Stores > MakeUpMania

• Fax: 303-433-1420

Product & services pricing Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10

2016-11-22

Great service, fast shipping

"Even though I knew my RCMA colorless powder would be on order, I was impressed with the communication and prompt delivery of my items, which arrived as described in great condition. Will order again."

This review was modified by rcfulton on November 22 2016 03:55:58 PM

2016-11-20

Great!

"Everything came as described!"

2016-11-18

didn't receive some of my order

"My order was shipped in 2 forms because it wasn't completely ready but unfortunately I didn't get the second one. "

Fast shipping great product

"It was exactly what I was expecting and shipped super fast. "

2016-11-18

They actually sell the real product

"Great customer service their products are authentic over all experience supurb!!! Fantastic!!! "

Great from the beginning

"Received my order within 3-4 days with no issues. Payment was a breeze and the packaging was secure. I also love how I remained informed about where my order was up until delivery! "

not all that

"The eye dye drops did not change the color one bit. "

2016-11-18

Fast shipping saved my under-eye creases!

"I ordered the banana powder and was so excited to try it out! The shipping was great and I'm happy about my purchase. It definitely keeps my makeup in place, but still trying to figure out how to "bake" and an easier way to get it out of the bottle without making a little mess. Other than that, good purchase. I may try the one with no color next time. "

2016-10-28

Fantastic Customer Service

"MUM has some of the best employees I've ever come into contact with. Over the top- accommodating. They tracked my package through UPS when the post office wouldn't help me, and got back to me very promptly. Their products are great as well! A++++"

This review was modified by Mariahjeffery on October 28 2016 03:38:33 PM

2016-09-21

"The blushes arrived on time and am so impressed with them."

2016-09-14

"Exactly what I ordered and fast shipping! Thank you!"

2016-09-14

Exactly what I wanted

"I am a fan of LA femme products I love the matted black eye shadow I am a dancer so looking good is a must I definitely recommend this company.."

Rep reply posted Sep-20-2016

A rep from MakeUpMania, makeupmania, has responded

“Thank you for your review. We love that as a professional dancer, the La Femme shadows hold up for you! Have a gorgeous day! :)”

2016-09-02

Great customer service!

"Kudos to MakeUpMania for having such great customer service! Meg M was so helpful answering all my questions and providing great recommendations! That girl knows her makeup. I couldn't be happier."

This review was modified by SASworski on September 02 2016 04:09:56 PM

2016-08-31

Meg mania

"Had such a great experience. Meg was so helpful and was so patient with all my silly questions. I learned a lot and will definitely continue to shop with makeup mania!! "

This review was modified by Chloelouisekitty on August 31 2016 05:35:27 PM

2016-08-27

Meg a customer service wonder woman

"Meg was so helpful and kind. She had an answer to all my questions and made some time for a little giggling and elbow rubbing, if you will. She made my experience with make up mania a good one I will def be using them in the future for my make up needs "

This review was modified by Pshultz on August 27 2016 05:57:29 AM

Share MakeUpMania's store rating

MakeUpMania is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MakeUpMania is a merchant member
MakeUpMania participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,606 merchant members.