Stores > Marcaria.com

Product & services pricing Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10

2016-11-11

No issues at all

"All the registration and domain name changes and everything I've used them for work very well"

2016-10-31

Excellent service

"I had very good experience of excellent , timely services provided by Marcaria.com.

I would recommend them to all my friends and colleagues in business.

2016-10-20

Marcaria Register Domains

"This company works in getting hard to register 4 letter domains done & dusted.
Managed a dozen .. Without paying premium. Great Domains from Spain.
Try going somewhere like Daddy .. Not available

2016-10-19

Domain names at very low costs

"I bought 2 domain names from marcaria and each time it was the lowest cost that I've found.. "

Very good as always :)

"Clear explanations and recommendations, so decisions are easier to take. Thank you!"

Great experience

"Thank you guys, I had an urgent service to process, and in just a day I got everything solved.
Cheers!

Perfect Time Keeping

"respond was quick & i could depend on them with confident & also unique understanding of my complaint & good guidance which was satisfied me mostly"

2016-10-09

Marvelous service!

"The staff are very candid and accommodating. "

Trustworthy

"My only concern was how they are going to process my trademark because my business operates outside US. Do they understand the trademark laws in my country? Well it is a relief that they assigned a lawyer to check my case and so far the attorney knew what to do. I got my trademark without hassles.

This review was modified by graceharper_levin on October 05 2016 05:51:10 PM

2016-10-05

Australian Trademark registration in China.

"We were very happy with the regular updates and responses to our questions. We got a little confused regarding the costs involved and the communications in relation thereto. But overall very helpful informative understanding and professional. We would recommend your services to others in our situation wanting a trademark registered in China."

This review was modified by lindaslockee on October 05 2016 03:54:51 PM

2016-10-05

"I keep a trademark portfolio and keeping track can be messy and intricate. Marcaria handles it for me and even sends a regular update and reminder about renewals and payables. They make it easy for me."

Thanks for the reminder!

"They sent me a reminder via email that I need to finalize my company trademark before the end of October. Of course I didn't forget. But still, it shows a lot about their professionalism and superb client management."

Just fine

"Good service. Affordable price. I would recommend to start-up entrepreneurs. It will make your life easier."

Timely solution

"We wanted to get a trademark for our company as soon as possible because we didn't want to run into any legal issues. The team behind Marcaria understood the urgency of our situation and they got our trademark registered in no time! Such a relief on our part!"

2016-10-04

Newbie

"This is my first time to buy a domain name and I'm really happy with the outcome. No hassles. No issues. It was just a quick process. Thanks for the help!"

Share Marcaria.com's store rating

Marcaria.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Marcaria.com is a merchant member
Marcaria.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,607 merchant members.