Stores > MarineandReef.com

• MarineandReef.c MarineandReef.com Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

2016-11-29

Return Policy Stinks

"Marineandreef.com does not send the buyer freight prepaid return labels or even no freight labels. "

2016-11-24

Catchy Title!

"Minimum of twenty five characters."

2016-11-21

"On time and the right part at a good price. What more do I need to say.
Thanks

2016-11-19

5 Star Performance

"They do what they say they will do at a good price and service"

2016-11-05

"On time beautiful tank works great

2016-11-04

"Came in time undamaged satisfied customer"

2016-11-03

Awesome prices

"Great prices on supplements and Red Sea stuff"

2016-11-02

Fishman

"Very satisfied, order shipped the same day I ordered and received it in 3 days. Packing was good and showed no damage. I ordered a 50 watt aquarium heater and the price was one of the lowest I could find."

2016-10-28

"Great service and fast delivery. Product exactly as ordered. Will do business with again."

2016-10-25

"Pretty good customer friendly online retailer"

2016-10-19

Get the part!

"They had it I got it nuff said"

2016-10-17

Arrived Broken! Company Refused to Help.

"After purchasing a filter from this company, it arrived cracked. Since I had spent quite a bit of money on the filter, I called the company to see if there was something they could do to help. It was past the time allotted for returns, so they would not help me in any way. As many of you reading this know, all the parts to start a saltwater reef tank can be quite expensive, so I had been saving and puchasing everything I needed over the course of a few months. Finally, excited that I had everything I needed, I purchased the live rock and water, and started putting the tank together. And there, brand new out of the box, was my filter with a crack down the side. I had no reason to believe that anything was wrong with it upon arrival, since the box was in perfect condition. Sadly, I reached out and begged the store to help me exchange it. After he said there was nothing they could do, I asked if they could at least give me a credit toward a new one, to help alleviate the cost. They refused to help at all. I am really upset with the customer service that they provided, and I definitely won't be purchasing from them EVER again. "

This review was modified by JenneeT on October 19 2016 05:07:23 PM
Rep reply posted Oct-20-2016

A rep from MarineandReef.com, dalmeter1964, has responded

“The problem was reported FIVE MONTHS after purchase. There are limits to everything. The customer threatened us with a bad review unless we did something. We don't give in to extortion.”

2016-10-17

Expensive Shipping

"The product was as expected. They were the only ones who had the item that I could find. The shipping charges were steep, I doubt I would buy from them again."

2016-10-14

32g LED BioCube & Designer Stand

"Awesome discount (10%) off total price, no tax on purchase, and free shipping! This was a great deal from the get-go. They shipped via FedEx and let me tell you, it got here FAST! Not only was it here fast, it was completely damage free. If I sound like a paid advertisement I'm sorry, I'm not. I'm just a very happy customer. They packaged it quite well (added their own protective box and Styrofoam over top of the manufacturer's box) so there were 0 damages. I would definitely recommend them to anyone and intend to use them again myself! :)"

2016-10-13

A bright light.

"Placed an order here and had a slight problem ordering the wrong one. I sent an EMail and they immediately revised my order and sent the right one instead. It came in a very timely manner and well packaged. My fish appreciate their new bright light. "

Share MarineandReef.com's store rating

MarineandReef.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MarineandReef.com is a merchant member
MarineandReef.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,606 merchant members.