MakeStickers.com Reviews - makestickers.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 10.00/10 138 reviews

MakeStickers.com is a merchant member
MakeStickers.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,866 merchant members.

What is this?

"I've made several orders through makestickers.com in the past few weeks and I have been 100% satisfied! Every sticker came out clear, beautiful and they stick perfectly to every surface I've slapped them on. They have the best prices and no minimum order which is awesome because even I don't need 500 stickers all at once. :) Plus, the shipping time is ridiculously fast and i really like that. Makestickers.com is my go-to site from now on!"

"I have been a customer of MakeSticker.com for at least 15 years and have had dozens of successful transactions with this seller. i have consistently found them to be courteous, professional, helpful, and fair. I recommend them to all buyers who, like me, believe their vehicle to be a convenient and useful platform for self-expression of thoughts and ideas. Choose placement of their products wisely, as they are well made, do not fade, and will stick to your vehicle like white on rice. I generally will cover existing bumper stickers with new ones, rather than attempt to remove them. MakeSticker.com, on variety of occasions, has sent me blank stickers with my orders (in the colors I have requested) so that I can cover over used bumper stickers rather than try and remove them, as experience has taught me this is a battle I will loose :)"

"MakeStickers.com did a great job on my order. As a first time customer, I must say that the service was super fast and the product was flawless. I would definitely go to them again if I needed a sticker done."

"EXCELLENT COMPANY TO WORK WITH !!! My husband was looking to have a few stickers made for sponsers to go on a gokart. He went to a number of print shops locally in CT that literally wanted hundreds of dollars, to load text, art work, machine time, etc. We were shocked that we couldn't seem to get what we wanted at an affordable price. My niece suggested "makestickers.com". Things immediately got better!!! The website is so easy to work on and upload images. There are templates for everyone. All colors, sizes, shapes etc. We paid $22.00 for 6 stickers, free shipping and they arrived 4 days ahead of schedule. ALSO, one of the pieces of artwork that we used was from an ad. Makesticker.com actually called us to let us that it may not be as sharp as the others and asked what we would like to do. We said go ahead a print and it came out just fine, they were right it, was not as sharp as the others but that fact that they would call us and give us the option of what we would like to do was so refreshing. If they had not called we would have probably never noticed but they did and I can not say enough good things. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, do yourself and favor and go no further than makestickers.com you will not be disappointed. I highly recommend and we will be back! Place your order with confidence!"

"I was really satisfied with my order, the helped me get a better quality picture and gave some recommendations. "

"Perfect sticker, just as I ordered and I can't believe how fast it was done and delivered to me! Thanks from a happy customer."

"I have placed a few orders so far with MakeStickers.com and not only have they been exceeding expectations on quality but also on communication and speed. Combine all of those factors with great pricing and no minimums and I've found my go to place for all of my stock, event, and even personal sticker needs."

"Have had fantastic service from MakeStickers.com - I placed an order for a custom bass drum logo on Sunday and it had arrived at my house by Tuesday - quality, price and service were outstanding. Additionally, they promptly answered my questions through their website's online chat option. "

"I had no idea it was so easy and inexpensive to custom design bumper stickers. Not only that, but I got a notice that my order was in production 3 minutes after they received it, and a little over 2 hours later, I received another mail that my order had shipped. I've gotta say, i don't think service gets any better than that! They were received in 5 days, including a weekend and the fact that I live in a very remote area with s l o w mail service! My only suggestion would be if they had an option of a bigger sticker size. 10" sounded big enough, which would be true if you only wanted one or two words and no graphics, but the possibility of larger type or more words would be good too. "

"I made an order late on a Thursday night and early the next morning (Friday) my bumper sticker was in production and just a few hours later was shipped to me. I live on an island in Canada and mail coming from the states generally takes about 2 weeks or more for me to receive but I was surprised to see my package in the mailbox just one week after it was shipped. The quality of printing is great. I've honestly never been more impressed with service! "

"The turn around time was one day. I got my stickers in three shipping days and the quality was AWESOME! I have found my sticker maker for all my sticker needs. "

pgurney9's Avatar
Youngstown, Ohio

"I have to give credit where it is due. It is certainly due to the staff at MakeStickers. The site is fun to browse through, and it is very easy to design and/or edit a sticker.
I was looking for a site where I could make a sample decal for my school, then order more later. I uploaded our school logo that was not of real good quality. A member of their staff emailed me immediately to ask for an image of better quality, which I sent. The sticker was shipped out the very next day, and I received it within 4 days!

I really did not expect a very high-quality sticker because of the price (Very low!). Was I ever wrong! The quality of the decal is excellent. Way beyond my expectations. I took it to our school principal and he was floored. We are ordering decals from this company next week, and more to come very soon.

THANK YOU to the staff of Make Stickers.

"It was my first time ordering from them and they have such a great service I am so glad that I found them. They have so many templates to use from and you can create your own design. My sticker came out beautiful, the shipping was free and fast. I recommend them!"

CLBoyd0722's Avatar
Lakeland, Polk County, Florida

"We were looking to make oval Euro-style stickers to promote our high school. I stumbled upon MakeStickers.com, a division of Graphicsland. Within a few minutes using one of their templates, I was able to create online in a quick morning session the sticker we wanted in the colors we wanted, then ordered 25. The proof came as an e-mail, and with a follow-up e-mail, they were produced and shipped THAT AFTERNOON. They were delivered in the US Postal Service mail in less than a week, and they are STUNNING. Now EVERYONE at our high school wants one, so I am betting we will be reordering a large quantity very soon. I could not have been more pleased with the entire process, and I would definitely recommend them."

"great site. Made a bunch of stickers for my business and the price was right!"