Stores > MasterGraphics

Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2016-06-15

Above and beyond

"I purchased a specific training program. I was called and given the opportunity to change my order to include much more available training, at a lower cost than the single course. Not the typical upsell "do you want fries with that?", but the more helpful "you can make that a combo and save money." Very helpful customer support."

2016-05-11

Never a problem with Master graphics

" I've never had a problem with Master graphics love the service and I definitely love free shipping over $200. I've been making purchases with them for over 10 years "

2016-03-23

great service

"prompt service and shipping was fast"

This review was modified by revitizeme on May 23 2016 04:37:08 AM

2016-03-12

"Very Pleased with there customer service!!!"

2016-02-11

"Everything came quickly and at the same time. Great Job!!!!!"

2016-02-05

wam bam

"Thanks for the great turn around on the ink we ordered online!!"

2016-01-27

Let's be short

"Here you have a site where you can start a contest and get your desired design. No matter, logo, landing or t-shirt. You can find a lot of professionals who are ready to help you. You also can establish your own price for their services. https://www.designcontest.com/logo-design/"

2015-12-27

"FIRST EXPERIENCE. EASY ORDER & QUICK DELIVERY. GREAT!!!"

2015-10-29

"I often typed a wrong password because we have so many passwords created by former employees. Whenever I put a wrong password, your reps were wonderful to help me with nice and professional attitude."

2015-09-22

"MasterGraphics always has a great price and ships my items very quickly. Awesome company to work with!"

2015-09-01

"Easy ordering & checkout. Also delivered within a week. Thank You!"

2015-08-27

"Great looking website, easy to navigate, I was able to find all the supplies I needed quickly with no problems, check-out was simple with no hassles. I will be using MasterGraphics again."

2015-08-23

"Great experience - easy and quick ordering, on time delivery and good packing of the product. "

2015-08-13

"Master Graphics is easy to work with, and they always ship promptly. I love working with them. "

2015-07-30

"We leased a new inkjet large format plotter for our R & D department and needed to order supplies. I was able to find everything we needed on the MasterGraphics website, which is very well laid out and easy to find exactly what you are looking for. Everything has great descriptions and pictures so you know exactly what you are buying. I placed the order on Thursday and the next day we had everything we needed to start printing our drawings for the assembly floor. Thank you very much, I will be ordering again soon. Mike Verba Sr. Designer Fairbanks Morse Engine, Beloit, WI 53511"

Share MasterGraphics's store rating

MasterGraphics is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MasterGraphics is a merchant member
MasterGraphics participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,565 merchant members.