Stores > US-Mattress.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.88/10 8.88/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.41/10 9.41/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.36/10 8.36/10
Voice your opinion! Review US-Mattress.com by clicking a star below.
2017-06-21

Overall Great Service

"This was my first time ordering from US Mattress. The mattress set was delivered earlier than expected. This was a great plus as I would be leaving the country the following day. Upon delivery I requested one of the delivery men to raise one side of the mattress for me to view better. He did. I heard pulling but really didn't think much of it. So I signed that all was well. However as I went to make the bed, about an hour later, I observed that the pulling I heard was the seam ripping. Immediately I phoned US Mattress and was connected to Rebecca C. She was most helpful when instructing me as to the requirements to obtain a replacement. The required photos were provided to the company. Within 2 hours I received a replacement email confirmation. Very customer focused service from Rebecca C. The only reason I give 4 instead of 5 stars is due to the irresponsible behavior of the delivery men."

2017-06-19

Great ordering experience

"Thank you Tracey!! Appreciated!

2017-06-18

Excellent customer service from KYLE

"Just purchased a mattress from KYLE at US-Mattress. He was very helpful, knowledgeable, and easy to work with. It is unusual these days to "speak" to an intelligent and friendly sales person. I appreciate all his help and am grateful that KLYE made my experience painless and efficient.
Sincerely, Marilyn Zimmerman

2017-06-18

Kyle Was Great!

"Kyle was very friendly and honest! Could not ask for any more! Very quick responses and helpful! Swift and Easy Transaction! Thanks for the great experience!"

Easy...

"Easy to deal with. Had a few questions and Kyle answered directly via the chat box. Second set ordered inside of 30 days from US-Mattress.com."

Easy and helpful

"Tracey was awesome. Told her what coil gauge I wanted, the topper I preferred, other support considerations and she provide two awesome options in a minute for a cost much less than I was anticipating. She was there to walk me through the process. Really happy with the buying experience.

Great customer service

"Bought a mattress from US Mattress because of good quality items and value. Ended up having to change the delivery address to our remote cabin location. When I asked for an address change, practically at the last minute and as the mattress was in transit, Shirley in customer service was just great in making it happen! I'll definitely buy again. "

2017-06-16

Great customer service

"Erin was great helping get my delivery set up. Couldn't have done it without her! Thanks, Erin!"

good job Cody

"Very nice experience got great price on the bed and mattress will see how will all look when it will get to my house "

good experience

"I faced problems when placing an order, I started a online chat, agent Joshua T is very nice to help me to place the order matched the discount price online. Thanks for the effort. Look forward to the coming of new mattress! "

Prompt and professional

"I bought a bed recently with us-mattress recently.
I had some questions regarding the expected delivery date and the mail rebate form that was missed. Both the "before delivery" and "after delivery" customer support staff were super helpful, prompt and courteous. Very pleasant experience overall.

My interactions were with Carl and Rebecca from the support staff.

2017-06-15

US-Mattress employee - Melanie B: She did a great job in turning around a poor experience...much appreciated Melanie!

"Long story short, I purchased a mattress that was not a great fit for me and I did not read the fine print regarding the exchange fee policy. Melanie B, worked with me for well over a month after the fact making sure I received an expeditious replacement mattress which better fit my needs. And due to a possibly defective mattress as well as a less than great mattress description which I based my order on, Melanie worked with me to find a mutually agreeable and fair resolution to my mattress exchange issue.

Based on her customer service, empathy, and ability to resolve my mattress exchange issue, I will not only shop with US-Mattress again, I will also recommend the company to family and friends, and would advise them to reach out and ask for Melanie B. if they have any questions or concerns.

Thanks again for your help Melanie, you were a pleasure to work with and I sincerely wish you the best going forward!

Brian

Shopping for bed online

"Cody was very helpful with our purchase of a new bed. Shopping for a bed online was something new but he made the process smooth "

2017-06-14

Good experience to place an order

"Asking me to rate the experience before even my order processed is too premature.
I would expect an opportunity to provide feedback and rating after a month of delivery. By then we would have the opportunity to experience whole purchase and order cycle from order to delivery, any customer service questions, and finally how the mattress is serving us.

The rep Kyle, was very helpful in clarifying my questions about the mattress types and which one to choose from. She/he was knowledgeable about different mattress sold across the retailers and was able to help find a mattress that is comparable to my current one.

Let's see and keeping fingers crossed that I do not want to replace it with something else.
Thanks for your help Kyle.

Great Service

"Kyle was very helpful in aiding me with my order. He went above and beyond!! Great experience"

Share US-Mattress.com's store rating

US-Mattress.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

US-Mattress.com is a merchant member
US-Mattress.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,378 merchant members.