Stores > MakeStickers.com

• Fax: 708-614-1974

Product & services pricing Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.95/10 9.95/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.95/10 9.95/10

"Great and fast process. Loved it. "

"I'm very satisfied with their service, from beginning to end it was a super easy process.
Choosing the style was fast and easy, price was very fair and shipping was faster than I expected.
From now on any of my online purchasers for stickers will be from MakeStickers.com
I am very satisfied with there service!

"MakeStickers.com is the best custom sticker company on the web. They always provide high quality materials that keep their color and durability when exposed to the outside elements. The customer service is top notch and I can always count on MakeStickers.com to ship my order to me in record time, every time."

"Very happy with the entire order process and the excellent and intuitive web site.

Had some image issues on my end that Jessica fixed and that personal service really was the icing on the cake for me. Great expierence.

Stickers arrived earlier than expected and the results were excellent. We are now rocking corporate stickers on our notebooks now and couldn't be happier.

"Very satisfied with the work and detail put into making the stickers! And very prompt delivery"

"Thrilled with the product. Delivery was less than 24 hours from when I ordered. Couldn't ask for anything better than that. Kept me in the loop via email every step of the way. Just fantastic. I passed on their info to our marketing department. I'm looking forward to my next purchase from them."

"I am completely satisfied with my recent purchase from MakeStickers.com. The entire process, from navigating the website to receiving the sticker was painless and quick. The quality was very good, and I feel we got a very good deal on our stickers. I will absolutely use them in the future. "

"I will definitely use this site again. Not only was the design process user friendly, there were great options to find just what I needed. More importantly however, was the immediate communication with the Customer Service. Picking a site at random on the Google Search is always a risk, but when it lands on a very reputable company, that is affordable and offers fast service and delivery is a bonus."

"MakeStickers.com asked me to write a review and normally, I don't like to write reviews. But MakeStickers had done such a GREAT job with my stickers that I thought I'd make an exception. I started out with an idea to make a sticker to paste onto my religious superior's old chair to indicate that it was reserved for him, I had a small graphic that was his seal to go with the plan but nothing else. If I enlarged it, it would be distorted and unusable but I needed to see how far I could go before it became really distorted. So I tried. I knew it wasn't the best when I sent it in to MakeStickers and they told me nicely about it but that they would try their best to make it work. When I got the proof, I was floored! They did such a good job of making it look good, I could hardly believe my eyes! I approved it immediately. Their processing time was excellent (in my case, almost immediately after approval) and I got it a few days later. I was so impressed by the end product and the prompt delivery (not to mention the price!), I made two more of the stickers for reserve. I intend to use them for any future ideas I can think of and will definitely recommend them to others without hesitation.

Best regards,
Fr. Jon

"If you want a quality sticker and a huge variety of choices, along with incredible customer service, MakeStickers is definitely the place to go."

"Exactly what I ordered. Two of the orders were for an interview outside applications they adhere very well, and have excellent staying power. Shipping was fast and ordering/designing was easy. I will be ordering again!!"

"As always superior service, and a great turn around….. I tested the turn around this year with a last minute order, and it was here a day early. Always a pleasure to deal with I will be back. Started buying here in 2013, and saw some of those stickers on vehicles over the weekend, they have held up good."

"I have been dealing with MakeStickers.com for a couple of years. This company is second to none in the industry.
They have a wonderful product, the graphics and material they use are the best materials available. I wash my vehicle once a week and the bumper stickers I have purchased hold up to the high pressure and soaps extremely well.
Their staff is quick to respond through emails. The production and shipping of orders have a super fast turn around.
If you are looking for high quality bumper sticker in order to express your thoughts and/or your beliefs at a great price, MakeStickers.com is the place to go. Trust me you will be glad you did.
Jim Humpton

"Easy to design. Bumper stickers came in very fast. Awesome quality."

"This was my first time ordering and I was not disappointed. I recieved exactly what I asked for at a great price. I will be ordering again. I also will be spreading the word about MakeStickers.com."

Share MakeStickers.com's store rating

MakeStickers.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

MakeStickers.com is not a merchant member
MakeStickers.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!