Stores > MarineEngine.com

• Phone: 802-247-4700
    • Customer Support: 800-209-9624
    • Business Hours: 8:30 to 5:30 Eastern Time
    • Fax: 802-419-3055

"Wow! Excellent website, incredible source of information with the schematics. After picking the very affordable parts and ordering you receive a email with pictures of all the parts you ordered for your records and verification. Fast shipping, thorough and entirely professional. Thank You!"

"Great web site and easy to find the parts you need. Quick service and delivery."

"Easy, fast, and reliable!"

"Prompt service and easy internet access."

"I wanted to pass on my thank you for the quick and efficient processing of my recent order. We received our parts in the mail today exactly as specified and we are very happy with the result. Just wanted to let you know we are extremely pleased with your service and any parts we require in the future will be ordered with your company. It's amazing we can find vintage outboard parts so readily available.

Thanks again.

"I would to thank MarineEngine.com for sending me an OEM kit for my outboard. Usually they are put together with whatever parts. The directions were GREAT!!! Just read and go do the repair. Once I completed the repair I put the motor on my boat. After several pulls and some priming the engine came to life and ran Better than I expected. Ran better since day 1 when I purchased it. WOW!! My wife is thrilled that she can now use the motor on her small boat. Much, Much THANKS MarineEngine.com. Highly recommend....

"I have a 30 year old outboard and as such, can have problems tracking down parts for it, but MarineEngine.com is by far the easiest place I've been to find the parts I'm looking for. The site has engine diagrams so it is easy to know what part you need to get, and though this is pretty common place, they tell you the part that replaces the original part if it is no longer made right on the diagram which eliminates the "part no longer available" headache. So far everything I've ordered has fit perfectly and the prices are competative and very fast shipping. I would very much recommend this vendor."

"Could not find anyone who had my parts..."

"my experience with Marine Engine was excellent, service was very helpful, and the delivery from the U.S to British Columbia took 4 days, if I need parts I know were to shop for half the price I would have paid in Powell River B.C."

"Excellent Compnay! Had no issues with ording of needed parts nor any issues with shipping"

"they cared about my order and when I get it, to let them know I got it on time and it was right. great service and price, and fast shipping, will buy again when needed. cliff"

"Easy to navigate web site. Excellent customer service (thanks to Derrick Walton)who without any hesitation took charge of a last minute part number problem and the immediate shipping of the correct part. This was what I would call "a huge extra effort to get something corrected and shipped". I have already recommended Marine Engine to other boating friends as a place to go for help and parts. Thankyou, Lou Wintzer/Hope, Id. "

"These guys are the best ever! I have ordered lots of stuff online and both orders from Marine Engine.com have been at my door 2 days after ordering and paying online. Last order was a slight hiccup (ordered the gasket it called for) but somehow was wrong. Joe @ Marine Engine was extremely helpful and found the gasket I needed and shipped it to me free of charge. I am a customer for life and will recommend this company to anyone who will listen! Flawless company A+++ customer support."

"This website is the greatest. Not only do they make it easy to find a picture of the part, the part is broken down and all the parts are labeled. I had been looking for an obsolete part for my outboard and at their website, I found the piece I needed to fix the part. It was very easy to navigate and order. I called the next day to verify my order by phone and the customer service rep was extremely cordial and made me feel like I was appreciated. My part was delivered in a very timely manner, well packaged and ready to fit onto the part that needed to be fixed. I have given the website to the marine dealer I deal with locally and will definitely visit MarineEngine again. Thanks guys for making my online experience with you so great."

"When I was needing parts for an older outboard engine I did not know where to look. I turned to the internet and found Marine Engine listed. Their site was very easy to locate the parts I needed and after ordering them I received my part very quickly. The right part in time to get back to fishing in my boat."

Share MarineEngine.com's store rating

MarineEngine.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

MarineEngine.com is not a merchant member
MarineEngine.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!