• MakeStickers.co MakeStickers.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.90/10 9.90/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.75/10 9.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.89/10 9.89/10

What is this?

"Awesome company. Was able to design, order, and pay from my iPhone in about 10 minutes. Went to production in a few hours and shipped same day. Received my awesome bumper stickers in 2 to 3 days! Free Shipping! So glad I found this company. Fast, reliable, & very courteous service! "

"Great folks. They will work with you and for you if you don't know any better to create the best product outcome. "

"MakeStickers.com is consistently prompt, accurate, and responsive to custom requests. The website is extremely user-friendly and offers infinite options for self-expression. I will never go elsewhere to design my stickers. Good, old-fashioned customer service combined with the efficiency of cutting-edge technology."

"Excellent friendly service, a great product and fast delivery, what's not to love about this company?"

"I was pleasantly surprised at just how easy it was to make everything. I've tried to make stickers through other sites before, but they were all hard to use and didn't make any sense. Any emails I've gotten from this company have been very personable. It really makes me feel like they care about their clients. The prices they offer are very competitive. They offer free standard shipping which is also a major plus. I would recommend MakeStickers.com over anyone else any day. "

"I was probably a customer you would hate. I didn't know what i needed, and didn't have the correct files to upload. Jessica walked me through the process perfectly and we got a great proof to look at. I ordered on a Friday and got the stickers on Monday. Great!"

"I have been a long-time customer buying bumper stickers from Graphicsland at MakeStickers.com. I believe the quality of the stickers is very high and their prices are quite reasonable. The thing is, in a business culture where customer service is all but unknown Graphicsland breaks that mold. During my most recent order with Graphicsland there was a problem in the shipment of my order. When I called Graphicsland with my problem they quickly and professionally remedied the problem for me. It was obvious that my satisfaction as a customer was important to Graphicsland. I cannot recommend them too highly."

"I ordered bumper stickers and I am very pleased. They look wonderful, the shipping was free and I received them very quickly. Great Job!"

"Very happy with my order and the website tools they have to design stickers was easy to use. Will order from again."

"I recently placed a couple of orders with makestickers.com for bumper decals and not only was the quality commendable but I also received my order Fast. Should I need stickers again this is where I'll purchase them. Thanks."

"Great people to work with. Efficient, fast and caring. Great website so you can design your own sticker."

"It was a delight doing business with MakeStickers.com. The response time, clear communication and fast turn-around assured me my order was important to them. The final product was superior quality. I will definitely order from MakeStickers.com again."

"Such a user friendly interface, super quality great communication and fast delivery all at a reasonable price - great combination!"

"Usually, I make only a few stickers at a time. No matter, the product quality is always the best (2 or 200,000 are A1). Delivery is quick (they get stuff out of the plant sometimes within one day). My last delivery was slower than usual, but I think that was only due to the postal system.

In my opinion, they are a well managed firm who gets the whole quality and continuous improvement concept. If you need stickers (even if only one or two) contact them; you will be treated like their largest customer; and that, if difficult to find in businesses today.

"Outstanding service, quicker than anticipated response, and solid, high-quality products. MakeStickers.com is the right answer for sensibly-priced, quality, custom printing support. I was very happy with their support and ease of repeating orders as needed."

Share MakeStickers.com's store rating

MakeStickers.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MakeStickers.com is a merchant member
MakeStickers.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,859 merchant members.