• MakeUpMania

• Phone: 303-433-3400
    • Customer Support: 303-433-3400
    • Business Hours: M-S 10-6 Closed Sundays
    • Fax: 303-433-1420

"The WORST, HORRIBLE customer service by the owner!!! I found Ban Nye Banana powder 3oz is sold for $13 on their web site, so I placed 4 (separate transaction) orders. It was a great deal compare to other places. That's why I ordered. I received 4 separate order confirmation e-mails, then 4 separate receipts, and my card was charged 4 separate transactions. Next I received the e-mails notifying me the 2 of them were shipped. I was curious why not all the 4. I decided to wait over the weekend, then I received the e-mail which says that the price was wrong so if I want the smaller one or pay extra to get the one I ordered? I replied that it was their mistake, if any stores make that kind of mistakes, they have to sell the item with the price shown to customers, because that would be a false advertisement and fraud. So my husband called them and complained, guess what? The owner Eva Marie Denst spoke to my husband, and they refused to send those items, AFTER they sent me the receipts and charged my card!!! Usually most of companies would charge to the card when they are ready to ship. But this company, no. They charge right away, then found mistake on their end, and try to justify. No even apologies about it. And top of that, this lady told my husband "I have a family in Saudi Arabia, so sue us or do whatever you want!" NEVER buy anything from this store! And I found out their "right" asking price for this product is $1 more than other places! "

This review was modified by makeup619 on June 30 2015 11:35:28 AM

"This is a great company to deal with! I'll admit that I was skeptical at first because I had never heard of them before & their prices on Ben Nye Luxury Powder was super low compared to other sites. But I paid with PayPal just in case & gave it a go. I ordered the Ben Nye Luxury Powder in "Banana" shade (yes, because of all of the hype); after I ordered it I watched a few youtube videos about how it should not be used with light skin tones because the Banana is just the SHADE not the type of powder. I called the toll free # & the lady from the retail store was SO HELPFUL. She helped me decide which color I should get & I had it within two days. Wonderful site & reseller, very helpful & personal. Will deal with again!"

"Fantastic products and range - quick ordering process and hassle free, really quick shipping and delivery and all at a really low cost. Couldn't ask for more."

"Amazed at how fast my package got delivered. And it was neatly packaged. Will definitely order from Makeupmania.com in the future. "

"A great online store, professional products, good service. And they post to Australia AWESOME!!!"

"I was so stoked that make up mania had the ben nye products that I was looking for! The site was easy to maneuver and my order came quickly- although I was quite impatient waiting for them to come! I would recommend make up mania and will shop here again. "

"Quick and efficient! Fast shipping!"

"I received my order very quickly. The price of the product I bought and the shipping rate was very reasonable. I would not hesitate to order from MakeupMania again!"

"Recently ordered something from Makeup Mania that I was unable to purchase at Sephora, Ulta, Macys etc. because they do not carry it. Was a good experience, cheap shipping, and got my product within just three days. Great website for makeup lovers who want to purchase products not found in most cosmetic retailers. "

"Having never shopped at MakeUp Mania before, I wasn't sure what to expect. I had been looking for the Ben Nye Powder everywhere and finally decided I'd give MakeUp Mania a try because the site was easy to navigate, prices were great and shipping was cheap.
I didn't expect my order to ship and be delivered SO quickly. One of the quickest orders I've ever received. I was thoroughly impressed. Can't wait to place my next order.

"This is a great store, the prices are accesible and they have brands that others stores dont have in stock. I like this store because it has different options of size products and even sample size. The shipping cost is also accesible while others stores charge outrageous amounts. The shipping speed is also great. Now I know where to buy my beauty supplies ;)"

"Amazing. I love this website! I'm a makeup artist and I buy from this website a lot. They have all of the best products without the extra cost you get from most other websites. They ship fast and cheap! I'm always impressed and satisfied with my decision to use makeup mania! Search la femme and Ben Nye! You can't go wrong. "

"Just received my order!
Its exactly as what was on your website and the package was in great condition!
Thank you!

"Very fast shipping. Great prices and service!"

"I will definitely order from this company again. The William Tuttle products I needed are difficult to find and while they cost a few more dollars at MakeUPMania than at a completing site, the shipping more than made up the difference. The shipping costs are low and delivery speedy. I am so happy to discovered this source for my makeup."

Share MakeUpMania's store rating

MakeUpMania is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

MakeUpMania is not a merchant member
MakeUpMania does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!