• Max Tool Max Tool Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.13/10 3.13/10

"Ordered a Honda 2000i generator on 18 Mar 15. It was delivered on 28 Mar 15. "

"Placed an order on Saturday 4/18/2015, Monday receive a call to verify credit card, Still not shipped, call Tues still not shipped Wed still not shipped. This company has no customer service. They don't have items in stock. Called customer service said someone would call me back no phone call back. Do your self a favor go some place else."

"worst place ever do not use they buy broken stuff and sell it and when u try to get a replacement they never respond and they will steal your personal info"

"Lowest price on the web. Fast free shipping from California to South Carolina in a little less than a week. Great experience. Will definitely be a repeat customer. Thanks Max Tool"

"Max Tool had the best price I could find on my new Honda mower, along with quick free delivery. The website was easy to navigate. It was an all around great experience. "

"Max Tool came recommended and did not disappoint.

"No problems, lawnmower arrived on time. The on-line ordering procedure was clear and efficient. I will use Max Tool in the future. I recommend that others purchase equipment from this company."

"Great lawn mower arrived in perfect condition and was delivered very fast with no complications..."

"Got the right tool for the right price, but was informed a little late that the product was on back order. When it did ship, it shipped quickly and I got what I wanted."

"MaxTool came through with flying colors for me. I ordered an expensive tool for my son. I called a few days later they told me the eta. And bingo it came the day they told me which was his birthday. Can't get any better than that. Thank you"

"Arrived as expected when expected. Great service."

"Just received my mower today. Good price and quick delivery. Very satisfied."

"The shipment came within two days of ordering it. Took it out of the box and straight to work! No problems and it works great! Thank you very much. I look forward to doing business with you guys again someday."

"Still have not received my order. Very efficient at taking my money though.

Still waiting for my order. Very efficient at processing my payment.priorities may be skewed.

"Was very pleased with the quality of the product and your customer service . Thank you so much.
Duane

Share Max Tool's store rating

Max Tool is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Max Tool is a merchant member
Max Tool participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,840 merchant members.