Stores > US-Mattress.com

Customer service: Rating 9.78/10 9.78/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.24/10 9.24/10

2016-09-20

Pricing!

"Today 09/20/2016 while my husband was at a "store" mattress shopping I was chatting
with Joshua T., who was extremely helpful. He answer all of my questions and even the unasked ones. Since he is good at what he does I felt comfortable and proceed with the purchase while texting my husband to advice him not to buy from the "store".
Totally a good experience,
Thank you Joshua T.

Happy buyer,
Moraima Monson

2016-09-19

Smooth process to buy a mattress

"I was able to identify mattress I was looking for. Tracey representative answered my questions for placing order and I was able to order it mins. Now I will be waiting for delivery and setup. Pleasant experience."

2016-09-17

spent more than I wanted but am happy

"Joshua T. gave me information I felt comfortable with and I feel great about my purchase"

2016-09-17

Good Price Good service

"Very good product and good customer service, Customer care Specialist Jennifer C was very helpful!"

This review was modified by tfc_hod on September 17 2016 01:43:43 AM

2016-09-14

Great Customer Service !!

"Very good and pleasant customer service.. Appreciate Joshua T a lot for his patience and awesome responsiveness. US-Mattress needs more folks like him."

This review was modified by bgformattress on September 14 2016 01:06:36 PM

2016-09-14

Great Customer Service

"I contacted US-Mattress.com and used the chat feature. Tracey helped answer my questions that I had promptly and made sure that the transaction for my order went through."

This review was modified by LMurillo on September 14 2016 07:43:49 AM

2016-09-13

Great shopping experience!

"I cannot apprehend such a great shopping experience I just had on US-Mattress. We missed their great sale by a couple days and Joshua on the chat line helped us by creating a new coupon code so we could get he same deal! Talk about great customer service! Of course, main reason we are shopping at US-Mattress is because we found a big selection (if not the most) of Beautyrest mattresses which are our flavorite. This is our 3rd Beautyrest purchase and second purchase from US-Mattress and both times we have smooth transactions, great price and a delivery within a few days. Cannot beat it!"

This review was modified by nicksterinca on September 13 2016 10:51:34 AM

Great customer service

"I was looking for a extra firm mattress and Tracey from Live Chat gave me great help. She's patient and knowledgeable. Now all I need to do is sit back and wait for my new mattress. "

This review was modified by CatSK on September 12 2016 05:51:45 PM

Excellent online customer service

"I just placed an order online after a great experience with customer service rep, Tracey. She helped me decide on which mattress to choose, honored my request for a price match and stayed connected through my whole transaction to make sure I didn't have any other questions. So far I am impressed and am looking forward to receiving my new mattress! Thanks, Anna"

2016-09-12

Fine and professional people at us-mattress. Tracey was so patient. Paul was so helpful.

"I got burned on an online mattress deal by another company. It turned me into a super vigilant pain in the ****. I asked the folks at us-mattress so many questions, and I was so uncertain as to what mattress would be best for me, I'm sure they wondered if I would ever make an actual purchase. Tracey was very patient and upbeat with me. Paul was very patient and informative. It's a great team. Thank you for your patience and good humor. There were no hard sells from this team, and they truly wanted to help me make a good choice. I just put in my order today and I'm excited and grateful.
Thanks guys!

2016-09-11

Wow!! Hope we've done the right thing!!!

"Michael McGaarry was very helpful & patient - answering all my questions in a professional manner. Would definitely do business with him again & recommend him to anyone interested in buying a new mattress.

Thanks again Michael
Gail

This review was modified by Boothby on September 13 2016 12:37:28 PM

2016-09-10

"Joshua T was very helpful in planning my order! "

This review was modified by kbess on September 10 2016 11:27:20 AM

2016-09-09

Awesome Customer Service

"I placed an order and it was cancelled because of MY mistake with the credit card company. Spoke to a rep name Cody and was able to reorder the mattress for the same price even though the sale had already ended. It was quick and smooth. I'm a very happy customer."

2016-09-09

Good Live chat system

"First, I am not good at English. I am Korean.

I ordered items but shipping Email wasn't recived.

So I ask for help to Live chat, problem was solved.

Ms. Anna T. helps me kindly.

2016-09-08

Excellent purchase!

"I received a damages box spring with my mattress purchase. Things can happen in shipping, I get that.
I sent pictures, and Rebecca C took care of everything for me.
I had an excellent experience with my purchase, and will be telling everyone who will listen.
I am very happy with my new bed!
Marie

Share US-Mattress.com's store rating

US-Mattress.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

US-Mattress.com is a merchant member
US-Mattress.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,631 merchant members.