• Address: 1289 Rickett Rd, Brighton, MI

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.15/10 9.15/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.15/10 8.15/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.54/10 9.54/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.66/10 8.66/10

"Your customer rep did a very fine job answering our questions and doing mattress comparisons. He was very concerned and helpful. L.M. ZACHARIAS"

"HI ALL ASKED ME GOOD QUESTIONS ON HOW I SLEEP AND JOSHUA T. FOUND ME AN EXCELLENT KING SIZE BEDSET "

"I ordered a new mattress pad (Serta Perfect Day) from US Mattress today. Joshua T. was my online chat helper. He was great! Very helpful, friendly and gave me just the information I wanted. I also did a little price comparison shopping before placing my order... and not one merchant came close to the US Mattress price. :)"

"I have purchased from the in the past and was happy with the product. This time I made a mistake and ordered too many of everything. I contacted Debbie and she got it all squared away."

"Called US-Mattress.com and spoke with Michael M. Michael M. was outstanding!! I was nervous about buying a mattress I never tried. Michael M was a fantastic help through the whole process of deciding and ordering a mattress set (super patient). Received my mattress yesterday and love it!!! I could not have gotten the price I paid at US-Mattress.com at a brick and mortar . Highly recommend them and Michael M!!! They are awesome!"

"Jeni A is simply the very... best person to talk to and to ask for help. She is so courteous, very professional, and extremely prompt. We were upset to receive a wrong item due to manufacturer's fault but she took our call and quickly contact Mfr to resolve the issue and then provide us with all detail information and instructions. She kindly apologized us for the problem even though it was clearly not at her fault. This is really awesome customer service to turn upset customers to very happy ones. We want US-Mattress to know that you are really lucky to have wonderful employee like Jeni A on board. Great company always start with great people like her. Thank you again for helping us, Jeni A. Wonderful job."

"I recently purchased a day-bed set through DaybedDeals.com, an affiliate of US-Mattress.com. I was really impressed with the quality of the item. It is much sturdier than I expected. Unfortunately, the shipper did major damage to the frame during transport, no fault of the seller. Jena A. of US-Mattress.com handled my call reporting the damage. After seeing the emailed photos of the damage, Jena arranged to have replacement components shipped immediately to me in order to rectify the situation. A company that stands behind what it sells is a breath of fresh air. Thank you Jena A., and US-Mattress.com! "

"Great experience with US Mattress so far!"

"I like US Mattress products. I have now purchased two. Prayfully all will continue to be well with their service and products."

"We had a major problem with the delivery. Shirley at US Mattress contacted the freight company and helped get everything straightened out quickly and to our satisfaction. We truly appreciate her fast response, professionalism and high level of customer service. Excellent customer care! Thanks again Shirley!"

"The online chat assistant, Kenny, was very helpful. He was patient and answered all of my questions. "

"Today I called US Mattress and spoke with Michael M. It was a great experience and Michael was very helpful. He helped me confirm the choice of mattress to buy and assured me of the date by which I could expect delivery. He was nice, friendly and very knowledgeable about the products sold by US Mattress. He was prompt sending me my receipt by email and other information. A great experience!"

"Cody was a big help, very responsive and answered all my questions!"

"I would like to say that you people are very lucky to have Cody as an employee he was wonderfull with me,very helpfull very patient,spent alot of his time with me."

"This is just a little note to thank Kenny at US Mattress for making the order on line a pleasant transition...everything went smoothly and it was a pleasure to do business with them, again thank you Kenny...
Bill H.

US-Mattress.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

US-Mattress.com is a merchant member
US-Mattress.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,861 merchant members.