Stores > ManVentureOutpost.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.89/10 6.89/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10

Holsters

"Wanted to buy 3DeSantis holsters, but could only find two. Sent two emails but never heard back. Wanted to talk to a representative but couldn't."

2016-02-06

"Always great prices and service"

Great price, easy website

"Great price on a product that sells for way more elsewhere. Website is easy to navigate as well. Thanks MVO!"

Easy shopping

"Good website, good prices,"

2016-02-05

Best price on ammo and shipping

"Shopping for 5.56x45 62gr FMJ and having the best prices brought me here. The shipping costs were so low, I added in some 9mm 115gr FMJ and the shipping costs dropped even more. Fantastic!"

2016-02-05

Great experience on my first purchase

"Asked to be emailed when product came available, they did so and for my first purchase it was a breeze. "

**BEWARE** ManVenture Worst Customer Service

"Let me start by saying as most consumers, I look to find products of good quality, price, selection and service. ManVenture Outpost at first glance seem to hit those points, however price and selection is all crap when you can't get any support or response to Emails; which if don't know is the only contact method. My story is I purchased an NFA item on 1/9/2016,realized a coupon code was not applied and tried to email customer service, after 2 days no response. Sent another email 2/1/2016, again no response in 72hrs. By this time ManVenture has already processed my payment on 2/2/2016; up to this point 96hrs no contact no order status update nothing! Finally on 2/3/2016 I send an email demanding some kind of response or for them to cancel and refund my order. The business ethics of ManVenture Outpost and customer service is the worst encountered in many years and will never recommend to anyone or buy here again. We all work too hard and when it comes time to make purchases, we should not compromise to save a few dollars or you end up with more companies like ManVenture Outpost."

This review was modified by gstspooler on February 05 2016 12:35:52 PM

Low price

"A friend recommended this site.
Online experience was good.

2016-02-05

"Just looking for the part - you guys had it the cheapest. I ordered one previously, but was sent the 7.62 version. Please make sure it is the 5.56 version. Thanks! "

2016-02-04

Supper Fast shopping

"Shopping was made fast and easy. I look forward to shopping here again. "

shipping kind of spendy.

"shipping was a bit expensive"

Cheapest!

"Found exactly what I was looking for brand new for less than used on ebay, gunbroker, and armslist. Definitely found my new go-to site!"

Cheapest!

2016-02-02

"I tried to select don't know for the rate the customer service overall and I didn't need to talk to them but it wouldn't let me select don't know."

2016-02-01

DON'T SHOP HERE - THEY STEAL

"This is the first time I have taken the time out of my day to write a review for a business.
This is the worst buying experience I have had in my life.
All I want is a refund for the order that I returned to them over a month ago.
They won't respond to my emails; not even to tell me to go f*ck myself.
They do not have a functional phone number - just an answering machine that requests that you send an email.
There is no customer service whatsoever.
Why would you support a business who couldn't care less about their customers?
This company will steal your money and you will never hear from them again.

This review was modified by john.smith. on February 01 2016 07:36:09 PM

Share ManVentureOutpost.com's store rating

ManVentureOutpost.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ManVentureOutpost.com is a merchant member
ManVentureOutpost.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,633 merchant members.