Stores > US-Mattress.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.84/10 7.84/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.68/10 9.68/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10

Thanks, Joshua!

"He helped me for short time, but I am very satisfied with his customer service! "

Excellent order transaction!

"Worked with Joshua on order. He answered my questions straight forward and offered suggestion when I was undecided. I was able to order the mattresses that I needed. Never ordered mattresses online before but with his help felt comfortable and satisfied with the entire process and product. Thanks Joshua. Need more like you on ordering."

This review was modified by RON59 on October 18 2016 06:20:57 PM

Great Customer Service

"I worked with Valerie P to resolve an issue with a broken kitchen counter stool. Valerie couldn't have been kinder or more professional. She was able to contact the manufacturer and get me a replacement frame which I was able to use to resolve the issue. I spoke with Valerie a couple of times and with one of her colleagues once when she wasn't available. I received great customer service all around. It's always frustrating when something unexpectedly breaks so it is especially nice to have the issue resolved smoothly, efficiently and kindly. Thank you, Valerie!"

This review was modified by idzalg on October 18 2016 08:46:43 AM

Great company, great team

"Fantastic experience from start to finish. Melanie, Mike, Rob, and Kathleen all provided exceptional service during our buying experience (three mattresses in total). Thanks again."

This review was modified by pls4ms on October 18 2016 08:46:07 AM

Quick and easy

"Spoke to Cody about some delivery questions, answered my questions and stood by while I placed the order. Very easy way to order a mattress."

No More Shady Mattress Stores for Us!

"Our experience shopping online through US-Mattress was fantastic.
part of the reason that we are rating the experience so high is because of Tracey who patiently and professionally answered every little question that I had. She walked me through the process of finding the mattress that we wanted, helped me decide on a delivery process and found me added savings.

Purchase process was easy, online chat servide was GREAT

"I haven't received the mattress yet but the purchase process was super easy and I saved over $1,000! Josh T on the online chat was super helpful and I got everything I needed."

This review was modified by turboomni08 on October 11 2016 05:35:30 PM

Great Customer Service with Shirley

"我在US-Mattress上找到想要的床垫,起初订的是Cal King的,考虑到太大,就又打电话去把它改成了Q码,销售人员说差价$345会退到我的卡上,结果乌龙成了我没有移除原来的Cal King而成了另加一个Q的,送货时一起把两个都送来了,我只留下了Q,接下来开始了无数次的打电话查询退款事宜,每次打过去都无结果,终于有一天Shirley了解了事情前后发生的情况,最后帮我申请到了退款$334,我真的是特别感激她,帮我得到了一个最终的结果,她的耐心、对工作认真负责的态度深深打动了我,她真是太棒了!谢谢你Shirley, 在我无数次无助的求助后,你帮我查清了事情的本来真相!我真的很开心!By the way,他们家的床垫质量的确很棒,而且属私人订制,下单后才去做,虽然时间有点长,但还是值得去等的,下次有需要还会再来买!"

Worked out in the End

"I ordered a chaise lounge and pillows with a beautiful plaid pattern. However, upon delivery the wrong pattern of the cushions and pillows were sent. I spoke to a Rebecca C. from US Mattress who could not have been more helpful. She was instrumental in rectifying the problem with a re-imbursement for re-upholstery costs "

This review was modified by Kshep1229 on October 07 2016 10:02:52 AM

A+ Customer Service

"Rebecca C rocks!! She took care of my delivery problems immediately and apologized with a gift certificate that enabled me to buy bed linens. You've got a faithful customer in me!"

"My current mattress, Hampton and Rhodes 500, gave me a sever lower back pain so I decided to buy a new one for my lower back. Since I wasn't sure which one would be helpful for my lower back, I had to ask one of the agents working at US-Mattress. It was TRACEY who showed me lots of different models that I could take a look at and compare each one of those mattresses. Hopefully I've ordered the correct mattress for my better sleep and I really appreciate the assistant that I received from Tracey. Thank you"

Outstanding experience!

"I went in nervous. I've never bought a new mattress before, let alone an online mattress. I contacted their incredibly convenient live support team for some help, and I was impressed. Cody answered every question I had swiftly and thoroughly. I could not have asked for a better person to guide me through this. The selection was amazing, buying was quick and easy, and you simple can't beat the prices they offer!"

This review was modified by ThinkHale on October 06 2016 11:45:38 AM

Customer Service is Right On!

"I recently had purchased a product from Day Bed Deals, which was an Ashley's Furniture product. I worked with Jessica J. during the initial ordering and shipping process. She was great, kept me informed as to where my order was.

That said, the quality of the bedding was terrible - it started to rip and the colors bled all over. After reaching out to Day Bed Deals and they reached out to Ashley's, Ashley's decided not to do anything about it because I had washed the product - well duh! I was really disgusted with the lack of customer service from them, but Day Bed Deals took it upon themselves to take ownership for selling the product and Rebecca C. gave me options and made me feel like a valued customer. While I will never shop with Ashley's again, I will absolutely work with Day Bed Deals and Rebecca C. anytime. I am really pleased with both Jessica J. and Rebecca C. and I believe their customer service is what will directly bring me back to Day Bed Deals.

This review was modified by ndidesidero on October 05 2016 07:23:05 PM

"I needed a new mattress (my current mattress is well over 10 years old). I looked around and found US Mattress. I was very nervous about buying a new mattress online. However, their chat representative, Paul, was extremely helpful, knowledgable and patient with all my questions. I am 100% satisfied with my experience (and specifically with my experience in dealing with their chat representative, Paul). "

This review was modified by kiki68 on October 05 2016 03:15:20 PM

Satisfied Customer

"Worked with Customer Representative Joshua T who was very helpful and responsive in answering all my questions and assisting me with placing this order. Felt comfortable with placing this order being the first time purchasing a mattress online. Thanks."

This review was modified by KHDWong on October 04 2016 05:00:32 PM

Share US-Mattress.com's store rating

US-Mattress.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

US-Mattress.com is a merchant member
US-Mattress.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,634 merchant members.