Stores > Max Tool

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2016-05-25

"Comparable prices, FREE SHIPPING. Yippee"

Above and beyond

"Opted for free shipping, (7-10 days) and it still got to me in 3. I ordered a tool and it came with a free gift that according to their website was sold out. Was not sure if the whole order would be postponed for it, or just the free gift. All of it showed up ahead of schedule. "

Regular Customer

"Several orders from maxtool. They always have great prices and quick shipping. "

Cadillac of mowers

"Delivered to my house within 5 days of ordering, took out of box followed directions on assembly . Took about 10 minutes. Filled with gas started first pull and cut great ,very happy so far."

2016-05-23

Great Service

"Ordered, received within two days. Will buy her again."

2016-05-23

"The Black & Decker lawn mower is exactly what I needed.
It was easy to assemble and works better than I expected.
Delivery was fast.

2016-05-21

Still waiting. 1 of 3 items arrived.. No email explaining why

"Frustrating that they billed and notified that it shipped but only 1 of 3 items showed up. The primary item didn't arrive. I added the other two items just to get over $25 to get free shipping. Doesnt seem like a good deal now."

2016-05-20

Max delivers!

"Great deal and fast delivery!"

2016-05-19

"Fast shipping. Great seller"

2016-05-19

Slow As Molasses

"It took seven days to fill my order and have FedEx pick it up, and I placed the order on a Monday! With standard ground shipping a whole two weeks will have passed before I receive my purchased item. Max Tool is really Minimal Response. "

2016-05-17

Send you wrong item charge restocking fee

"BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!! They make you feel like they are part of Amazon and the Amazon guarantee, but OH NO, Charge you the original shipping off your return price AND 15% RESTOCK FEE. THEY ARE A RIP OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

This review was modified by GAYLENETUCKER on May 17 2016 01:31:41 PM

Honda HRX217HYA from Maxtool

"Placed my order with Maxtool early morning Tues.(before 9:00am their time), kept checking their site for updates and finally received notice that it was on the truck(Fedex) on Friday. It was delivered today(the following Tues.) around noon. I decided to order from Maxtool since they were closer to SLC than my two options in Wisconsin thinking I would get it quicker. Didn't think it would take 4 days for them to get it on the truck. Also, they don't seem to bother replying to email inquiries either.

Mower arrived as ordered, but don't expect to get it in a timely manner nor expect much Customer Service. Perhaps I am an isolated case but it seems I am not alone in my experience.

DeWalt 20v cordless brushless drill& Drive combo kit

"Good communication and fast Delivery good product and reasonable price. "

2016-05-15

"Ordered compressor on 05/07. Still hasn't shipped. As I need a compressor; if I don't get some kind of input by tomorrow evening, I will most likely cancel my order. It was indicated when I ordered that the product was in stock. Please advise ASAP. Appreciate your prompt response"

2016-05-13

I needed a new mower

"Researched the available brands and models. I got the best price from Max Tool for the brand and model I wanted with no cost for shipping and no tax. Shipping took about a week but I didn't ask for expedited service so I'm happy with that. Overall it's been an easy and successful purchase. I can honestly recommend Max Tool."

Share Max Tool's store rating

Max Tool is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Max Tool is a merchant member
Max Tool participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,590 merchant members.