"placed an order, entered a coupon code (accepted) payment info (accepted) submitted the order....then i get an email confirmation saying that i paid double what it should have been! AFTER my order had been placed they decided that my coupon code shouldn't have been accepted, instead of contacting me or cancelling my order they just charged me what they wanted to charge me. ABSOLUTELY NOT OK I contacted CS several times (via email and FB, they hung up on me when i called) and was told 'your coupon was invalid' without ever responding to my requests to cancel or the fact that it wasn't ok to overcharge me, then today i get a shipping confirmation. Have filed paypal dispute over the difference in price."

modified review This review was modified by oofragileoo on April 21 2014 06:12:32 PM

"They have great items at good prices. The biggest issue I have is the shipping, it's awful. It took over a month for them to ship one of my items."

modified review This review was modified by Addiek on August 05 2013 02:05:56 PM

"Sold me a subscription to PBS which only works in the USA. In my address information I entered my Canadian address. Their billing system should have picked up that I was ineligible.

I got an answer from them that I should have read the fine print. Yeah right, where was their due diligence in selling a geographically restricted product.

I call this one an unscrupulous dealer.

"This one of the deal sites I check daily if I'm on yhe lookoit for something particular or a gift. I boight a set of history documentaries deeply discounted for my history buff brother that he loves. The shipping time was good, price great and as described."

MamaBargains.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

MamaBargains.com is not a merchant member
MamaBargains.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!