• US-Mattress.com US-Mattress.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.16/10 9.16/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.44/10 8.44/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.66/10 9.66/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.28/10 9.28/10

"I am very happy with the ease and hassle free nature of this transaction! I was helped by Paul through the online chat feature and his knowledge and service was top rate."

"I spoke with Derek and decided to place my order because he was very knowledgeable, pleasant and helpful. "

"cody was a big help and was patient with all my questions"

"Got a mattress from these guys and could not be happier. The mattress was about a hundred bucks less then Macys and came with a free frame and and sheets. Michael was super helpful in explaining how the return worked if we needed it and getting the order together quickly. They also had great financing offer 0% for 2 years. "

"The website is a great resource to understand the basic differences in mattress design. Good selection, competitive pricing and Excellent customer service!!!
PROS: Price, Customer service (both pre delivery and post-delivery)
CONS: Long delivery times at certain locations

"3/17/15 I placed order on mutress by phone.sales representative Derek served me. mr Derek answered all my question very professionally,politely and helped to place order. Thank you."

"Spoke to Phil,

he helped me select a mattress and got me checked out in less than 5 mins... I am impressed!

Thank you!!

"First mattress boutht failed in three weeks. Spent $289 MORE to get betteer one. Delivery people ripped new foundation and drug first mattress through wet grass and mud. Were supposed to deliver new foundation and mattress today between 4 and 8. Never showed up! Now I am out almost $800.00 for a failed mattress with grass and mud stains all over it. Worst purchase experience in my life. STAY AWAY FROM US MATTRESS.COM AT ALL COSTS!!!!"

"Joshua T. has been an excellent representative for me today. Personable as well as knowledgeable, professional, pleasant. He answered my many questions and showed much patience. He offered me a rewards program to make sure that I can receive future benefits. I would definitely recommend your website to friends and family. I look forward to receiving my mattress, sheets, and mattress protector."

"Helpful information made the selection easy. Cody was great to work with."

"I ordered a mattress from this company. It arrived damaged and had black marks all over it. But I called customer service and talked with Ryan W. He was very considerate and empathized with my situation. He had me take photos of the mattress and email them. He emailed me back in less than 30 minutes. He offered to either give me a refund or send out a new mattress. He said to possibly use the mattress that was delivered if usable. Just wonderful customer service which turned what could have been a bad experience into an appreciation for how the company stands by it's products. I would not hesitate to order from this company again. "

"I had a problem with my mattress(had spots on it). Customer service ( Heather, A.) was excellent, she had another mattress shipped out ASAP. She even gave me a gift for my inconvenience because I was on a time frame.

Thanks Heather

"Mike was very helpful and was able to answer all of my question quickly and painlessly. "

"Great service with parent company US Mattress. I ordered a recliner from Furniture Crate. Chair came is great condition but the fabric did not look like to fabric swatch online. I called customer service (at US Mattress) and dealt with Jeni A. She was fabulous. Professional, courteous and resolved all of my issues. She organized the return of the chair and the corresponding credit to my account. Excellent service - thanks again Jeni. "

"Great customer service from DEREK in the Michigan office. Knowledgable and friendly! Very professional and answered all of my questions. Please make sure he gets credit for this survey. "

Share US-Mattress.com's store rating

US-Mattress.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

US-Mattress.com is a merchant member
US-Mattress.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.