• Address: 1289 Rickett Rd, Brighton, MI

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.13/10 9.13/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.08/10 8.08/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.63/10 8.63/10

"I would like to say that you people are very lucky to have Cody as an employee he was wonderfull with me,very helpfull very patient,spent alot of his time with me."

"This is just a little note to thank Kenny at US Mattress for making the order on line a pleasant transition...everything went smoothly and it was a pleasure to do business with them, again thank you Kenny...
Bill H.

"It is a pleasure to say that U>S> Mattress and staff are spot on!! Most notably Heather A. for diligence she exhibited in handling my order.."

"Don't buy from them. I ordered a bedroom set from US Mattress in mid-August. After a month of waiting, it arrived badly damaged. I have called and emailed trying to get it fixed but it takes forever to get a reply and I'm very disappointed. It has now been two months since I ordered this expensive furniture and the bills are coming due and I'll be paying for damaged goods. Buy furniture locally is my advice, at least you can go into the store and complain when it's not right."

"I had great help from Cody answering all my mattress and boxspring questions. Cody was extremely helpful and answered all questions I had, and was very pleasant too. I recommend Cody to help anyone."

"I'll have to see how the mattress performs when I receive it but if it's anything like the service I received from Joshua...I'm sure it's going to be great! Highly recommend the customer service at US-Mattress...very helpful and patient with your needs."

"I called US-Mattress.com with a question about ordering online. Phil took my call and quickly answered my question and then offered to take my order information on the phone. He quickly processed the order for me as well as explain the delivery process and the free gift on this qualifying order."

"Perfect service and help with superb prices"

"Joshua helped me purchase a King bed and two twin XL beds. The prices were very good and Joshua was very helpful in arranging dates for delivery. Please clone him."

"I want to thank you for the assistance we received from Derek, your sales representative in helping us select the mattress we bought and also helping us go though the purchase with financing we had just arranged from Brand source but did not yet have our credit card. I am retired from 31 years as a trial lawyer and I can tell that if he were an attorney, I would hire him to work for me. He is an excellent representative for your company.. "

"my agent was very helpful. as a matter of fact, this person was the reason for me buy this mattress. hope this transaction continues as smooth as it has so far. thanks josh"

"This mattress is even more than I had hoped for. I researched mattresses online before ordering this one; I read a review in Consumer Reports and then made my decision. However, ordering online is always risky, so I wasn't sure I had made the right decision. But I have! The mattress is exceedingly comfortable, and the service was outstanding, from your telephone rep, Derek, to the delivery service in Connecticut. So thank you! "

"DERECK WAS VERY HELPFUL IN GETTING SPECS ON DIFFERENET ENTERTAINMENT PIECES AND WAS VERY KNOWLEDGABLE TOO. ENJOYED WORKING WITH HIM. GREAT JOB! "

"I recently needed to cancel a mattress order with US-Mattress - I was afraid they wouldn't let me cancel without a penalty - but the customer rep that helped me really worked hard to make it happen without a fee! She was wonderful. So helpful and understanding of my situation. Her name with Shirley - she's a before-care customer service specialist. I was so happy with her service!"

"With thanks to Megan, at beforedelivery@us-mattresses.com. She expertly, quickly, and courteously fielded my questions about the complicated logistics of delivering my mattress to a big apartment house in Center City Philadelphia.

I appreciate very much such fast, smart, and attentive customer service

US-Mattress.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

US-Mattress.com is a merchant member
US-Mattress.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,866 merchant members.