"I ordered and paid for 6 batteries from Manafont 4 September 2013. It's now 30 October 2013, and I still haven't received them. Manafont has not responded to my emails. Do not buy from this company."

"Totally disappointed with manafont.
First, after waiting weeks for my order, I get an email informing me the flashlight tube I ordered is not available. So I change it and wait many more weeks till my order finally arrives.
I ordered the parts to assemble an UV flashlight with 2 rechargeable batteries and charger.
When I opened the order, and put the batteries in the charger for the first time, one of the 2 batteries would not charge. I switched charging ports to make certain it was not the charger, but it still would not charge.
So I sent an email, they requested pictures of package and item.
I sent them, along with order number and shipping number.
They then sent me another email asking me to send the same information to a different address. WHAT? They cannot forward email to their own people?!!
I comply, a week later, I get another email from Audrey telling me they have no video of the defective item, so cannot help me!!!!
Are you kidding me? A video of a bad battery!?!!!
I am clearly getting the run around here!!
WTF?!!!

3/20/2013 Update.
So I made a video showing how the battery does not work, and how the charge light will not come on when it's placed in the charger.
Response from Manafont? They claim to be unable to open the attached video.
I told them I can open it with MS Moviemaker, and again, please refund my money, or send me a new battery.
What a runaround, these guys are total losers when it comes to customer service.

modified review This review was modified by ralphcrandon on March 20 2013 10:46:48 AM

"Ordered a battery charger from them and it arrived DOA. I got a major run around on the return. When I emailed them about returning it I was asked to send photos. I took photos and emailed them in and received no reply. After several e-mails I received a reply form another person notifying me that they would be handling my return and that I would have to send photos. I already sent photos. All this is an attempt to wear you down so you'll go away. Well it worked.

I'll never order anything from them again.

"I ordered a flashlight and had not received it over a month later. I contacted them and all they said is that it must have gotten lost by our post office. Not much I can do and they are in another country. It turns out there was a mix-up by the USPS and I went down to pick it up. They require a signature for delivery so be aware of that as it can be a problem"

modified review This review was modified by LarryOz on December 31 2012 04:20:47 PM

"Beware of Manafont, bought a flashlight and it is a defective, contact them and was told to wait 1 month for a resolution. Email several times but they ignore and no resolution, they are SCAM and want to take your money. Stay away from this online website. If you got to file for paypal dispute or credit card charge-back, Do So Immediately. I will never buy anything from this store again, it was my 1st time and will be the last time."

modified review This review was modified by ManafontScam on July 28 2012 09:35:51 PM

Placed an order there two months ago, never received it. Sh$t happens, I understand that, but the real issue is how it is dealt with, and what solutions are offered. Here is how Manafont solved my problem :

Wrote them four times.
Only two replies, each time the same CopyAndPaste content. They do NOT bother to read the emails they receive.

Ohh, I said they solved my problem ? Errrr I was wrong. They didn’t.

Manafont is highly NOT recommended afaiac.

modified review This review was modified by eddylomax on July 12 2012 10:09:34 PM

"AWFUL - DO NOT BUY ANYTHING!!

after over a month I have not received my products or any communications as to why I haven't received them. This company is a sham and is just taking your money from overseas so they dont have to face consequences in the states. do not order!!

"Been 3 weeks still no order. live support is always offline. left 2 emails no response. Don't waste money. "

"Untill today, I haven't received a thing, which means that their shipping-duration (normally 2-3 weeks) is expired almost 7 weeks now.
The only thing I get is sorry this and sorry that, but no concrete solution.
Luckily it was a small order, but I don't think about ordering here again.

It's also a good lesson for me, next time I'll think twice before I order something from china.

"Good store to buy. Faster shipping than other stores. Representatives are easy to communicate with. Recommended seller."

"I am very happy with manafont, all of my orders to date has been handled very well. I have found that they ship quickly, quicker than most Chinese retailers. Prices are in general good, but their selection of goods is somewhat limited."

"Unbelievably good service and support, both by mail and by live chat. Very helpful. Excellent English. Large assortment of products. Very reliable descriptions. Fast shipping. Good packages.
State of the art Hong Kong / Chinese dealer.
Highly recommended!

modified review This review was modified by Haggai on May 19 2011 01:13:07 AM

Manafont is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Manafont is not a merchant member
Manafont does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!