• Maingear Comput

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.54/10 9.54/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.54/10 9.54/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.80/10 9.80/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10

"I purchased a Maingear Vybe computer on Christmas, 2014. Got a fantastic deal. Computer arrived on time. Surprised how sturdy the case was. The computer has been ultra quiet, and easily played, all my games. Last few days encountered problems with video card, possibly caused by myself downloading some games, several times, deleting some software. I contacted Maingear technical support, today. Right away, Jeremy, helped me out. He took over control of my computer thru online diagnostic service. He erased my old video software, loaded new and improved software. He fixed my problems, I was having. I never had such fast service before, in getting a problem fixed. I am very happy, that I bought this computer. Maingear is a top notch computer builder, and will order all my future computers thru them."

"I just got my computer and i absolutely love it. I received amazing service from Jeremy who helped me out every step of the way to get the best computer for my needs. Awesome service and highly recommended to anyone that needs a computer."

"I looked long and hard for the right gaming machine. At one point I thought doing it myself would be cheaper and easier. But during my search I kept running across Maingear. I researched the company, read independent reviews, and made my decision. I bought a Shift nearly 3 years ago. I've never had one single issue with it! The entire staff is helpful and friendly! Nearly three years later I can call the support staff to get help with upgrades, how-tos, system diags, etc., and the staff is as eager to assist as the day I made my first purchase. #Maingear4life"

"There were some shipping delay over the holidays but customer service was super responsive and extremely helpful in locating my system and when it should arrive. The build is awesome. I haven't had a good PC in about 10 years and from the moment I booted it up, I was stoked. Super fast and looks great. No noticeable problems in the first month of use."

"Awesome Laptop = Pulse 15"

"The product is awesome no issues at all top of the line at low cost and great shipping love the box it comes in."

"I purchased my first Maingear four years ago -- an F131, for use as my main business desktop, doing compute-intensive and data-intensive economic modeling (that's right -- not gaming). I reviewed it (very positively) on their site at that time, and all my positive comments continue to apply to this day. It was and is fast, quiet, and reliable.

That computer has moved on to lighter duties, and I just purchased a new F131. It's even better. The new chassis is smaller and very intelligently designed for cable management and ventilation. The build quality is excellent, the performance is excellent, and it's even quieter than my old one. Yeah, there was a slowdown in shipping it at Christmas time, and I wish they'd finished it a couple of days sooner, but the Maingear guys were great to deal with throughout the ordering, build, and delivery process.

My company has purchased a total of five Maingear computers over the past few years; all have been very reliable and deliver high performance. These guys know their stuff. I have been very impressed with their products and level of service. Keep up the great work!

"Wow, I'm impressed! For someone looking for W7 on a screaming machine (gaming or photoshop/CS design), the graphics, speed and clean Maingear product is the only choice. To be able to create your own laptop with what you want/need from it's performance is amazing. The team is very responsive, helpful and honest. I did NOT do a lot of research before choosing them and held my breath that it would all work out. And thankfully it did, better than expected. Highly recommended! (I hope this doesn't sound like a commercial but I'm just that passionate about my many computers and to have one that is "exactly" what I want is a gift. I will order more.)"

"It was a very long trip for my new Maingear Pulse 15 with 4K display and gtx970m from NY to Moscow, Russia

I have no words to describe all the features of this product but I will try:

- Best computing performance ever (I'm a gamer and GPGPU developer);
- Best case materials (in compare even with MacBook and Dell XPS);
- Additional small presents (thank you for the little screws and its driver! :D)

By the way, I bought it with -100$ cut in Christmas time. It's very pleasantly.

Best regards for the MAINGEAR from Russia. Wish your business luck and success :).

"2nd computer I have purchased from Maingear within past 12 months. Repeat business says it all. "

"I bought the new Nomad 17. I know a little about computers but there is always something new and the Nomad series is on the cutting edge. I used the online chat, and actually got fast responses to all my questions as the Maingear folks explained options to me. My main question was on hard drives. I ended up going with a single 512 SuperRaid drive, it boots and loads software fast and I have one program that caches to the hard drive which is greatly improved. Is Maingear an inexpensive laptop, heck no, but you are building something with specs and parts that your local Best Buy cant come close to. "

"Worth the premium over a self built system for the warranty and support."

"Excellent customer service and support. It took me eight months to decide which company I will decide to have my PC build...after months of research, I'm very happy I chose Maingear! Very Satisfied with the price and build quality, not to mention, customer service! Prior to going with Maingear, I had visit and chat with another company to ask some technical questions, but I felt like the person I'm chatting with did not seem to care about small questions such as; which is better, what do your prefer, or what will happened if I do this...etc. Maingear had satisfied my curiosity and answer my technical question. I'm not IT but I know enough to see if I'm getting a BS answer;-)
Keep up the great online support!

About the product: I want to give a Shout Out to my Builder Dmitriy(at least that's what I read in his signature) for an excellent build! Attention to detail is what I will say about this company and I'm sure that goes for all their builder. After doing an unboxing, the very first thing I check what the rear part of my Computer...the part that most people wont care or see, and let me tell you...I'm very please with the excellent wiring! Very clean! After watching couple of videos of people doing a DIY build using the same case I had on youtube, all their video shows a crappy wiring job. I give Maingear A+

Pros: Fair Price, Fast Shipping, Notified me every other day about the built status, Packaging is secured...and last but not the least, knowledgeable.

Cons: None....oh wait, I would say not enough freebies. Tshirt is nice, but It would be awesome If I got a mousepad, at least a mouse or keyboard, especially if you buy a PC that expensive. At least that's what alienware got right(no offense). I believe Maingear should have their own line up to debrand Keyboard and mouse. The only advertisement I had on my XCUbe was a tiny square in front! Remember, part of the reason some people buy a computer from you is bragging rights(at least that's one of the many reasons for me)! With that said, even my Water-cooler didn't even get your Maingear brand...instead I got the stock Corsair!

Product Pros: Awesome Tshirt, fast and quiet computer, awesome personal folder with useful information(also worth mentioning, they have lots of funny jokes in their manual), clean and well built! Just pure Awesome!!

Product Cons: Preferred USB restore instead of CD, side panel window have a swirl scratch upon arrival(No biggie...but noticeable because of the LED lights), didn't get the epic cooler by maingear(instead I have a Corsair installed), would preferred to received a certificate of PC ownership with all the info(kinda like a pink slip for a car)

Last thought: It would've been cool if they had an option to get the Xcube with a different color.

Would I recommend: Hell Yes!
look no further, Maingear is the way to go! unless I want a non-awesome custom build computer!

"Maingear continues to rock! I bought my second desktop computer and like the first desktop (bought a few years ago), this one is part machine, part work of art.
My experience from ordering the computer to this very moment has been smooth.

I ordered online in November… and actually made a mistake in what I wanted (I wanted a solid state hard drive, but like an idiot, ordered a non-solid state drive instead), but my error was corrected by the customer service person at Maingear during the phone follow up to my order. Thank god because I would have been really disappointed. I have a solid state drive in my laptop and it’s obviously the way to go.
I ordered a Vibe Desktop which was shipped ahead of the time indicated on the original estimate, and arrived earlier than the ETA.
Packing was perfect.
Binder manual was detailed and organized. It makes you feel like you’ve just bought a new car.
Setup was a breeze.
I (and other employees) have now been with the computer for a couple of weeks and its working flawlessly… and spectacularly. All the loaded programs we use as a small business have run wonderfully, and lightning fast.
More complicated programs, like editing software and publishing programs are running equally fast… with no problems.
Like the last desktop we had ordered from Maingear, this one is beautiful. But this Vibe is even more quiet and precise in the way the desktop performs. This is where you do need the “Spinal Tap” 11 rating!
I could not be happier.
This is how lifelong customer loyalty is achieved by a company.

"Maingear contacted me a couple weeks after my purchase and wanted to know if I was satisfied with my new system, and if not how could they help. I never replied until now, wanted to see how my new Vybe-x99 was working and use it for a while.
Well I am very satisfied with it and have been, best damn computer I have ever owned. Maingear might not be the cheapest systems, but you get what you pay for a really beautiful well put together system, runs perfect. A very happy customer.

Share Maingear Computers's store rating

Maingear Computers is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Maingear Computers is a merchant member
Maingear Computers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,885 merchant members.