Stores > MarineandReef.com

Product & services pricing Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2017-01-05

sazabi053

"they had what I was looking for a long time when no one else had it at a low price thank you very much"

2017-01-02

Thank you marineandreef.

"Fast, free shipping. No problems. Best price i had found.
Hard to rate customer service when i didn't have to call, just placed an order on the web, and (orbit marine led light) arrived at my door shortly after. (Even with the order placed on xmas day.) tracking numbers sent upon shipping is another +.
Generic (professional) thank you letter with clear contact info(including phone#)in case of a problem helped to back up their commitment.
This is 2nd time ordering product from marine and reef ,and will not be the last.

fish lovers delight

"You are best people I've ever dealt with, excellent service and very prompt. Best deals ever. "

2017-01-01

Excellent for the hobbiest looking to upgrade.

"Fits as advertised and works flawlessly! Is a 2 week break-in period, as I noticed though. However I just loved to dump my old "canister waste trap"! Would recommend to a good friend!"

2017-01-01

"very satisfied with this sender."

2016-12-31

Quick Shipping

"Shipping was quick and price with special was the best I found on the internet."

2016-12-30

Good price for difficult items to find.

"I ordered spare o rings for different aquarium filters. I looked many places before finding them here and at a reasonable price. I haven't used them as yet because they are spares but the measurements are correct. Packed well and arrived soon. I called customer service with a question before ordering and they were polite."

2016-12-28

awesome

"on time and in one piece!"

2016-12-27

got hooked

"Easiest place to get quality products at good prices on the Web. My order was delivered on time to my door, doesn't get much better than that !"

2016-12-20

They sold me garbage

"Bought 7 artificial plants. 4 out of 7 were falling apart at the base... some could be salvaged with rubber bands, a couple could not. I have photos. Pathetic. Never buy anything with Penn Plax on the label, and think twice before buying from this site. Terribly disappointed. "

2016-12-15

Fisher61 filter

"I got the filter for my Purchase order number: 226369, it was a very good ground shipping. I got it on the 2/12/2016, the MarineReef were very very fast for the part to FedEx in one day."

2016-12-13

Open box buy?

"Shipping was very prompt and the lights arrived quickly considering they were being shipped across the country. I was also pleased with the Saturday delivery. The only concern I had was that after removing the shipping box, and starting to unpackage the manufacturer's box, I noticed the zip ties holding the product in place were cut and some of the cables appeared to have some dirt or dust on them that easily rubbed off. I'm wondering if this was a display unit or was returned after a small amount of use by another customer. Usually an open box buy is labeled as such and sold at a discount. The product seems to work fine, I'm just concerned about the amount of use that the lights have already seen."

2016-12-10

Hassle-free and as expected!

"Delivered my items on time and as expected. Painless process with quick action. They ship as soon as possible. "

2016-12-10

notify of backorder

"received package in good time, but comparing inventory with invoice an item was missing. Call to marineandreef straightened things out. Item was backordered but the invoice reflected it was shipped."

2016-12-05

Excellent pricing and fast shipping!

"First time shopping at this website.
I saw a great deal and I decided to give them a try.
The shipping was quick and the product was packaged securely.
Due to this experience, I will most likely shop again!
A+++++++ Seller!

This review was modified by otacon54 on December 05 2016 03:55:14 PM

Share MarineandReef.com's store rating

MarineandReef.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MarineandReef.com is a merchant member
MarineandReef.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,451 merchant members.