• Max Tool Max Tool Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10

"No problems, lawnmower arrived on time. The on-line ordering procedure was clear and efficient. I will use Max Tool in the future. I recommend that others purchase equipment from this company."

"Great lawn mower arrived in perfect condition and was delivered very fast with no complications..."

"Got the right tool for the right price, but was informed a little late that the product was on back order. When it did ship, it shipped quickly and I got what I wanted."

"MaxTool came through with flying colors for me. I ordered an expensive tool for my son. I called a few days later they told me the eta. And bingo it came the day they told me which was his birthday. Can't get any better than that. Thank you"

"Arrived as expected when expected. Great service."

"Just received my mower today. Good price and quick delivery. Very satisfied."

"The shipment came within two days of ordering it. Took it out of the box and straight to work! No problems and it works great! Thank you very much. I look forward to doing business with you guys again someday."

"Still have not received my order. Very efficient at taking my money though.

Still waiting for my order. Very efficient at processing my payment.priorities may be skewed.

"Was very pleased with the quality of the product and your customer service . Thank you so much.
Duane

"Prompt, reliable and friendly service! I canceled an order and was pleasantly surprised at the friendliness and polite manner in which the gentleman handled my call. I received an e-mail confirming the cancellation and a credit back to my bank account promptly. You earned a new customer!
Thank you!

"Great site to order from. "

"Order a trimmer from their ebay store, they attached a wrong tracking number. After days of trying to contact them I'm just told the trimmer is on back order until mid February. Horrible communication, I will not do business here again. "

"The caliper came just as described. Works like a champ. Great addition to my toolbox. digital display is easy to read."

"Price for what I bought beat all prices in my area by a significant amount and the free ground transport arrived in four days. Can't beat that...cheap and quick!!"

"Arrived on time and in good condition. Pleasure to do business with a company that performs as advertised."

Share Max Tool's store rating

Max Tool is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Max Tool is a merchant member
Max Tool participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,841 merchant members.