Stores > US-Mattress.com

Customer service: Rating 9.73/10 9.73/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.95/10 8.95/10

2016-08-22

Great Products Great People

"I bought a great Corsicana Arabella Graciana Pillow Top Queen. I just slept two nights on one at a hotel and had a Comfortable Great Night Sleep! Joshua T. Was very knowledgeable and helpful! My current bed is old and has no support! I have been shopping for two months. The product looks great and the price was great! I liked not being forced to buy a box spring!"

2016-08-19

Paul

"I chatted with Paul and he was very courteous, responsive and helpful, and it is a main reason I made this purchase and will come back in the future to purchase again. Thanks!"

This review was modified by bjacobowitz on August 19 2016 11:14:26 AM

2016-08-18

Great customer service

"Joshua-t was extremely helpful and very patient as we went through the process of ordering online. I really look forward to receiving this bed. Thanks for the good experience. "

This review was modified by Nordkitte on August 18 2016 12:48:53 PM

Great customer service

"I bought a king size mattress at cleared price. I was so excited to await my Serta mattress for the new apartment. But, I received an used old mattress with damage and very dirty. At that time, only feeling is cry. I called the after delivery customer service, Rebecca C. answered my phone and fellow up with prompt action, now I am very happy and appreciate Rebecca C. I want to say, US-mattress has a wonderful after delivery customer service team, they did a great job and that would be a core reason for continue purchase here."

Quick & Easy

"I really appreciated how easy the Michael made it for me to select and purchase my mattress! AND that he reminded me to buy the protective cover. Can't wait for my order confirmation to come in! "

This review was modified by MLSGizmo on August 16 2016 01:57:50 PM

Live Chat is very useful

"This is my first time that I buy a mattress online. I had many questions not only about the mattresses that I should buy, but also about the process to do it. I decided to use the Chat Live. Miss Tracey answered all my questions for almost 3 hours!! She was VERY nice and patient all the time. Finally, I bought not only the mattresses but also their sheet sets! If I have to buy something else in US-Mattress.com I would call her again for sure!"

This review was modified by Faridaele on August 16 2016 01:54:52 PM

2016-08-15

strong support with helpful advice.

"Joshua T provided me strong support with helpful advice. i have great experience with him. Thank you so much"

This review was modified by haye220688 on August 15 2016 11:09:32 AM

2016-08-13

Shirley: a true professional

"Excellent and thorough service from Shirley regarding a somewhat delayed order. Not happy that the presumed delivery date on our pieces keeps getting pushed back, but Shirley went above and beyond to get me the information I needed."

This review was modified by Bahill on August 13 2016 06:38:41 AM

Customer Service is Awesome

"i just did a live-chat with Jeni asking about my order. She was very patient with me and helped me step by step to locate my order. I will definitely come back again!"

This review was modified by betmelby on August 12 2016 06:52:42 AM

2016-08-12

Dreaming of my new mattress already!!! Can't wait for delivery

"So I have never ever used this site and was leery. you know you don't know if it the right mattress or how it works with delivery etc. So I chatted with Cody. Cody was absolutely amazing. Answered all of my questions promptly and was so helpful that I couldn't help but do this survey (which lets be honest most people don't do). Cody was personable, professional, kind, humorous, and a pleasure to work with. Had it not been for Cody I would NOT have bought my mattress today. Cody deserves a bonus or raise! Heck even his own new mattress!"

2016-08-12

Really honor the comfort exchange/ refund policy

"I have to say that the customer service is excellent from start to finish. Jessi was patient and very informative when I was choosing a mattress. Unfortunately, I did not like the comfort of a mattress that I had purchased but it had a 120 day return policy. The return process was handled quickly with no questions asked. The After -Delivery Customer Care Specialist- Pamela W. was especially pleasant and extremely knowledgeable. She even followed up with an email confirming pick up request and refund status. Due the the profound customer service I would highly recommend ordering from US Mattress. "

This review was modified by dbottomly on August 12 2016 06:38:57 AM

2016-08-11

VERY VERY HAPPY!!!!!!

"Rebecca C. from after delivery customer care is amazing not only did she take care of the problem in a timely manner she kept we update on the progress of my problem and was very helpful when I didnt understand something about the way the process works if u ever have a problem ask for her she is great."

This review was modified by rdjlblakeman on August 11 2016 07:41:15 AM

2016-08-10

Good Service

"I need help and I needed it quick. I had to confirm a delivery and I didn't have a smart phone. The number given to call didn't work, so I used Live Chat on the US-Mattress website and Jeni helped me within minutes. "

2016-08-09

Customer service is great

"Customer service is great, but the freight company (Pilot) is no way close to that. Very disappointed with Pilot"

2016-08-08

My boyfriend hates my current bed!

"I am excited for my new mattress to deliver! I talked to Jeni over live chat and she was great and answered all my questions about the delivery process. I feel much better now!"

Share US-Mattress.com's store rating

US-Mattress.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

US-Mattress.com is a merchant member
US-Mattress.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,517 merchant members.