Stores > Mariners Learning System

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Mariners Learning System by clicking a star below.

2017-06-20

Great course!!!

"I just scheduled my test and feel confident I'll pass. "

2017-06-14

Can not activate

"I got the kit from my local dive shop. It seems that when you buy a physical kit, the link to activate it does not work. When I asked for assistance, Mariners sent an email asking for details of my purchase. Unfortunately, they sent the email from a "Do Not Reply" address, so I can't answer their question. I'm not sure how they could let this happen, but I will be returning this useless kit to the dive shop."

Rep reply posted Jun-19-2017

A rep from Mariners Learning System, MLS-STARRATINGS, has responded

“Since you purchased your course with one of our retailers and not online we needed additional information to help you get started. Once you provided the requested information you were up and running in a matter of minutes. If you need any additional assistance please give us a call M-F 9-5 EST (609)303-0664.”

2017-06-14

Worse course ever.

"Very hard to follow. Rules are not defined very well make sure you read all the fine pint. They do not teach you it is all about mimerising all there questions. Thousands of questions and they only put very few on test and you have to make 90% or better or pay them more and restart.

Rep reply posted Jun-19-2017

A rep from Mariners Learning System, MLS-STARRATINGS, has responded

“For the Rules of the Road Module we use a database of approximately 150 questions. These questions are used in your online classroom in the form of quizzes and online module exams that are intended to help ensure that there are no surprise when you take your final proctored exam. In the event you do not pass on your first try you can put your wallet away because we do not charge an additional fee for retesting.

Give us a call (609)303-0664 and a Staff Instructor will be happy to review your proctored exam results with you. ”

2017-05-22

Captain's License Refresher

"The course is quite informative. I've not yet completed it but it seems well thought out. "

2017-05-21

Very ositive experience

"Easy order, recieved material within 4 days, quality material.
So far, all aspects of the learning system are excellent.

2017-05-16

Excellent

"Excellent product. Excellent customer service. Easy to use website. Well organized material. A great way to learn and review the subject matter. "

Best program available

"This was the best choice I could have made. The program was convenient and easy to understand. I learned so much useful information. "

Maritime Professional

"Working for a tug company can be difficult finding a relief to get to a school and take a coast guard approved test. Mariners learning systems has allowed me to study on my own, while working, and take the same test in a timely manner. Without Mariners, I would be paying: 1200+ for a class, plus hotel and travel cost, and time lost at work. The survive that provide is invaluable. "

2017-05-15

Will know better when I take the test

"Straightforward
Concise
Inclusive

2017-05-13

This is a well thought out course. A±++

"Organization and delivery is Excellence

2017-05-07

intuitive, organized

"From ordering the material to starting the training modules, super easy!"

2017-05-03

Go somewhere else

"Final test is nothing like what you put all your study time into. In fact a few questions on certain sections I had known the correct answer too and it wasn't even listed in the multiple choice. So how can I be marked incorrect ? Even after bringing it to the idiot instructors attention, who remind you are not certified and just somebody off the street passing out a test. I can take all of my online course quizzes and final modules right now and pass every section with flying colors, there is zero reason why I should not be able to do the same on final test. What I was taught and learned from theirrr online program I've studied like crazy to remember and be successful. There is no reason to know what I was taught but get tested on things I wasn't. Now going on my third and last time to attempt the test and have nothing else to learn because everything I was quizzed on from my program I already know. On deck general section final test you are allowed to get 18 out of 60 questions wrong. 18! That right there tells you there are questions listed you've never learned.. although I can sign on to my online course right now, right after failing deck general section final test which means I did yes get more then 18 questions incorrect. and pass the final test same section online of what I was taught with 100%. What sense does that make? Very dissapointed with the whole program and thinking about telling them to keep my damn money I'm not even taking it for my third and last time I'll go spend the money again just to go elsewhere.. do not recommend mariners learning system . Doesn't matter how much study time you put in, as I've put in many hours. As I've heard from many the only way you'll pass the final tests is to take once, review what you got incorrect and hurry up and memorize what you got incorrect and take it again immediately. Its a joke and you would think your going to be the president of the united states after all the time and effort you put in or expected to know. Take your money elsewhere. "

Rep reply posted May-06-2017

A rep from Mariners Learning System, MLS-STARRATINGS, has responded

“We understand your frustration and want to help you achieve your goal. Give us a call and a staff instructor will be happy to review your test results and give you the necessary guidance to be successful. We can be reached Monday - Friday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm EST @ (609) 303-0664. Don't give up now you are almost at the finish line. ”

2017-04-28

Somewhat satisfied

"Somewhat satisfied with product"

Rep reply posted Apr-30-2017

A rep from Mariners Learning System, MLS-STARRATINGS, has responded

“Hmm... Somewhat satisfied is less than what we are aiming for. Please give us a call @ (609)303-0664 and give us the opportunity to make this a 5 star experience for you. We look forward to your call.”

2017-04-26

very helpful people very easy process getting started up. the work looks very informative and good prep for the exam

"like it a lot would defiantly recommend it "

2017-04-25

Superfast and Easy!

"The order process was easy and the materials came superfast! What else could you ask for..."

Share Mariners Learning System's store rating

Mariners Learning System is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Mariners Learning System is a merchant member
Mariners Learning System participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,376 merchant members.