• Address: 1289 Rickett Rd, Brighton, MI

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.14/10 8.14/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.65/10 9.65/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

"Excellent price, excellent customer service, delivery and tracking.
Best price by hundreds. Even with a Comfort exchange they beat everyone. And the $99 for the comfort exchange was so worth it. We screwed up and for $99 were able to get a same price mattress but with a different comfort level that is heavenly. Would highly recommend.

"This was my second mattress purchase this year from us-mattress. They have the best prices anywhere. The quality is superior and the customer service reps are to be commended. I spoke with Sandy, about damage done to the box spring during shipping, (it could happen anywhere) and she apologized and promptly corrected the problem. She handled it with ease. Any questions, they'll help. Great company. I am excited to be sleeping on the Simmons Beautyrest Recharge Adda plush. Very comfortable in feel as well as the pocketbook. I will continue to be a loyal customer."

"VERY GOOD SERVICE ONLINE CHAT."

"Tried to order several clearance mattresses and they were all not available. Message said to contact for availability. I tried to explain to Anita when I called and she said I was arguing with her. They have the same mattress but 3 times more expensive. Bait & switch I told her to tell Joshua T, who helped me originally, that I'm sorry he didn't get the credit for the sale. Their new price is more than the local stores, so why would I order from them."

"Derek ext 7203 is the person that helped me out. I am writing this review to say that he did a fantastic job with answering my questions and helping me place the order. He would also follow up with me on delivery status and also would answer any questions I had, even after I placed the order. excellent customer service! "

"I have recently purchased a mattress through your sales representative Derek.

Derek was most helpful and always responded to my emails, phone calls in a very timely manner.

Even on his day off, he responded personally to my email to inform me when he would be back in the office and would handle my latest cry for help!

He was proactive and made suggestions to help with my delivery in that I was clear across the country ordering and had to arrange for others to receive the delivery.

He responded quickly, efficiently and made the process go smoothly without any issues.

I highly recommend Derek. He is an excellent ambassador for your company.

I will undoubtedly be using your services again and will personally ask for him.

Susan Keeping

"So far so good. Phil was helpful and courteous. Ordering process was easy. Not enough experience with the rest of process, receiving merchandise in timely matter as told, condition of merchandise at arrival, etc., to give a total review. "

"To whom it may concern,
Sunday afternoon, I had no idea what to expect when I called your company. I figured it's Sunday I'm going to get someone that doesn't care, that will probably try to get me off the phone really quick, but I'll still gave it a try.
I just purchased a mattress for the first time with your company (#SO-632736).
My experience was outstanding. Derek was extremely helpful, he was thorough with his explanations, he absolutely answered all my questions patiently and it felt like he had a smile on his face, extremely professional, knowledgeable, was very willing and kind while I was talking to him.
The experience almost felt as if I was being serviced in person.
Please use Derek as an exemplar employee.
Congratulations to your company for having such a model employee.
Sincerely, Ruth Lara.

"Outstanding customer service. It was easier than shopping in
a mattress store. I would recommend Michael M. ext 2241 from US Mattress.com anytime.

"I shopped around locally and over the Internet and chose US Mattress due to their stated high level customer service, including their 110% price match guarantee.

After placing my order with Jessi, I was offered by another Internet company a cheaper price. I contacted Jessi and after emailing her a copy of the cheaper offer, she not only matched the offer, but beat it by 10%. I wasn’t planning on testing US Mattress' 110% price match guarantee but it is as advertised. There were no questions asked, just a refund issued that day.

I am still waiting for delivery of my mattress, but so far the process has been excellent. Jessi has done a great job answer my questions, handling my order, and issuing the refund.

As the need for new mattresses arises in the future for me, I know I will be returning to US Mattress to purchase...and I'll be asking for Jessi by name.

J.P.

"I was disappointed in the mattress that I purchased at US-Mattress.com and I was fortunate to talk to Jason about my problem regarding my warranty. Jason was very kind and helpful. He made the appropriate arrangements that I needed in order to resolve my problem and I am very appreciative. He is an outstanding associate at US-Mattress.com. I cannot give a final opinion because I am waiting to have my mattress inspected. I will follow-up after completion. Thanks Jason."

"Just ordered our mattress set. Our Sales Representative, Derek was very helpful and made the process simple. We're excited about the purchase. Thanks!"

"Cindy J and Josh were extremely helpful at US-Mattress. Even though there were a few issues with the delivery and product itself, these two representatives made the experience better. Because they were so kind, helpful and quick to handle the issues that did arise, I would recommend this store to a friend! They were some of the most professional phone customer service representatives I have dealt with in a long time!"

"I have purchased 2 mattresses through US-Mattress and have excellent experiences both times. The quality was as noted and the assistance in deciding which brand to chose was extremely helpful. Jessi, the US-Mattress sales rep was patient and understanding and very helpful in our ultimate decision."

"We were a little suspect purchasing a very upscale mattress over the internet instead of a furniture store. Saved several hundred dollars and we did our due diligence shopping around. "Cody" assisted via chat multiple times and always had answers for our questions. Excellent purchasing experience. We held off on the review until we received our delivery and everything was delivered as promised. "

US-Mattress.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

US-Mattress.com is a merchant member
US-Mattress.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,880 merchant members.