• MakeStickers.co MakeStickers.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.83/10 9.83/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.74/10 9.74/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.90/10 9.90/10

What is this?

"I ordered a set of Euro-style car stickers. The price was excellent and the set-up, creation, customization and checkout process was easy and quick. I was also more than satisfied with the prompt shipping. "

"Great speed and price. I would have loved to have been able to see an online proof of my design before it shipped but the price was so good, I couldn't help myself. My order turned out great and I will definitely use them again."

"Really enjoyed their website - easy to use and fun to make your own mockup. Great prices and AMAZING shipping! Will definitely use again"

"The sticker came out even better than we expected! I was amazed at how fast it was produced and shipped.
This was easy to apply and we applied it correctly on the first try.

"Iam so happy i found MakeStickers.com for my custom order,it was a quick and easy process.I placed my order during the holiday season and didnt expect to recieve it so quickly and it was exactly what I ordered,it was fun customizing my design and took only a few minutes to do so I will be ordering from this company again.Im impressed that the company emailed me to make sure I was completly satisfied and happy with my order also."

"MakeStickers was an easy to use site that fit my needs perfectly. Within 15 minutes of searching for a way to make custom bumper stickers, I was checking out with the design I had mind from the beginning. "

"This has been the most amazing experience! I do not have a lot of sticker needs and I am by no means computer savvy and the excellent team here took great care! I sent a file to be made into a bumpersticker and could not get it into the correct format (because I didn't know what it was) and Jessica worked on it to get it to the correct size and format. After the sticker was done they sent it out and unfortunately it got lost and again I was met with unreal customer service! Within 30 minutes of sending an email explaining that the sticker didn't arrive I had a response from Matt trying to resolve the situation with no hassle or frustration. I don't have printing needs often but when I do I will always go here"

"i've ordered from them twice & the results have always been perfect! it's fun, fast & easy designing products on their site, the price is great & shipping is fast. i even got a free sticker with my latest order - how super is that? i love being able to make my own bumper stickers & have had several compliments from strangers on them! i'm definitely going to be ordering from them again."

"MakeStickers.com has been Excellent to work with, they have consistently beaten their delivery schedule and have a great client service and communication program in place. MakeStickers.com and I will have a long standing working relationship, they have made my first two orders such a positive experience, I highly recommend them!"

"I've used Makestickers.com for several orders. They do an excellent job and produce a great sticker. Production and shipping is very quick even with uploading custom designs their turn around is often 24-hours.
I'm very happy with using them as a vendor and also highly recommend their service

"My order was handled efficiently and quickly. All of my interactions with this company were very pleasant. The quality of their product is excellent, as well as their level of customer service. I would highly recommend them!"

"I've ordered from MakeStickers.com twice now, and both times I have been very impressed with a) the quality, b) the value, and c) the speed at which my orders have been processed, from design to delivery. I recommend MakeStickers.com highly and will be sure to do business with them going forward."

"By far the absolute best service out there. Had to modify my order, not only did they modify it correctly but sent me a proof before print, ok one would expect that, but not from a company that has 0 setup fees. Not to mention no minimum quantity. They made a loyal customer in me, any stickers I need done will be done by them period, no use trying to find a better price or customer service anywhere because you'll be wasting your time. I do a lot online purchases and very few companies get my appreciation like they have..."

"MakeStickers.com is truly a fantastic site! I was so excited to find them as I always wanted to "make my own" bumper stickers. The process was easy, many options/colors with delivery speedy! Arrived in a couple of days and stuck to my bumper already. I have been telling all my friends about them."

"I must commend the peeps over at MakeStickers.com. They handled my order with extreme style and care. Oh, and it showed up a few days before the promised time. I'm not one to argue with perfection. If anything, I'll drink to that. Hold on let me go get a beer...... Ok, got one. Cheers!!"

Share MakeStickers.com's store rating

MakeStickers.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MakeStickers.com is a merchant member
MakeStickers.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,840 merchant members.