• Address: 4407 Lowell Blvd
    • Fax: 303-433-1420

Product & services pricing Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.88/10 9.88/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.88/10 9.88/10

"Having never shopped at MakeUp Mania before, I wasn't sure what to expect. I had been looking for the Ben Nye Powder everywhere and finally decided I'd give MakeUp Mania a try because the site was easy to navigate, prices were great and shipping was cheap.
I didn't expect my order to ship and be delivered SO quickly. One of the quickest orders I've ever received. I was thoroughly impressed. Can't wait to place my next order.

"This is a great store, the prices are accesible and they have brands that others stores dont have in stock. I like this store because it has different options of size products and even sample size. The shipping cost is also accesible while others stores charge outrageous amounts. The shipping speed is also great. Now I know where to buy my beauty supplies ;)"

"Amazing. I love this website! I'm a makeup artist and I buy from this website a lot. They have all of the best products without the extra cost you get from most other websites. They ship fast and cheap! I'm always impressed and satisfied with my decision to use makeup mania! Search la femme and Ben Nye! You can't go wrong. "

"Just received my order!
Its exactly as what was on your website and the package was in great condition!
Thank you!

"Very fast shipping. Great prices and service!"

"I will definitely order from this company again. The William Tuttle products I needed are difficult to find and while they cost a few more dollars at MakeUPMania than at a completing site, the shipping more than made up the difference. The shipping costs are low and delivery speedy. I am so happy to discovered this source for my makeup."

"My order was being processed when they were starting up the new site. They had a hiccup in sending out my order and were good at corresponding via email and phone. Chris was very courteous and helpful. When they were out of a certain blush color I ordered they promptly emailed me. I very much love makeupmania! They ship quickly, have great prices (and also do price matches) and wonderful customer service. I am a long time customer and will continue to be one with their stellar service and MuMoolah kickback.
The only complaint I have is.. I absolutely love the deluxe sample trials as I use to just order 3 different shades and bite the extra costs and waste of wrong colored makeup BUT the first time (ORDER #210) I ordered they had enough to try out on my full face 2-3 times where as this time I ordered (ORDER #119454) it was hardly enough to do one full covered face and both the powder containers had not even enough to do a half face. Very disappointing as I cannot even try it for a day to see how the powder wears on my skin type.

"This is my second time ordering a product from makeup mania. Everything was so simple! And the product came sooner than expected as they usually ship within 24 hours after the order has been placed!! I have absolutely no complaints and will be ordering from them in the future!! "

"I ordered 4 La Femme Blushes (Purple Passion, Mulberry, Orange, Cinnabar) and a 4 pan palette. The products are high quality and extremely affordable, and the shipping was fast! I will be ordering from MakeUpMania again!"

"makeupmania really has come along way, i luv your service and all of bennye products. i got my products in the mail today and that was quicker than i thought it was going to be. great new look , great service,and great experience.i will be ordering from again. thank u.

"I love to buy from makeupmania - fast shipping, very reasonable prices and items as ordered. "

"Always a great experience with MakeUpMania, courteous and efficient! Chris the manager is great. "

"Great experience - fast shipping, very reasonable prices and items as ordered."

"This was actually my very first order from MakeupMania!(: I loved it! I ordered the cake mascara as this was actually the only website where I could find such a vintage beauty at such a great price. im so happy with how quick the order arrived and in such cute packaging !!:D. Totally sooner than I expected and it was the best pick-me-up for me as I tend to get irritated during this hot weather. What better than to walk out to find my order has arrived . I placed orders on other websites the same day as well that have yet to arrive :/ should have stuck with Makeup Mania and sure will next time !!!!!!!!"

"Always have an easy time with this company. I get what I need fast and they never get my order wrong. I can be out of product and know I can receive a fresh batch within a day or two. Awesome prices keep me coming back too. I highly recommend MakeUpMania for any professional makeup project you have."

MakeUpMania is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MakeUpMania is a merchant member
MakeUpMania participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,858 merchant members.