MasterGraphics Reviews - estore.masterg.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.83/10 83 reviews

MasterGraphics is a merchant member
MasterGraphics participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.

"Fast shipping--great paper---will order next time"

"Mr. Grant Gundlach, did a great job helping order the paper my company needed. He was patient and knowledgeable. Thank you"

"You have always had fast delivery and are very heplful"

"Easy to place order. Arrived in a timely manner. The Mylar I ordered came in a very flexible box that was not as sturdy as probably should be --- but other than that all was good."

"I am truly amazed on how fast they can fill and ship your order. I usually have my complete order within 1 - 2 days. Fantastic. "

"I was very satisfied with the delivery time. Thanks!"

"Ordering on the web site is quick and easy! Orders are processed and shipped usually in one day. Great service!"

"I was satisfied with the service and the product."

"Very quick ordering and delivery process!"

"First time ordering from MasterGraphics and it won't be the last. My order arrived in a little more than 24 hours! And shipping was free!"

"First time ordering and it was quick and easy and we got just what we needed/ordered"

"My order was delivered to my front steps within 5 days - very satisfied!"

"Very fast shipping and free for my order. Excellent."

Rating 8/104/5

"Easy on line system. Saves considerable time. Great place to purchase since prices are always competitive. "

"Ordering from MastherGraphics was quick and easy. Their prices are very competitive."