Max Tool Reviews - maxtool.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 7.50/10 231 reviews

Max Tool is a merchant member
Max Tool participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,865 merchant members.

"Received on time as promised. Will do business again."

"they always have the best prices for tools on the web"

"Pros: Plural: Great product - Good Price - Web site easy to navigate - Quick delivery... No complaints as far as Max Tool is concerned...

Con: Singular: Whoever delivered the box containing my new Honda lawnmower to my front porch set it up on its end and when I opened it I found that the residual oil in the crankcase had 'leaked' out and it took several minutes and several rags to wipe everything clean...

"The price was very good, especially the free shipping and no sales tax. The rototiller was delivered promptly and ran perfect out of the box. I am well pleased thus far. Would order other products from this company."

"Horrible. They advertised and sold me a Dewalt DW713 saw that was described to accept Dewalt Laser attachments. But they sent me a saw that would not. Then wanted me to pay %15 percent restocking fee and return shipping. This was not mistake it was theirs."

"Ordering online with MaxTool was easy. The products ordered arrive a day earlier than expected and I was able to easily track following the providing tracking link. Products received were the same as listed on the website, no surprises."

"Yes indeed, Max Tool has an excellent customer service, I was very satisfied when I placed an order and cancelled for my order an inconvenient that I have I have done, I called and they responded me right as soon as I left a message. They're very polite to serve and respond. This was I have experience"

Rating 8/104/5

"I did not get a tracking # or know when it was shipped"

"Fast delivery and had the parts I needed."

"Excellent service. Fast shipping and tge best Dewaklt prices"

Rating 4/102/5

"Ordered a generator and a mower on Sunday. Order approval received on Sunday by e mail. Credit card billing posted immediately on 3/23 Sunday. No shipping info by Tuesday. About 6 phone calls through Wednesday. Still no shipping information. Second time told it will be next day. At this point in time I think they don't know WTH they are doing. Nothing but stroking. We will see Thursday what the no-news is. At this point would I order again from Max Tool? No thanks. There are two dozen other tool companies with better service. I will follow up with a second review. Thursday 3/27, 5 AM PST/8 AM EST no overnight e mailed shipping info like promised twice. I called the 800 number and was switched to an answering service for a get back to you comment. Phone # requested which they already have two of mine.No call back by 10:15 so I called them again being Thursday with the weekend coming up. Spoke to the customer Relations Super. who was finally helpful. He was able to supply a tracking number and on checking the one item left the Calif. warehouse on Weds. and due to arrive on Weds next week. The second item is due to be shipped from the Tenn. warehouse today (Thurs) or tomorrow. Special e mail by Jose promised to inform me of the tracking number. Hope I get it. This was all manual checking. Well it is Friday morning and no overnight shipping/tracking information on item #2 as promised by the head of customer services. It is early and I will have to call them again this morning. Being Friday it may go a full week that my payment was made and not even shipping info. Success! The Super called me at 8:30AM with a tracking number. Thanks. "

"Great products. Quick delivery."

"Seems to be a quality product and delivery was very good."

"I still do not have the merchandise I ordered. "

Rating 6/103/5

"I had to call them after the order for a confirmation number and again for a shipping date and again for a tracking number and again to notify them that the
shipment arrived from fed ex in a box that had been opened and repacked and showed water damage and again to notify them that owners manual and oil and grass bag were not included. They do have easy to reach customer service and they are friendly.My last contact with them they said "we will get back to you". They have a ways to go to match other on line companies. (3-14-2014) Got a call from mike the parts manager. He said he ordered the missing lawn mower grass bag and owners manual(this is a good thing by Max tool)Now do I want a lawn mower that came in a box that looked like it fell off a cliff?