Stores > Max Tool

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

2016-09-21

Max Satisfaction

"Quick delivery, great price.

Will buy more items from Max Tool.

2016-09-19

the "Hole" transaction was great!

"From researching the product on the web page to delivery of the drill was very simple. "

2016-09-16

"shipment was prompt actually arrived a day earlier than expected. Quality was even higher than what we anticipated."

2016-09-16

"Great item, super fast shipping"

Splendid

"Ordered on line and item was delivered on time as promised. "

2016-09-14

Great product with a Great Price!

"Fast delivery, works Great, and price was right."

2016-09-14

"Great Price and FAST delivery A# A#A#"

2016-09-14

Order completed as expected.

"Ordered item, paid for item, item was delivered. Cut and dry. My particular item was the best price on the internet when including shipping cost, which was zero..... So, they also have that going for them. "

2016-09-13

Go kart power

"Good motor great price. Plan on using it on my daughter's go-cart to give it some more power. "

2016-09-12

FASTdelivery

"The delivery was extremely fast, arrived two days early to my surprise and the Dewalt planer was as ordered."

2016-09-10

Max Tool is Cool!

"Top quality products at a great price. Wish i had found Max Tools a long time ago. One happy customer here! I'll be back for my next tool purchase. Thank you."

2016-09-09

Refurbished Just Means Less Packaging - works like new

"Just got my refurbished 20v impact driver and drill combo set, with tote bag, charger and 2 Li-Ion batteries. I can't say I put them through a stress test, but I did drive some long wood screws and a few heavy lag screws as soon as I got it. Both tools performed flawlessly.

Both the drill and the impact driver look like new. They came with a reprint of the manual on regular computer paper, but it had the info I needed. At first I was skeptical about the quick change chuck on the impact driver. It seemed kind of hokey, and then I couldn't figure out how to get the bit back out. After briefly consulting the manual it was easy! No tightening or loosening. Just pull the chuck away from the drill and the bit ejects! After a few bit changes I quickly decided that I love it. It holds the bit securely, and is actually very easy to change.

The drill works very well and is two-thirds of the size of my old 12v XRP drill. Very easy to control the speed and torque.

2016-09-08

You are the best

"Very fast shipping. ..the best store on online store .... l like price international shipping

..just ...you are the best

2016-09-06

Help in a box

"excellent tool for the price and everything it said it would be."

2016-09-03

Wonderful popper!

"We received our popcorn poppers very quickly and are extremely happy with them!! This is a great place to do business with!

Share Max Tool's store rating

Max Tool is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Max Tool is a merchant member
Max Tool participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,629 merchant members.