• US-Mattress.com US-Mattress.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.16/10 9.16/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.41/10 8.41/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.66/10 9.66/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10

"Ryan W is really helpful and nice even my stupid questions.
I am so appreciated

"Michael answered the phone with kindness in his voice. Very knowledgeable about the product. "

"Ryan W. chatted with me and was extremely helpful and very personable too! He really helped me with my excitement in the current status of my chair that I had JUST ordered at 3am! Overall satisfaction with US-Mattress.com is only 4 stars at this point as it has not yet been delivered, but will be 5 stars I'm sure if Ryan's chat with me is any indication of the whole company!"

" I had a great time trying how to use my Gift Card. For a few days we try thanks to Joshua T.!

That worker was very clean understanding, got me the pillow I wanted, he did it on his own with me a team with made.

He toke my problem and with time we had it corrected Joshua T is a smart person, I'm glad to had him and glad and waiting for my pillow!!

"I was confident based on my prior order. Though this time it took longer to get the delivery, the experience of ordering was as smooth as first time. Jessi was awesome in explaining and handling my all questions. - I knew and got reassured that my order was in good hands."

"Kenny helped me to order from the USMattres..he also happen to find the best offer for my purchase and extremely satisfied. this is my thrid mattress from the US-Mattress and hope this one also good and quality one. Ordered the King Simmons Beautyrest Recharge Lyric Plush Pillow Top Mattress with Regular Frame and Express shipping for 69$. will update the review once got the mattress. "

"I had a wonderful experience for the 2nd time with this company."

"I checked the status of my order and found out that part of my order did not get included in the manufacturing process, but I had an online chat with Ryan W. who was very attentive and got my order straightened out very quickly and even followed up with an email letting me know the new status. I was very satisfied with his helpfulness."

"First time ordering from this company's partner site PartySuppliesDelivered.com. I was a little nervous as they were, as yet, unknown to me. Once I placed the order I called to confirm their receipt of it and Jennifer (in their "Before Delivery Customer Care" department) was very patient and kind to answer my questions and reassure me that my order was in good hands. I called a second time to confirm the delivery date and was pleasantly surprised when Jennifer answered my call again. She tracked the order for me and provided all of the information that I needed. All in all this seems like a well run, professional organization and I will be ordering from them, given the opportunity, in the future.
Nora

"I have not received my daughters bed since I just ordered minutes ago but I am VERY pleased with the ease of ordering! Their 110% price match guarantee is amazing! All I had to do is start the live chat and my representative Joshua T was super helpful, fast, and came thru with exactly what I wanted. I would definitely recommend to friends to buy from this site in the future :) Excited to get our new bed!"

"It was a delight to purchase my mattress with US-Mattress. Joshua T was extremely polite and helpful through the entire purchase process. I fell comfortable that I made a good choice when considering all the available information that the web-site provides. Thank you for you kindness.
Kellz

"Paul M at US-Mattress provided excellent research and assistance with my order for an Aireloom mattress. He made the whole process easy and got me the information I needed to place the order. Also a great price!"

"awesome CS rep Joshua T. helped to answer all of my questions and finally settled on simmons recharge hybrid firm"

"Anna T. helped me very much she answered all my question in a professional manner. She is an asset to your company. "

"Cody did a great job assisting me today as I was finalizing my decision to purchase. I needed reassurance on the delivery timing and he checked into what I was ordering and confirmed the shipping timing so I went ahead and bought what I needed. "

Share US-Mattress.com's store rating

US-Mattress.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

US-Mattress.com is a merchant member
US-Mattress.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,850 merchant members.