Product & services pricing Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"I ordered a Duromax 16 HP engine. When it arrived it was destroyed beyond repair. So I contacted Max Tool, to report the problem. They told me to return the engine and they would send me another one. OK I did that and when the 2nd engine arrived it was damaged, but not beyond repair. So they sent out new parts, and compensated for making the repairs. Every thing was good until I made the 2nd new order. I saw they had refurbished engines, and thought I would give it a try, since it was over $100.00 less money, and usually a refurbished item would require a tech. to look closely at the return, and make sure it was perfect before reselling it. Well when it arrived it was unbelievable. The crank shaft wobbled about 1/16th of an inch, up, down, and side ways; and if anyone knows, that is completely unacceptable. So I call them and explain the problem, and they told me that they will not sell me any more engines. They made me feel like the items I received was my fault for arriving damaged. I just saw a good engine at a great price, and decided to give MAX TOOL a try, but the experience has been disappointing. But what really got me was that the tech. told me that he had sold some guy in Ohio a bunch of them with no complaints. I HAVE REALIZED THE BEST PRICE ISN'T THE BEST BUY. And the warrantee that is for 1 year, is good for the 1st., 30 days, and then it goes to replacing parts after that. "

"Excellent customer service. Easy web site to navigate. Great variety to choose from and fast shipping. Thanks!"

"Fast delivery! Thanks Max Tool! I will be a return customer."

"I love the weight and flexibility of the lawn edge/trimmer."

"It is exactly what we expected, a small battery operated lawn mower."

"Delivered late and delivered on a date they say they never on, Saturday.

"Got a great lawnmower for a great price. Shipping was quick and free. No complaints!"

"great price, great product"

"The company would not ship to my apo address. It's definetly not the companies fault because USPS has a weight limit but I think the company could have worked with me maybe packed the mower in two boxes to cut the weight. Very disappointing "

"Max Tool had the best price I could find on the internet and that was before the extras that were in the package. Shipping was quick and the transaction was easy and hassle free."

"Web site was easy to navigate. Site made it easy to make side-by-side comparisons to determine which product was best for my needs. Product was delivered to my door on time."

"I was really impressed with how quickly it was that I received my order. . The only thing, that I was not satisfied with was, that i never received any information that my order was on the way. . I would order from them again. "

"The lawn mower I ordered was packed very well and worked as advertised. Very pleased!"

"Next to my honeymoon, it was the best experience I've had all year."

"Great fast shipping. Mower was in excellent shape upon arrival. What more could you ask for."

Max Tool is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Max Tool is a merchant member
Max Tool participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,849 merchant members.