Stores > US-Mattress.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.83/10 7.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.73/10 9.73/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.02/10 9.02/10

Very clear explanation

"I chatted with Tracey today to check which model is the one that I want. She gave me such a clear explanation on how to shop the right one. I did appreciate!"

This review was modified by WeizhongZhu on July 23 2016 02:47:29 PM

Tracey rocks!

"Tracey was wonderful and helped us make our mattress purchase simple quick and painless. On top of that we saved over $600 by shopping at US Mattresss.com."

US-Mattress Everything went Perfect

"We received our bed yesterday PHILLIPSBURG II EX FM MATT-60 SIMMONS BEAUTYREST RECHARGE WORLD CLASS PHILLIPSBURG II EXTRA FIRM CALIFORNIA KING SIZE , the delivery was very good and right on time, I called Valerie just to let her know how happy I was and she gave us a $100 gift certificate, everything went perfect and Valerie was so was gracious. Valerie you are the best asset to your company. Would use this company again. A+ Company, would recommend to anyone looking for a mattress. Thank you Valerie and US-Mattress"

This review was modified by KeithR59 on July 23 2016 12:02:49 PM

2016-07-23

Military discount and great live chat service with Cody

"Easy to navigate website, great explanation of everything. Bought 2 mattresses, replacing our Beautyrest and getting a new mattress for one of the kids. Best prices online or in store, free in home delivery and a Military discount. Had a brief live chat with Cody, no run around, all business and pointed me in the right direction...hassle free. Extremely happy with live chat service. Will recommend using this service to all. Thanks."

2016-07-22

Super nice helpful and professional

"Joshua is very helpful and patient with me the whole time during the consult. He is very professional in mattress and provide different knowledge about different brands to me and illustrate their pro and cons and help me make the best choice! He is super nice and help with my delivery date schedule issue too. He is a very excellent customer service."

2016-07-21

Extremely happy customer!

"I have been diligently researching for over a week, in order to buy a new mattress. I even went on Consumer Reports' website and found 3 mattresses that I was interested in. I went several places, on-line and in person, to find what would best suit my husband and I. I found that us mattress had the cheapest prices, but I was still undecided. I chose to live chat, and got Paul as my Sales Rep. He was extremely knowledgeable, and even directed me to one of the 3 that I was considering, without knowing that I was interested in that specific model, or that I had researched with Consumer Reports. He was very helpful and patient with me, and I asked a LOT of questions! I chatted with him numerous times, and he always reassured me when I felt like I was "bugging" him. He listened, explained technical information very well, and was extremely helpful. He definitely went "above and beyond" to satisfy the customer, and was never pushy at all. I am absolutely thrilled with Paul, and with my decision to use us mattress."

This review was modified by lolow on July 21 2016 09:53:09 AM

2016-07-18

Deliverence

"PaulM has been very helpful thru a very stressful time. Was always patient when finding out the specifics of the situation and knowledgeable about what possibilities were available to address it. Very good follow thru.
I appreciate all his assistance in getting the issue resolved and my mattress finally ordered.

This review was modified by KSCY on July 18 2016 12:59:46 PM

2016-07-15

Jessica is great. Your delivery vendor is not.

"I ordered my mattress 7/1. It was delivered to the delivery agent 7/14. They cannot deliver it to me until 7/22 at the earliest, which is absurd. I have to leave the state at 2pm on 7/22, and the vendor could not guarantee a delivery time. They do not deliver on Mondays, so I would not get my mattress until July 26. If I had known it was going to be 25 days, I would have bought it somewhere else.

Jessica was helpful and professional. She was at least able to get them to promise delivery by noon on 7/22, but 21 days is still much longer than the quoted 1-2 weeks.

The problem seems to be lack of capacity at delivery vendor. US Mattress should be using someone else.

Also, having to create an account to leave a requested customer service review is really annoying.

This review was modified by lolo1978 on July 15 2016 08:46:37 AM

2016-07-14

Honest and super helpful

"Paul was extremely helpful and went above and beyond to help me with my order!"

2016-07-14

Valerie Saves the Day!

"I am very satisfied with the customer service by Valerie. I first purchased a mattress set through US Mattress. When delivered, I received the wrong foundation. It took 6 weeks for the mattress company to finally admit to delivering the wrong foundation. Through multiple attempts in trying to rectify the situation with multiple customer service members, it wasn't until I worked with Valerie that customer service was truly provided. She was prompt and reliable with resolving the situation and went above and beyond her service to ensure I was a satisfied customer. I now have a complete mattress set thanks to her!"

This review was modified by Akraft22 on July 14 2016 03:00:01 PM

2016-07-13

Don't be Afraid to Order From US Mattress!

"The customer service here is amazing. It took 1 phone call to Valerie in customer care, and I was able to exchange a mattress that was not quite right for me. I have never shopped online for a mattress before and ended up with a mattress that was too soft. I live in a remote area so when I did my initial research, there were no mattress stores to try various brands out. With the help from customer service at US, I am confident that the right one is now on its way. Pay attention to the videos when they say good for certain types of sleepers! I must have not seen a portion of it that said not good for stomach sleepers on a particular mattress and ordered it even though I do sleep in all positions. US suggested A mattress that is good for all sleeping positions yet soft, so I am really looking forward to getting the right one.
They did everything they possibly could to make this a great experience for me and were successful!

This review was modified by barbs352 on July 17 2016 10:40:51 AM

2016-07-13

"Joshua T is very helpful guiding me to complete the mattress order."

This review was modified by michael_mgandco on July 13 2016 02:16:02 PM

Paul was great !

"Don't know about what will follow, but Paul was extremely helpful and honest while helping me select a mattress. Very satisfied with the experience. "

This review was modified by Jason37415 on July 13 2016 09:39:28 AM

2016-07-11

Great Customer Service!!!

"Derek was very helpful and professional on the phone. Next time I make a purchase with Usmattress.com I will be asking for him.
Thanks, Vince

This review was modified by VinSanity149 on July 11 2016 03:37:10 PM

2016-07-11

Paul was awesome

"Beat out 3 other prices- very quick and accommodating!!! THANK YOU!!!!"

This review was modified by kcoats on July 11 2016 11:04:52 AM

Share US-Mattress.com's store rating

US-Mattress.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

US-Mattress.com is a merchant member
US-Mattress.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,537 merchant members.