• MakeStickers.co MakeStickers.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.93/10 9.93/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.86/10 9.86/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.81/10 9.81/10

What is this?

"Great company! The turn around was fast and the product was perfect! "

"My experience with them was great! They were fast, easy to work with, communicated well and fulfilled my expectations as to product quality and delivery time. Price was great. Would definitely recommend and will definitely use again."

"I order many things on-line and work with many different companies in the process. I am writing this review because, in my experience, MakeStickers is extraordinary in all that they provide, from the ordering process all the way through to receiving the product.
Mine was a simple, inexpensive order that I made over the weekend. Shortly after I placed the order and received confirmation, I realized that i had given the wrong billing address for my cc. Looking at the website, it was easy to see who to contact, so I wrote them late on a Sunday to correct it. Later that evening, as I looked at the order I had created, I realized that I had mis-spelled something on the sticker, so with some embarrassment I wrote another email to their customer service address.

Early on Monday morning, I received an email from one of their staff (Jordyn) saying that he had corrected both, and that the order was being placed that day. On Monday evening, I received an email saying that it had been shipped (the same day!) It arrived Thursday morning.

All of this -- a great, easy to use website, professional, friendly, responsive staff, and amazingly fast turnaround time -- for a $7.95 order. If you've run or owned a business, you know that their profit on this order was probably in the negatives, and yet they treated me as if I was making a huge order. I could not have been more impressed or grateful for their kind and generous staff.

"Super fast production and delivery. Easy to use website. I got exactly what I ordered and expected at a fabulous price! I did not get paid or receive anything to write this review. Very happy customer, will order again and again!"

"I HAVE ALWAYS RECEIVED TERRIFIC SERVICE WHEN ORDERING THROUGH MAKESTICKERS.COM. HOWEVER, ON THIS OCCASION, THEY WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND. I ORDERED BUMPER STICKERS ON MAY 24, 2015. ON JUNE 11, 2015, I CALLED TO SEE THE STATUS OF MY ORDER. THEY TOLD ME THEY HAD MAILED THEM ON MAY 26. WITHOUT HESITATION AND ANY TYPE OF QUESTIONS, THEY TOLD ME THAT THEY WOULD RESEND THEM. I REQUESTED THIS TIME THEY REQUIRE A SIGNATURE TO ENSURE THEIR DELIVERY. I OFFERED TO PAY FOR THE UPGRADE DELIVERY SERVICE ON THE ORDER, BUT THEY SAID "NO" THEY WERE HAPPY TO OBLIGE. HOW INCREDIBLE IS THAT SERVICE? I APPRECIATED THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE. "

"Great company to deal with. Super fast turnaround time and very professional. Thanks again for my stickers."

"Great project, superb customer service and prompt delivery!"

xmoonfacex's Avatar

cornwall U.K

"I can't express how pleased I am with ordering with your company.

Your staff are definitely worth their weight in gold as I have an issue with a spelling mistake on my part and without hesitation they printed the correct spelling for me and sent it to me.

I also then had an issue with the sticker rubbing off when I applied it to the car. I emailed your team and again without hesitation sent a new one out.

I'm from the uk and spent over 2 hours searching for a uk online sticker website but had no joy finding one I was happy with. So after the fact your business was the first I saw (I searched for stickers before uk ones) and was so impressed with how easy the website was I just had to use your business. What did worry me was the long waiting  times from the USA to UK but my order arrived quicker than some of my uk based orders I place with other businesses.

So thank you to you and your staff for a fantastic and easy sale.

"These guys are awesome. Gave me more than I was expecting. Took about three days to be delivered. Over the top service and they want you to ask questions. Customer for life."

"I love MakeStickers.com. It is easy to use and has plenty of different sticker styles to choose from so its fun to get creative when you design your stickers"

"Great folks to deal with. My order was completed quickly and accurately. I was offered the chance to review a proof, and my order arrived as advertised. MakeStickers.com notified me of the progress of my order through several emails. I highly recommend them."

"This company is awesome! I got a new car and designed a sticker for my dog's dock diving sport. They sent me a proof by email just to make sure its how I wanted it. I will be ordering again from the company, and I tell all my dock diving friends too! Also, I was able to select when I needed it by... It came 1 week early! "

"Excellent site to make custom stickers. Site is well designed with lots of creative ideas. Makes fast work of getting your vision converted to reality.

The turnaround was very fast and shipping was free.

Can't wait to try my next idea out.

"Your software for creating my sticker was easy to use and your team was very helpful with my questions. When asked for a sample of your product, it came in the mail within two days. Once I had placed the order again the stickers were in my hands by the date you quoted me. It was a pleasure working with you and I will order with you again. "

"I want to say "thank you" to Jessica and her team who made it possible for our family to share a keepsake photo pin of my late Grandmother. This order was placed on Friday, and amazingly shipped on the same day. I received my pins Saturday the next morning at 8:00am!!! Our family personally would like to thank Jessica for her support and patience we couldn't have made this possible without her and her awesome team!!! :)

Sincerely,
The Perez Family

Share MakeStickers.com's store rating

MakeStickers.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MakeStickers.com is a merchant member
MakeStickers.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,850 merchant members.