Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

"Ordered a very hard to find V-blade for my chipper shredder on Sunday. Received it the following Saturday. Talk about fast service. And no shipping charge! I'm getting all my parts from you! Thanks."

"Good price, shipped very promptly."

"I am very happy that this high end weed eater arrived on time and in good shape."

"I would like to start off by saying, I received a great product at an excellent price and delivery time was less than a week with free shipping. Thanks for a great deal! The only thing I didn't receive was an email letting me know my order had shipped and a tracking number. I waited a few days, made a call to customer service and had an email before the call was over. My product arrived the next day. I will definitely look at Max Tool for future purchases! "

"Only aspect of the transaction I was disappointed in was that I was not able to track my shipment. Even after I signed up as a Max user I received the reply that no purchases were entered in my name. Had to call Max Customer Service on Mon. 11/17 on package delivery. Told it was scheduled to be delivered on Tues. 11/18. It arrived on Wed. 11/19. CSR I spoke with could not provide me with an answer as to why I could not track my package and made no offer of assistance to find out why."

"Received much quicker than expected.
Idem was well packaged. The dustless sander that I ordered appears to be of very good quality. Guy B.

"I was happy with the speed of the processing of the order, but the shipping was screwed up. overall i would do business again with this company."

"Order has not been filled as of today. Status unknown. Representative sent me to manufacturer who could not help me with my order. Will be canceling and not using Maxtool ever again."

"My order was a couple days late and the one item I really was waiting for had been back ordered, called to see how long and ended up hanging up after ten minutes on hold."

"shipment is slow. I made the order on Oct 23, how ever, it was just shipped on Oct 30. "

"the product was delivered in excellent condition but when I tried to start the engine the engine would not start and the magneto started smoking and the engine never did start I had to call the technical support and get another magneto sent to me to install."

"Item came within 9 business days. Price was best on the internet. 100% satisfied with whole transaction. Would highly recommend Max Tool.

"very fast shipping and good price thanks max tools I will shop here more often"

"Excellent buying experience. Fast shipping"

"fast Delivery, easy to purchase"

Max Tool is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Max Tool is a merchant member
Max Tool participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,921 merchant members.