• ManVentureOutpo

Product & services pricing Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.55/10 7.55/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.43/10 6.43/10

"I recently purchased a fishing reel from ManVentureOutpost. To their credit, they had the best price and they delivered the reel within 8 days. HOWEVER, when I made the initial online transaction it said that "a confirmation email has been sent". I checked and no email was received, and none was captured in my spam folder. I checked their website, and learned that they will accept NO customer service phone calls, all communication must be through email. I sent a request for order confirmation to the customer service department. No reply after 24 hours so I sent another request - again no reply.

I received the reel in the mail this week. It came in an envelope with no bubble wrap and nothing to protect the manufacturers box, which was partially crushed. Horrible way to treat a $109 purchase!

I would gladly go back and pay the extra $8 to buy from the well known competitor, who has an exceelent history of customer service and communication.

"Good experience so far. I may do more business with you guys if everything works well with this order!"

"Excellent prices, fast shipping and very good customer service."

"very satisfied with speed of transaction a cost of item."

"you guys have great prices for us and you guys are fast at shipping thank you darrell"

"The shipping is really high. That would be the only reason I would probably not order again."

"I was looking for the best Price for a bag....you had what I wanted, im the color I wanted and the Price was right."

"Easy to use website. A friend recommended your site!"

"n/a..............................................."

"can't tell you anything til it shows up...
please send tracking #

"very quick site, easy to go thru, great prices, will shop again"

"It was fast and easy. It was ease to find what I wanted."

"I dislike the name. Women shoot and hunt too. Need I say more? You shouldn't force anyone to fill out a feedback form before they can place their order. Just because of that, I'm not rating you as high as I may have. You should ask for ratings after the product is delivered so potential customers have a better idea who and what they are dealing with."

Rep reply posted May-30-2015

manventure, ManVentureOutpost.com rep has responded

“We mean no offense, my wife loves the name and loves the outdoors too! Thanks for your business.”

"So far so good. I found your site on a google search for the best price on this particular item. With the 5% discount I get the best price possible on a NEW product in less than 1 minute."

"I found the product I was looking for at a good low price."

Share ManVentureOutpost.com's store rating

ManVentureOutpost.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ManVentureOutpost.com is a merchant member
ManVentureOutpost.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,851 merchant members.