MarineandReef.com Reviews - marineandreef.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.10/10 201 reviews

MarineandReef.com is a merchant member
MarineandReef.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.

"Exactly as ordered. All items received on a timely basis."

"Fast shipping, packed good overall awesome place to buy"

"Product was exactly as advertised. The shipping was fast and free, and the price of the product was great! So much better than shopping the overpriced local aquarium stores! They saved me $300!!"

"I got my package before I knew it had shipped."

"Item was exactly as described. Great experience."

"Never ordered from this company before. Was on google looking for an aquarium pump rebuild kit and they had them for a great price with reasonable shipping charges so I placed my order. Order arrived within 5 days was very pleased with the overall transaction. I will return for any other items I may need. Frank"

"very happy quick del. and good service 5 stars"

"it was easy to find and order what I wanted and shipping was fast"

"Everything was packed well and shipped quickly. Very pleased. "

"Purchase was packaged well and arrived expediently, good value and all around happy with my purchase."

Rating 8/104/5

"What I needed, but no tracking number to follow progress."

"Hard to find item but your company had it. And the price was right."

"Bad return policy.
Quick and cheap, but if you are unhappy with the product you get, you're out of luck as they are not great on returns.
Their stated online refund policy doesn't exactly say it, but if you open it at all, they can (and will) refuse to refund your purchase. I guess if you can't tell by the box, you are out of luck.
$200 later I have a light fixture that I am totally unhappy with as it is has a very loud fan. I turned it on, found out it was loud, immediately contacted them, and they said "sorry".
I will go to a brick and mortar next time (which is even what M&R told me to do).
Customer satisfaction is not high on their list.

I will not buy from this seller again. And would highly recommend people go elsewhere if there is the SMALLEST chance you would return the item. Others seem to have had this issue as well.

"Had no problem with my order. It arrived in a timely manner.... thanks"

"Be cautious about trying to use their return policy!!! I returned a led light and they just told me that they could only give me back 80% of what I paid due to missing the plastic shield on the box. When I told they guy this was how it was sent to me then there was another problem with the box being damaged. I am sure if I would have told him that is how it came to me then there would have another problem "