Stores > US-Mattress.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.06/10 8.06/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.45/10 9.45/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.37/10 8.37/10
Voice your opinion! Review US-Mattress.com by clicking a star below.
2017-05-20

Kyle was wonderful to deal with today!

"Kyle helped me pick out a great metal daybed and a pop-up trundle. He knew his merchandise and was able to assure me that it would hold a suitable weight, was lead-free, and that it was made in Malaysia. I'm looking forward to receiving my order, after looking for many months for the perfect daybed!"

Kyle was helpful

"Purchase was very easy. Kyle was helpful and answered all questions."

2017-05-20

Kyle at US Mattress Made the Purchase Experience Great!

"We were still deciding on our mattress purchase, but Kyle was patient, professional and really knowledgeable about the mattress products and what US Mattress offers. There were no high pressure sales as you might find in some stores, and we ended up making not only one, but two mattress purchases that day! We got the best products for our needs (two queen sets) and at a really competitive price all within our budget that was completely unexpected for the quality. Thank you very much, Kyle again for being one of the best customer representative that we've ever worked with in 35+ years of buying anything!

2017-05-19

Kyle was excellent customer service rep.

"Very easy experience. I had a few questions and Kyle was very knowledgeable, friendly and rapidly responded. Would highly recommend. "

2017-05-19

Chat help

"Tracie was very helpful finding just the pad I was looking for our new bed. She cut my time searching in a huge way. Thank you Tracie."

2017-05-18

Great service

"Excellent customer service.
Representative helps me to pick up my mattress.

2017-05-17

Easy and affordable

"Thanks to Tracey for making this process painless!"

2017-05-17

Smooth process!

"What could have been difficult, was made easy and pleasant. My representative, Kyle, was extremely knowledgeable, and informative. He demonstrated patience with my questions. I highly recommend him and the company.

2017-05-15

Knowledgeable and excellent service

"I am first time buyer to shop such an expensive mattress. I am totally confused with so many different brands, models and specifications. Tracey, the mattress shopping specialist, is so nice and patient to help me with the right mattress to meet my needs. She is knowledgeable about mattresses and always find right one exactly for you. I am very satisfied. Thank you US-mattress! I am waiting for my new mattress coming!
-Nonie from Houston, Texas.

2017-05-11

Good customer service and price

"Good customer service and price"

2017-05-11

Great shopping experience!

"I chatted with Tracey and she was great! Answered all my questions quickly and efficiently and she had a good sense of humor which I really appreciated!"

Tracey is Awesome!

"This transaction with US-Mattress was my second purchase from them, and Tracey made it seemless and pointed out soecific reasons that my selection was a good one. I was very pleased with Tracey's ability to put me at ease and handle me professionally. Maximm stars and kudos!!"

Awesome Experience!

"Tracey was very knowledgeable and helpful and answered all questions that I had."

Great service!

"Kyle was very patient with me and did a great job helping me find the right bed! Thanks again!"

Great shopping experience

"I ordered a queen size mattress on US mattress. They offered good prices and a variety of selections. The customer service was great! I spoke to Cody through the live chat. Cody was very nice and helpful: he answered all the questions and concerns I had and helped me get discounts. The overall purchasing experience was nice and I am looking forward to receiving the new mattress!"

Share US-Mattress.com's store rating

US-Mattress.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

US-Mattress.com is a merchant member
US-Mattress.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,408 merchant members.