Stores > Max Tool

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

2016-08-23

Max tool my new go to

"After accidentally breaking the charger for or weed whacker and trying to find a replacement to discover they were more than the original price of the weed eater I thankfully found Max tool and was thrilled at paying less than half of anyplace else. ordering was easy peasy it arrived quickly (standard shipping) and charged the weed whacker like a charm as if accident to the original had never happened. I will definitely keep them bookmarked and they will now be my go to "

2016-08-22

Savings worth the wait

"IOrdering from MaxTool involved a trade-off between instant gratification and savings. Had to wait 7 calendar days (5 business days (0rder placed 12 August, item received 19 August) to receive the "reconditioned" tool that I ordered, but I saved 23% over price I would have paid at my neighborhood big box store (even after considering the discount I receive at the big box). The "reconditioned," the tool I received was in like-new condition ... I think that they only way I could tell that it wasn't brand new was the lack of the manufacturer's logo on the box. I'm more than willing to wait a few days to save this kind of money

2016-08-16

wow fast

"they kept me informed of what was going on with my order and it was here within one week."

2016-08-13

Fast Charger Low Price

"Very happy with the service and product. Next time I need a item I'll be checking you guys first."

2016-08-12

Amazing Service

"My old mower broke and I needed a new one - pronto! I found the best price at Max Tool and so I ordered on Thursday. I received the mower the following Tuesday - and its a long way from CA to OH! And free shipping! I can't be more pleased. My next door neighbor might be a customer too! Keep up the good work!"

2016-08-08

Great Deal!

"This was my first purchase from Max Tool. The Dewalt Router was exactly as described and Max Tool shipped it promptly."

2016-08-03

MaxTool shopper for life.

"They have most everything in stock...if not they always come through with the right parts in a timely manner. There prices are right on the mark with name brand equipment and tools. They also have very knowledgeable and professional staff that provides great customer service.

2016-08-02

Received what I ordered and on time.

"I received just what I ordered and on time. I am very satisfied with the quality of the tool I ordered."

2016-07-30

Great Price, Value

"Ordering process was easy. Product was delivered in time projected. Just received the product but with Dewalt products, the value and reliability is usually excellent. This price at Max Tool was the best I found after shopping around for this model."

2016-07-26

Backordered

"I ordered three items, two of which required the third to operate. The third was of course backordered for several weeks. I ordered a forth item to make the others useful now and am currently waiting for it to arrive. "

2016-07-23

Excellent As Always

"Items were as described. Shipping was prompt."

This review was modified by smvanzwo on August 12 2016 05:55:57 AM

2016-07-22

Great service.

"I get the better price here, the product was described really good and come in excellent condition, works perfect for me."

2016-07-21

Great Price on a Great Mower!

"Max Tool has been great to work with. So pleased with my first order, that I placed a follow-up order for additional service parts for my mower. I was impressed that they opened the factory mower box and added additional shipping protection inside the box. Mower arrived in perfect shape. I will continue to be a MaxTool customer!"

2016-07-18

Surprise!

"Delivered while in town, no biggie; but as I viewed the box, I was a somewhat displeased with it's condition. It looked as if it had been dropped from a 6 story building, one corner completely torn open and as I peeked into the opening I could see my coiled nail's in a condition of needing attention before I would be able to load a coil. Nothing like grabbing a coil of nail's and then stopping to diddle with it before getting to work.
Last order by thus customer.

2016-07-14

Max Tool was very easy to deal with, Easy to use-- Pay Pal & quick delivery

"Max Tool was a great store to buy from, I will be back for more tools soon."

Share Max Tool's store rating

Max Tool is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Max Tool is a merchant member
Max Tool participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,514 merchant members.