Stores > US-Mattress.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.07/10 8.07/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.13/10 9.13/10

Great help

"Thanks to Tracey to chat w/me to help me to choose my mattresses"

Awesome chat!

"Erin was fabulous on the live chat. Very quick and responsive and I really appreciated it. Great customer service!"

This review was modified by Nik69 on November 29 2016 08:27:08 AM

2016-11-29

"We ordered a custom foundation and mattress. When it arrived the foundation was not the correct size and did not fit. I called and got Valerie and she was extremely helpful and pleasant. Got the correct size foundation and are pleased with the new bed. And was very relieved how easy it was to correct the mistake. "

This review was modified by Dnn1 on November 29 2016 05:55:53 AM

2016-11-28

Stop!!!....Read it before you buy a mattress

"Looking for buying a perfect mattress for your bedroom ? Are you bored of your old mattress ? Then mattressify is the right place for you over hundereds of brands alongwith expertise review. The best part with mattressify is that each mattress is reviewed by experts to avail our customers with the best possible options.

Better nights sleep ahead

"Mike M. at ext. 2241 did an excellent job helping me with my mattress purchase. I had found some mattresses at local stores and thought I would see what was out there on line. My wife and I picked out one we liked and called Mike.
Now I just need to get it and enjoy a better nights sleep!!!!

This review was modified by mike1025 on November 28 2016 05:37:28 PM

2016-11-28

Quick respone and accurate information.

"Cody helped me today through chat. Very quick response and accurate information. Helped a lot for my purchasing. Thanks!"

This review was modified by ninehead on November 28 2016 04:44:28 PM

2016-11-28

Joshua T took good care of Me (or I was never a rapper)

"Seriously, just spent 20 minutes using the chat feature on the site. It works great and Joshua T knew his stuff. Much better than calling some 800 number."

2016-11-28

Awesome Customer Service with a Chat!

"Paul was incredibly helpful in a chat. He helped me figure out exactly what I wanted. I even chatted with him Friday and reconnected with him today to complete my purchase. I went with his top recommendation for temperpedic and I spent about 2,000 above my budget but I trusted his recommendation. Give Paul a high five for me!"

This review was modified by gkitch2010 on November 28 2016 01:41:53 PM

Cody rocks!

"Cody helped us via chat and did an excellent job. "

A Dream

"I just ordered my mattress but was very happy with the price which included delivery and set-up. Paul, the customer service rep was really wonderful and helpful."

2016-11-27

Great Service with a Great Price!

"I've been shopping what seems like non-stop for the last week to buy a new mattress. After having placed an order and in turn being disappointed by a major big-box retailer I decided to try US-Mattress and I'm glad I did. The price was right, but what sealed the deal the fantastic and knowledgeable service representative Michael McGarry. Not only was he the only sales rep that was able to answer all my questions, but he kept his word to get back to me promptly after I made a request for a mattress size which didn't appear on the website. I know a little about customer service having managed customer and internal customer expectations for over 20 years and Michael seems to understand and really want to help his customer. I say US-Mattress needs to take a closer look at the value Michael adds their brand."

This review was modified by GaryInCT on November 27 2016 07:59:25 PM

2016-11-27

Awesome Service

"I tried a mattress at a store, but I couldn't find it on the site. Paul helped me find the right product, provided valuable information about the shipping details, answered all my questions and concerns, and walked me through the checkout process. Thanks Paul!"

This review was modified by nomme on November 27 2016 03:09:20 PM

2016-11-25

Sleeping will be great again in America!

"Joshua T. answered my questions (which were many) and was very clear, informative and patient. I had never spent so much on the internet and was leery, but am assured all is well. Glad to work with such a pleasant and patient and knowledgeable customer service rep.
Joshua T. did a fine job.

This review was modified by Elvis4ever on November 25 2016 01:01:14 PM

2016-11-25

Great Online Chat Service

"Cody was so helpful and patient in answering my many MANY questions regarding my mattress purchase! He was honest about which choice he thought was best based on my sleep position, price range, and size of bed needed (rather than just recommending the most expensive option). He also helped me understand the mattress industry as a whole and explained what specifications to look for. Thanks Cody!

I will update my review of US-Mattress after the bed delivery is complete.

This review was modified by hartal1028 on November 25 2016 09:56:23 AM

2016-11-22

Nice custom service

"I've ordered a mattress last week.
The Before-Delivery specialist, Jennifer C answered my question quickly and patiently.
I am really satisfied with their customer service.

Share US-Mattress.com's store rating

US-Mattress.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

US-Mattress.com is a merchant member
US-Mattress.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,606 merchant members.