Product & services pricing Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.13/10 3.13/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Delivered late and delivered on a date they say they never on, Saturday.

"Got a great lawnmower for a great price. Shipping was quick and free. No complaints!"

"great price, great product"

"The company would not ship to my apo address. It's definetly not the companies fault because USPS has a weight limit but I think the company could have worked with me maybe packed the mower in two boxes to cut the weight. Very disappointing "

"Max Tool had the best price I could find on the internet and that was before the extras that were in the package. Shipping was quick and the transaction was easy and hassle free."

"Web site was easy to navigate. Site made it easy to make side-by-side comparisons to determine which product was best for my needs. Product was delivered to my door on time."

"I was really impressed with how quickly it was that I received my order. . The only thing, that I was not satisfied with was, that i never received any information that my order was on the way. . I would order from them again. "

"The lawn mower I ordered was packed very well and worked as advertised. Very pleased!"

"Next to my honeymoon, it was the best experience I've had all year."

"Great fast shipping. Mower was in excellent shape upon arrival. What more could you ask for."

"This mower is my very first and I have been searching the web for over a year before getting this one. It arrived via FedEX exactly at the date stated by Max Tool and all I had to do was pour the oil in to the motor and put some gas. Very easy to set up given my first time experience with this machine. I love the way it mulch the grass and also the multi-speed self propeller feature which gave me the ease of just following the machine effortlessly. I have been shopping around for this particular machine for over a year now and I found Max Tool the most affordable seller. Not only that, I got a free shipping and no sells tax. No one can beat this deal. Thank you Max Tool."

"my order came on time and looks to be in good condition.max tool delivered,thanks max tool"

"I ordered two items. Both indicated in stock ready for ship. However, their representative called me to let me know both were on back order. I found an alternate vendor for one of the items so I told them to cancel one of the items. Consequently it dropped my total below their free shipping and they added an additional $9 to the other item. Seems they could have waived the shipping due to their poor indication of status when I placed the order. Well now it is a week past the projected restock date and they just indicated another 2 week wait. So I'm still waiting. "

" Max Tools has done a excellent job with the shipping of items we have ordered. It took 5 days to receive the 2-chop saws and 1 air chipper and this was Easter weekend. I have order tools for the last 5 years from Max Tool and tools are better than I can get in some of the stores I have done business with.

Pack Welding

"great service and a great price, save 95dollars."

Max Tool is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Max Tool is a merchant member
Max Tool participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,877 merchant members.