• MarineandReef.c MarineandReef.com Elite Status

"Very easy to order, delivery came quickly.

"I was hesitant to purchase from them at first since I had never heard of the site before, after looking up some reviews and seeing mixed reviews I decided to try them out since they had the specific replacement parts I required for a filter and at the best price.

My order came 2 days later, packaging was excellent, since I ordered a liquid (seachem stability) it came wrapped it in a sand which bag to protect my other items if there was a leak!

Overall I am very satisfied with Marineandreef, I think they earn a spot in the favourites section of my browser.

"I purchased the new LED aquarium lights, the discription for the lights should have explained the brightness better than it did. I had to return the ones I bought in exchange for brighter lights."

"Extremely good packaging ensured that my fragile, oversize items (led lights) arrived in perfect condition. I have previously tried purchasing these from other online retailers who failed in this. MarineandReef.com really delivered where others failed. MarineandReef.com will now be my go to source for my aquarium needs. Shipping was fast and prices were very reasonable. Thank you."

"Great stock, good prices, fast shipping. "

"Not satisfied. Order was placed on 7/24/15 and when I checked my account, it stated "processing" for each of the items."

"Have not received order as of this date"

"Very happy with the product and buying experience.."

"This was my first order with Marine and Reef, and I was really surprised at how fast they put together the package and got it out to me. I had noticed my 1300-gallon pond going from crystal clear to pea soup and realized my sterilizer wasn't working. I quickly ordered a sterilizer bulb, but when that came, it turned out that my power ballast had died. That's when I ordered a replacement from Marine and Reef, expecting I'd have to wait a week or more, but it showed up on the 3rd day, and was I happy! The sterilizer unit has been working hard ever since to clear up the water, and I can finally see my fish swimming, which was difficult before. Thanks for your speedy response. You provided a brand-new Emperor sterilizer ballast transformer at a bargain price. I'm very grateful."

"fantastic! Quick and product was packaged extremely well! I have had problems w/other company's that don't seem to understand how to ship glass! They were fantastic!!!! And well priced!
Thanks!!!!!!!

"Everything arrived in great condition!"

"I got a genuine Fluval part. And the order came very quickly. It was very easy to order and I was quite satisfied with that.

????

"Packed the lights very carefully! I was very happy to have such a fragile item packed with care. "

"Thanks for the safe and easy transaction"

"Quality products! Fast shipping and GREAT price! Will definitely order from again!"

Share MarineandReef.com's store rating

MarineandReef.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MarineandReef.com is a merchant member
MarineandReef.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,713 merchant members.