Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 9.74/10 200 reviews

MakeUpMania is a merchant member
    MakeUpMania participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • MakeUpMania contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 8.55/10 8.55/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.86/10 9.86/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"This is the best professional makeup site i have ever purchase from and their shipping is very prompt "

"Shipping was fast and reasonably priced. Good communication from the store {emailed invoice, shipping information, etc}, and the product was exactly what I was after. Pricing was roughly the same as other online retailers, but the shipping wasn't ridiculous. Thank you, I will most definitely order through MakeUpMania again!"

"Initally heard about the site from a youtube makeup video. I ordered la femme blushes and it arrived well packaged (no damages)and in record time. I ordered on tuesday and got it by thursday. I have never received online order that fast without having to pay a premium. The shipping fee was also very reasonable in comparison to other online sites."

"I order a 12-well Palette along with 12 La Femme Blush-on-Rouge pots and I was e-mailed and called about my order due to out-of-stock colors. In addition, I was asked if I wanted to convert the pots to only pan form so they can fit into the palette, which I happily agreed to and I was told over the phone I would be refunded $7.56 the same day. There was no problem. I did not mind the colors were out of stock, but they accommodated me saying they would partially ship what they had until everything else because available. However, a week later, I am still receiving e-mails about my order, how I want it shipped and whether or not I want pots or pan form. I just spoke with someone over the phone about this issue last week and from what I know, half my order was never shipped and I never got a refund. I'm confused about what my status is since I was told everything was fixed last week. This is my first time buying from MakeUpMania and it didn't bother me that they ran out of stock of my items. I appreciated the phone call and customer service at the time but now, there is a lack of communication and the problem was never resolved when I was told it was? I am still waiting for a response. I ordered on Jan. 30, 2014 and it is now Feb. 12 and I was hoping I would get it before Valentine's Day, if not the following Monday, but it does not look like I will be getting any of my items any time soon. I just want a better communication system because as of right now, I am clueless about my order."

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-27-2014

makeupmania, MakeUpMania rep has responded

“HI Stephanie!
Thank you for bringing this to our attention!
I understand that Chris spoke to you and that your shipping was refunded and that your order was sent to you.
I hope that you received it fine and the you love your palette.
On our end - it seems we had a breakdown of communication and we apologize for that. If there is anything else we can do to make sure that you are happy with your experience - please do not hesitate to let us know. Thanks again !
Eva Marie @ MUM”

"I ordered the Ben Nye face powders in Topaz & Sienna and love them ! MakeUpMania have fast shipping and great customer service. It's always a pleasure to shop with them !

"Absolutely love MuM. Great prices, great selection and cheap shipping. Also the customer service is excellent and personal, feels great to get an actual respond instead of a automatic email."

"I have ordered from MakeUpMania about 3 times so far and each time, my order came fast (faster then I expected!) and my items were well packed. Nothing arrived broken and each time I got exactly what I ordered.

I had an issue with my payment and customer service was fast and helpful.

I ordered the La Femme blushes and I love them. I am a dark skinned WOC and they are well pigmented and show up very nicely when I use them. I have quite a few right now and I must say that I do not need or want any additional blushes - these are beautiful and comparable to the highest end brands I have seen. I even purchased a high end blush and for what I paid for it I could have gotten 10 La Femme Blushes and while I liked in in the store when I was sold on it, once I got it home, I felt foolish for paying so much for it and I couldn't even see it!

I LOVE MakeUpMania!

"I ordered Lafeeme Blush on Rouge in 5 different shades. I am deep skin tone ( dark skinned) and these blushes are very pigmented and they show up on my chocolate skin very well. I can also use them for eyeshadows. I am in love.. I am satisfied. Way to go for these shades and the price is affordable.. and with shipping priced at 2.90 you can not beat it anywhere especially drug store can not even compare prices..I will order again and this is not my first order."

"All I have to say is that I am really Happy I found out about "Makeup Mania" they have many great products at an affordable price. Not only that they also have $2.99 ground shipping! that's super great! Makeup Mania not only is great but they can send you free "simple samples" for you to test out if you are not sure on what product to buy. I received my items within 3 short days after I placed my order and I am truly impressed & satisfied. I have told and recommended Makeup Mania" to many many people. Thanks! so much! Xoxo"

"I bought The Ben Nye - Luxury powders. I am so happy that i chose MakeUpMania, fast shipping cheap shipping price. I thought it was going to take weeks, but i was wrong i took 3 business days! I am so HAPPY! Anyone buying from them- you will not be disappointed. Will purchase from them again!! :) Thanks MakeUpMania!!!! "

"Great Customer Service! I ordered on Thursday and received my order on Monday! I placed my order via phone and the young lady was very nice, didn't rush me and made me feel like she was happy that I called in. I haven't tried the product yet, but if it's anything like the service I know that it will be excellent. I am highly pleased and I will definitely order from them again."

"I bought a Ben Nye Powder Deluxe sample pack. I liked the powders. I am glad I did this because I was not sure about what color would work for me. Furthermore, there is a large enough quantity in the samples so that you can get a good feel for the powder.
The textures of the product is great. I am a dark WOC and the even the banana went on really nicely. The chestnut was a little too yellow (will use it to highlight). I have decided to buy the large ebony and banana. Will update this after using it for a while.

"I ordered the Topaz setting powder from Ben Nye's collection. I originally purchased it from a beauty site that charged $2 more. When I found the price for it on this site, I immediately cancelled! It was an awesome price for the size of the shaker. It arrived quicker than anything I've ever ordered online. I will be ordering again."

"I was very skeptical to order from MakeUpMania due to what I had heard from other makeup enthusiast. Im so glad I didn't listen! I ordered my products 2 days before a huge holiday and they shipped the same day. I received my products one day after the holiday. I'm very surprised by the shipping time considering that it only cost $2.99! I am beyond pleased with MakeUpMania and I cant wait to place my next order."

"Awesome! Cheapest price for banana powder including shipping! I got my package so fast (ordered on Friday and received it on Monday) So happy I ordered from makeup mania! You will not be disappointed! "