• Address: 1289 Rickett Rd, Brighton, MI

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.08/10 9.08/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.02/10 8.02/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.65/10 8.65/10

"I just ordered a mattress online and US-Mattress representative Michael M. was most helpful. He answered all my questions, and was very knowledgeable. We look forward to receiving our new mattress. If the mattress is anything like the service Michael provided I'm sure we will be very happy."

"KENNY was prorfessional, courteous, and was spot on with his help. Fred Cummings "

"very good website, price is much much cheaper then show room! good live chat service! "

"Quick, friendly and professional on-line chat support, "

"Re: Order SO-651177

My experience with Derek in choosing a mattress was most pleasant. Originally I was interested in one specific brand and model. Derek explained everything about it plus suggested why a different brand would be better. I said him I would have to think about it and would call back.

I made a decision, called back and explained to him why I needed the feature in the brand I originally chose, he agreed, then suggested another model, in that brand, which provided the best features of both brands. I took his suggestion and placed the order. The nice thing about this sale, I wasn't pressured! It was a pleasant experience.

"I needed to write a review about this company and customer service as it pertains to my family. I must say that while some aspects of my first order was fraught with challenges, due to computers and entries, Customer Service was able to get things corrected. But, it is the warranty service and Jeni who also excelled lately. When I made a warranty claim, not only did she handle it professionally, it was done with great attention and care, in my estimation. From sending out the inspector to delivery, all went well. Thank you again for your service and help, it is greatly appreciated."

"Bought a mattress from US-mattress.com. Was an easy process. Everything was explained in terms I could understand. Because of my work schedule, I was having a problem with the local delivery company.

Jeni Anttila was very helpful. Not only did she take it upon herself to re-schedule around my work schedule, she make multiple calls to keep me informed and updated throughout the whole process. I will definitely be using US-mattress.com again in the future.

"I can't comment on the quality of the product because I had to cancel the delivery before it was shipped out. As it turned out, there were some problems regarding international shipping costs and exchange rates, but a US-Mattress customer service agent, Shirley, pursued my case and made sure that I was refunded the full amount. She was consistently polite, never ignored my emails or questions, and was diligent in making sure that even though I wasn't technically a customer, I was still satisfied with their service. I will definitely recommend this company to friends on the basis of my communication with them."

"Michael was AWESOME with his customer service. Very nice, efficient, and knowledgeable. Keep him around for sure. Im a first time customer and would recommend your Co already. "

"Kenny was a great help... clearly explain all my questions.. "

"I talked with Mike in sales at US Mattress when I ordered my new mattress today. I had concerns regarding the delivery times and Mike was terrific and also gave me his extension if I have any additional questions which I did quite a bit today. We are looking forward to having a new mattress and Mike was most helpful"

"I have recently made a purchase through US-Mattress.com and it went flawlessly. After I minor issue with the shipment I contacted one of their customer service reps, (Joshc), and he immediately corrected the problem. I would definitely shop for all future mattress purchases via US- Mattress.com and hopefully you will not need a customer service rep but if you do Josh C is the best!"

"This is about the fifth time I purchased a mattress from US Mattress. This time I was looking to buy another that was like a mattress I bought a few years ago. I did not have any of the order info, not even the exact year but Jessi not only found that order but several of the other orders i had placed. Turns out that the mattress I wanted to duplicate has been replaced. Jessi provided that info and thru that assistance, I was able to purchase another queen bed, frame, and box."

"Michael M. was very helpful and knowledgeable. He assisted us with placing our mattress order online and was able to answer all of the questions that we had. We will definitely order from US Mattress again in the future!"

"I received excellent customer service from Kathleen. There was a minor glitch in my order (one item was missing when it was delivered). Kathleen responded right away and sent the missing item immediately. This was my first time purchasing from LinensforLIving-USMattress - I will definitely order from them again"

US-Mattress.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

US-Mattress.com is a merchant member
US-Mattress.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,843 merchant members.