• Rating 9.17/10 461 reviews

MardiGrasOutlet.com / Bead Sale is not a merchant member
    MardiGrasOutlet.com / Bead Sale does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • MardiGrasOutlet.com / Bead Sale contact information

• Address: 6640 Exchequer Dr Baton Rouge, LA 70809
    • Contact: info@mardigrasoutlet.com
    • Phone: 2257519405
    • Customer Support: 2257519405
    • Business Hours: 9AM-5PM Central Mon-Fri
    • Fax: 2252081053

"I love this website because they have so many unique things. I buy usually present from mardigrasoutlet.com they the coolest photo frames. The only thing I do not like is their shipping prices. They are way too expensive."

modified review This review was modified by sherryholmies on May 08 2013 06:47:11 AM

"Everything arrived as was pictured on the web site. Our party will be great
with all the mardi gras items that we purchased from the outlet.

"I was very happy with the product and the speed in which I recieved it!! Thank you!!"

"Very impressed with the fast delivery! Everything arrived and in great shape. Will use again."

" I found exactly what I needed at MardiGrasOutlet at a great price too! Order was processed the same day I ordered it and I got it very quickly, faster than expected. They also have a huge selection of items, many can be used for events other than Mardi Gras. I needed specific colors for a college grad gift and this was the only place I could find them. It's a fun place to shop. "

"Great. Quick delivery and product was as advertised "

"Awesome service, Fast shipping, and LOVED the products!!! Thank u!"

modified review This review was modified by jtaylo16437 on April 24 2012 07:54:55 PM

"Shipping price is very expensive. Should offer free shipping if order is certain amount. Some of the feathers received were not 14-16 inches as described in website. Masks ordered (not the masks with peacock) were wonderful."

"Good on what they have in stock- fast shipping - Only complaint...the work wreath forms are almost all out of stock and have been for some time. It seems they are not being replenished fast enough to cover the demand."

"got exactly what I ordered and exactly when they said I would receive it. The pink beads I ordered were broken and had black spots on them. Everything else looked great. Customer service issued an immediate refund for the damaged beads, but was not able to send replacement after checking their inventory and finding that all of the pink beads were damaged. "

"The shipping rate was high for such a light box and the $20 brokerage fee was a shock upon delivery."

"My purchase was very easy. Everything I wanted was in stock and arrived quickly. I was very pleased and will definitely order again."

"Excellent prices, service and quality. Speedy delivery and order ease."

"Quick delivery. All items received as ordered."

"They are great! Shipping could not be faster! I usually receive my orders within 2 days! The products are high quality, as well!"