• Address: 1289 Rickett Rd, Brighton, MI

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.24/10 9.24/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.35/10 8.35/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.73/10 9.73/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.15/10 9.15/10

"Jessi was informed and helpful, immediately responding to my questions."

"Derek is extremely knowledgeable on mattresses and the inventory listed on the website. He gave a great explanation and overview of my options and really helped my decision. The ordering process was very smooth and he easily answered every question I had. After spending a lot of time online it was so great to talk to an actual person to discuss everything that goes into ordering. After my experience I would recommend us-mattress.com to my friends. "

"I had a great experience with Michael M. at US Mattress com. He was friendly and the whole process of buying furniture was very easy and affordable. I would highly recommend calling Michael for any furniture needs. "

"My wait time to get a representative was very short. Then Derek was super nice and helpful. The process was easy and I am very satisfied with my ordering experience. "

"Best customer service I have ever had Carl and Anna were the best took care of any issues I had Thank you so much. Sallie Rae"

" I mistakenly ordered two different mattress. Debbie did a great job to help me on the cancellation."

"Shirley was wonderful and professional. I really appreciate her help. Because of her helpfulness, I will recommend your company"

"cody helps me a lot! And give me some discount!"

"The cody who helped me was so kind and sincere to answer for my questions. and very fast!!!!

"I am very pleased with the customer service at US-Mattress. I just placed an order and The rep, Cody, was very helpful in answering all of my questions. I had to contact him 3 separate times today with questions and he was available to assist. Normally I don't this via the chat feature and prefer to talk with a rep, but this was painless and I got all my questions answered. If I love my mattress and all is well i will definitely use them in the future and tell my friends"

"Very pleasant shopping experience and I received lots of help and information from Kenny through the chat process. Kenny was extremely helpful and informative without the sales pressure normally associated with showroom sales. Website was equally easy to navigate. thanks again."

"Paul has been great. He is very helpful."

"I had Kenny help me via online chat. I had found a mattress at a local store and they wanted to play the "bargaining" game on price. What was $2199 became $1259 with Kenny and US Mattress. Same mattress, different name. It was quick and easy to find the EXACT same thing for much less. Thank you!"

"Cody, the online specialist was very helpful and knowledgeable. It was a very easy experience with his assistance."

"So far I'm very happy, as Cody was able to match the price on Amazon by a 3rd party reseller based on the specs - it didn't have to be named the same. (This is important since manufacturers change the names of products to avoid these kinds of price matching policies.) I'll update if I have a problem. If not, assume all went well!"

US-Mattress.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

US-Mattress.com is a merchant member
US-Mattress.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,897 merchant members.