• Rating 9.17/10 15 reviews

MassageChairs.com / ClickShops is not a merchant member
    MassageChairs.com / ClickShops does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • MassageChairs.com / ClickShops contact information

• Address: 509 N. 5th Ave Sandpoint, ID
    • Contact: sales@massagechairs.com
    • Phone: 800-540-1695 ext 402
    • Business Hours: 7:00am-4:00pm PST Mon-Fri
    • Fax: 208-255-5768

"it's wonderful.Everyone in my family loved it"

"Excellent company to work with. Great service, quick delivery. Friendly service. The product is exactly as described. Over all most excellent experience I have ever had ordering a product. Thank you. Marni"

"WE ORDERED OUR MASSAGE CHAIR ON 11/23, RECEIVED SHIPPING CONFIRMATION ON 11/29 AND OUR CHAIR ARRIVED ON 12/1 2011
WE ARE EXTREMELY PLEASED WITH OUR Osaki OS-4000 Deluxe Massage Chair - Executive Zero Gravity
SERVICE WAS PERFECT, CHAIR WAS EASY TO ASSEMBLY, AND OUR FAMILY USES THE CHAIR DAILY. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND, YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED WITH THE PRODUCT OR THE SERVICE.

"We love this chair. We tried to order the Osake 4000, but they were out of stock, so they offered us a free upgrade to an Osaki 6000 and it arrived on time. We had a little trouble assembling it because the manual was not very healpful, but my wife is an engineer and she figured out how to complete the assembly project with little trouble. This chair is a god-send to our lives. "

"This is very embarrassing to receive an email to review an item I've been waiting over a month to receive. The transaction with clickshops when I placed the order for the massage chair I thought went smooth, since ordering and my credit card being charged over a month ago, I've been calling and calling and calling to correct delivery mistakes, beginning with no lift gate being approved for the delivery, meaning the delivery company expected me to remove a 250lb chair off the delivery truck, absolutely absurd. Once this was taken care of, the delivery company called to schedule a delivery and refused to bring the chair to my front door of my 4th story condo building, their response was the item would be left on the curb.
Now, currently a month later after calling clickshops my delivery level has been upgraded to include delivery to my doorstep, yet I've been waiting 8 days to receive a call to once again schedule a delivery. It's so upsetting to make a significance purchase, not to mention it was an intended Christmas gift, to have such rude, and unaccomodating customer service.
At this point it's been such a hassle, it's not worth canceling the order. I can only hope no one else has the difficulties I've experienced.
In the end ClickShops did issue me, a $100 credit on my credit card after over a month of aggravation.

"At first we didn't expect much from the chair. but now my husband and I love the chair and we use them every day. We both have a severe backpain and we feel better each day. "

"I was amazed how fast the order got filled and shipped. Even though it is a gift for Xmas for my wife and has not been opened yet the Chair was packaged on a pallet and in great condition when it arrived. Shipping notification was a little slow, I recieved the tracking information the day UPS wanted to deliver the chair. I still would like to thank MassageChairs.com for getting the chair to me so fast. now I can relax until Xmas. "

"I really hate to leave this post....but Im not at all happy with the chair. The massage function is weak, and it does nothing to the arms and legs except place pressure on them with air bags. The back massage does not go up above the shoulders onto the neck at all either.Ive contacted the company and so far nothing has happened. I would like to get a different chair altogether.
UPDATE! The company is working with me and has promosed to help me resolve the issues. They have been wonderful to deal with. I will repost when all is done!

"We are having trouble with the airbags. They are so intense that we can't use them. We tried to adjust them but it doesn't change. Is it possible that the settings are programed wrong? We would really like to use this feature.
Deliver to town was fast! The company to deliver to our house and set up was very slow! Customer service was awesome!

"This is One of my best decision to select Osaki OS-4000 among other similar chairs. The chair was shipped next day and received few days later. I have assembled the chair without any problem. The chair is sold and performed everything I expected.
The price is at least 20 to 30% lower than other competiters.

"Sara my saleswoman was awesome! Answered all of my questions even the ridiculous ones. Very friendly and helpful."

"We are very happy with the quality and features of our new massage chair. It is being used every day by my sons, my wife and me, and the results are outstanding. For me, I use it right before going to bed and now fall asleep significantly faster than without using the chair. My only complaint is that the instruction manual is not well written, and lacks a lot of information on operating the chairs features."

"MassageChairs.com delivered a very nice product exactly as promised. When I would be ready, I would order again through them.

"Their website is easy to navigate, has good content/info, and a very good chart to compare different chairs. Their prices were very competitive, with free shipping. Delivery was reasonably fast. Product was as described and had excellent packing. The only missing info was the weight (it's HEAVY!). Would have been nice to have access to reviews on the specific chair. Also would be nice to include info in their charts for recommended height range of users. Purchase process was easy and can be done via Paypal. I did receive confirmation of the order and the shipping number as well. The shipper (Conway) did contact me the day before to confirm a delivery window time.
Overall - good retailer. I have no reservations in recommending them.

"Shopping on the site was easy and very informative. I spent a while trying to determine which chair would be best and most affordable. It was helpful to be able to narrow it down by features as well. Everything went according to plan. It was delivered quickly and without incident. So far I am happy with the chair. "