• ManVentureOutpo ManVentureOutpost.com Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.20/10 8.20/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.70/10 7.70/10

"I think the shipping charges are overstated. A six dollar package of CO2 cartridges that cost over $12 to ship...WOW"

"Not many places offer these products at this price."

"This is my first order with ManVenture and I did not interact with Customer Service. I hold my evaluation until I receive my order."

"ManVentureOutdoor.com prices are highly competitive to other vendors and retailers. I recently purchase a Cold Steel Kukri Machete at more than 30% off MSRP. Price wise I am completely satisfied with this website and will be shopping here constantly in the near future ( And I hope its very near )"

"I have shopped with ManVentureOutpost several times over the past several years and have always been extremely satisfied with the quality of their product, their service, and their prices."

"Found coupons online. Didn't work, even though none appeared to be out of date. Wasted time. Wrote your customer service and getting a straight yes-or-no answer to Qs about coupons was like dentistry. And, guys, if you want an invoice's number on this questionnaire, find a way to automate the transfer so you put it on yourselves instead of making us look it up, please."

"Easy to find what I was looking for. The best price on the web.
thank you........

"Good experience on custom parts. Quick shipping. "

"You can consider it my fault since I did not understand how to apply/where to apply the coupon…that being the case I missed out on buying the 1500 yd Fireline 6 lbs. and waited until the next morning to order."

"Great but I need my order delivered by USPS so package will be locked in mail box and not set on front porch thank you."

"Always a great company!, fast shipping, good customer support."

"i prefer to use amex.
and i missed the discount screen and could not back up.
other than than i will rate after i receive the item

"Great shopping experience "

"I'm a first time buyer, maybe I will be able to update this review after shopping here for several years, I am impressed so far."

"N/A on customer service because i did not have to use them."

Share ManVentureOutpost.com's store rating

ManVentureOutpost.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ManVentureOutpost.com is a merchant member
ManVentureOutpost.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,713 merchant members.