to review your order and make sure you are 100% satisfied. I even exchanged a ring and the process could not have been simpler. I am very excited that I have an jeweler who I can completely trust with all my online purchases."

"I have purchased diamonds from McGiverns four or five separate times through the years, and have always received quick and excellent service, as well as attractive prices. On a couple of occasions the stone did not suit me entirely, and Mike took it back cheerfully and without complaint. I could not recommend McGiverns more highly. Customer from Oklahoma City."

"First of all, I never write reviews of any kind, but I was so impressed with McGivern Diamonds that I had to. At first I was very hesitant about ordering an engagement ring and wedding band online due to the fact that I couldn't see them in person. However, as soon as I started emailing Mike at McGivern Diamonds I felt a lot more comfortable. I knew he was trustworthy and genuine right from the start. Mike would immediately respond to all my emails and questions with honest answers and opinions. No matter what concerns or questions I had, Mike would always follow through with a quick response. He gave me a great deal that I could no way have found here in Hawaii. The ring and band were custom made and ready in 2 weeks and send via fed ex overnight all the way to Hawaii! Once I received the ring and band, I was stunned! It was even more beautiful than I could have imagined. My fiance loved it and couldn't be happier. I know making such a big purchase online can be frightening, but everything went smooth and with Google Checkout that McGivern Diamonds uses, all purchases are safe and secure. I will definitely refer friends and family to Mike at McGivern, and I will definitely continue to make purchases from him. The professionalism and top notch service Mike gives his customers is unbeatable."

"15 years ago I bought an ring from McGiverns. Service was excellent back then and Mike was courteous and extremely helpful. Recently I was shopping for diamond engagement ring so I needed a person I could trust. One thing that has not changed in the last 15 years is the top notch service that Mike provides to his customers. You will get an immediate respond to your questions and service you can absolutely trust. The engagement ring was beautiful my fiancé can't stop looking at it. Thank you so much!!!"

"I recently purchased a single stone from McGivern Diamonds and was truly impressed with the service. I had been looking for the perfect stone for a long time and coming up short when someone suggested I check out McGivern Diamonds so I did and I could not be happier. I will be using McGivern Diamonds from now on and I will suggest to anyone that is looking for a diamond to do the same."

"Mike was amazing to work with. He was very patient and answered all of my questions promptly, offering excellent advice and guidance throughout the process of customizing the perfect engagement ring for my fiancé. His prices are very good and his service is second to none. Mike has earned me as a lifetime customer."

"Obviously great products, but what I loved most was the customer service! Prices were a little questionable, but they do make up for it with awesome employees."

"Four years ago I needed to replace my lost engagement ring. It was underinsured and I wanted something as nice or nicer than I had. Even before getting the insurance check I began to “shop” retail and on line. At some point I found Mike’s site and with his wonderful “select a diamond” feature I was able to find several stones listed that I was interested in. I called him up, told him what my budget was, what my “wish” was and the three stones I found that might work. I had also found a mounting I really liked. He was so great to work with. He actually mentioned and sent the GIA sheet to me to look at a stone which was within my range and even larger than the one I lost. At that point I wasn’t able to afford the mounting I wanted. He worked that by putting just a slightly lower quality diamonds in (they are so tiny you could never tell that). Got my new dream ring within budget and was thrilled. Always get compliments.

Couple of weeks ago I realized that one of those tiny diamonds was missing and I contacted my insurance company and Mike and they talked then we talked and the diamond was replaced, the major stone was checked out and he made sure it was still sitting snuggly in its beautiful mounting. Got the ring back yesterday and once again it is stunningly beautiful. Apparently, according to my friends, I took a major chance buying a diamond on line. Well, I’ve never dealt with anyone in this business that has the integrity and the dedication to superior customer service as Mike. I highly recommend him when you are looking for something lovely.

"They listened to what I wanted, stayed in contact with me via email throughout the process and made a beautiful ring for me that used stones from my family rings. It is a ring I will always treasure."

"Mike & his team have helped us with several significant jewelry purchases during the last 4-5 years. With each purchase he was always concerned foremost about our satisfaction. He always went the extra mile to respond to our needs and ensure our delight. More, we believe his prices were very competitive, making us feel even better concerning the transactions. I cannot recommend and endorse him more highly. . .he and his firm are the most customer focused team we have had the pleasure to work with."