Product & services pricing Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10

"I purchased a 5.11 Rush 72 back pack from this vendor. My first purchase ever from them so I was a little concerned. To my surprise the product was delivered sooner than expected and it was the latest version not some older one that had been sitting around. The price was by far the best I could find. I saved over $65 over Amazon or anyone else."

"I ordered a set of Warne scope rings late on the evening of 23 May and knew I would not get a response until after Memorial Day. Received an email on 27 May that my order was being processed and was "in the Warehouse". I had reservations about the ambiguous response, especially after reading some of the reviews here. 29 May my order was sitting on my doorstep. The order was complete, correct, and I was pleasantly surprised by the good experience."

modified review This review was modified by youexxbee on May 31 2014 08:32:27 AM

"The worst customer experience ever. My purchase was April 22 and I returned unopened unused items the next day, or at least i tried.. it took about a week to get an RMA number. After sending items ( my cost) it took till May 20th before refund appeared. (minus $20+ dollars). I had to write several times and call ... I will never order from this company again...."

modified review This review was modified by puerman on May 21 2014 04:31:27 PM

"The worst for returns I ever seen. They state they take no phone calls, that way they don't have to answer you. I needed a small item returned, filled out the return form and sent it. We answer all e-mails in two days is on their web site, 5 days no response, so I resend the form, another 5 / 6 days no response, I find their phone number and call. They say, oh we've been so busy, we'll send you a RMA number. 3 days later. Brandon writes me and says, send me the tracking number and I'll get going on your refund. I sent him the tracking number. Another e-mail, phone call, and 4 weeks later the credited my card. I never wrote a review for anyone before, but this company is so slow and when you talk to them on the phone it's like your bothering them. they may have low prices on some stuff, but it's not worth the aggravation if you need to return something. Manventureoutpost needs to take a look at Amazon for customer service. There are a lot better places to spend your money than Manventureoutpost. I strongly suggest you find them"

modified review This review was modified by akajr on May 12 2014 04:53:36 PM

"Kit was missing bolt handle. Had to go through ATI per Man Ventures Customer service. Big hassle. "

"Wish I would have checked here before ordering. They showed 86 of the item I ordered one of and a week later they still have not shipped it. Of course they do not hesitate billing you within 24 hrs. They have great prices but beware, read the fine print about shipping charges and times that they WAIT to ship your item out. Too bad your forced to give them any stars at all."

modified review This review was modified by Jb92 on April 10 2014 12:07:11 PM

"Incredibly slow shipping it's been two weeks and i'm still waiting, incompetent and rude customer service that will offer you nothing but excuses and will screw you over if there is any problem at all. I will never buy from them ever again. the $15 I saved was not worth the aggravation!!"

modified review This review was modified by reviewpro3 on January 14 2014 03:32:48 PM

"Took this company over 7 business days just to ship my one-item order. Yes, they were about two dollars cheaper than e-bay or Amazon, so I thought I would give them a try. My mistake. When I contacted customer service, they responded quickly (which is good), but basically stated "we told you so". I will never order from again. If you need to return, the return process is laborious, and they will deduct shipping even if you didn't initially pay for it. If you can buy something from E-bay or Amazon for just a few dollars more, I highly recommend you so so. Both of those companies have much better overall ratings, return policies, customer service and ship much sooner. I wish I had."

modified review This review was modified by bullshit47477 on December 27 2013 09:19:16 AM

"A malfuntion disallowed initial shipment of my order, but a phone call was all that was needed to correct the problem. My shipment arrived shortly thereafter. An impressive company in this day and age. Recommend them to anyone seeking any of their products!
J.L.

"Product received was damaged and possibly used. The exchange process was extremely laborious, ultimately resulting in added cost and time on my part. "

"great doing business with them"

"Got my order today 8-16-2013 I placed my order on 8-07-2013 every thing was correct.The price was good.I placed other orders of basically the same thing (crossbow cables) on the same date but recieved them much sooner 8-12-2013.That is my only complaint. I was not in a hurry to receive my order so it didn't matter. Thank you"

"Items requested showed few in-stock after placing order after a week I noticed order was still processing on order status when I emailed store found that one of my items was not in stock and will ship when comes in. If I would of known this ahead of time I would of went somewhere else. Need to Keep their customers up to date on there order status."

"quick turnover, good price, will buy again"

"Product was listed as being double digit "In Stock". They had to wait to receive the product from the manufacture before they could ship it to me. Appears "In Stock" means something totally different to them than it does the rest of the world. Ordered on a Sat, didn't ship until Friday, $12 shipping and not scheduled to receive until Tues. Just doesn't compare to other suppliers I've dealt with. Price was the best and they did respond to e-mail so "satisfied and dissatisfied both" about sums it up. I'll give them 3 stars, looks elsewhere if in a hurry."

ManVentureOutpost.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ManVentureOutpost.com is not a merchant member
ManVentureOutpost.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!