"Very responsive, nice custom service. I've changed my mind about a tablet I payed over paypal an had no problem cancelling it."

"very good service and prompt attention"

"Have bought multiple times from the seller and had very good experience regarding shipping and online customer service."

"Hi, i order an smartphone from Mcbub and was a bit worried when i run out at lot of negative reviews, but i was wrong....they have great support....Nina and Tina helped me much on things i wasnt know (first time buyer), i got tracking number and they send me phone as i told them how. Phone arrived 7 days when shiped, so everything was fine, and im happy with my new phone....thank you Mcbub, will buy again."

"I've bought two tablets from McBub, and on both occasions there was some kind of screw up (on my part). However, their customer support has always been very forthcoming and has helped me resolve any issues. Recommended."

"I strongly advise not do any business with McBub.
I Ordered and paid a fancy tablet which was supposed to be on stock at McBub early Mai 2013. After the order confirmation I never heard from them again. Various inquiries as to expected delivery/shipment remain unanswered. The issue has been raised through PayPal, but even then no response either.
I can't conclude otherwise than that McBub is not trustworthy!!
They are eager to acces your payment upfront, but if afterwards there is any customer issue, they seem to simply neglect it and do nothing at all to resolve it.
I have done business with many Chinese sellers, but I have never experienced anything similarly disappointing.

modified review This review was modified by JPKieftenburg on July 02 2013 06:01:07 AM

"I have recently purchased a Cube Tablet from McBub although delivery spend more time than expected and the plug was american instead european, I can conclude that the shopping experience is very good. So I did a new order and put a wrong address. Nina help me with this issue.

Good experience with McBub so far.

modified review This review was modified by heresr on July 03 2013 05:06:09 AM

"Fast and low prices in McBub.
100% all right, costumer service is perfect and patiente. Orders shipped so quickly.

"I recently ordered a set of earphones at McBub, and during the purchase process there was a mixup and the Shipping method was wrongly selected as Express instead of Standard (An extra 28$ charge).
I emailed McBub service and they replied within 24 hours and refunded the extra shipping charge with no problems.
I am very happy with their service so far.

"I have recently purchased a Cube Tablet from mcbub and wanted to put in few comments about my first experience.I was initially worried about ordering slightly expensive items on a new site and had done some reviews and feedback on mcbub. Overall I can conclude that the shopping experience is very good and have been extremely satisfied. The support team is excellent and very response to queries. I also found the chat support to be very helpful in resolving queries."

modified review This review was modified by KarthikM on June 14 2013 08:35:14 PM

"Mi pedido estaba fuera de stock, Tina lo solucionó todo haciendo la compra mucho más fácil. Todo correcto."

"Purchase a $ 200 U.S. phone arrived shortly but in white (black pedi I) and never worked, charge the batteries you connect to the computer and never lit. By spending a couple of hours send an email to your service requesting the return of my money assuming the shipping cost. I answered the 4 days and once a week the phone ask me photographs of the box, the bar code and never responded to my request for refund of money. The last thing was to send me a link where was the phone's firmware, but I buy a new phone to work when I turn it on and not have to repair it.
I presented the case to paypal, Mcbub never answered and resolved to return my money.

The page has its products a few dollars cheaper than other places, but not the save can have a big headache like me.

modified review This review was modified by cachaguino on June 07 2013 09:15:22 PM

"The best prices for phones.
Very good and quiq service.
I will buy again at MCBUB.COM
B E S T S H O P P I N G S I T E.
It is the 3 time that i buy at MCBUB.

modified review This review was modified by YIZHAQ on May 22 2013 10:12:14 AM

"McBub is cheap, good and reliable store. Their websites are very clear."

modified review This review was modified by Rampe on May 08 2013 04:26:26 AM

"Very Good site , and excellent service!
Im very satisfied !

modified review This review was modified by AndreasStir on May 07 2013 10:22:30 AM

McBub.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

McBub.com is not a merchant member
McBub.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!