Stores > MarineandReef.com

• MarineandReef.c MarineandReef.com Elite Status

2016-04-25

broken bulb awesome service

"Ordered 2 96 watt 34" power compact bulbs, when I received the order, 1 of the bulbs arrived broken. I called them and they where very helpful and told me they would be shipping a replacement bulb. very satisfied with their service. A lot of companies sell the same products buts its when something goes wrong and the way they handle it that separates the good ones. highly recommend.

2016-04-11

Perhaps I goofed

"Perhaps I goofed and ordered the incorrect size Quartz Tube but I think you should check the order and call if you have questions. The tube I received will not fit into the UV fixture diameter is too large and the tube is too long. (greater than 21 Inches) Your prices are too high. I later found another source for much less. Thank you for the additional problems I now have.

2016-04-10

Very pleased.

"Excellent packaging. Good prices. Everything in proper order."

2016-04-08

Sweet pleasures

"Cheapest I could find for name brand products no hastles"

2016-04-08

Very happy!

"Received the order very quick and hassle free."

2016-04-07

Bad service

"I was very unimpressed with the customer service with the company and the price was over priced as well I will not order from here again unless it changed."

2016-03-31

Great service

"Product was great and fast delivery. Thanks!"

2016-03-21

Great Order Experience!

"Received items quickly for the best possible price."

2016-03-19

Best Prices and Wonderful Selection

"I'll be honest, I'm really cheap but I also have learned to appreciate quality. When I decided to revamp my nano reef set up I knew I wanted a new Biocube 14 but I wanted a deal I could brag about too. I ended up getting the biocube for $30 dollars less than anywhere else online with trusted service. I also picked up a new LED lighting system with amazing affects for 50% off. I couldn't be happier. "

2016-03-16

Awesome transaction

"Great prices and fast shipping. It can't get any easier than this."

2016-03-12

Always dependable

"I really like their dependable service and they seem to always what I need in stock."

2016-03-02

Great packaging! Fast Delivery!

"This is a excellent store to order your supplies. The package was very great and they didn't use a huge box like most do, so I didn't have to dig in a bunch of extra junk just to find my item. The order also came very fast! Thank you marineandreef "

2016-03-01

Highly impressed

"I had a pair of fish that surprised me with eggs. I moved them to a separate tank, but needed supplies to improve a hatching environment. Unfortunately, said supplies were not available in the local stores. I came across marineandreef.com and was impressed with the selection of products they carry as well as the prices. I made an order and was even more impressed when it showed up so quickly. Marinandreef.com has my attention and my returning patronage."

2016-02-29

Coupon only worth it if you spend a lot

"Happy with the online experience, but probably will only return if purchases add up to hundreds of dollars, which would make the 5% coupon worth using. My purchase total was so low the coupon didn't even cover the shipping."

2016-02-27

Quick and easy

"Everything as ordered,very quick delivery,nice packing"

Share MarineandReef.com's store rating

MarineandReef.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MarineandReef.com is a merchant member
MarineandReef.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,611 merchant members.