Stores > US-Mattress.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.80/10 7.80/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.67/10 9.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.30/10 9.30/10

"I just placed an order with the help of Cody. She was very helpful and even gave me old customer discount. I have bought a mattress from here couple of years ago and was very satisfied. Hopefully i would have a similar experience this time too"

"The online chatting Joshua T is very friendly and helps me a lot!"

This review was modified by fishfishfishfish on November 21 2015 02:06:51 PM

"This is the third mattress we have ordered from US Mattress. Joshua T assisted me with my selection with online chat. He was able to find my previous purchases, making it much easier to make our selection. I have referred my friends to this company and will do so again."

This review was modified by tmarkfb on November 21 2015 11:31:19 AM

"Very cool!

We received the mattresses we ordered today, and the whole process was unexpectedly easy from start to finish. These look (and feel, preliminarily) to be great mattresses -- exactly what we were hoping for, actually, by the feel of them -- and at an excellent price comparatively because of the promotions offered on US-Mattress. And the delivery reps were on time and brought everything in and placed it all carefully where we requested. Easy as that. Can't believe it!

Just found out the 100-Night In-Home Test period begins the night delivery is accepted, rather than the date the order was ready to be delivered (we had to postpone the delivery date several times, which was no problem). This trial phase is such a great feature; it made us much more comfortable making such an important and expensive purchase over the internet, rather than at a brick-and-mortar store (which initially felt like the ideal way to go). Now I'd do it this way again in a heartbeat, if necessary. We never had to encounter the hard sell. So convenient. And the search functions on the site are awesome and make it easy to narrow down what you're after.

Also, the chat service was extremely helpful in assisting us in making decisions and answering our questions immediately as we tried to sort out which mattresses we'd most like, especially important since we didn't have the opportunity to test mattresses out in a local store beforehand. Very happy with the results; the feel of the mattress seems like it will be a great fit (and we relied on the firm-plush number rating system on the site for this as well). I really thought this might be a mistake, but I'm totally thrilled that this worked out as well as it has.

Ryan W. on the US-Mattress Chat program was especially clear and helpful in offering detailed info that made us feel like we were working with a good company who cares about customer concerns. It's rare to find such consistently excellent customer service via chat, in my experience, so that was another amazing feature of this whole process and very much appreciated. I'm still sort of incredulous that every time I needed a question answered (even at odd hours (I waffled for a while on which brand and model to get)), the possibility of using chat was always a reliable and immediately available option.

Anyway, I'm pretty blown away with how seamless this whole new-mattress buying process was. And now the mattresses and box springs are set up and ready to go. No hassle at all. Really happy we decided to get our mattresses and box springs at US-M, over the other places we considered. And the price matching (even with their own prices within a month from sale) is pretty incredible. Your purchase points don't get activated for a month from your purchase date, so don't count on using those right away for bedding or other items. Otherwise, in all significant ways I can think of, I would recommend considering US-Mattress for sure.

This review was modified by alkemi on November 20 2015 04:53:26 PM

"Made my first purchase online
I was able to get quick efficient and easy pricing and availability from sales rep kenny
who helped me look at amazon to price match and gave me a 20 discount to even beat amazon pricing

This review was modified by toastysmurf on November 20 2015 12:26:27 PM

"Just purchased a mattress for my 85 year old mother in law and chatted with KENNY. My issue was I had picked out a mattress YESTERDAY, that gave me a price through today, but when I went back on today, it was $600 higher (a lot). Kenny understood the issue and very timely got me a coupon code to bring it back to the price I had from the previous day. No argument. Great service. About 4 or 5 years ago I bought 6 mattresses from you guys, 5 to Vail Colorado and one to Belmont, NC in my name. Great service, Thank you"

This review was modified by morris72 on November 20 2015 09:30:41 AM

"This is the second time I ordered a mattress from us-mattress.com. Both times I was very happy with the order process and the helpfulness of Kenny."

This review was modified by FrankNStein1949 on November 20 2015 06:41:21 AM

"Joshua T. was very attentive and knowledgeable about the products. Chatting was quick and efficient. I was able to make a decision on my purchase with his assistance. He guided me through the purchase process. I appreciate that. I will definitely come back for another purchase if the need arises. Many thanks!"

This review was modified by 123vangogh on November 19 2015 03:54:15 PM

"Kenny is great. She helped me to match original price of website during a sudden price adjustment. Many thanks!"

"I got the mattress . but there was damage on the it. so I refused it.
then I tried to chat for refund with Ryan W.
He asissted my problem so rapidly.
Thank you for work, today.

This review was modified by yehji on November 18 2015 03:26:21 PM

"I'm very impressed with US-Mattress.com. I got my mattress and the best price which is a lot better than their competitor. I'm very happy with Sandy who was very nice and helpful to process the price adjustment within their price match period and gave me the refund. She helped me in a lot of things. I'm more than satisfied with her assistance. I give her a rating of 10 (1 being most dissatisfied and 10 as excellent). I really appreciate all the help from Sandy. Their website is excellent and very informative. They have a wide selections of mattresses, if you're looking for mattress. And the best price too. Highly recommend Sandy and the website!!!"

This review was modified by Alderbrook2015 on November 18 2015 10:21:44 AM

"My review is for the OUTSTANDING patience and understanding of Ryan of the customer service dept. who I chatted with numerous times and emailed many, many times. He consistently answered every email and put me at ease with my order. I give Ryan 5++++++ Stars for his great customer service. "

"Very nice ordering experience ordering with US-Mattress. I had a number of questions and Cody via livechat was very helpful. I will update my review once the item is received."

This review was modified by EJRothman on November 17 2015 07:46:34 AM

"Ryan W. was very professional and give fast and full answers."

"I'm not used to live chat services and I didn't know what to expect, but Paul was most wonderful and answered all my questions in a sincere and candid manner that I trusted him instantly. He was as good as any in-store help I've ever had."

This review was modified by Ueno_hs on November 18 2015 11:33:01 AM

Share US-Mattress.com's store rating

US-Mattress.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

US-Mattress.com is a merchant member
US-Mattress.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,689 merchant members.