• Rating 5.00/10 933 reviews

ManVentureOutpost.com is not a merchant member
    ManVentureOutpost.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • ManVentureOutpost.com contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10

"Wish I would have checked here before ordering. They showed 86 of the item I ordered one of and a week later they still have not shipped it. Of course they do not hesitate billing you within 24 hrs. They have great prices but beware, read the fine print about shipping charges and times that they WAIT to ship your item out. Too bad your forced to give them any stars at all."

modified review This review was modified by Jb92 on April 10 2014 12:07:11 PM

"Incredibly slow shipping it's been two weeks and i'm still waiting, incompetent and rude customer service that will offer you nothing but excuses and will screw you over if there is any problem at all. I will never buy from them ever again. the $15 I saved was not worth the aggravation!!"

modified review This review was modified by reviewpro3 on January 14 2014 03:32:48 PM

"Took this company over 7 business days just to ship my one-item order. Yes, they were about two dollars cheaper than e-bay or Amazon, so I thought I would give them a try. My mistake. When I contacted customer service, they responded quickly (which is good), but basically stated "we told you so". I will never order from again. If you need to return, the return process is laborious, and they will deduct shipping even if you didn't initially pay for it. If you can buy something from E-bay or Amazon for just a few dollars more, I highly recommend you so so. Both of those companies have much better overall ratings, return policies, customer service and ship much sooner. I wish I had."

modified review This review was modified by bullshit47477 on December 27 2013 09:19:16 AM

"Product received was damaged and possibly used. The exchange process was extremely laborious, ultimately resulting in added cost and time on my part. "

"great doing business with them"

"Got my order today 8-16-2013 I placed my order on 8-07-2013 every thing was correct.The price was good.I placed other orders of basically the same thing (crossbow cables) on the same date but recieved them much sooner 8-12-2013.That is my only complaint. I was not in a hurry to receive my order so it didn't matter. Thank you"

"Items requested showed few in-stock after placing order after a week I noticed order was still processing on order status when I emailed store found that one of my items was not in stock and will ship when comes in. If I would of known this ahead of time I would of went somewhere else. Need to Keep their customers up to date on there order status."

"quick turnover, good price, will buy again"

"Product was listed as being double digit "In Stock". They had to wait to receive the product from the manufacture before they could ship it to me. Appears "In Stock" means something totally different to them than it does the rest of the world. Ordered on a Sat, didn't ship until Friday, $12 shipping and not scheduled to receive until Tues. Just doesn't compare to other suppliers I've dealt with. Price was the best and they did respond to e-mail so "satisfied and dissatisfied both" about sums it up. I'll give them 3 stars, looks elsewhere if in a hurry."

"very fast shipment thanks"

"Outstanding. Best price and Shipped the next day!"

"Everything was straightforward and quick. Items arrived were correct and timely based on my shipping selection. Price was great."

"My last 2 orders convinced me never to order from manventure ever again. Incorrect item sent on one order and order canceled the second, poor customer service and incompetent company... I ordered 50 round boxes of ammo, received 20 round boxes of ammo. I offered to exchange the ammo I received for the ammo I ordered and provided their customer service a screenshot of order to prove I ordered the 50 round boxes of ammo. Customer service only asked me to return the ammo -as we can easily sell the ammo as it is- and I would have to eat over $30 in shipping. Customer service offered no other option, not even an apology for selling something which they did not have and sending me something I did not order which was worth only a small fraction of what I paid. They know it is currently a 'sellers market' and will not hesitate to rip you off. I risked another order hoping the previous was a fluke... I ordered 10 boxes of ammo and upon completion of my order, they still showed over 500 in stock. 6 hours later I received an email stating they were canceling my order since they did not have enough in stock. Incompetence and inexcusable. I will not be ordering from this company again and would advise others to do the same...low prices lure you in so they can waste your time and money."

modified review This review was modified by Mike25mo on August 28 2013 04:38:32 PM

"Ammo came quickly in good condition; I'm happy."

"ManVenture Outpost sent my order in record time. The Gunmate GM22404 rifle cases arrived in 3 business days and were exactly what I ordered, and for a good price to boot. That's all I have good to say about my experience with MVOP. I had already purchased one GM22404 from a local retailer and liked the case so much, I decided to buy 3 more from MVOP. The problem comes with the fact that the 3 cases I received were folded 180 degrees in a box half the size of the case(s). What a shame. The otherwise smooth and stiff soft case is turned into a floppy case that now has major folds and creases in the center of the case. My fault - I asked 4 hours after placing the order on a Friday evening if they would ship the cases flat without folding them. My order was processed on the following Monday morning and 2 hours later I received a response that MVOP's distributor ships them folded, 'sorry for the inconvenience' was the response I got. Four emails later I was informed that MVOP would issue a full refund if I shipped them back but nothing was mentioned about my original shipping cost or the shipping cost to send the cases back. In my situation I had payed $11.99 to ship them to me and probably at least the same amount to send them back. So, $24.00 later I will receive a refund of $37.00 for spending $24.00, for a net refund of $13.00? Since this transaction, I have contacted the manufacturer and asked about how they ship their Gunmate cases. 'In a flat box so the cases are not folded' was the response I got. The Gunmate rep did ask who the seller and distributor was who was shipping their cases this way. I didn't have an answer as to who the MVOP distributor was, but when I mentioned that MVOP shipped them folded since their distributor folds them in the first place, the comment I got was 'that's a shame.' Note: not all of the internet sellers of Gunmate cases folds them (or their distributors fold them) Wish I would have known this before ordering them from MVOP. Of course if I ever considered a soft rifle case in a retail store and saw the heavy creases in the case, I wouldn't purchase it, period. Oh well, live and learn I guess. It looks like MVOP has some excellent prices on most of it's products. And as stated above, ships in quick time. But, if you order a soft rifle case and don't want it to be all wrinkled and stretched out when you receive it, look elsewhere. Thanks for reading."