• US-Mattress.com US-Mattress.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.21/10 9.21/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.54/10 8.54/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.70/10 9.70/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.45/10 9.45/10

"Shirley, your an angel!! My order #699599 Mission Recliner Chair came today and It is perfect. Having you Shirley as my person of contact you kept me abreast with the progress of my chair and answered all my concerns, even calling me back on a Sunday. Shirley, without your help and calls I would have been very anxious waiting for my custom ordered chair. I can't say enough for US-Mattress Thank you"

"Joshua T. was very helpful and intelligent when it came to the kind of mattress I was looking for. He hung in there for quite a while as I asked question after question. From what I could tell, he displayed good patience with me and promptly answered my questions. I was a little nervous in clicking the button to chat with a representative, but I'm glad I did. The online chat allowed me time to think through the big decision of buying a mattress."

"Michael from US Mattress did a great job! Thank-you for saving me money and answering my questions!"

"Thank you Shirley for the exceptional customer service you provided to me on my order So-699280 and keeping me informed while I waited for the Daybed Cover to arrive. My experience with you was the best customer service I have ever received. During the process I felt my concerns were validated and I felt valued as a customer. My Daybed Cover has arrived and gives my husbands den some class.
Thank You very much!
Susan Holaday

"Cody has been helping me through the purchase process. I'm satisfied with help.

I haven't received the product yet. So I can't make an overall comment as of now.

"Experience was fast, easy, and pleasant. Phone support from Jessi was outstanding"

"The customer service I have received has been exceptional!
I had some problems with a sheet set and US-Mattress handled my situation perfectly. Kathleen & Heather have been most professional. I hesitated ordering online, but have been pleasantly pleased--I will be ordering more. Thank you!

"Great customer service from Cody! Very useful information provided for me to compare the models. Provided convenient links to check out the products. Most of all, extra savings for me to make a purchase decision right away. Walking me through each purchases."

"Extremely well spoken and understood the products. Efficient and helpful. Able to offer additional discounts and accommodate special requests for delivery. One of the few truly pleasant and thoroughly competent telephone service experiences I have ever had. Kudos for Michael!"

" Jessi at ext. 2275 was very helpful with my order. She was very efficient and reviewed everything with me. Also giot back to me quickly when i had questions. Would call her again to order. Hopefully the delivery goes just as smoothly. Thanks"

"I just ordered from DaybedDeals.com and I was extremely pleased! Derek was so helpful, answered all of my questions, gave me a great deal, and made me feel very appreciated as a customer. I will absolutely be returning for any future bedroom furniture needs! Thank you so much! "

"Mike was great & very helpful, matched the other deal that I seen elsewhere. Good service is hard to find but not here. Thanks"

"I loved loved working with a Person named Cody. He was super patient and most helpful.. I started out just doing recon and ended up buying. I did not even do any price comparison.......
Cody did the leg work so he deserved the sale.. he is very good!

"Called and placed an order with Michael M. He was very helpful and pleasant to work with. Thank you."

"I had a very good o/l shopping experience with Paul...He was very helpful and explained everything to me in great detail. Because of him I will use US-Mattress again if I do need items or an item that I may need in the future....Your price was great too."

Share US-Mattress.com's store rating

US-Mattress.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

US-Mattress.com is a merchant member
US-Mattress.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,853 merchant members.