• US-Mattress.com US-Mattress.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.24/10 9.24/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.51/10 8.51/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.30/10 9.30/10

"So far so good, I just ordered a mattress from this site and the live chat was very helpful in selecting hopefully the right mattress, Cody was excellent"

"I purchased a Stearns and Foster mattress on us-matress.com, on Friday 3/20/15 with a very nice representative named Derek, and I got an excellent price . The process over the phone was seamless. Derek was thorough and knowledgeable and explained everything clearly. Then over the weekend I found a better Price on a competitors website. I wrote to customer service about the price match guarantee. The customer service rep told me to send him a Link .I did ! Then I got a reply and was refunded the difference .Thanks us-matress.com for giving me a awesome price on an all ready low price on a Stearns and Foster king size mattress.and a special thanks to Derek for working hard to save me even more money with the price match. :) "

"Phil was a pleasure to work with. He made sure I was picking the correct mattress and was pleasent to talk to . He explaned the whole process. Phil made it very easy. "

"I purchased a Sealy Cooper Mountain Queen set from US-Mattress.com. The foundation was defective, but because it was used in a guest room, I was unaware of the defect for 5 months. When I called to report the defect I spoke with Rick in the warranty department. He sent out a technician to verify the defect and I will be getting a replacement in the near future. This is excellent customer service."

"sandy she is very kind. Answered all of my question."

"Hello, I wanted write a review on my service I have recived today. I found a deal on the i penny website and reached to us mattress to see if they would match the price. Turns out you do. I spoke with Cody, he was very patient, courteous, and polite. He was able to offer me a great deal. He answered all of my questions and was able to match the price and offer me an additional discount. He also stuck around at the end of the chat to make sure I didn't have any issues with placing my order. He was very helpful and knowledgeable. Cody gave great customer service"

"I called to ask questions about the free delivery. The sales rep answered my questions and offered me a discount to order with her instead of ordering online as I told her I was going to do. Saved me even more money. Got an order confirmation the following weekday stating that I could expect a 4 to 6 week processing time for Catnapper/Jackson Furniture. 5 weeks passed and I received an email from Catnapper saying that my order was backordered for 6 more weeks. I called US-Mattress customer service and spoke to Shirley about this email. She took my information and said she would follow up on it and get back to me. She did and told me that it would ship on such and such date. Got another email again saying backordered again. Called Shirley, she researched it and said it had shipped but needed to find out where it was. she called me back the next day and told me it had not gone when or where it was suppose to, but she had tracking number and information. The couch had arrived at Furniture Crate/ U.S. Mattress in Michigan. She told me when the recliner was suppose to arrive at U.S Mattress and she would let me know when it shipped from there in Michigan to shipping terminal in Richmond. She did and it arrived quicker than she had told me. Took a couple days before the local transfer company and I could arrange a mutually acceptable delivery date. No fault of U.S Mattress, but the local transfer company tried to do a street drop with one person instead of the two person front door delivery that I upgraded to. I explained to the driver that I would call U.S Mattress and confirm it. He was an extra nice person and said he would accomodate me and the two of us would get the items on the front porch.

Called U.S Mattress back to report the inconsistency of the delivery so it would not happen to anyone else. Spoke to Heather and she apologized and immediately sent me an unsolicited gift certificate for the inconvenience. Now that's customer service!!

Shirley went the extra mile to track my order down and follow up to make sure it got to me dispite the emails trying to back order me from Catnapper. Top marks to Shirley for her persistence and being on top of things. Definitely recommend Furniture Crate / US-Mattress!!

"Excellent service. I'd bought a mattress here a few years back and CODY helped me find the exact replacement for it in a king size, even though the one I had previously bought was no longer being made. Cody got me the link with a great price, told me how I could come back and find him once I was ready to place the order, and stayed with me while I copleted the order. "

"Cody was awesome! He spent over an hour chatting with me and answering an absurd number of questions that I kept lobbing his way... his patience and customer service was amazing. THANK YOU, Cody!!!! "

"Cody has been very helpful went through the whole ordering process and even go beyond to make contact with the warehouse people. follow up every questions I asked and I'm very satisfy with his support on ordering."

"Good chat with Joshua T. on the type of mattress I was looking for! He was very helpful!"

"the sales rep Cody was really helpful - he patiently answered all my Qs and guided me through the billing, and online buying process.
Overall very satisfied with the knowledge of the sales rep and also the ease of the entire process.
Hoping now for an express delivery as promised.

"I was able to place an order for a new Simmons Beautyrest World Class Phillipsburg Plush Recharge Queen mattress with some excellent help from Joshua T. He was able to provide me with a price that truly beat their competitor's offer (by hundreds when accounting for tax and shipping). I am looking forward to my new comfortable mattress when it arrives in a few short weeks."

"The preparation of the order is kinda slow. Took almost two weeks. Contacted customer service on the status of my order. Debbie was very helpful."

"First time customer of US Mattress & for the first time I am writing review for any online store. Our sales rep Derek was really helpful to place the order over the phone. I order 8+ items and he was very patience to and took his time to make sure all the items were correct before placing the order.

Thank you.
F

Share US-Mattress.com's store rating

US-Mattress.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

US-Mattress.com is a merchant member
US-Mattress.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,840 merchant members.