Stores > Max Tool

Customer service: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

2016-04-27

Awesome

"Fast, easy, hassle free, prompt delivery, and the order is correct.
Can't do better than that............

2016-04-26

Unsure

"I still haven't been notified delivery of the item I ordered. I HAD to call myself and find out when to expect delivery.....duh, the item is still in California and I'm having to wait ANOTHER week for my edger/trencher. Right now my overall satisfaction isn't very satisfied. I think due to the circumstances, I should get a reasonable discount or a "free" extra lithium battery for this delay!

2016-04-26

NOT DELIVERED YET

"I received an email on the 21st saying mu order had shipped. I have yet to receive my order,and its the 26th"

2016-04-24

Not shipped yet / out of stock

"The order has not shipped yet, was told that was out of stock and would not be received into their stock until 4/22/16. Had no correspondence from seller, until I had sent emails to seller. Would have liked to at least been told what was going on, without having to inquire!"

2016-04-23

Dropped The Ball

"I ordered my Honda lawnmower last Saturday night the 16th of April. They should have received the money by Sunday because I use pay pal. I did not see a tracking number to my package so on Friday, April 22, almost a week later, I called max Tool. They said my order still hasn't been completed on their end of the deal. Very frustrating when you got grass growing in yard and no lawnmower to mow it with........ good grief! By late Friday afternoon my order was processed and fed ex picked up my lawnmower. "

2016-04-22

Bangy box

"The originally packaged battery which seems 100% was put
loose into a large carton. Sort of unused to loose packing but ..no harm.
Fedex misdelivered as they always do out here in the country.
But very glad to have a working drill again.
All's well that ends...

2016-04-21

Too Bad Their Service Doesn't Match Their Ratings

"I ordered 2 LP Hoses for my RV which they stated online that they were in stock. I waited 10 days and realized that I hadn't heard from them concerning a tracking no.. I called and they stated those hoses were out of stock although their web page stated in stock when I called. They apparently don't contact you unless you call them first when you order something and they find out it's out of stock - no way to do business!! Would not trust using them again!"

2016-04-21

"best price, fast shipping,"

2016-04-20

the old guy

"I bought a porter-cable jointer from max tool and they had the best price of anyone and the jointer works very well I am very satisfied with the product and the service it was delivered on the day they said it would be there

2016-04-20

DEAD BATTERY...

"Did not have to wait long.. got 2 for the price of one...can't beat that... THANK YOU!!"

Just as promised.....

"Honda is a great unit at a fair price............"

2016-04-18

"worse experiance I've ever had. poorest customer service dept. never got item and took weeks to get the credit. had to get third party involved. Would not recommend to anyone."

Kept in the dark

"Ordered a great Honda lawn mower received it in three business days. Fired it up and works great! But after I placed my order I got no estimated delivery date. I had to call them to get a tracking number that didn't work and the next thing I know it's sitting on my porch! A little more communication would have been nice."

2016-04-15

"Best deal I could find anywhere!"

2016-04-14

"Ordered one week ago, merchandise not yet received"

Share Max Tool's store rating

Max Tool is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Max Tool is a merchant member
Max Tool participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,611 merchant members.