• Address: 1289 Rickett Rd, Brighton, MI

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.16/10 9.16/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.18/10 8.18/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.57/10 9.57/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.65/10 8.65/10

"This is about the fifth time I purchased a mattress from US Mattress. This time I was looking to buy another that was like a mattress I bought a few years ago. I did not have any of the order info, not even the exact year but Jessi not only found that order but several of the other orders i had placed. Turns out that the mattress I wanted to duplicate has been replaced. Jessi provided that info and thru that assistance, I was able to purchase another queen bed, frame, and box."

"Michael M. was very helpful and knowledgeable. He assisted us with placing our mattress order online and was able to answer all of the questions that we had. We will definitely order from US Mattress again in the future!"

"I received excellent customer service from Kathleen. There was a minor glitch in my order (one item was missing when it was delivered). Kathleen responded right away and sent the missing item immediately. This was my first time purchasing from LinensforLIving-USMattress - I will definitely order from them again"

"Dereck was very helpful and professional. Answered all my questions and exceeded expectations. "

"I ordered a Corsicana Queen size Eurotop mattress over the phone with Micheal. He was very helpful with that I needed a split low profile box spring. I ordered a custom mattress from US-Mattress before and the box spring they sent was too big. They quickly sent me a replacement with no questions asked."

"Derek Hill took my initial call about purchasing a mattress. He gave me his exrension number which enabled us to work together to find a mattress and box spring set for my 50-year-old 4-poster bed that would not exceed 24 inches in height above floor. Without his help I would have probably bought the wrong mattress and box spring set for the bed and would have had to return them. He also helped me find the linens to the new set. "

"Cody was my sales representative and he was very helpful with my purchase and also very patient with me."

"Don't use US-Mattress unless you have no choice.
My 1st order which was placed in the beginning of August 2014 they lost,I placed 2nd order on 09/08/14 so finally after 6 weeks from my first order I got my springs boxes. I have now idea why they call it spring boxes b/c in my spring boxes you can not find even one spring , just wooden frame and canvas cover on it. I spent $400 for it.

Don't buy in US- Mattress, I will not any more.
Artur

"Wow, what a great experience! I have been ordering furniture for years and I've never had such a possitive experience! Luckily, I had a helpful worker named Derek guiding me through the process! Thanks, Derek!"

"I have been working with them for a couple months to help resolve a problem with a high end quality bedroom set. It did take awhile to process I was very pleased with the outcome of the resolution and the Customer Service Team. Especially, Shirley, she was quick to respond and kept me updated with the status of my account. I would use them again for future purchase because of Shirley's professionalism."

"I went in blindly looking for some answers and Derek really just knocked it out of the park on the 'helping me' scale. Really made it all comfortable, gave me options and even explained why everything takes 2-3 weeks! 10/10, would purchase something to sleep on again from."

"Cindy J was extremely helpful in helping us choose just the right centerpiece for our party. When part of my order didn't arrive Cindy went out of her way to find out where the order was and made sure that our items would arrive on time.
BRAVO!

"I had a great experience buying from US-Mattress.com. Their website is spot on: so much great info to learn about how to buy a mattress, info and videos on each, and then the search filters are perfect.

Also, phone support was spot on in two ways: took no more than 2 minutes to be speaking to an actual person and that person (Michael M) was awesome. A genuinely nice guy, knew the ins and outs of the mattresses, and was able to answer all my questions.

"Very grateful and impressed with the customer service I received while addressing a warranty claim. Megan S. answered all my questions beautifully, thank you."

"Kenny was a very helpful rep. I really appreciate the coupon code for $20 off that he found for me!"

US-Mattress.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

US-Mattress.com is a merchant member
US-Mattress.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,848 merchant members.