MamaBargains.com Reviews - mamabargains.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 5.00/10 3 reviews

MamaBargains.com is not a merchant member
MamaBargains.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

Rating 6/103/5

"They have great items at good prices. The biggest issue I have is the shipping, it's awful. It took over a month for them to ship one of my items."

modified review This review was modified by Addiek on August 05 2013 02:05:56 PM

"Sold me a subscription to PBS which only works in the USA. In my address information I entered my Canadian address. Their billing system should have picked up that I was ineligible.

I got an answer from them that I should have read the fine print. Yeah right, where was their due diligence in selling a geographically restricted product.

I call this one an unscrupulous dealer.

"This one of the deal sites I check daily if I'm on yhe lookoit for something particular or a gift. I boight a set of history documentaries deeply discounted for my history buff brother that he loves. The shipping time was good, price great and as described."