• Address: 1289 Rickett Rd, Brighton, MI

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.14/10 9.14/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.14/10 8.14/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.56/10 9.56/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.63/10 8.63/10

"I like US Mattress products. I have now purchased two. Prayfully all will continue to be well with their service and products."

"We had a major problem with the delivery. Shirley at US Mattress contacted the freight company and helped get everything straightened out quickly and to our satisfaction. We truly appreciate her fast response, professionalism and high level of customer service. Excellent customer care! Thanks again Shirley!"

"The online chat assistant, Kenny, was very helpful. He was patient and answered all of my questions. "

"Today I called US Mattress and spoke with Michael M. It was a great experience and Michael was very helpful. He helped me confirm the choice of mattress to buy and assured me of the date by which I could expect delivery. He was nice, friendly and very knowledgeable about the products sold by US Mattress. He was prompt sending me my receipt by email and other information. A great experience!"

"Cody was a big help, very responsive and answered all my questions!"

"I would like to say that you people are very lucky to have Cody as an employee he was wonderfull with me,very helpfull very patient,spent alot of his time with me."

"This is just a little note to thank Kenny at US Mattress for making the order on line a pleasant transition...everything went smoothly and it was a pleasure to do business with them, again thank you Kenny...
Bill H.

"It is a pleasure to say that U>S> Mattress and staff are spot on!! Most notably Heather A. for diligence she exhibited in handling my order.."

"Don't buy from them. I ordered a bedroom set from US Mattress in mid-August. After a month of waiting, it arrived badly damaged. I have called and emailed trying to get it fixed but it takes forever to get a reply and I'm very disappointed. It has now been two months since I ordered this expensive furniture and the bills are coming due and I'll be paying for damaged goods. Buy furniture locally is my advice, at least you can go into the store and complain when it's not right."

"I had great help from Cody answering all my mattress and boxspring questions. Cody was extremely helpful and answered all questions I had, and was very pleasant too. I recommend Cody to help anyone."

"I'll have to see how the mattress performs when I receive it but if it's anything like the service I received from Joshua...I'm sure it's going to be great! Highly recommend the customer service at US-Mattress...very helpful and patient with your needs."

"I called US-Mattress.com with a question about ordering online. Phil took my call and quickly answered my question and then offered to take my order information on the phone. He quickly processed the order for me as well as explain the delivery process and the free gift on this qualifying order."

"Perfect service and help with superb prices"

"Joshua helped me purchase a King bed and two twin XL beds. The prices were very good and Joshua was very helpful in arranging dates for delivery. Please clone him."

"I want to thank you for the assistance we received from Derek, your sales representative in helping us select the mattress we bought and also helping us go though the purchase with financing we had just arranged from Brand source but did not yet have our credit card. I am retired from 31 years as a trial lawyer and I can tell that if he were an attorney, I would hire him to work for me. He is an excellent representative for your company.. "

US-Mattress.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

US-Mattress.com is a merchant member
US-Mattress.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,864 merchant members.