• Contact: support@marcaria.com

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"I was impressed with the very professional, quick and courteous service. Very pleased."

"Great support, very helpful"

"Expect discounts for old customers"

"Good offers, good range of services and good prices. However once you are on board you might want to be aware that we have experienced many issues with the hosting and the customer service of Marcaria. Many times our website could not be access because the service has been interrupted by Marcaria without noticing us. The problem is that we are hosting with them our e-commerce website so interruption of service means loss of trafic for us potential loss of sales and also bad impact on our brand image. We have tried to get explanation from the customer service but they never answered our questions, took a long time to act or answer us. Finally, they refused to admit their errors and will not consider commercial compensation or what so ever. There is not such feeling for a client that not being listen to and consider."

"Easy to use, very quick customer service and hassles free. "

"Fast corespondence, fast service! Good qualiy!"

"In general fairly pleased with the service. No doubt there is always room for improvement. "

"Marcaria was an excellent choice! They services are good and I'm totally satisfied. "

Mumbai, India

"It was a good experience buying a new GTLD from Marcaria. This was my second domain purchase from them. I wish it was an instant process, as after I purchased the .services domain a message suggested that it would take 24 hours for the domain to get registered. I called the customer support and volla, they were able to process my order immediately. Good Service! Probably Marcaria can upgrade their system to process available domain purchases immediately. I would recommend others to go ahead and buy their domains from Marcaria.

Thanking you,

Sajal Gupta.
www.sajalgupta.in

"Marcaria.com I like for reliability with their customers, their full-fledged services and opportunities to give to other matters relating to brands and companies ............. worldwide.

I know you have a system reseller to purchase domain names which I would like to know more deeply and I have a portfolio of over 1,000 domain names TLDs and new gTLD and ccTLD also.

I am very satisfied and only from here I give all his staff goodbye honestly with you tomorrow.

Best Regards.

Mr. Jose Sabater
joesaba@gmail.com

"Very fast and I love buying from Marcaria"

"I have no additional comments"

"Siempre me brindaron soporte y en forma inmediata. Son muy buenos"

"Simple, quick and easy as things should be done.
Thanks

"lack of UX/UI ... I can help you ;-)"

Marcaria.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Marcaria.com is a merchant member
Marcaria.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,868 merchant members.