• Max Tool

Product & services pricing Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.88/10 1.88/10

"I called customer service which was very pleasant, however my item still has not shipped, and they are unsure when it will ship. Online buying is usually quick and easy, and you have your item in a few days, that was definitely not the case for me as it is with nearly all online sellers."

"Great mower. No damage in shipping to Tx."

"Merchandise was arrived in perfect condition and has functioned flawlessly so far. Thanks Max Tool!"

"Received new mower a day earlier then expected. The Honda mower is great. Took out of box, installed oil, started on 1st pull.
Thanks for the great service and product.

"Easy to order, wish there was better acknowledgement of shipping as to when and how long it would take to get product, hard to believe there wasn't a FedEx link offered "

"First time ordered from MaxTool.
Delivered exactly as promised...very satisfied.

"Received the saw in good time"

"The order has not been shipped! Ten days and I am still waiting. I may need a haybayer instead of lawnmower by the time I receive the lawnmower I ordered."

"Very happy with this company and with my purchase. It arrived on time, works great.
Don't know what was done to it, but it looks like new, came with everything I needed.

"As of yesterday 6/22/15, I still have not received anything. I also made multiple inquiries over email without a response. I waited on hold forever and gave up. I hope I ordered what I needed since I received no response. it also took 3 1/2 days before my order was shipped. "

"very quick and correct, easy to shop at max tool"

"Place ANY order with Max Tool and expect to wait at least 14 days with total inactivity. Then, try calling them three separate times to see if they'll ever get Customer Service to give you a call back explaining why there has been absolutely no communication regarding order fulfillment or shipping. Send them an email, too, if you like trying to get a response from them. But, it'll all be a gigantic waste of your time and efforts!

Do not do business with a company like Max Tool that doesn't understand at all that remarkable customer service is easily achieved with proper training in ALL departments and is the lifeblood of any serious retail-based organization that wishes to survive. Better yet, shop local, support your own community, and save yourself this kind of disappointment.

"I have been shopping at, and ordering from, Jacks Small Engines for several years now. Always easy ordering and shipping is fast. I had a minor problem with one order and called Jacks. They gave me clear instructions and took care of the issue promptly. Jacks is the first place I go for parts for my equipment. Great prices, fast deliver, great service...can't ask for more."

"Has not responded to my Email.
Has not provided any shipping information to pay pal.
Where is my money or my item?

"I haf to call them to see where my order was. They advised me they were moving ans rhere would be a delay in shipping. They should not have taken the order and my money if they weren't able to ship. My weeds are as high as an elephants eye Sanford Kreisler"

Share Max Tool's store rating

Max Tool is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Max Tool is a merchant member
Max Tool participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,847 merchant members.