• Address: 1289 Rickett Rd, Brighton, MI

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.21/10 9.21/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.32/10 8.32/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.62/10 9.62/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.77/10 8.77/10

"Sandy at the Live Chat is very responsive and helpful! "

"I worked with Derek through US-Mattress, and found the lowest price for the mattresses I needed. In addition, throughout the entire process of ordering the mattresses Derek was patient and eager to help; despite the hold-ups due to my company's procurement policies."

"I called US Mattress to place an order, plus I had couple of questions. Jessi at ext 2275 assisted me. Originally, I found a different company that sold the same mattress for less, I inquired about the price and match. She asked for the site and link, afterwards she applied the 110% price match guarantee. She was wonderful in answering my questions and following thru with e-mail with my order and was told it would ship within 2 to 3 weeks. I received the sofa mattress on Dec 12. What a wonderful experience and excellent customer service. I cannot rate the mattress yet, since I haven't had a chance to try it. Since I ordered it for my son, I will let him rate it after his vacationing with us. Thanks, Jessi for your help."

"Customer Service through chat was very efficient, quick and easy. I highly recommend the gentleman who helped me (Joshua T), their Customer Service Department and US-Mattress.com. I'm very please and happy with my purchase; I can't wait to lay on my new mattress!"

"I just live chatted because of delivery with debbie. She answered all of my questions politely and solved my problem. Thank you!!"

"Jessi was very pleasant and very helpful in helping me choose the right matress. I didn't know what i wanted at first but she definitely help me in picking the right one. I love it and couldn't be happier. Be sure to thank her for me."

"very very good!!!
Agents are also very friendly. Satisfy everything.
Next will come to buy also. US-Mattress

perfect!!!

"Mr. Michael M. help me to order my mattresses and boxes. It was very helpful and kind service. And he answered all my questions. I hope my delivery will arrive well."

"Sandy is very helpful and resolve my problems quickly. Thank a lot!"

"We recently purchased a mattress from your company. Jessi, ext 2275, was wonderful, and helped us pick out the perfect mattress, as I explained to her the medical conditions my husband had, and that we had to have a very firm mattress. She is very knowledgable, and a great asset to your company. We would shop with her again with no hesitation. Our transaction date is approximate. "

"Debbie was very helpful. I was looking for a particular item and found it here when it was sold out everywhere else.."

"Cody is patient and helpful. "

"Josh T was in the online chat with me - he was very helpful with my decision to purchase a mattress set. I was undecided between several mattresses and he provided needed information for me to make an informed decision. I appreciate the assistance and information he provided. Karla Jenkins"

"I received a promotion ad through Google and decided to take a look. The first place I saw was US-Mattress.com. I was completely satisfied with my service rep Paul. He answered every question and didn't try to sell unneeded items!! I will be recommending them to my friends and family!"

"Kenny from their support chat system helped me get a good price by honoring a previous price that had just increased mere hours after looking at it!

He was very helpful, and I really enjoy the service from US-Mattress.com!

Bought from them in 2011 as well, and was very satisfied. The only reason we're buying again is we wanted a bigger mattress!

US-Mattress.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

US-Mattress.com is a merchant member
US-Mattress.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,921 merchant members.