Stores > US-Mattress.com

Customer service: Rating 9.60/10 9.60/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.13/10 9.13/10
2017-02-22

Wonderful Customer Service

"I called this evening regarding a warranty issue. Melanie was delightful! While I will be needing to contact the manufacturer, I'm so glad I got to talk to her. She has the perfect personality and demeanor to be a first point of contact. Thanks Melanie for the information you sent to me as well as the smiles and laughs. Be safe in the snow!"

This review was modified by thatchipdawg on February 24 2017 06:45:01 PM

2017-02-20

Impressed with US Mattress and all it has to offer!

"My online chat today with Erin was extremely smooth. She answered my multiple questions with ease and politeness. I was very impressed with her! I would definitely recommend anyone to US Mattress for all their mattress (and adjustable bed frame) needs! Love the price match guarantee - that's how I became hooked (and their HUGE selection of products)!"

This review was modified by turtle9462 on February 22 2017 07:00:02 AM

2017-02-20

Great service

"I ordered a daybed and unfortunately the side rails were not in good shape. I contacted customer service and Jeni sent new rails out. They arrived and are just fine. Greatly appreciate this type of service. I was very hesitant to order this type of item online, but sure glad I did. Thank you!"

This review was modified by gizths on February 22 2017 05:15:01 AM

2017-02-19

Mike is great

"I called to ask a few questions about the Serta icomfort Hybrid Applause ii & was lucky to get Michael as my rep. He answered all my questions, he was funny & personable so much so that I made the purchase on the spot when my intentions were only to ask questions about the mattress. It's refreshing to speak to someone that actually knows the products he is selling.

This review was modified by jmaldonado36 on February 21 2017 12:15:01 PM

2017-02-19

Very friendly

"First time in my life buy a mattress so I have no clue which is best for myself, appreciate Cody solved all of my questions and help me to precess my order. thanks again !!!"

This review was modified by wenlovered on February 21 2017 12:00:08 PM

2017-02-17

Not so Speedy...

"I have not received my bed yet. I ordered it on the 2.9.17 (8 days ago). I just received a phone call from the company delivering the bed and they can not deliver it until at least 2.28.17 (11 days from now)... Waiting 18 days for the bed is way too long. If I had known it would have taken this long to get it, I would have gone with another company. I get it that the bed is "made to order" but waiting 19-20 days is too long..."

This review was modified by jasondsmith2003 on February 21 2017 12:15:09 AM

2017-02-17

Damaged!!!

"I ordered a entertainment console and the item was so damaged the delivery guys wouldn't even leave it. I had to wait a month to receive the item and to have it replaced, I would have to wait another month. I decided to cancel the order and not do business with this company in the future."

This review was modified by yetitim on February 21 2017 12:15:09 AM

2017-02-15

Shirley was awesome!!!

"I just wanted to say thank you for taking care of us Shirley! She replied to every email we sent, made sure our refund was done and our mattresses were sent!
And also to Melanie she helped us out at the beginning and did so right away!! Thank you for making this experience great in the end!!

This review was modified by Tjvp on February 17 2017 01:30:02 PM

2017-02-15

A Great BIG Thank You to Shirley

"I wish to convey a BIG thank you to Shirley, the "Before Delivery Customer Service Lead" at US Mattress. The delivery company that was supposed to deliver my mattress from their warehouse to my home kept putting off bringing me the mattress. After several calls to them, I got very frustrated over their inability to give me a firm delivery date. I left a voice mail message for Shirley expressing my frustration. Shirley returned my call, told me she contacted the delivery company to determine the problem, and said I should expect a call from one of their reps within 24 hours providing me with a delivery date. Actually, within a few hours of Shirley's intervention, I received the anticipated call and my mattress was scheduled for delivery the very next day. Great service from one of US Mattress's customer service reps."

This review was modified by SleepyBob on February 17 2017 10:30:02 AM

2017-02-08

Joshua is very helpful

"Joshua is very patient helping me going through the order with 3 hours"

This review was modified by linhuachi0903 on February 10 2017 09:30:02 AM

2017-02-08

Great Response!

"We were in the process of moving, and I ordered a new mattress from U S Mattress. Not unusual to lose things during moving, and I misplaced the confirmation and shipping info. I contacted them, and chatted with Erin. She was very helpful, answering all my questions and even sent me a copy of my invoice.
I would recommend her for an employee award. Mattress arriving this week. Yahoo!!!

This review was modified by birdwell_bev on February 10 2017 08:15:01 AM

2017-02-06

Easiest purchase ever:)

"A huge thanks to Tracey P with US-Mattress! I was able to order in 15 minutes thanks to great chat help. I was staying at a resort in Jackson Hole and sent a picture of the bed we narrowed it down quick and put in an order quickly. "

This review was modified by Jnmccallum on February 08 2017 04:30:01 PM

2017-02-01

A quick and painless purchase

"Just purchased a couple mattresses online in minutes. Cody was extremely helpful in identifying a "like" mattress for the old one I was replacing. The check out process and the online chat experience was great!"

This review was modified by slimmcdonald on February 03 2017 11:15:01 AM

2017-01-31

5 Star Service!

"A big thank you to Jessica L ext# 2218 for checking on my order and making my day!"

This review was modified by alrayfield57 on February 02 2017 01:30:02 PM

2017-01-30

Simple, helpful, quick, exceeded expectations

"Cody at US Mattress made placing my order quick and simple. Figuring out pricing, delivery, and parts was effortless. "

This review was modified by tkyrpk21 on February 01 2017 07:15:01 AM

Share US-Mattress.com's store rating

US-Mattress.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

US-Mattress.com is a merchant member
US-Mattress.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,438 merchant members.