Stores > Max Tool

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2016-11-29

As advertised

"Item came quickly and works great"

2016-11-26

As good as expexted

"MAX Tools delivered in more ways than one. I couldn't beat the price anywhere else. Living in a very rural area, it took a little bit longer to get here than I thought it would, but when I called in to follow up, the customer service was outstanding. In the title I say good as expected because I have come to have high expectations for Honda powered equipment. I did notice that some had written before about the harness not working and the engine losing power. I think the harness has been modified, as the one that came with mine works great. As far as durability, only time will tell. I did experience in the first couple hours of use it lost power and would stall when I opened the throttle. I don't know what caused it, but it seems to have gotten past that, and now it runs great.

I would highly recommend this product and if you want to save money on it, get it from MAX TOOLS.

This review was modified by thelahti5 on November 26 2016 08:31:59 AM

Good Value

"Extremely good value with expected delivery time. Had issue in starting generator but a phone call to customer service took care of the issue. He patiently walked me through the process."

too early

"received survey before product arrival would have been better if product came before survey my dewalt kit seems fine all in all ok"

Love it!

"Works great. Exactly what I needed restore a 2007 Avalon that has been sitting out for 9 years.."

Wonderful!!

"Max Tool was very quick in getting my new lawn mower to me. My Craftsman mower quit on me, so after much investigating i decided on a Honda. Living in PA, mowing season is mostly over. I called, spoke to tech support about whether I should run it now or wait until spring. The tech was great in explaining why I should run it now. I took it for a test drive in my back yard the next day. I love it!! It's much lighter than the Craftsman & has many more features that I love about it.

Thanks so very much!!

2016-11-16

Fil-Rite Parts Quick and Easy

"Ordered and received first part of order two days before scheduled with Fed Ex. Called Customer Service, looking for the second part of the order, but discovered it had been delivered to the ranch while I was working elsewhere. Only one tracking number, so I thought the order was incomplete when it was initially stated that delivery was complete. Second part of order was received on the day promised by Fed Ex. Parts were as described and in perfect condition. Customer Service was very helpful, a pleasant experience and easy to understand. Will shop again. "

This review was modified by ksternes on November 16 2016 05:05:55 PM

2016-11-15

Quick and efficient!

"easy ordering and quick low cost shipping."

barrerasconnie73's Avatar

2016-11-14

When you order is shipped is a secret

"No confirmation emails that I had even bought from them.
Called got a email that the item was purchased and paid for.
nothing about it being shipped or when I could expect to receive it.
Called again and inquired about a tracking #, was told that the supplier would send me a tracking # when shipped but said I could expect to receive the item before the email.
It's been a week and nothing yet. This is sure a crappy way to treat a new customer.
Richard B

2016-11-12

SUPER FAST DELIVERY

"I ordered a Bosch piece of equipment and it was delivered very fast totally satisfied customer"

2016-11-09

"I am extremely satisfied. I have only bought from Max Tools a couple of times and every time has been a good experience. They have kept all of my info and made each order easier. they have also charged me the same price each time I order my fasteners as the 1st time I purchased them. Rather than sucking me in and raising the price"

2016-11-02

A CUT ABOVE THE REST

"GOOD PRODUCT, GOOD PRICE. GOOD QUALITY"

2016-11-02

Geat fast shipping!

"Dewalt thickness planer is a great addition to the shop. Can't wait to buy another great product. "

2016-11-01

Perfect!

"Ordering was easy and delivery was fast! Generator was well packaged and delivery guy was great!"

2016-11-01

Max Tools always on time!

"This is our 3 rd order and we have always gotten everything as advertised and on time.
Real happy with Max Tools!

Share Max Tool's store rating

Max Tool is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Max Tool is a merchant member
Max Tool participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,606 merchant members.