Stores > MakeUpMania

• Customer Support: 303-433-3400
    • Business Hours: M-S 10-6 Closed Sundays
    • Fax: 303-433-1420

Product & services pricing Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

"The blushes arrived on time and am so impressed with them."

"Exactly what I ordered and fast shipping! Thank you!"

Exactly what I wanted

"I am a fan of LA femme products I love the matted black eye shadow I am a dancer so looking good is a must I definitely recommend this company.."

Rep reply posted Sep-20-2016

A rep from MakeUpMania, makeupmania, has responded

“Thank you for your review. We love that as a professional dancer, the La Femme shadows hold up for you! Have a gorgeous day! :)”

Great customer service!

"Kudos to MakeUpMania for having such great customer service! Meg M was so helpful answering all my questions and providing great recommendations! That girl knows her makeup. I couldn't be happier."

This review was modified by SASworski on September 02 2016 04:09:56 PM

Meg mania

"Had such a great experience. Meg was so helpful and was so patient with all my silly questions. I learned a lot and will definitely continue to shop with makeup mania!! "

This review was modified by Chloelouisekitty on August 31 2016 05:35:27 PM

Meg a customer service wonder woman

"Meg was so helpful and kind. She had an answer to all my questions and made some time for a little giggling and elbow rubbing, if you will. She made my experience with make up mania a good one I will def be using them in the future for my make up needs "

This review was modified by Pshultz on August 27 2016 05:57:29 AM

"This is a great company to deal with! I'll admit that I was skeptical at first because I had never heard of them before & their prices on Ben Nye Luxury Powder was super low compared to other sites. But I paid with PayPal just in case & gave it a go. I ordered the Ben Nye Luxury Powder in "Banana" shade (yes, because of all of the hype); after I ordered it I watched a few youtube videos about how it should not be used with light skin tones because the Banana is just the SHADE not the type of powder. I called the toll free # & the lady from the retail store was SO HELPFUL. She helped me decide which color I should get & I had it within two days. Wonderful site & reseller, very helpful & personal. Will deal with again!"

"Fantastic products and range - quick ordering process and hassle free, really quick shipping and delivery and all at a really low cost. Couldn't ask for more."

"Amazed at how fast my package got delivered. And it was neatly packaged. Will definitely order from Makeupmania.com in the future. "

"A great online store, professional products, good service. And they post to Australia AWESOME!!!"

"I was so stoked that make up mania had the ben nye products that I was looking for! The site was easy to maneuver and my order came quickly- although I was quite impatient waiting for them to come! I would recommend make up mania and will shop here again. "

"Quick and efficient! Fast shipping!"

"I received my order very quickly. The price of the product I bought and the shipping rate was very reasonable. I would not hesitate to order from MakeupMania again!"

"Recently ordered something from Makeup Mania that I was unable to purchase at Sephora, Ulta, Macys etc. because they do not carry it. Was a good experience, cheap shipping, and got my product within just three days. Great website for makeup lovers who want to purchase products not found in most cosmetic retailers. "

"Having never shopped at MakeUp Mania before, I wasn't sure what to expect. I had been looking for the Ben Nye Powder everywhere and finally decided I'd give MakeUp Mania a try because the site was easy to navigate, prices were great and shipping was cheap.
I didn't expect my order to ship and be delivered SO quickly. One of the quickest orders I've ever received. I was thoroughly impressed. Can't wait to place my next order.

Share MakeUpMania's store rating

MakeUpMania is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MakeUpMania is a merchant member
MakeUpMania participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.