• Contact: support@marcaria.com

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"................................................... Very Satisfied"

"I have been using Marcaria.com for a while now. Nevar had any problems!"

"I never know marcaria.com before. But, when I need to register .cn domain, I surfed in the internet, the best registrar to register .cn domain.
And marcaria.com came up in the first result.
The registration process was very simple.
The support also good. I chatted several times to ask about the information, and they can answered it very good.

"Great customer experience, still my choice for registering domains."

"The best company to register International domain.
I love Macaria.com

Colorado

"It would be very helpful if there were more information on the website about whether or not a country requires a local address in order to have a domain name. Thank you. "

"I was impressed with the very professional, quick and courteous service. Very pleased."

"Great support, very helpful"

"Expect discounts for old customers"

"Good offers, good range of services and good prices. However once you are on board you might want to be aware that we have experienced many issues with the hosting and the customer service of Marcaria. Many times our website could not be access because the service has been interrupted by Marcaria without noticing us. The problem is that we are hosting with them our e-commerce website so interruption of service means loss of trafic for us potential loss of sales and also bad impact on our brand image. We have tried to get explanation from the customer service but they never answered our questions, took a long time to act or answer us. Finally, they refused to admit their errors and will not consider commercial compensation or what so ever. There is not such feeling for a client that not being listen to and consider."

"Easy to use, very quick customer service and hassles free. "

"Fast corespondence, fast service! Good qualiy!"

"In general fairly pleased with the service. No doubt there is always room for improvement. "

"Marcaria was an excellent choice! They services are good and I'm totally satisfied. "

Mumbai, India

"It was a good experience buying a new GTLD from Marcaria. This was my second domain purchase from them. I wish it was an instant process, as after I purchased the .services domain a message suggested that it would take 24 hours for the domain to get registered. I called the customer support and volla, they were able to process my order immediately. Good Service! Probably Marcaria can upgrade their system to process available domain purchases immediately. I would recommend others to go ahead and buy their domains from Marcaria.

Thanking you,

Sajal Gupta.
www.sajalgupta.in

Marcaria.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Marcaria.com is a merchant member
Marcaria.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,849 merchant members.