Stores > Max Tool

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2017-01-18

Max Satisfaction

"Great price and the web page worked very well. Extra packing material was added to my shipment to protect my purchase that arrived on time in flawless condition."

This review was modified by cemi on January 20 2017 07:45:02 PM

2017-01-16

good seller

"this one of the best and serius store"

This review was modified by impresoslov on January 18 2017 03:00:03 PM

2017-01-11

Max Tool delivered my charger in great time

"I ordered a Worx quick charger from Max Tool and it was delivered today. I have not yet had a chance to try it out, but it was in great condition and looks fantastic. Thanks Max Tool!"

This review was modified by schuney-14918 on January 13 2017 11:30:02 AM

2017-01-06

Crappy customer service

"I ordered a jacket on Dec 2 and was told then it would ship in 7 days. Which was great as it was supposed to be a Christmas present. The on Dec 16 was told it was on back order and would ship on Dec 26. Then after I sent an email expressing my dissatisfied experience I received an email saying sorry and the jackets we're still in back order but had another shipment on Jan. 4. Then in Jan 4 I received an email saying the we're cancelling my order! Worst customer service I've experienced with online orders. I will never order from this company again and suggest no one else should either. "

2017-01-06

Order from Max Tool when you reallly don't care if you get it or not. Propane Filter

"It was supposed to arrive before or right after Christmas. I keep getting emails that say it is back ordered with a delivery date that is already past. Maybe somebody will start a contest for most excuse emails received. Today is Jan. 06, 2017 & the order was 12/17/16. I didn't figure too many of them were going as presents so I didn't expect too much delay."

2017-01-04

On time as advertised

"Delivered promised product in good shape when promised at good price"

2017-01-04

Quick as lightning

"Max tool delivered my order so fast ! I'm definitely going to do business with them in the future. "

2017-01-03

Not very happy

"I orered a heated jacketa then got an email adter xmas tht they couldnt complete my order. So i ordered another jacket which said on the web site in stock now they r saying its on backorder."

2017-01-02

Delivered promptly and in good shape

"Item shipped promptly and received in good shape. I will shop here again."

2017-01-02

rude and will never order again

"paid for expedited shipping it came late. wouldnt refund my shipping said not their fault. customer service was rude to me"

2016-12-25

Quick ship, real deal

"Happy with ship speed, product is what I ordered and wanted"

2016-12-22

On time for christmas!

"Recv'd my package on Dec 21th tracking said I'd get it Dec 27th so happy it came before Christmas! Overall satisfied with the service!! "

2016-12-20

Back order

"Back order right before Xmas. Why? Why no notification?"

2016-12-14

worx great

"very pleased, we could not of asked for it to be better"

2016-12-13

Great stuff, when you finally get it.

"Purchased via 5 orders, $400+ Occidental Leather tool belts and bags, and $300+ in Titanium Hammers. Usually out of stock on belts and bags and takes a couple of days to get back in stock, then another 5 days in transit. The last hammer was ordered on Nov 15th, it arrived on Dec. 13th. A discount on future purchases would have been a nice gesture."

Share Max Tool's store rating

Max Tool is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Max Tool is a merchant member
Max Tool participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,446 merchant members.