• Address: 8061 186th StTinley Park, IL 60487
    • Business Hours: 8:00am - 5:00pm Mon-Fri
    • Fax: 708-614-1974

Product & services pricing Rating 9.84/10 9.84/10

What is this?

"Fast professional and friendly! I could not find my order from 6 years ago that I wanted to reorder. They found it and immediately sent it to me for review. I wanted some text removed but I lost the tool to edit it. They removed it for me! They are faster than Amazon."

"I've had MakeStickers make lots of personalized bumper stickers. They are always perfect and so much fun. They arrive almost immediately (how do they do that?) and are accurate. Love the many choices, too. "

"Excellent! My order was shipped within 24 hours... printed and shipped! The quality was amazing, and they even gave me an extra :) Dont even try anyone else only the best! I hate to be the guy who gives all five stars, but they truly deserve them."

"Great product, great prices, friendly/conscientious staff. I would highly recommend these folks -- they are great to work with!"

"Great service and product. User friendly website. They even sent me an extra bumper sticker!!! THANKS"

"I love my stickers! They have tons of stock templates to choose from and make to order as well. I used a template for one of my stickers and the others were of my own design. Their artists were extremely helpful in making my stickers the way I wanted them and once the designs were finished to my liking, they were printed and delivered within a few days. I was pleasantly surprised at how fast they were at my doorstep. I highly recommend them and will be using them again!"

"Product arrived on time. Product has a feel of a high quality material. Will order again.

"I've used makestickers.com twice over the last 7 years to make my own individualized bumper sayings and they have always delivered a first-class product in a timely fashion. Their website is easy-to-use once you find your way to the right template which for my purposes is the first one "All Purpose Bumper Stickers" (but isn't very obvious.)"

"Have placed a few orders with makestickers, and every order was not only shipped quickly but I was felt with personally by the printers. Twice the image I sent was poor quality, an they contacted me to find a solution to the problem instead of sending a sub par product. Will deal with them again. Great company. Great customer service."

"I was very pleased with the accuracy of my order; the professional way it was made; the cost and the speed in which I received my bumper stickers."

"I've been using these people for bumper stickers and banners for 3 years. Every order has been perfect every step of the way, from the online design setup to the final delivery. They are friendly, fast and the price is right. I appreciate the timely email updates (order received/order in production/order shipped.) The one time I needed to make a change (my error) they responded immediately with a "no problem." Major point: Very fast turnaround.

"I've used these guys since 2008 and couldn't be happier with the quality and their timely manner in which they fill my orders. The keep in constant contact via emails and will update you every step of the way. My orders are probably small compared to others, but many times my stuff ships the same day! That type of service is hard to beat!"

"This company is great! Fast turn around as well as professional input on my project!!! I recommend this company for everyone????"

"Thank you to Justin and all at MakeStickers for helping to print our new church bumper stickers. They are gorgeous and colorful stickers. When my order arrived I was very impressed with the quality and vibrancy of our rainbow design. Justin worked with me to get the colors on my project bright and vibrant, and it arrived just 3 days after sending payment. Fantastic customer service and wonderful product - thank you to everyone at Graphicsland!!"

"Great group of folks who work fast to provide a quality product at a reasonable price! I'll be back for more."

MakeStickers.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MakeStickers.com is a merchant member
MakeStickers.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,862 merchant members.