• Address: 1289 Rickett Rd, Brighton, MI

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.13/10 9.13/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.19/10 8.19/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

"I called this company with lots of questions, as it was a big investment. Kenny, my salesman, was honest about where I should invest and what the real product differences in features, quality, and value were. Not only was he very knowledgeable, I genuinely felt as though he steered me in the right direction based on what I needed and wanted in a product......and my budget. He really listened. I didn't feel pressured to buy anything more than I asked for. What a refreshing difference. Nice experience. Thanks, Kenny!"

"Very friendly and helpful. Michael M. was quick and efficient. Order was taken in about 5 minutes. Pleasant to deal with and no high pressure tactics. Best price by far on the Serta I wanted."

"Michael M was the rep that helped me. Excellent service!! Great customer service!"

"I have an antique bed that needs a custom mattress. I had no clue where to start so I went to the internet and found US-mattress.com. I "chatted" with Joshua T and he was a huge help to me. I recommend starting with this company and even asking for Joshua T."

" what could have been a bad buy was over turned by Debbie and Heather…thanks for all you help"

"Kenny Originally helped me for two days, he was awesome! Even offered me a special sale link! He wasn't around tonight and Cody helped me! He was also excellent!"

"Joshua T. was very helpful today with my many questions about the mattresses I needed to purchase. He is knowledgeable about the products and offered candid advice on what would fit our needs. Thanks very much."

"Jessi was very friendly and helpful. She answered all the questions I have. Also, the price was great and free delivery...What an awesome~!!!"

"see 1st review Phil was a very pleasant and informative."

"Good deal on mattress, have to wait awhile since the mattress has to be manufactured. Had a good chat operator (Kenny) who walked me through the order easily. Make sure you check the free removal of old bedding box on order before submitting. Bummed that I had to pat NC sales tax however. I will check back after delivery..."

"This is my second mattress from US-Mattress in 3 years. Although longevity of my original mattress is not US-Mattress fault, they are very easy to work with and online reps are very helpful. Kenny was great and hooked me up with moderate promo code. I wish discount was larger (who doesn't), but he promised that he would match discounts if any will be available during black Friday (2 weeks from now). Good job Kenny for keeping customer on the hook ;). $1,200 later, I am hoping that my new mattress will last minimum of 10 years."

"Kenny was very helpful and my choice today on a new mattress and saved a lot.. than buying in store."

"Just want to thank Heather and Derek for all the issues I had ordering my mattress. Derek was very helpful and found a mattress I needed a right away the following week for my company was coming for the weekend. Had some problems with the delivery but Heather and Derek was right on top of things . Again thank you,
Deborah B

"Jessi was very friendly and helpful. The price and delivery were great!"

"Derek was very helpful and knew a great deal about the mattress options we were considering. He was very polite, helpful and patient as we sorted out what we were going to buy. Great experience!"

US-Mattress.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

US-Mattress.com is a merchant member
US-Mattress.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,916 merchant members.