• US-Mattress.com US-Mattress.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.23/10 9.23/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.54/10 8.54/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.79/10 9.79/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.24/10 9.24/10

"After a year, I finally called and placed my order with US Mattress.com - Michael M. was the salesperson. I told him I was nervous about ordering a mattress on-line, but reassured me everything would work out fine. It was a pleasure speaking to him and it was a very easy process to order thru US-Mattress.com. "

"Very nice on-line help. Sandy was nice and helpful. Kind and polite."

"Sandy is great, she has helped us every step of the way, and has answered all of our questions promptly.

Thanks Sandy!!!

"Kenny was most helpful and went the extra mile. When the internet was running slow, he provided me links to the mattresses that I was interested in.

So far so good. My overall satisfaction will depend on delivery of the mattress.

"I am so thankful for US-Mattress.com, I was really lost when it came to deciding which mattress was the right mattress for me. They seemed very honest, not ever recommending the most expensive options (unlike the commission driven local chain stores) and knowledgeable when it came to subtle differences between brands. I was so confused by the different names of mattress models but this site has SO much information, even a "name game" section which helps you figure out which store models you may have tried & what they are called. Free white glove delivery & set up, the best prices around, a 30-day price match guarantee and 100 day comfort trial period- LOVE this place. They have an 'A' rating with the Better Business Bureau so don't be afraid. I am now just waiting on the delivery and will update when that process is thru. Thank you to Joshua T., Kenny, Paul & Phil, your knowledge, expertise and patience was outstanding!"

"I just wanted everyone that reads this to know what a GREAT customer service person Jason D. was with my exchange. I had a very small sale to exchange-but Jason treated me like a million dollar customer. He always followed up when he said that he would and my questions and needs were answered. I don't think I have ever had such success with any company to take care of a problem. Jason you win the prize!"

"I ordered a mattress and foundation, and I also ordered a headboard, my customer service reps Anna, and Shirley were awesome, I was able to call and reach those ladies, when ever I had a question,. "

"excellent phone service from Michael M #2241. Thank You, Merle Willer"

"My wife and I recently purchased a day bed from USMattress.com / Daybeddeals.com. We finally got around to opening the boxes a month later and were disappointed to see that the back board was badly damage. We called the number from the invoice and spoke to Jeni. She addressed our issues immediately, requested relevant information including pictures of the damage, and resolved the problem in an excellent and timely manner. Jeni was very professional and responsive to our questions. I would recommend using this company for purchases down the road. Prices are reasonable and the customer care is far better than most. There was no runaround at all.

Thanks Jeni

Dave D
Katy, Texas

"Debbie was great. She deserves a bonus."

"Special thanks to Shirley and Anita wonderful experience both ladies are a definite 10 thanks so very much for everything highly recommend!!!!!!!!"

"Paul helped me numerous times and steered me toward the product I really wanted."

"Excellent service thank you for all the help Joshua T.!!!!!"

"I had a very nice chat with Joshua T, and his help is what helped me make the decision to purchase today. He even made a nice recommendation for a super mattress protector, which I also purchased.
Ordering was made simple, and I hope the delivery date is right...birthday gift.

"The purchase process was smooth."

Share US-Mattress.com's store rating

US-Mattress.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

US-Mattress.com is a merchant member
US-Mattress.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,891 merchant members.