Stores > US-Mattress.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.36/10 9.36/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.99/10 8.99/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.10/10 9.10/10
Voice your opinion! Review US-Mattress.com by clicking a star below.
2017-10-17

Helpful customer assistance/chat!

"Was perusing US Mattress for a new mattress...SO many choices. Decided to try the chat process. I was connected to Kyle...he suggested several mattresses based on what I told him were preferences. We ended up choosing one of the recommendations he gave. He was helpful without being aggressively pushy... he answered my many questions in detail and was very patient. As I told Kyle, I hope the delivery process goes as well as the decision making process!

We have purchased from US Mattress in the past, and are hopeful that this experience will be as good as the last purchase made there!

Thanks, Kyle...great job!

2017-10-17

Lengthy Time, but everything was eventually resolved and we are happy (finally)!

"My story is a bit of lengthy one, so I'll try keeping it brief. Originally purchased a plush mattress with 120 day night guarantee. Upon delivery of that mattress, it was slightly damaged (we're talking about a small gash in the base on the mattress). We were okay to use it but we reported it to US Mattress. The representative assigned to my case, J, advised me they would send a replacement mattress immediately.

After 1 or 2 days of trying out the plush mattress, I determined it was too soft for spouse and I. So, talked to representative J the next day to inform them to halt the reshipment of a newer plush mattress and instead swap it out with a firm mattress of the same make and model. Easy sounding, right?

Attempted to reach out to J again after confirming reshipment was cancelled. After a week of no response from rep J, my trust began to waiver. I contacted US Mattress multiple times to correct this. Reached out to rep J 14 times over the course of 4.5 months via phone calls, emails, instant chats, etc. No responses to any of my inquiries.

Now I'll admit, I had life changing events during those 4.5 months that also contributed to the delay, but I was tired of trying to reach out to US Mattress to facilitate the swap. Surely it shouldn't take 14 times to try and get this simple task done. So I figured I would try one last time to get it done before I gave up on them.

I finally got assigned to representative Shirley who was EXTREMELY helpful in getting us what we wanted. We have been enjoying the firm mattress since then.

Thank you!

2017-10-14

Sketchy Company that Doesn't Honor Their Policies

"Tried contacting them regarding a price match which by their own website says...
"We guarantee that our prices are the lowest you can find anywhere - on or off the web! If you can find a comparable advertised mattress set for a better price somewhere else, simply call or email us with the store information or the website where you found it within 30 days of your purchase. We won't just match their price, we'll match 110% of the difference, or your mattress is free! Price comparison includes all applicable order charges including, but not limited to: product price, comparable service delivery charges, fees and taxes. "
Found a comparable mattress on a competitors website, they refused to honor the price match even though they admitted it was comparable.

2017-10-09

My online chat was a great experience

"Cody was super helpful. Had a few questions about similar items, and I was given great information. Very helpful individual"

2017-10-09

Was doing price and mattress research

"Kathy, Kyle and Cody all did a very good job of answering my questions over a few days. I did eventually place my order with US Mattress."

Fully recommend!

"Joshua T on"Chat"was great!"

2017-10-08

Cody Was Great

"Cody was great very helpful "

2017-10-06

US-Mattress had a best support.

"While I am working on my order, Joshua T, a customer service, gave me all information that I really want to know. He waited there until I completed my order."

2017-10-05

so happy I finally made the purchase of a bed!

"Cody at US Mattress was helpful I was so confused and hesitant she gave me the push I needed"

2017-10-04

On line chat

"My on line chat with Joshua T answered all my questions and enabled me to easily complete my order. I would definitely recommend this company"

2017-10-03

Friendly and very helpful

"Kyle was a great help when I had to replace a mattress with the exact same brand and model as I had purchased a couple of years ago from a local mattress store! I was new to the chat experience, but he was patient and explained what I needed to do. Thanks for helping me out when I was in a difficult situation!"

2017-10-02

Easy Purchase Great Customer Service

"This process was fast and easy, Tracey with US-Mattress was extremely helpful, and promptly answered every question I had with knowledge about the product. Would absolutly recomend this site for your next bedding purchase!"

2017-10-02

Cody helped me pick out my next mattress

"I was trying to upgrade from a queen to a king Sealy. I bought the mattress at US-Mattress.com 5 years ago. I wanted the exact same mattress just larger. But the Mattress had been discontinued. Cody helped me decide which of the newer mattresses I would need based on the comfort index."

2017-10-01

Mattress Purchase with Tracey's help

"Tracey helped me to find the mattress I wanted but knew it by another name used at another store"

2017-09-30

Great experience

"We were interested in a particular mattress after having tested a few out at local mattress stores. US-Mattress has the best return policy that we have seen and thus made us look into purchasing from them (just in the off chance, the bed turned out not to be as comfortable or right for us etc.)

I did have a few more questions regarding the mattress and delivery and Joshua T was incredibly helpful and responsive. He gave us the additional information that we needed to make the purchase. Thank you!

Share US-Mattress.com's store rating

US-Mattress.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

US-Mattress.com is a merchant member
US-Mattress.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,441 merchant members.