• Address: 1289 Rickett Rd, Brighton, MI

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.18/10 9.18/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.10/10 8.10/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

"Joshua T was a huge help. I was looking for a specific mattress and he found it and upped it one better! Found something both my husband and I will be happy with. What a pleased customer I am. Thanks Joshua for all your help!"

"Wonderful experience! The exact mattress we looked at in our local store we found on US-Mattress.com for hundreds cheaper. I had quite a few questions for USM's online sales representative, Joshua T, before we even considered purchasing online. Joshua answered all of my questions quickly and honestly. When we were ready to place our order we called and talked to Phil. Phil was awesome and got everything ordered very quickly. After we got our confirmation, we didn't hear back from US-Mattress so I called in and talked to Lynette. Lynette provided me with all of the information she had and personally followed up the following day to make sure everything was good & it was! Our mattress came with two free pillows, a mattress protector & a bedframe. The pillows and mattress protector arrived within 1 week - the mattress arrived in 2. The delivery company was GREAT and took care of all the work."

"I ordered a day bed set from US-Mattress.com (which I love!)and only a week after I put it on the bed the bed skirt frayed at the seams. I immediately contacted the company and dealt with Megan who was tremendously helpful and secured a replacement with the company the set came from within minutes. I will definitely deal with US-Mattress again because of its courteous employee and its prompt attention to my situation."

"Very happy with this company. Derek was very knowledgeable when we placed the order and made sure that all of the parts and pieces needed were ordered properly. Acknowledgement of the order was prompt and all our questions were answered in a timely manner. "

"Just ordered a mattress. Kenny was the chat rep, very good service, knowledgeable, professional, good rep. will update upon receipt"

"Ordered daybed with trundle and two mattresses. Paid for mattress upgrade to the Simmons "Firm" option. They were described as "Firm" in the item title and detailed description on the website. Asked salesperson (Michael) on phone 3 different ways whether mattresses were actually firm, as that was very important to me. He confirmed that they were not luxurious but definitely firm. Asked if I should consider any other mattresses they have available that would suit my needs better, even at higher cost. He said I would be happy with the firmness of the upgraded kit mattresses.

Received mattresses and they were not in any way firm. They weren't even medium in firmness. They were decidedly soft and flimsy. They sag severely when you sit/lie down on them. You can compress the entire edge by squeezing with 1 hand. I can bend the mattress in half by myself. I have an older mattress of the same thickness by the same manufacturer that is at least 3x firmer. Pottery Barn sells the same mattress and doesn't label them as firm. Went to five local mattress stores and checked out every mattress marked as "firm" of comparable thickness (not so thick as to not fit on a trundle underneath a daybed), and all of them were at least twice as firm as the ones I received, even the cheapest no-name brand mattress.

Called to express my concern and spoke with Lynette. She said she would get back to me. Three emails and two days later, she sends a short reply not addressing any of my concerns and just told me that I received what I had ordered. My last email to Lynette with a proposed solution (return and refund of just the mattresses) went unanswered.

Emailed the sales rep I placed the order with (Michael) and he did not reply.

"Excellent price, excellent customer service, delivery and tracking.
Best price by hundreds. Even with a Comfort exchange they beat everyone. And the $99 for the comfort exchange was so worth it. We screwed up and for $99 were able to get a same price mattress but with a different comfort level that is heavenly. Would highly recommend.

"This was my second mattress purchase this year from us-mattress. They have the best prices anywhere. The quality is superior and the customer service reps are to be commended. I spoke with Sandy, about damage done to the box spring during shipping, (it could happen anywhere) and she apologized and promptly corrected the problem. She handled it with ease. Any questions, they'll help. Great company. I am excited to be sleeping on the Simmons Beautyrest Recharge Adda plush. Very comfortable in feel as well as the pocketbook. I will continue to be a loyal customer."

"VERY GOOD SERVICE ONLINE CHAT."

"Tried to order several clearance mattresses and they were all not available. Message said to contact for availability. I tried to explain to Anita when I called and she said I was arguing with her. They have the same mattress but 3 times more expensive. Bait & switch I told her to tell Joshua T, who helped me originally, that I'm sorry he didn't get the credit for the sale. Their new price is more than the local stores, so why would I order from them."

"Derek ext 7203 is the person that helped me out. I am writing this review to say that he did a fantastic job with answering my questions and helping me place the order. He would also follow up with me on delivery status and also would answer any questions I had, even after I placed the order. excellent customer service! "

"I have recently purchased a mattress through your sales representative Derek.

Derek was most helpful and always responded to my emails, phone calls in a very timely manner.

Even on his day off, he responded personally to my email to inform me when he would be back in the office and would handle my latest cry for help!

He was proactive and made suggestions to help with my delivery in that I was clear across the country ordering and had to arrange for others to receive the delivery.

He responded quickly, efficiently and made the process go smoothly without any issues.

I highly recommend Derek. He is an excellent ambassador for your company.

I will undoubtedly be using your services again and will personally ask for him.

Susan Keeping

"So far so good. Phil was helpful and courteous. Ordering process was easy. Not enough experience with the rest of process, receiving merchandise in timely matter as told, condition of merchandise at arrival, etc., to give a total review. "

"To whom it may concern,
Sunday afternoon, I had no idea what to expect when I called your company. I figured it's Sunday I'm going to get someone that doesn't care, that will probably try to get me off the phone really quick, but I'll still gave it a try.
I just purchased a mattress for the first time with your company (#SO-632736).
My experience was outstanding. Derek was extremely helpful, he was thorough with his explanations, he absolutely answered all my questions patiently and it felt like he had a smile on his face, extremely professional, knowledgeable, was very willing and kind while I was talking to him.
The experience almost felt as if I was being serviced in person.
Please use Derek as an exemplar employee.
Congratulations to your company for having such a model employee.
Sincerely, Ruth Lara.

"Outstanding customer service. It was easier than shopping in
a mattress store. I would recommend Michael M. ext 2241 from US Mattress.com anytime.

US-Mattress.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

US-Mattress.com is a merchant member
US-Mattress.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,857 merchant members.