Stores > MakeUpMania

• Customer Support: 303-433-3400
    • Business Hours: M-S 10-6 Closed Sundays
    • Fax: 303-433-1420

2014-11-06

"This is a great company to deal with! I'll admit that I was skeptical at first because I had never heard of them before & their prices on Ben Nye Luxury Powder was super low compared to other sites. But I paid with PayPal just in case & gave it a go. I ordered the Ben Nye Luxury Powder in "Banana" shade (yes, because of all of the hype); after I ordered it I watched a few youtube videos about how it should not be used with light skin tones because the Banana is just the SHADE not the type of powder. I called the toll free # & the lady from the retail store was SO HELPFUL. She helped me decide which color I should get & I had it within two days. Wonderful site & reseller, very helpful & personal. Will deal with again!"

2014-09-11

"Fantastic products and range - quick ordering process and hassle free, really quick shipping and delivery and all at a really low cost. Couldn't ask for more."

2014-09-03

"Amazed at how fast my package got delivered. And it was neatly packaged. Will definitely order from Makeupmania.com in the future. "

2014-08-31

"A great online store, professional products, good service. And they post to Australia AWESOME!!!"

2014-08-27

"I was so stoked that make up mania had the ben nye products that I was looking for! The site was easy to maneuver and my order came quickly- although I was quite impatient waiting for them to come! I would recommend make up mania and will shop here again. "

2014-08-27

"Quick and efficient! Fast shipping!"

2014-08-25

"I received my order very quickly. The price of the product I bought and the shipping rate was very reasonable. I would not hesitate to order from MakeupMania again!"

2014-08-22

"Recently ordered something from Makeup Mania that I was unable to purchase at Sephora, Ulta, Macys etc. because they do not carry it. Was a good experience, cheap shipping, and got my product within just three days. Great website for makeup lovers who want to purchase products not found in most cosmetic retailers. "

2014-08-18

"Having never shopped at MakeUp Mania before, I wasn't sure what to expect. I had been looking for the Ben Nye Powder everywhere and finally decided I'd give MakeUp Mania a try because the site was easy to navigate, prices were great and shipping was cheap.
I didn't expect my order to ship and be delivered SO quickly. One of the quickest orders I've ever received. I was thoroughly impressed. Can't wait to place my next order.

2014-08-12

"This is a great store, the prices are accesible and they have brands that others stores dont have in stock. I like this store because it has different options of size products and even sample size. The shipping cost is also accesible while others stores charge outrageous amounts. The shipping speed is also great. Now I know where to buy my beauty supplies ;)"

2014-08-11

"Amazing. I love this website! I'm a makeup artist and I buy from this website a lot. They have all of the best products without the extra cost you get from most other websites. They ship fast and cheap! I'm always impressed and satisfied with my decision to use makeup mania! Search la femme and Ben Nye! You can't go wrong. "

2014-08-11

"Just received my order!
Its exactly as what was on your website and the package was in great condition!
Thank you!

2014-07-22

"Very fast shipping. Great prices and service!"

2014-07-18

"I will definitely order from this company again. The William Tuttle products I needed are difficult to find and while they cost a few more dollars at MakeUPMania than at a completing site, the shipping more than made up the difference. The shipping costs are low and delivery speedy. I am so happy to discovered this source for my makeup."

2014-07-17

"My order was being processed when they were starting up the new site. They had a hiccup in sending out my order and were good at corresponding via email and phone. Chris was very courteous and helpful. When they were out of a certain blush color I ordered they promptly emailed me. I very much love makeupmania! They ship quickly, have great prices (and also do price matches) and wonderful customer service. I am a long time customer and will continue to be one with their stellar service and MuMoolah kickback.
The only complaint I have is.. I absolutely love the deluxe sample trials as I use to just order 3 different shades and bite the extra costs and waste of wrong colored makeup BUT the first time (ORDER #210) I ordered they had enough to try out on my full face 2-3 times where as this time I ordered (ORDER #119454) it was hardly enough to do one full covered face and both the powder containers had not even enough to do a half face. Very disappointing as I cannot even try it for a day to see how the powder wears on my skin type.

Share MakeUpMania's store rating

MakeUpMania is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MakeUpMania is a merchant member
MakeUpMania participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,537 merchant members.