Stores > MarineandReef.com

Customer service: --/10
    Return/Replacement policy: --/10

2016-07-16

Very satisfied.

"I placed an order but found out one of my items were out of stock and placed on back order...sales dept gracefully refunded my whole purchase price ,. So i could order from someone that had the merchandise in stock... I will definitely be ordering from this company in the future."

2016-07-14

Great customer service

"Great customer service and fast delivery"

2016-07-13

"Thx, Thx Guys at Marine Reef. It was my first time using this site for a product I needed, for my Fluval Chi Tank. That they do not make. Product was shipped to me fast and was perfect size. So Far so good. Keep up the good work."

2016-06-27

Happy fish.

"Very satisfied. Fast shipping and competitive price.

2016-06-25

Great Job

"The product was shipped quickly, packaged well and delivered in excellent condition. Could not ask for more from MarineandReef."

2016-06-23

Quality delivered

"Top notch products delivered for a great value. "

2016-06-21

Blue Light Special

"The blue light of the uv light sterilizer is up and running. I received the order as promised. Very satisfied with the price too."

2016-06-07

Always reliable high quality service

"Quick reliable service. Always have good quality items for my goldfish Hans!"

2016-06-07

Excellent

"I am glad I found this seller and so far very happy with my transactions. They post accurate details on their site, fast shipping and most importantly save me lots of money. I would recommend this seller. "

2016-05-19

"I am a first time user and was happy with the service and delivery "

2016-05-16

Quick and easy

"I received the part (an impeller for an old pump model) quickly and well packaged. It was simple and easy to order this somewhat unusual part. "

2016-05-15

"Everythink arrived OK. One little issue I had was with the screw holding by Biorb sculpture was stripped and had to use various tools to get it out of the container in good condition. "

2016-05-04

Better than expected

"My products arrived ahead of schedule and were exactly as advertised... "

2016-04-25

broken bulb awesome service

"Ordered 2 96 watt 34" power compact bulbs, when I received the order, 1 of the bulbs arrived broken. I called them and they where very helpful and told me they would be shipping a replacement bulb. very satisfied with their service. A lot of companies sell the same products buts its when something goes wrong and the way they handle it that separates the good ones. highly recommend.

2016-04-11

Perhaps I goofed

"Perhaps I goofed and ordered the incorrect size Quartz Tube but I think you should check the order and call if you have questions. The tube I received will not fit into the UV fixture diameter is too large and the tube is too long. (greater than 21 Inches) Your prices are too high. I later found another source for much less. Thank you for the additional problems I now have.

Share MarineandReef.com's store rating

MarineandReef.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MarineandReef.com is a merchant member
MarineandReef.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,533 merchant members.