Stores > US-Mattress.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.97/10 7.97/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.75/10 9.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.26/10 9.26/10

2016-05-24

"We had an issue with the frame and Jeni was able to resolve the issue quickly and politely. Thanks!"

This review was modified by xing1029 on May 24 2016 08:28:21 AM

2016-05-23

"Paul is very helpful!!! 5 stars for him!!!!"

2016-05-23

Awesome Customer Service!

"I online chatted with customer service asking if they would honor the Price Match Guarantee- fully expecting them to come up with some difference in the mattresses I was trying to price match, therefore not honor it. I chatted with Cody in customer service, he looked up my matching mattress and honored the guarantee right then and there. I was pleasantly surprised at how quick he took carenofnit. Thank you Cody! Great customer service!"

This review was modified by Hmrand1 on May 23 2016 01:40:13 PM

2016-05-22

Worry Free

"I recently bought an adjustable bed with mattress from US Mattress. I have never made such a large purchase online before and had some worries. After placing my order I did have some questions that I wanted answered and sent an email to US Mattress Customer Service. I received a timely and complete answer from Jennifer C. with reassurance to ask about any more concerns I may have had. My order did arrive and was set up and all old bedding and packaging was removed, exactly as the company said - I would not hesitate to recommend US Mattress."

This review was modified by FrostyDad1 on May 22 2016 06:43:44 AM

2016-05-22

Had a good experience with the customer service.

"Cody helped me with my order and I am very glad that he helped satisfy my need as much as possible. Though there are still some issues with my order such as I haven't receive the correction of the additional amount of tax that I received, and my orders haven't show up on the website when I try to see where the process have been, but I believe us-mattress and Cody will further look into this and deal with the issues asap. Thank you so much for your service and I hope this time we will both be satisfied with the process and the result. "

This review was modified by michellelu19970108 on May 22 2016 06:27:03 AM

2016-05-21

Satisfaction Guaranteed

"Joshua T was very patient and very helpful with my order. He answered all my questions, stayed with me to the very end, and was very professional in his working with me. I am very happy that I was able to get the mattress I desired. Now I await its arrival. Thank you, Joshua T for good shopping experience. You maintained a personal touch not normal for online ordering. "

This review was modified by rehusmattress on May 21 2016 01:34:20 PM

2016-05-20

fast,friendly, price match that cant be beat!

"Joshua T helped me. He was so nice and helpful. "

This review was modified by sammiethecat on May 20 2016 10:00:21 AM

great experience

"Cody was very helpful and patient while found competing prices that you guys beat!"

This review was modified by shewitt44 on May 20 2016 09:22:36 AM

2016-05-20

"Cody's 5 star service made me place the order today.

Cody was extremely patient and let me analyze the mattress, compare with competitors, check reviews before deciding for myself.

Thank you very much for your support today, Cody !

This review was modified by RoseRamasamy on May 20 2016 08:37:29 AM

2016-05-20

Cody - Great Customer Service!

"Great customer service, very responsive and helpful."

Great Beds

"Derek was very helpful and willing to explain any questions and comparisons I asked of him."

This review was modified by kevinderek on May 19 2016 05:54:04 PM

Great Service - US-Mattress.com

"I have purchased several mattresses over the years from US-Mattress.com and just purchased another one for our master bedroom. The buying experience is top notch from sales to customer service. Specifically, Derek and Rebecca C. were especially helpful with my purchase and follow-up questions. Keep up the good work - Best Sam"

This review was modified by sguagli on May 19 2016 12:30:04 PM

2016-05-19

Justin T. - the BEST CHAT EVER!

"I wanted and needed a mattress with specific requirements, instead of looking at the hundreds of selections and spending lots of time - I chatted with Justin T. and he got me two very good mattresses to look at and I chose the BEST ONE FOR ME!
I like being Number One and Justin T. was Number One for me in my shopping experience.
Sleep great, wake up to a Wonderful Day
amg

This review was modified by genoannmarie on May 19 2016 10:28:53 AM

2016-05-18

Anna T. is top notch in my book!

"My wife and I encountered a challenge during delivery and the mattress needed to be returned. Anna T. was polite, helpful, and empathetic to our plight. We were nervous since we had spent much of our hard-earned money to purchase this. Anna T. took action on our behalf and followed-up with us each step of the process. A very nice touch, that may be common to US-Mattress, was that she provided an extension so that we could reach her directly for all of our follow-up. This was great as we didn't have to navigate any menus or bother re-explaining our situational progression to anyone else at US-Mattress. Anna T. really took good care of us and made sure that our experience was a good one, even though we had the problem during delivery. I wish there were and "Anna T." that I could deal with every time I had to address a problem with non-US-Mattress products! "

This review was modified by scrwufkr on May 18 2016 08:54:40 AM

2016-05-17

Graeat Service!!

"I bought a mattress from us-mattress, and had a question about order status.
I requested information about the delivery schedule through Live Chat,
and I nicely got inform from service team named jeni.

Very grateful, thanksful!

This review was modified by felixkr on May 17 2016 02:51:34 PM

Share US-Mattress.com's store rating

US-Mattress.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

US-Mattress.com is a merchant member
US-Mattress.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,592 merchant members.