Stores > US-Mattress.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.77/10 7.77/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.52/10 9.52/10

2016-02-03

Top ratings, even with delivery snafu

"Rebecca C. answered countless questions with regards to a delivery issue and calmly worked to resolve the minor damage that occurred due to the shippers. This is my second mattress set I have purchased from US-mattress.com and their customer service has always been unparalleled to any other experience I have had. Thanks!
-Joe

This review was modified by JosephO50 on February 03 2016 12:55:16 PM

2016-02-01

Immediate Online Chat Service/ Actual Person

"Just ordered our new mattress and I am very excited! The sales representative Cody helped answer all my questions through the online chat (and I had many). Thanks for quick service with an actual person!"

This review was modified by Kehayes0328 on February 01 2016 02:43:41 PM

2016-01-28

Despite the delivery difficulties

"The website is easy to use. The availability of the custom mattresses for antique (non-standard) beds is a godsend. Packaging was great. US-Mattress staff were so very helpful... Their delivery agent was a bit shaky. Our mattress was delivered to the warehouse within 2 weeks of my order. I received a call at some point after it arrived to schedule a delivery, which I was given either a Wednesday or a Friday. As the Friday available was not convenient, We selected the following Wednesday. Weather prevented any road travel or deliveries that day. I would not wish anyone to risk their life to deliver a mattress to me, but there was zero communication. In fact, I had to call multiple times, including calling US-Mattress who also was unable to reach their shipping agent. Finally the day after the delivery was supposed to have occurred, they called to reschedule... for a week later. So, the warehouse had my mattress for 2 and a half weeks. Oh well... it is here. I would gladly order from US-Mattress again... but I would suggest a different delivery firm."

This review was modified by eharen on January 28 2016 10:31:29 AM

2016-01-28

WOOOO JOSHUA!!!

"Joshua answered all my stupid questions and helped me get my mattress, thanks Joshua! :)"

2016-01-26

Great Customer service!

"Great Customer service, especially with Ryan W. Very quick and detail."

2016-01-26

Great after sell services

"This is a excellent experience from Hong Kong. I bought a mattress from US-Mattress and I arrange it to deliver to Hong Kong through a forwarder. Things always happen in middle all the time and it is quite complicated and inconvenient for me to contact the delivery agent because of different time zone. I decided to contact US-mattress trying to solve the problem for me and one of staff, Miss. Jennifer C, helps me check with the delivery agent and confirm for me that could be arrived on time. At the moment, it is such a relief. Thank you Miss. Jennfier C and great after sell services from US-Mattress."

This review was modified by edwardt123 on January 26 2016 09:05:00 AM

2016-01-24

great service and prices.

"Great service and prices. Kenny thanks for your help. "

Great customer service!!!!

"I purchased a mattress but had to cancel my order. My cancellation was in the 48 hour refund period, therefore, I was to get my money back, with no fees charged. I contacted US Mattress and was helped by Jennifer. She got my ordered cancelled and my money was back in my account the next day! Thank you Jennifer and US Mattress! I will purchase a mattress in the future I will be using this company bc of the awesome customer service I received!!!"

problem solved

"I have been searching for a mattress for two weeks and became very confused with all the hype. when I went on us mattress site live chat Joshua t assisted me off and on over at least a couple of hours and provided well informed information that helped me narrow my choice and finally pick a mattress. Joshua was patient and courteous throughout the whole transaction, kind, friendly and professional. 5 stars!!"

This review was modified by mtgoatwoman on January 22 2016 03:10:29 PM

Great Customer Service!

"I used their online chat and worked with Cody who was very helpful. I found a comparable mattress on Groupon and US-Mattress matched their price. I was very pleased with the speed and how easy it was to place the order with the promo code they gave me which matched the competitive price. I chose US-Mattress over Groupon because with Groupon it was a final sale. I like US' policy of the 100-night in-home trial in case this mattress is too firm and I end up wanting to exchange it for something more plush. "

This review was modified by kr00zn on January 22 2016 02:33:36 PM

2016-01-22

Great Customer Service, Fabulous Prices!

"I ordered a King size Beautyrest mattress from them, and although I haven't received it yet - my purchase experience has been stellar so far. Starting with how informative their descriptions are and their demo videos are extremely helpful. On top of that, their live customer service are ready to help you every step of the way. I had the pleasure of chatting with Ryan W. who was great with answering my questions about my purchase.

If in the case the mattress is not for me, I'm assuming any return or exchange experience should go well, based off of the helpful customer service I've experienced so far. I will update once I receive my mattress. Lowest prices I've found anywhere on the internet! Good job, US Mattress...glad I stumbled upon you guys, or I would have probably paid at least $300 more on my mattress.

This review was modified by SFlynn112 on January 22 2016 01:38:11 PM

**** Furniture from Furniture Crate

"At the time I placed my order, Furniture Crate had the best price for the **** Indigo Dining Set (I really, really shopped around). It also offered White Glove delivery as part of the order. I mean, WOW! Shirley - Before-Delivery Customer Service Specialist - was amazing. The order got mixed up along with some other twists and turns. Shirley stayed with me during the entire process. She corrected the order, informed me of shipment dates, and kept a watchful eye on the actual delivery. She wanted to make certain that I received exactly what I ordered. Even after receiving the furniture, Shirley stayed in contact with me to make sure I was satisfied with the condition of the dining set (no issues, beautiful set). Shipping was slow but not sure why...could be ****. That said, the delivery guys were professional and friendly. I recommend Furniture Crate (US-Mattress) for its price and its "Shirley" type customer service. Shirley might be the best CS person I have ever worked with."

This review was modified by STLSydney on January 22 2016 09:33:45 AM

2016-01-20

Oh Ask for Paul he will guide you : )

"This was a pleasure to do and navigate through. I was nervous and I have already been to 4 stores. This is the way to go - I just ordered the I series Caliber - Cant wait! "

2016-01-20

Great experience

"I ordered during a sale, got a great deal on my new mattress. It took 2.5 weeks to receive it but I knew that when I purchased. It takes that long to allow enough time for the factory to build my mattress. While waiting, I had a question regarding the delivery so I launched the online chat and Ryan W. was able to answer my questions and was very helpful and very professional.

The delivery company (MXD Group) called me to arrange delivery right away and provided a 2 hour delivery window. They called 20 minutes before arriving and were very careful not to damage anything in my home when they got there.

All in all, I got a great deal on a brand new mattress fresh out of the factory and would absolutely buy again from US mattress.

2016-01-19

Great Experience

"I found exactly what I wanted at a great price.

Joshua T helped me on the chat session and he was great in answering my questions. I needed a split box spring and didn't know whether that was an option and he helped me through ordering this. He was super responsive and helpful. I had a great ordering experience.

This review was modified by premash on January 19 2016 06:42:33 PM

Share US-Mattress.com's store rating

US-Mattress.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

US-Mattress.com is a merchant member
US-Mattress.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.