• Address: 8061 186th StTinley Park, IL 60487
    • Business Hours: 8:00am - 5:00pm Mon-Fri
    • Fax: 708-614-1974

Product & services pricing Rating 9.75/10 9.75/10

What is this?

"Have placed a few orders with makestickers, and every order was not only shipped quickly but I was felt with personally by the printers. Twice the image I sent was poor quality, an they contacted me to find a solution to the problem instead of sending a sub par product. Will deal with them again. Great company. Great customer service."

"I was very pleased with the accuracy of my order; the professional way it was made; the cost and the speed in which I received my bumper stickers."

"I've been using these people for bumper stickers and banners for 3 years. Every order has been perfect every step of the way, from the online design setup to the final delivery. They are friendly, fast and the price is right. I appreciate the timely email updates (order received/order in production/order shipped.) The one time I needed to make a change (my error) they responded immediately with a "no problem." Major point: Very fast turnaround.

"I've used these guys since 2008 and couldn't be happier with the quality and their timely manner in which they fill my orders. The keep in constant contact via emails and will update you every step of the way. My orders are probably small compared to others, but many times my stuff ships the same day! That type of service is hard to beat!"

"This company is great! Fast turn around as well as professional input on my project!!! I recommend this company for everyone????"

"Thank you to Justin and all at MakeStickers for helping to print our new church bumper stickers. They are gorgeous and colorful stickers. When my order arrived I was very impressed with the quality and vibrancy of our rainbow design. Justin worked with me to get the colors on my project bright and vibrant, and it arrived just 3 days after sending payment. Fantastic customer service and wonderful product - thank you to everyone at Graphicsland!!"

"Great group of folks who work fast to provide a quality product at a reasonable price! I'll be back for more."

"I am thrilled with the quality of the stickers I bought! And the entire process was easy. The website is the best design that I could possibly imagine -- easy to understand and use, yet detailed with lots of options. When I called to verify a point regarding payment the staff was professional, courteous, and really knew their stuff. If I could give an award for best internet purchase ever, it would go to Makestickers.com because there simply were no problems or hassles of any kind, and the stickers arrived earlier than expected! Great job!"

"I couldn't have asked for a better experience with makestickers.com. A family member wanted me to duplicate an oval bumper sticker that I was unable to find anywhere, so I decide I would have one custom made. I'll admit, this is my first time doing something like this, so I first tried a competitor since they came up on google before makestickers.com. With their online sticker creator, you could not make custom curved text on the oval bumper sticker, only straight text. I contacted that companies customer service department, and they recommended that I use something like photoshop to make the custom text for the image. I'm pretty computer savvy, but not in the graphics department, so I decided to try a different website instead.

I came across makestickers.com, and was happy to find that you could insert curved text on an oval bumper sticker. I was able to customize a bumper sticker that was very similar to the original one I had, but it still wasn't perfect.

So in the order notes section, I included a link to my original bumper sticker image, and asked them if there was any way they could tweak my order to look more like the original one that I had. Just over an hour later, I received an email from Jessica with an updated image that they had tweaked to match my original bumper sticker, and it was a perfect match!

Today I received the bumper sticker and the mail, and it looks great. I would highly recommend makestickers.com, and plan to use them in the future for all my custom sticker needs.

"I've made several orders through makestickers.com in the past few weeks and I have been 100% satisfied! Every sticker came out clear, beautiful and they stick perfectly to every surface I've slapped them on. They have the best prices and no minimum order which is awesome because even I don't need 500 stickers all at once. :) Plus, the shipping time is ridiculously fast and i really like that. Makestickers.com is my go-to site from now on!"

"I have been a customer of MakeSticker.com for at least 15 years and have had dozens of successful transactions with this seller. i have consistently found them to be courteous, professional, helpful, and fair. I recommend them to all buyers who, like me, believe their vehicle to be a convenient and useful platform for self-expression of thoughts and ideas. Choose placement of their products wisely, as they are well made, do not fade, and will stick to your vehicle like white on rice. I generally will cover existing bumper stickers with new ones, rather than attempt to remove them. MakeSticker.com, on variety of occasions, has sent me blank stickers with my orders (in the colors I have requested) so that I can cover over used bumper stickers rather than try and remove them, as experience has taught me this is a battle I will loose :)"

"MakeStickers.com did a great job on my order. As a first time customer, I must say that the service was super fast and the product was flawless. I would definitely go to them again if I needed a sticker done."

"EXCELLENT COMPANY TO WORK WITH !!! My husband was looking to have a few stickers made for sponsers to go on a gokart. He went to a number of print shops locally in CT that literally wanted hundreds of dollars, to load text, art work, machine time, etc. We were shocked that we couldn't seem to get what we wanted at an affordable price. My niece suggested "makestickers.com". Things immediately got better!!! The website is so easy to work on and upload images. There are templates for everyone. All colors, sizes, shapes etc. We paid $22.00 for 6 stickers, free shipping and they arrived 4 days ahead of schedule. ALSO, one of the pieces of artwork that we used was from an ad. Makesticker.com actually called us to let us that it may not be as sharp as the others and asked what we would like to do. We said go ahead a print and it came out just fine, they were right it, was not as sharp as the others but that fact that they would call us and give us the option of what we would like to do was so refreshing. If they had not called we would have probably never noticed but they did and I can not say enough good things. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, do yourself and favor and go no further than makestickers.com you will not be disappointed. I highly recommend and we will be back! Place your order with confidence!"

"I was really satisfied with my order, the helped me get a better quality picture and gave some recommendations. "

"Perfect sticker, just as I ordered and I can't believe how fast it was done and delivered to me! Thanks from a happy customer."

MakeStickers.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MakeStickers.com is a merchant member
MakeStickers.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,843 merchant members.