• US-Mattress.com US-Mattress.com Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.31/10 8.31/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.65/10 9.65/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.42/10 9.42/10

2015-07-28

"I had did the online Chat with Ryan W. Nicest guy ever. Gave me excellent help with every question I had. I wish everyone in Customer Service was a Ryan W.

My daughter recommended US-Mattress.com and since she has been soooo very pleased with her purchase I followed suit!

Thanks and happy days.

Hermida Caro"

2015-07-27

"Kenny did a great job helping me with my order today!

Thanks,
Jeff"

2015-07-27

"Debbie did a wonderful job of providing the information I needed and was able to efficiently create a replacement order for the dented box spring I received with my original order."

2015-07-26

"Trying to buy a mattress is, at best, a tedious task. After visiting a few mattress stores, we decided to compare with US Mattress. Not able to find the same model, I decided to use chat and couldn't have been happier. Paul was extremely helpful and was able to answer all my annoying questions patiently :-)"

2015-07-25

"Had a great experience ordering from US Mattress! Joshua T. was especially helpful in answering all of my questions. "

2015-07-25

"Great help from Paul with on-line Chat. He helped me locate a mattress we already had and really liked to use at another house/cabin. Free delivery was important as it is in a lower populated area."

2015-07-24

"I cant say enough good things about Shirley. I spoke with her after an initial problem with my order. She resolved it and has kept me up to date via email all along the way - how the order was progressing and when it would ship. She was wonderful. Such a great customer service representative."

2015-07-24

"I worked with customer service agent Joshua T. He is very helpful and directed me to place orders."

2015-07-24

"I used the chat feature today chatting with Ryan W. Ryan assisted me earlier with a phone call last week about delivery then a chat on mattress usage. He was extremely professional both times and is an asset to your company.

I chatted to verify that the mattress needs time to settle and Ryan explained that it did, but if after a few days any issues to let you know....."

2015-07-24

"Thanks for Ryan W.'s help as my order has been marked as back order. Ryan provided prompt reply and action after I asked for help. The order has been shipped out on the next date after Ryan made the urgent request to the manufacturer."

2015-07-23

"Hello!
I have recently moved and now have an unusual space in my bedroom in which to fit a new bed. I ordered a custom-size mattress from US Mattress, and boy, am I glad that I did! I found the website very informative and was very happy with the selections I found there. We did experience one slight oops in that my mattress was sent without the foundation, as I had expected, but I was fortunate enough to have had Megan help me with rectifying the situation. She was delightful and made sure that my foundation was ordered and shipped as soon as possible. All customer service representatives should be as pleasant and accommodating as Megan, LOVED her! I highly recommend doing business with this company. All of my beds will come from US Mattress in the future and I plan on spreading the word."

2015-07-21

"Wonderful service. Joshua T was quick to help and guide me through the process of buying a mattress for my college bound son. He helped with pricing and comfort level. "

2015-07-21

"Placed my order online on a Sunday. Received an email confirmation immediately, then a follow up email Monday morning stating I would receive another email regarding shipping in about 2-3 business days. I did not receive an email. So the following Monday, I emailed them to see if there was any issues with the order. Megan promptly and professionally responded to my email. She provided me with an update on my order and estimated ship date. I now know I can expect delivery of my order in one week. "

2015-07-19

"This review is for Michael M. at US Mattress. He is a very knowledgeable sales professional. He addressed every concern that I had and if he was not sure of a question I asked, he made every effort to find the solution for me. He is the epitome of what every sales professional should have in terms of qualities.

He is very patient and has great communicating skills. I was concerned about purchasing my first mattress online without having seen it. He assured me that US Mattress has 100 day return policy for new purchases. Not only that, he was able to recommend beds for me based upon my preferences and the ones that I have tried in stores.

Based upon my experience alone, I will be buying from US Mattress again. Thanks Michael!"

2015-07-17

"I had quite a lot of trouble with the delivery company, over a month to track my mattress down and find out why I wasn't getting it, but once I did Debi and Shirley were very helpful in making the delivery happen-AT LAST! They were polite despite my elevated anger level and actually called or emailed me back to keep me updated on the situation. The only two to do so out of 3 of the companies I had to deal with over this mattress delivery. Thanks ladies you are terrific! I can't wait to sleep on it tonight!"

Share US-Mattress.com's store rating

US-Mattress.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

US-Mattress.com is a merchant member
US-Mattress.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,833 merchant members.