• Address: 1289 Rickett Rd, Brighton, MI

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.13/10 9.13/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.16/10 8.16/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.59/10 9.59/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.69/10 8.69/10

"Joshua T. was very helpful today with my many questions about the mattresses I needed to purchase. He is knowledgeable about the products and offered candid advice on what would fit our needs. Thanks very much."

"Jessi was very friendly and helpful. She answered all the questions I have. Also, the price was great and free delivery...What an awesome~!!!"

"see 1st review Phil was a very pleasant and informative."

"Good deal on mattress, have to wait awhile since the mattress has to be manufactured. Had a good chat operator (Kenny) who walked me through the order easily. Make sure you check the free removal of old bedding box on order before submitting. Bummed that I had to pat NC sales tax however. I will check back after delivery..."

"This is my second mattress from US-Mattress in 3 years. Although longevity of my original mattress is not US-Mattress fault, they are very easy to work with and online reps are very helpful. Kenny was great and hooked me up with moderate promo code. I wish discount was larger (who doesn't), but he promised that he would match discounts if any will be available during black Friday (2 weeks from now). Good job Kenny for keeping customer on the hook ;). $1,200 later, I am hoping that my new mattress will last minimum of 10 years."

"Kenny was very helpful and my choice today on a new mattress and saved a lot.. than buying in store."

"Just want to thank Heather and Derek for all the issues I had ordering my mattress. Derek was very helpful and found a mattress I needed a right away the following week for my company was coming for the weekend. Had some problems with the delivery but Heather and Derek was right on top of things . Again thank you,
Deborah B

"Jessi was very friendly and helpful. The price and delivery were great!"

"Derek was very helpful and knew a great deal about the mattress options we were considering. He was very polite, helpful and patient as we sorted out what we were going to buy. Great experience!"

"Kenny helped me via online chat to determine the right mattress based onthe position that I sleep so that I can get the best night's rest. He was very knowledgeable about the different manufaturers and the best brand for the price. Thanks Kenny!"

"I recently went online to find new mattress and box springs and not knowing exactly what i needed. I purchassed an antique bed with side boards and i chatted with a man named Cody. I told him about my age (87) and major back surgerys and he recommended the Cooper. I had measurements but he said the full was 3 inches shorter and the width was one inch narrower and would fit. He spent a lot of time with me and i appreciate his help very much. Thanks for all of the help.
Respectfully,
Johnny Stevenson
940-659-8008

"Shirley has been amazing. I had lots of problems with getting UPS to deliver my purchases and she has gone out of her way to work with them and get my items delivered. Thank you!"

"Michael did an awesome job of helping me with my recent purchase of two mattress sets. You did not have the matching boxspring for the mattress I wanted. I could not afford the boxsprings purchased separately. Michael said he would check with the manager and call me back. He did in a timely manner and was able to sell me the boxsprings as a set. Thank you Michael for all your help and your wonderful customer service!"

"Cody was very helpful. He was courteous, straight forward, and did a price match. I am very satisfied with my order experience and US-Mattress"

"I worked with Derek Hill and he was wonderful!! He returned calls, was patient and answered a all my questions about the product and purchase! "

US-Mattress.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

US-Mattress.com is a merchant member
US-Mattress.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.