"I recently bought a Massage Chair from massagechairs.com. My chair consultant was a person named Sara. Little did I know I was dealing with a massage chair "Ninja"
I had done some research on my own and had narrowed my selection down to 3 choices. Sara carefully went thru the pro's and con's of each. One of the chairs was from a popular auction site. Sara took the time to look it up. She zoomed in on the side panel and found the name and then realized exactly where the chair was made. It was a good chair and cheaper then the other 2 I was looking at. The sign of a GOOD sales person is 1 who's priority is to meet the needs of the customer even it the chair they like isn't offered by massagechairs.com. It takes some time to get to know what's in the customers head and then figure out how to get them what they REALLY want. Not just the price they want to pay. I think Sara did a very good job of that.
I had basically made up my mind that I was buying 1 of 3 chairs I'd researched. Selling is an art and Sarah did a fantastic job. An important quality is experience or "time selling chairs". Sara was VERY knowledgeable on all the various levels and quality. Her opinion was greatly valued because there was no way for me to test each of these chairs.
While I sort of wanted to be a "cheap charlie" and buy the 1500 dollar chair off a popular auction site, Sara convinced me (without being judgmental) that while I'd save some money, I could be very disappointed in the long run and that I should trust "massagechairs.com" to help steer me in an informed direction. At this point she cordially asked, " would you be open to a suggestion?" I agreed. Sara then proceeded to explain that after spending this amount of time on the phone she thought a chair by another manufacture would be the perfect fit for me. It was going to be cheaper than 2 of the chairs I had on my list but more expensive then the 1500 dollar chair. I was open to her suggestion. She had gleaned several, let's say priorities, from our conversation and felt a chair from a totally different manufacture would be the perfect match for me. She carefully explained why this chair would provide the best experience and value. Needless to say I bought that chair from massagechairs.com.
Oh another note. I really like all the information and reviews they present on their website. That was also a factor in who I wanted to do business with. A website that not only looks good, but is packed with information is a good indicator of their commitment to the business.
I feel confident in the Sales Person (SARA) , the Chair Manufacture (INADA), and the Business (Massagechairs.com) that sold me the chair.
Carl Heidolph
Central Texas?

"Feedback for Osaki-OS-4000

This is a reliable place/web site to go to if you are looking for a massage chair!!! The quality of the chair is awesome!!! The customer service is perfect!!!

First of all, this company attaches importance to its credit standing. I placed my order for Osaki-OS-2000 on 4/15/12. I received an email a couple days later said that my chair was on backorder for about 2 weeks. I was unhappy for that for disturbing my arrangement. It really created some trouble for me. They offered me for another choice including a shipment for a more expensive chair at no additional cost. Because of their customer service's sincere attitude, I chose to keep my original order. I asked them to change my shipping address since I had to wait for the arrival of the chair by myself because their delay. I waited and got more unsatisfied. After about one month passed, my chair still wasn't available to ship. The customer service said that they could offer me a much better chair, the Osaki-OS-4000 at a little bit additional charge. I didn't want overrun my budget or wait for a longer time. I was completely disappointed for the order. I decided to give up and asked a refund. Then they were willing to ship me Osaki-OS-4000 right away at no additional charge. I accepted with no excitement - Let's see when I can get it. And I did receive the chair on 5/25/12. I was moved at that moment. They really kept their promise. So I say this company's service is perfect! It's a reliable company! I regret the accident, but the point is when something happened, they really tried their best to fix it!

Second, the functionality of the chair is fantastic!!! It massages from your feet to your neck and your arms. I really enjoy the adjustable chair position and adjustable massage strength. You can read the product description on the web site. And it is true. It does have everything you need. It is very relax to lie in the chair. My whole family loves it.

I've recommended the web site and Osaki-OS-4000 to my friends. I believe they will choose this web site if they need a massage chair. I wish this company has a flourishing business!

"it's wonderful.Everyone in my family loved it"

"Excellent company to work with. Great service, quick delivery. Friendly service. The product is exactly as described. Over all most excellent experience I have ever had ordering a product. Thank you. Marni"

"WE ORDERED OUR MASSAGE CHAIR ON 11/23, RECEIVED SHIPPING CONFIRMATION ON 11/29 AND OUR CHAIR ARRIVED ON 12/1 2011
WE ARE EXTREMELY PLEASED WITH OUR Osaki OS-4000 Deluxe Massage Chair - Executive Zero Gravity
SERVICE WAS PERFECT, CHAIR WAS EASY TO ASSEMBLY, AND OUR FAMILY USES THE CHAIR DAILY. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND, YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED WITH THE PRODUCT OR THE SERVICE.

"We love this chair. We tried to order the Osake 4000, but they were out of stock, so they offered us a free upgrade to an Osaki 6000 and it arrived on time. We had a little trouble assembling it because the manual was not very healpful, but my wife is an engineer and she figured out how to complete the assembly project with little trouble. This chair is a god-send to our lives. "

"This is very embarrassing to receive an email to review an item I've been waiting over a month to receive. The transaction with clickshops when I placed the order for the massage chair I thought went smooth, since ordering and my credit card being charged over a month ago, I've been calling and calling and calling to correct delivery mistakes, beginning with no lift gate being approved for the delivery, meaning the delivery company expected me to remove a 250lb chair off the delivery truck, absolutely absurd. Once this was taken care of, the delivery company called to schedule a delivery and refused to bring the chair to my front door of my 4th story condo building, their response was the item would be left on the curb.
Now, currently a month later after calling clickshops my delivery level has been upgraded to include delivery to my doorstep, yet I've been waiting 8 days to receive a call to once again schedule a delivery. It's so upsetting to make a significance purchase, not to mention it was an intended Christmas gift, to have such rude, and unaccomodating customer service.
At this point it's been such a hassle, it's not worth canceling the order. I can only hope no one else has the difficulties I've experienced.
In the end ClickShops did issue me, a $100 credit on my credit card after over a month of aggravation.

"At first we didn't expect much from the chair. but now my husband and I love the chair and we use them every day. We both have a severe backpain and we feel better each day. "

"I was amazed how fast the order got filled and shipped. Even though it is a gift for Xmas for my wife and has not been opened yet the Chair was packaged on a pallet and in great condition when it arrived. Shipping notification was a little slow, I recieved the tracking information the day UPS wanted to deliver the chair. I still would like to thank MassageChairs.com for getting the chair to me so fast. now I can relax until Xmas. "

"I really hate to leave this post....but Im not at all happy with the chair. The massage function is weak, and it does nothing to the arms and legs except place pressure on them with air bags. The back massage does not go up above the shoulders onto the neck at all either.Ive contacted the company and so far nothing has happened. I would like to get a different chair altogether.
UPDATE! The company is working with me and has promosed to help me resolve the issues. They have been wonderful to deal with. I will repost when all is done!

"We are having trouble with the airbags. They are so intense that we can't use them. We tried to adjust them but it doesn't change. Is it possible that the settings are programed wrong? We would really like to use this feature.
Deliver to town was fast! The company to deliver to our house and set up was very slow! Customer service was awesome!

"This is One of my best decision to select Osaki OS-4000 among other similar chairs. The chair was shipped next day and received few days later. I have assembled the chair without any problem. The chair is sold and performed everything I expected.
The price is at least 20 to 30% lower than other competiters.

"Sara my saleswoman was awesome! Answered all of my questions even the ridiculous ones. Very friendly and helpful."

"We are very happy with the quality and features of our new massage chair. It is being used every day by my sons, my wife and me, and the results are outstanding. For me, I use it right before going to bed and now fall asleep significantly faster than without using the chair. My only complaint is that the instruction manual is not well written, and lacks a lot of information on operating the chairs features."

"MassageChairs.com delivered a very nice product exactly as promised. When I would be ready, I would order again through them.

MassageChairs.com / ClickShops is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

MassageChairs.com / ClickShops is not a merchant member
MassageChairs.com / ClickShops does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!