Stores > US-Mattress.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.21/10 9.21/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.78/10 8.78/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.61/10 9.61/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.77/10 8.77/10
Voice your opinion! Review US-Mattress.com by clicking a star below.
2017-08-16

An unlucky delivery experience that US-Mattress worked to make right

"We ordered a mattress that was plagued by delivery delays, other issues and that ultimately came damaged. Some of this was due to incorrect availability information on the US-Mattress.com site, and some was the fault of the delivery agent (Pilot).

I believe that US-Mattress should stand by its start-to-finish process -- including any partners with whom it chooses to work. To their credit, US-Mattress *did*. They took responsibility for the entire set of issues, rather than just making it my problem to deal with Pilot, and ultimately US-Mattress made sure to resolve the issue to my satisfaction.

While the situation was not ideal, I was, on the other hand, very pleased with the support provided by US-Mattress. In particular I appreciate the work of Erin before delivery, who helped us resolve the delivery delay issues, and especially Rebecca C. after delivery, for her work to minimize impact on me and my family, and for her excellent communication throughout the process as we worked toward a resolution.

2017-08-16

Mattress Review

"Kyle made our shopping experience at US Mattress so easy. He was on live chat and was able to help us narrow down our options to help us find the best mattress fit for us."

2017-08-15

Great Customer Service!

"My experience with US-Mattress.com exceeded my expectations! Kyle was very helpful in answering all of my questions and directing me to the best mattress based on my requirements/needs. He was very knowledgeable and helpful and made the ordering process very smooth and easy. He even stayed on the chat box until my order went through to ensure it all was complete. I hope the delivery and set up goes as well as the ordering process. I highly recommend Kyle and US-Mattress.com! Thank you!"

2017-08-15

great service

"I'd like to thank Lucy for assisting me with the inquiry. It was a pleasure to get such a kind assistance."

2017-08-14

US-Mattress

"Lucy was excellent and very patient with me. i appreciate her for her great help. very helpful and friendly. "

2017-08-14

Could not have been more helpful. Easy easy easy

"Cody the service rep, was super easy to work with. Made the process enjoyable and SUPER easy!"

2017-08-10

Great customer.

"Great customer service from representative Kyle. He answered all our questions and concerns and as a result we placed an order. Kyle was extremely helpful and is certainly a fine representative of U.S. Mattress. "

Joshua!

"Very patient with me! I was ordering a bed set for my 90 yr old Mom, Going into an assisted living facility in a different state. Great service from Joshua and Kyle. Kudos to both

so far - very good

"I have not received the mattress & box spring yet, as I just ordered it a few minutes ago, so I cannot comment on the product, but the experience of my chat with Josuah T. was excellent. He was patient, knowledgeable, and answered my questions in a timely fashion.
I would be happy to have him as my Chat Agent any time.

Shopping experience with US Mattress

"My shopping experience through the purchase phase was excellent. Tracey was knowledgeable, helpful and friendly. I was able to reach her through chat on multiple days by asking for her by name. "

US-Mattress

"I had several attempts at placing an order due to problems on my end. Cody was my go-to person and he made the whole process of placing a large order extremely successful. I couldn't have gotten through all my problems (again, they were all on my end) without his help. Every time I logged onto the site to get additional information, once I asked for Cody he was almost immediately there to help me. I only wish more companies had chat help like him!"

2017-08-09

My go to choice for Mattresses

"Lucy was great to work with. My order was bungled a bit and I got a $50 gift card for the inconvenience without even asking. US-Mattress has great products and prices hands down. I haven't bought a mattress from the big box store in over 10 years."

2017-08-08

Excellent service by Joshua T

"knowledgeable about the product
responded to questions
helped me pick the best mattress

2017-08-07

Shop around and get your prices matched

"Tracey was able to help me get a price match and allowed me ample time to check with the boss lady. She answered all my questions with confidence and held a price quote for me while I made sure it was OK with my fiance. She also sent me a form for a rebate for a Amazon ECHO. Yasss."

2017-08-07

Joshua T. Provided Amazing Customer Support

"I was very overwhelmed by the abundance of mattress choices, and Joshua T. provided very knowledgeable advice, and guided me through the entire buying purchase. Hope once the mattress arrives, it provides equal support : ). Thanks again!"

Share US-Mattress.com's store rating

US-Mattress.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

US-Mattress.com is a merchant member
US-Mattress.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,380 merchant members.