Stores > US-Mattress.com

Customer service: Rating 9.76/10 9.76/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.24/10 9.24/10

2016-05-03

Excellent Service

"Thanks Jessica for your prompt response on my order"

2016-05-03

Got my new mattress next day! Crazy fast delviery

"These guys are great. Not only did they save us a ton of $$$ they also delivered the mattress to my door the next day. I have no idea how they did this, but was blown away."

2016-05-02

Excellent customer support

"My friend referred me to the us-mattress due to their low prices for a great product and excellent customer support. I understand why he mentioned that after interacting with their sales support, Tracey.

I was looking for Simmons Beautyrest Recharge World Class Phillipsburg II Extra Firm King Size Mattress for a very long time to buy at a great price. I found the price to be little cheaper in a different website and checked with us-mattress if they can price match it. I contacted the customer support and Tracey has been extremely patient in helping me with the price(110% Low Price Guarantee). Her professionalism and responsiveness is outstanding. Overall, I am very happy with the service.

This review was modified by A1987 on May 02 2016 03:53:29 PM

2016-05-02

Great customer service

"I had to contact customer service in regards to a damaged daybed I received today. My contact was ryanW and all I can say was that I am very impressed. I was expecting the typical run-around and expected nothing but problems, but the response to my problem was prompt and very professional. Ryan took care of my problem and is getting replacements shipped out. Great job and Thank You! Donna

Separate review in regards to shipping. The daybed was shipped via Pilot Freight services. I received the bed about 4 days later than expected and the box was significantly damaged. The bed's sideboard was cracked. The men who delivered the bed were in a rental truck and did not have any type of uniform or badges showing who they were or who they worked for. Not to impresses with freight shipping when 3 or more companies are involved. Donna

This review was modified by ncdouglas2 on May 02 2016 03:36:21 PM

2016-05-01

Really easy and no up-selling!

"Shopping for a mattress can be so frustrating because not only do some stores have their own model names so you can't compare, but the commissioned salespeople immediately try to up-sell you to a "Premium Brand" even though many of those mattresses come out of the same factory. My wife and I did our homework and knew exactly what mattresses we wanted to try.
First, we ruled out the Saatva mattress because even though it is highly rated all over the Internet, the reviewes seemed somehow skewed. Consumer Reports finally reviewed the mattress and it doesn't rate as highly as the internet reviewers would like you to believe. So we started looking locally. For the selection adventure, we started at the SleepNumber store, where they have a well rehearsed pitch on why those beds are so great. What they DON'T tell you is that these are air-beds with air-pumps and hoses that snake around and under the bed. Um. Nope, sorry. I need a bed, not a contraption. I don't want a pet or our Roomba to get stuck or do damage. Next we went to the local furniture store. Here, let me show you this other bed that is more than twice the price of the bed you actually asked to see. No thanks, just show me this model. He did, then went off to find somebody else to up-sell. At least we got to confirm that the bed we thought we wanted was actually the bed we wanted. A stop at the local mattress store was incredibly confusing. All of the bed names were different. None of the mattresses we looked at where within the price range we wanted or as comfortable and the salesman was pushy. We left there in a hurry. Then we stopped at the local Macy's. "No we don't have that line, but we have this line from the same company." Same bed, slightly different cover, $600 more because, you know, Macy's.
So I was just about ready to go back to the local furniture store because they were the only place in town that had the bed we wanted, when I decided to look on-line. BAM! There's the bed I want at US-Mattress! It was a few hundred less than the local store, included free delivery and removal of the old bed, included long-term interest-free financing and did not include a pushy salesperson trying to up-sell me on everything. OK, what's the catch and why haven't I heard of this place before? Well, there was no catch. I hadn't heard of the place because I haven't been looking on-line for a mattress store. The more I looked, the more I liked what I saw. Decent prices on all the other stuff like mattress covers, linens, memory foam pillows, etc. And a great selection I can see from my desk chair at home. What's not to like. Next step? Apply for credit. Literally 5 minutes later I was approved for a limit about twice what I planned to use. I then put an order together that included the bed, base, cover, pillows and some linens. Took about 10 minutes. Writing this review has taken longer than it did to complete the order. I had to call in the order because the credit info won't get to me for a few days, but Michael M., the salesperson was easy to talk to, took my order knowing I knew what I wanted so he did not try to up-sell anything, and when I asked him about linens, he gave me some honest and helpful answers that helped me make an informed choice.
So, in closing, I'll say that you should always do your homework before you start looking for a mattress. But once you find the one you want, I'm certain that you will get the best price, best financing and the best service from US-Mattress. You can't really go wrong here.

2016-04-30

Easiest purchase ever

"Thanks to Derek , buying a mattress was the easiest and most enjoyable experience. He was extremely knowledgeable and would give me unbiased advise. I've bought 3 Simmons mattresses through representatives already and have only had perfect experiences. I highly recommend :)"

2016-04-29

Tracey (Chat Agent) and Jennifer C. (Before-Delivery Customer Care Specialist), a Winning Team!

"I explained to Tracey that my home had burned down and had under-insured my belongings. I was dependent on the generosity of friends, family, and places like Goodwill to re-furnish my home and ended up with a poor mattress. Being retired, I have to budget carefully and had finally saved enough to get the mattress that I so enjoyed -- Sealy Posturepedic Pillow Top. Tracey explained that it was discontinued but guided me to the SEALY POSTUREPEDIC SANTA PAULA III CUSHION FIRM EURO TOP FULL SIZE that 'looks' just like the old mattress. Then, I get an email from Jennifer C. and it dawned on me, I just bought a mattress online!!! I was then overwhelmed with all sorts of disastrous situations! Jennifer C. was patient and caring with her numerous responses to all of my concerns -- how it would be delivered, the delivery team contacting me, the actual delivery process, and the removal of the awful mattress that I will gladly watch being removed! I can't say enough for the fabulous care that Tracey and Jennifer C. provided to me. I have spent most of my adult life in customer service and know what customer service means to the consumer!"

2016-04-28

"Joshua was a great help and answered my questions in detail and helped me through to the end when I placed my order! Satisfied with his service!"

This review was modified by stephlam on April 28 2016 05:05:59 PM

2016-04-28

"Website is misleading about shipping so make sure you call no matter what to confirm order and ACTUAL shipping dates and times, I can't stress that enough!!! Our Customer service rep, Jessica, however, was really nice, helpful, and very professional, Although I was dissatisfied with the CO. and the purchase process, and how the website should be much more accurate about shipping, we were able to have the refund issued back to us in full with no hassle and were given options for other purchasing processes and delivery options."

Great Chat Service

"Looking for an update on my mattress order and used the chat feature. Ryan W did an outstanding job of tracking the order for me.

He deserves a raise!!

This review was modified by Judyuk on April 28 2016 10:32:12 AM

2016-04-26

Beyond good service

"After doing a lot of research I finally found a mattress that I liked, which was available on a couple of different sites. I contacted customer service on Live Chat to do a price check to see if they were able to match a competitor's site. Not only did they do that, but the customer service rep (Joshua T) informed me about a factory rollback pricing offer and I was able to save about $180 versus the other site. Customer service beyond profits!"

This review was modified by whostan on April 26 2016 04:38:24 PM

Great Custom Service

"Paul is very helpful in noting me other way of scheduling delivery, and knowledgeable in helping me choosing the appropriate box spring. Appreciate it. "

Tracey is Awesome!

"I saw a mattress in a store and Tracey found something comparable. She was very helpful and answered all my questions! "

Wonderful ordering experience

"I was assisted by Cody while I am shopping a mattress from the US-Mattress website. She is very knowledgeable and gave me very satisfactory answers or solutions I have. It's a great shopping experience. Hopefully, the mattress is as great as well. "

Poor Customer Service

"Replaced a mattress in our sons room. Price was reasonable, delivery time was decent with deliver, setup, and removal of old mattress included. Well at least that's what their website said. When we received our mattress the delivery men refused to take the old mattress. I contacted the company and a CS Rep contacted me via email. She said she had a solution for me, so of course I replied back. NUMEROUS TIME, actually. Never to hear back from the company again. It has now been two weeks still no reply."

This review was modified by BBoss05 on April 25 2016 01:20:09 AM

Share US-Mattress.com's store rating

US-Mattress.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

US-Mattress.com is a merchant member
US-Mattress.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,609 merchant members.