Stores > Max Tool

Customer service: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

2016-02-01

Snow Storm delivery!

"My wife and I and our two chen dogs, were snowed in.. The snow was too deep for me to shovel. I decided I needed a snow blower, I got on the internet looking for one, needless to say saw your add for one. It was right-up my alley it was light and it was electric. Well I sent for it new I was not going to get it now but hopefully it would be here for the next one and I and my wife and two dogs well not be snow in again. Just so happens it arrived in time for me to use it. Thanks so much Max Tools.

Frank lepore

2016-01-31

Incomplete

"The prices are good and ordered from max tool in the past without any problems, however I had revived my order but it was missing an item. I am in the process of trying to get this problem taken care of. "

2016-01-30

I lIke It

"I haven't used my new Honda snowblower - waiting for the big snows to hit - but I am looking forward to it. Delivery by Max Tools was as promised (on time), however the choke rod was bent. I bent it back with a pliers, so it's all good."

2016-01-30

2016 Blizzard delays delivery!!!

"The East Coast blizzard of 2016 has interfered with the delivery of my product!!! I am greatly inconvenienced by this unconventional snowstorm, could someone out there please have a conversation with Mother Nature and see that it doesn't happen again? Thank you "

2016-01-28

Back order dremels

"I ordered 21 3packs of 485b dremels and only received 1. The other 20 are on back order, I ordered them 1.21.16 and I will get them in 2 weeks. Not impressed! "

2016-01-27

"Very satisfied, prompt delivery at a very competitive price. Was ready to buy item at H/Depot, glad I found Max Tool."

2016-01-26

Quick shipping,great deal !

"I am very satisfied with my Porter cable impact drill.Fast shipping,great price.Batteries were already charged,and works like a champ."

2016-01-26

quick and accurate

"Max tool is a good and accurate side to buy online? Immediately i placed my order the next day i received an email that my package has been shipped that was great i love that."

This review was modified by tnouwa on January 26 2016 05:48:53 AM

2016-01-25

Item arrived in good shape and delivered to my door. Ran fine so far.

"Generator arrived in good time and at my door be fed ex. Man put in garage for me. Gen was in good shape."

2016-01-23

Awesomely pleased

"So glad to save the money on what would have been twice the price. Looking forward to getting good use out of this compressor!"

2016-01-21

What's not to like?

"The price was right, delivery was on schedule. What's not to like?"

2016-01-20

Packed very well!

"Packed very well so it was even protected by a bad shipper "

2016-01-15

Delivery on a promise

"Very satisfied with transactions with MaxTool. The Honda lawn mower was delivery as promised by FedEx. I had a question regarding the product, I e-mailed MaxTool customer's service and they responded quickly and answered my question."

2016-01-14

Great

"Good deal. Item arrived early too. "

2016-01-14

"Quick, easy and effective. No problems. All good."

Share Max Tool's store rating

Max Tool is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Max Tool is a merchant member
Max Tool participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.