• US-Mattress.com US-Mattress.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.15/10 8.15/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.26/10 9.26/10

"I placed an order with US Mattress and I could not be more please with the cusotmer service and communication. Emails are answered promptly and telephone messages are returned.

Thank you so much Shirley. I will be back to buy my second mattress soon.

"Great process with customer service. Coupon code was not working, but Cody was able to resolve the issue right away."

"Cody was very patient and helpful in helping me choose the right product and ensuring the lowest possible price. :)"

"I placed an order with Jushua T. She assists me well and answer all my questions. She also gives me good discount for my purchase. I am satisfied."

"give me a good info and recommend.

"There was a manufacturer's defect with a desk I ordered from them...not their fault at all, but Rick M., my After-Delivery Customer Care Specialist worked hard to get the problem resolved. He was really awesome, very quick to respond and great at following up.....he didn't give up until everything was resolved and he knew I was happy. A quality business because when things didn't go smoothly they made sure their customer was happy in the end! Thank you!"

"Ordering through this site was very pleasing. Joshua T was extremely helpful in answering the many questions I had and helped my find the exact piece of furniture I was looking for!!"

"Thank you very much for your advice. Your advice helps me so much, easy to understand, finally I could order my mattress."

"Joshua T was very helpful in answering my questions and did a great job of making everything clear."

"Cody was a big help today with my order!"

"Ryan W. helped and answered all my questions "

"Jenna was terrific! Went out of her way to make sure our mattress was in the delivery sequence. Called back the next day to make sure the delivery Co. had coordinated shipment. Great Customer Service! Robert Large"

"Michael was very helpful to me when placing my order. He was friendly as well as performed his duties perfectly."

"U.S.-mattress was great, especially Joshua T. who was kind enough to walk me through the whole ordering process & also gave me a code for a discount on the box spring. He made the experience very pleasant and brought to my attention their policy on lowest pricing, which isn't applicable for "club" stores like Sam's club. And still gave me a discount. He will be my chat buddy whenever I go to U.S.-mattress. Hope his bosses realize his worth. I gave 4 stars because there's always room for improvement, it should have been 4.5 stars."

"I am currently in the process of waiting for mattresses and some other items as I have just purchased a home in Florida. Have to say that I have had a wonderful experience so far with all the great staff I have dealt with. Derrick was very helpful with helping me placing my order, Ryan and Kathleen too. This past week I have been dealing with Sandy M who has been exceptional helping me find a company that will assemble an item I am purchasing. I was away on vacation this past week and she constantly kept me updated by email.. The customer service I am getting so far is outstanding. I hope delivery of my items will be problem free but from the customer service I have experienced so far, I feel confident all will go smoothly. Strongly suggest anyone looking for mattresses, platform beds, etc give US-Mattress.com a try. Good prices and excellent customer service which was very important to me since I am relocating from another state."

Share US-Mattress.com's store rating

US-Mattress.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

US-Mattress.com is a merchant member
US-Mattress.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,714 merchant members.