• ManVentureOutpo

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.87/10 7.87/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10

2015-08-02

"First time shopping with you, several items listed, but discontinued. Looking forward to dealing again"

2015-08-01

"Web site was easy to navigate, prices were better than anyone else for the item I wanted. Once the items get here can give an overall rating on it. But from what I've researched I don't think I'm going to be disappointed."

2015-08-01

"Had the ammo I was looking for in stock. (450 Bushmaster) at a very good price. I will continue to shop here as long as the price is this competitive. Thank you."

2015-07-31

"Shipping was a little more than I thought it would be but overall I'm happy with the price!
Interested in knowing if you offer a military discount or not for a recently retired Marine?"

2015-07-30

"really fast and no hassle. thank you very much. i will be back"

2015-07-30

"I happy I just hope it does not get trashed during shipping I will be doing more business with you if this works out thank you very much Thank you "

2015-07-28

"Very good prices, will wait to see if items purchased are shipped and received."

2015-07-28

"I'm new here. Will wait to see a catalog...before buying again. Kope that's alright."

2015-07-01

"I recently purchased a fishing reel from ManVentureOutpost. To their credit, they had the best price and they delivered the reel within 8 days. HOWEVER, when I made the initial online transaction it said that "a confirmation email has been sent". I checked and no email was received, and none was captured in my spam folder. I checked their website, and learned that they will accept NO customer service phone calls, all communication must be through email. I sent a request for order confirmation to the customer service department. No reply after 24 hours so I sent another request - again no reply.

I received the reel in the mail this week. It came in an envelope with no bubble wrap and nothing to protect the manufacturers box, which was partially crushed. Horrible way to treat a $109 purchase!

I would gladly go back and pay the extra $8 to buy from the well known competitor, who has an exceelent history of customer service and communication."

2015-06-03

"Good experience so far. I may do more business with you guys if everything works well with this order!"

2015-06-03

"Excellent prices, fast shipping and very good customer service."

2015-06-03

"very satisfied with speed of transaction a cost of item."

2015-06-03

"you guys have great prices for us and you guys are fast at shipping thank you darrell"

2015-06-02

"The shipping is really high. That would be the only reason I would probably not order again."

2015-06-02

"I was looking for the best Price for a bag....you had what I wanted, im the color I wanted and the Price was right."

Share ManVentureOutpost.com's store rating

ManVentureOutpost.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ManVentureOutpost.com is a merchant member
ManVentureOutpost.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,715 merchant members.