McBub.com Reviews - mcbub.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Write a review »
Rating 6.67/10 132 reviews

McBub.com is not a merchant member
McBub.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"very good service and prompt attention"

"I strongly advise not do any business with McBub.
I Ordered and paid a fancy tablet which was supposed to be on stock at McBub early Mai 2013. After the order confirmation I never heard from them again. Various inquiries as to expected delivery/shipment remain unanswered. The issue has been raised through PayPal, but even then no response either.
I can't conclude otherwise than that McBub is not trustworthy!!
They are eager to acces your payment upfront, but if afterwards there is any customer issue, they seem to simply neglect it and do nothing at all to resolve it.
I have done business with many Chinese sellers, but I have never experienced anything similarly disappointing.

modified review This review was modified by JPKieftenburg on July 02 2013 06:01:07 AM

"Purchase a $ 200 U.S. phone arrived shortly but in white (black pedi I) and never worked, charge the batteries you connect to the computer and never lit. By spending a couple of hours send an email to your service requesting the return of my money assuming the shipping cost. I answered the 4 days and once a week the phone ask me photographs of the box, the bar code and never responded to my request for refund of money. The last thing was to send me a link where was the phone's firmware, but I buy a new phone to work when I turn it on and not have to repair it.
I presented the case to paypal, Mcbub never answered and resolved to return my money.

The page has its products a few dollars cheaper than other places, but not the save can have a big headache like me.

modified review This review was modified by cachaguino on June 07 2013 09:15:22 PM
USA

"My order was out of stock but Annie was extreemly helpful and polite. she replaced my order with the new item ready to be shipped immediately. Great Job annie"

"I bought the phone F1658 and I was amazed by its quality and speed of delivery. There are no problems. Delivery to Bulgaria in just 10 days."

"I purchased from Mcbub.com a tablet pc and I found myself very well. Annie followed me with many e-mails and software problem solved. Very good seller and excellent after-sales service. I recommend it to all of you. Best wishes and big thanks to the assistance of Annie. max"

"Hello
Nina Help me with my order, I was doing wrong
My address was wrong and the shipping can be faster with the same price
Nina help me with this issue

"I'm very happy with this trade, I have ordered several times and always everything was in order. I ordered the phones Star, Feiteng, tablet PCs and some other goods. I've always had everything arranged, sales personnel do their best to accommodate your requirements. I communicated via wholesale@mcbub.com with Giovanni. He is very helpful and very trying. I highly recommend it.
Delivery time is always up to about 1-3 weeks after ordering.

modified review This review was modified by djservis on April 02 2013 08:50:25 AM

"Recently purchased an onda V812 android tablet and some accessories from McBub, after reading their reviews on a android tablet forum.
Found the whole experience painless, and their customer service excellent. Product arrived in 11 days (china to UK).
I even came set up in english, with UK adapter plug, and UK user manual.
I'd purchase from them again.

"I am a retailer in Maldives and I am doing this business almost five years. I have long time experience with mcbub.com and I am so happy with trading with them. Within two weeks goods are on my hand in register mail. All the goods are good condition and all the products are very quality. I have never get any problem with money or not getting any package but some time it will get late to delivery on my country post office. If you want fast shipping please try DHL. I am trust the site and I recommend to buy on mcbub.com

<a href=http://www.youtubedownloaderhd.com/ >youtube</a>

"I am very well pleased with the service of www.mcbub.com, excellent cheap prices, support and delivery via DHL in 2-3days to Europe. What else can you ask for? My sales Representative was Giovanni Oliver, he took care of shipping, payments and that the items get delivered on time, I would obviously buy again. If you want this Excellent Sales Rep, add him on skype as giovanni oliver. If you need proof of the Dhl delivery, email me on repairs4less@gmail.com Thanks!! "

"Do not buy anything from this site please. I paid for an tablet a week ago, and I have been contacted the customer services several times. However, there is no reply so far. Bad customer service."

"My Minix Neo X5 and A-1 air remote arrived today (from Shenzhen, China!) just under a week from the night I placed the order, and I live in the boonies in Atlantic Canada! The X5 and A-1 both worked fine right out of the box. I can't speak, about McBub's customer support because I have had nothing to complain about, but the products were received in perfect condition and shipping took less time than promised."

"Ordered a tablet, what arrived broken. After a very long discussion by email they told me I could send it back. The costs would be refunded to me. In short they didn't and although it was send with Track&Trace they say that they couldn't find it! Ofcourse no refund and no new tablet was given or send. They're just a fraudulous organisation. I never will buy there again and advise anyone else not to!
McBub is fraude!

"OMG ! I WANT TO CRY ! NEVER ORDER FROM MCBUB !!!
i did brought a headphone there for 74 usd,

it came fully defect and damaged !

1. headband is loose
2.black cable ring is loose
3.scratches on the b battery cover
4.feels like a toy! not a quality even not b quality
5. mute button doenst work !
6.red cable is defect
7. sound is 100% defect , bass is blown , fully blown sound. !
8. hinges are loose

The biggest problem is the blown sound, i cant listen to it ! so bad !

These guys send back on your costs that is 21 usd ! NEVER NEVER NEVER !

I SAY GIVE ME A REFUND , THE WANT TO GIVE ONLY 5 USD COUPON FOR A 74 USD ORDER !

SCAM ! SCAM ! SCAM !SCAM SCAM !

WARNING : THE POSTITIVE REVIEWS WRITE MCBIB SELF ! IT IS FAKE !

FK MCBUB ! GO TO HELL !