"Fast shipping low prices will defiantly order from here again "

"This place is the bomb, I made the order and realized I shorted myself by two lamps I went back on line ordered the other two bulbs. needless to say the second order was to small ton get free shipping so I dropped them and e-mail explaining the mistake and they add the bulbs to my first order and refunded me the shipping. The order got to me in three days and everything was perfect. Thanks for your help Guys I will be using the company in the future. Larry in Oklahoma "

"Fast service , live across US and got here in two days from ordering !
Marked as a favorite . Great job .

"Sent wrong lights for my new fixture."

"had all of the parts I needed at a fair price. Quick and efficient web site with easy checkout."

"I have received the best and fastest delivery of the products I've ordered from them over any other company I've order on line from I will continue to order from them they are the best"

"my part was not the right part much larger than expected the shipping was very prompt I need to know how to exchange parts but I was still please with your help in locating what I need just the wrong size needed smaller size"

"shipped item quickly and packed very well"

"very prompt delivery and exactly the replacement part i needed at a reasonable price"

"Everthing came as expected and in a timely manner. Happy with prices and look forward to but again from"

"Great product and prices. Received on time. "

" my order got here very fast , thank you. it was well packed."

"My grandson is getting a new saltwater tank built and I had ordered him a high quality digital heater. It was going to be a 90 gal tank so I ordered him the 300 watt heater for Christmas. Transaction went fine and it was delivered as promised. At the last minute I found out that he was changing to a 130 gal tank and the 300 watt would not be sufficient and needed a 500 watt. Called customer service and was able to get the 500 watt delivered in time for Christmas and then would send the 300 watt back for refund. Experience with customer service was extremely pleasant and I couldn't have asked for quicker response to a potential disaster (my grandson was coming in from out of town and would only be here for a couple of days) that, instead, went extremely well. "

"My Current USA Satellite Freshwater LED+ (Plus) Light, 48"-60" is like watching my fish tank in Super-HD. Thank You so much MarineAndReef for great prices and fast shipping. People you will NOT go wrong ordering from MarineAndReef. "

"Very quick service!
Product exactly as described
Will buy from this company again!

MarineandReef.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MarineandReef.com is a merchant member
MarineandReef.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,897 merchant members.