Stores > McFeely's Square Drive Screws

1-800-847-7136
      1-800-443-7937

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review McFeely's Square Drive Screws by clicking a star below.
2017-10-12

Great Product, friendly and helpful customer service

"I had gone to their web site a number of times, finally called customer service to figure out which screws I should really order for my deck project. The lady I spoke with was very helpful and convinced me to try the square drive, McFeely's brand screws. Wow - what a difference using square drive after dealing with Phillips head screws for years. Every screw drove right in, great product. I'm a believer, I'll buy square drive screws whenever possible."

2016-01-11

"I ordered boxes of Square Drive Screws back in November, got them in 2 days. The product works as advertised, I didn't have a single cam out. I received an email in December for close out specials - bought a great tool bag. It arrived in 1 day. Even got a call from them to ask how my customer service experience has been, good customer service in my opinion."

2014-06-14

"Ordered dye stain three times. First two orders came fine. Third order had no communication on delay and when I contacted mcfeelys two weeks later they said I had to pay $40 to have the item shipped (item costs 54). My credit card was charged as well after the order. Mcfeelys didn't honor the transaction at the price they charged and weren't willing to do so. Stay away from this vendor with no understanding of customer service."

2011-12-28

"I needed some square drive recessed #4 X 3/4 inch brass plated screws. went on web site and then called to get some answers about these screws. I spoke with a lady, who was very nice and very helpful. She just placed my order while we talked on the phone, instead of using on line purchase. This was was early afternoon and my screws arrived the very next day. They did the job perfectly and did not snap off like the full brass ones I had been using. The lady made my shopping much easier and I will definitely order again from them. My "THANKS" to the lady who helped me and for getting my order out so quickly.

Rick In North Carolina

2010-04-09

"This was my second order from them and it arrived quickly via UPS Ground. Shipping charges are reasonable. I paid $20.00 less than other retailers for the Pony cabinet clamps. Excellent web site and a very excellent catalogue. They have every conceivable fastener you could want and they specify where the item was made. This, to me, is what every retailer should be doing. Very good merchant and I have a third order in the works."

2006-09-12

""

2005-12-02

"Bought T-nuts and bolts 1/4" x 20 which have cost me lost merchandise and much lost time due to the soft metal they were made of. Once the screws are tightened in the T-nuts they stick together. Since my bolt heads and the T-nut are in round recessed holes, I had to destroy the wood to cut them out. We need to screw tight to make frames and unscrew for upholstering. Will never, never buy from this company again. They have bad merchandise."

2004-04-14

"An excellent retailler - promt delivery. Highly recommend! This is my second purchase, and both experiences have been quite favorable."

2002-04-12

"Excellent personalized customer care. Do not let the weak website fool you - these folks are not IT professionals they sell quality woodworking tools and equipment."

2002-03-12

"First time order---good communication, great price, and prompt shipping at a fair fee. One of those places that is quietly doing a great job!

Uses the yahoo store which is a little clunky but don't hold that against them. Highly recommended!

Share McFeely's Square Drive Screws's store rating

McFeely's Square Drive Screws is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

McFeely's Square Drive Screws is not a merchant member
McFeely's Square Drive Screws does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!