MaurysMusic.com Reviews - MaurysMusic.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 10.00/10 127 reviews

MaurysMusic.com is not a merchant member
MaurysMusic.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I am so pleased with all of my purchases from Maury's. They have the items I want at the price that is always as good as it gets. I have also met Maury a few times away from the store and he has always treated me as an old friend. "

"Angelo was very helpful from Maury Music. I ordered a martin guitar for my husbands birthday and Angelo helped me to workout all the details to get the guitar in a timely manner and without spoiling my husbands surprise. Thanks so much Angelo!"

"I was very skeptical about ordering a guitar online. I sent several stupid email questions to Maury . He was very prompt on answering my email questions (Thank God he has the patience of Job). The guitar I picked out arrived in less than two day after I ordered it. This guitar was flawless, sounded perfect, and was the best price. You can sure tell Maury has the pick of the litter when it comes to guitars. My closing thought would be if you want top rated Customer Service you will find this at Maury’s."

"I've ordered a lot from Maury's, always professional, super fast processing and shipping. I wouldn't hesitate to order anything from Maury's; you won't be disappointed. "

"Great company to do business with! I've bought several things from them and they are always helpful and ready to give advice. Fast shipping."

"ordered BR70CE guitar @ case received 5 days later. guitar looks great ,plays @ sounds great,I could not find a scratch or blem .Could not be more satisfied.Thanks Maury good job."

"Maurys Music is what all music dealers should be. does more need to be said? K. Wentz "

"Maury's always does it right! Thanks!!"

"very helpful and polite. Always got back to me when I had a question. "

"Quick delivery. Received merchandise in 2 days."

"Immediate shipping, quick response to email request for information. Excellent purchasing experience."

"I mostly dealt with Angelo at Maury's Music. He was very helpful and knowledgable. He answered any and all questions thoroughly and, more importantly, honestly. The first guitar I ordered was backordered. When they finally got one in, Angelo called me and told me that there was an issue with it and they couldn't in good conscience send it to me. We discussed my options and, with Angelo's input, I decided to order a different guitar. I saw pics of the actual guitar on Maury's website before I ordered it. I had Maury install a pickup and when the guitar arrived, I had a small issue with the pickup. I contacted Maury and he addressed the problem immediately and offered me a couple of options as a solution. That's great customer service- before and after the sale!
Before I ordered, I read a lot of rave reviews regarding Maury's Music and Maury himself on some of the guitar forums as well as this site. I see why now.

"Easy navigation of site prompt delivery. Very satisfied with Maury's Music "

"I have been buying guitar accessories from Maury's and recently an HD28. I can only say great things about their service. He was patient enough to answer my questions either by email or phone. I have to say, not only does he have great, low prices but he knows very well what he is selling which is really good for buying an item sight unseen. Even with email correspendence I have gotten response within the day. I will surely keep buying from him. Five star all the way!!!"

"Maury is great to deal with and delivers what is promised. Price,quality and care. Thanks Maury and staff"