• MakeStickers.co MakeStickers.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.92/10 9.92/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.88/10 9.88/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.78/10 9.78/10

What is this?

"To whom it might concern: if anyone needs a sticker made that they have an idea of, or see a sticker that they really like and just want to change the words around a little bit www.makestickers.com is the place to go to. If you see a sticker on a car window or a bumper, you can even snap a picture of it, download it into your computer and send that picture to makestickers.com They can isolate the sticker, send you an e-mail with a perfect picture of a perfect sticker for your confirmation that you took from a car bumper or window. I myself have personally thought of a bumper sticker that says a certain thing, went to their website and created it, paid for it and they sent it to me. Simple and easy and convenient. if you are looking to make any kind of sticker at all, I recommend to go to this website:
makestickers.com

"Makestickers.com provided instant proofs of my stickers. The turn around time was second to none and the production crew who worked on my stickers were top-class. "

"Very good product for the price and was shipped quicker than I thought. "

"The staff at makestickers.com was awesome. I had been looking at various sites and wasn't finding the template style that I wanted. I had looked at making my own with photoshop but as GM of a busy outdoor center my time is limited. I chose them solely based on the template they had and what a score it turned out to be. We often get hosed when shipping things up to Alaska. They had an "other" shipping field so I asked if they could please ship priority mail and within hours my order was done and they shipped priority mail at NO CHARGE. The package was mailed on the 8th and I had it in my hands just a few days later. That is huge for us up here. Most companies want to ship every little thing overnight, forgetting that we are part of the country and have UPS ground and priority mail now :) Not only were they fast, but the quality is awesome as well. Thank you guys at makestickers.com. I will be ordering more in the future for sure! "

"MakeStickers.com is a pleasure to do business with. My order was perfect, delivery was fast and they communicated with me from start to finish. I recommend them without hesitation. "

"Would have to thank the staff for a nice execution of my sticker making process. The original graphics I uploaded was at a low DPI, so they asked me to correct that. Thanks!! Stickers came out great, my freediving team loves them."

"Wow I'm so glad I found this Company. I have ordered 4 different order of oval stickers for my Church. A Banner sign for our Church Bus. 3 Posters with Bible verses and sayings on them for my Church and every order has been perfect and delivered inside of a week. The quality is top notch and I will continue to use them. It is a blessing to see church family cars in our town with the MakeStickers stickers on them. Thanks for your great service

"MakeStickers.com has the most reasonably priced stickers anywhere, add onto that quick turn-around and free shipping, they're a perfect match. Customer service representatives are highly helpful and friendly. We are pleased with their products and service every time."

"MakeStickers.com provided our school with great quality stickers and an outstanding customer service experience. The setup online could not have been easier and their communication was fast and efficient (they even sent me text messages). Our stickers arrived in just a few days and they were exactly what we wanted. Clear image, great color and a great price! Thanks"

"The site and customer service were great during the creation phase of making six custom bumper stickers and I was happy even before I saw the finished product; but now that the stickers arrived (early) and are on my vehicle, my appreciation for [MakeStickers. com] has increased 100 fold! I am so thrilled with how everything turned out visually with the stickers. I finally feel proud driving around in what was previously an inconspicuous white box (a Chevy Express) but is now a triumphant display of self expression.

Thanks and I'll be back when more inspiration strikes.

MEMPHIS, TENNESSEE

"MakeStickers.com is "THE" place to go for your needs. They were on top of my order from the time I placed it until I received it. I cannot speak more highly about the hard work they do. You are in complete control of your order all the way through. They GO THE EXTRA MILE to make happy customers. You do not find firms like MakeStickers.com any more. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND MakeStickers.com for any of your orders. They can be trusted to DO IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME. A 5************** company."

"Good product, fast service, not much more I can say."

"I love MakeStickers.com. A very easy site to use. Lots of selection and easy to customize lettering and colors and shapes. It was fun! The service was excellent. The price is reasonable with free shipping. The stickers come with instructions for application.
I will use the site again. I love the company. Great experience.

"Great product, very helpful staff! Thank you so much. Looking forward to ordering more!"

"MakeStickers is a truly amazing company. I have ordered numerous stickers from them and I cannot say enough how a) fast their service is, b) excellent their selection is, and c) how many times people have asked about my super-awesome stickers! I actually caught some people taking a picture of my bumper stickers in my rear-view mirror the other day...Highly recommend!"

Share MakeStickers.com's store rating

MakeStickers.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MakeStickers.com is a merchant member
MakeStickers.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.