• Address: 206 Market St Kenilworth, NJ

Product & services pricing Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.63/10 9.63/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

"I ordered an X-Cube machine. The build quality was excellent and it is a beautiful machine. The value is also good. There was a minor problem, which was addressed in a most prompt fashion by Maingear's excellent customer service. It's clearly evident these guys take pride in delivering satisfaction.

I don't know why it stills shows 3/5 stars, as I've edited it to 5/5.

"Bought my first PC from Maingear in July 2014, and I've been extremely satisfied with it. Their customer service is amazing, and the ordering process was very smooth. Everything: the one-on-one customer service, prompt email replies, how well the PC was packed for shipping, and the extremely knowledgeable staff. They really are an amazing group, and the build quality of my PC is superb. I will be buying again in the future."

"This is my second computer I have bought with Maingear, the first for primarily gaming purposes, the second for the workplace, and boy howdy, I couldn't be happier. They make excellent quality rigs, well-priced, and can stand up to my abuse.
There are three main things to any business, quality, price, and service. A business is lucky to have any one of those things, but Maingear has all three, and in spades. I've worked with Jeremey and Ron, and they've always been far more than helpful, going above and beyond the call of duty.

Two Thumbs waaaaaaaay up. If you want a winning PC, Maingear will make it, but they'll do it right, with a true love of their customers.

"I have been building my own computers for the past 15 years - but after seeing a custom-painted Maingear F131, I knew that it was special.

I emailed Maingear with my requirements, and they put together the suggested build within a day. After placing the order, they contacted me to advise that a custom paint color would look much better, and it would be done for free if I approved. I went ahead with their suggestion - and it came out great.

When the unit arrived - it was built cleanly to exact specifications - they even included the additional cables for my audio card (shortened to fit perfectly).

It's been a great experience and I would order from them again in a heartbeat. The only comment is that I wish the unit would have been double-packed - it arrived in perfect condition, but that could have been an issue if the shipper wasn't careful.

"I would first like to say that I am the owner of the green machine that can be found on their Facebook page or visiting YouTube and looking for the unboxing of maingear by ProgrammerSam/ParamedicSamier. Now to continue what I was going to say. I have done a lot of research and Maingear won my business and trust. If you really want to know the amount of research I did please visit my YouTube channel as I go into detail about all the companies I contacted and why I picked Maingear. I will give the short tl:dr version here. When I first contacted Maingear I was introduced to Jeremy Chisamore and Sean Cadet. From the very beginning to now, they have been nothing but helpful people who want to give the best product possible. That is what this is really all about, great support with a great product. Anyone can build you a monster machine but can you find a company that will take time to help you and research everything so you get the best service? I found that company, Maingear. Like I said, I have gone to the other companies and have emails from all of the research and talks I had with them and let me say this, none of them were in it to help the customer but more like win the customer over. Not going to make a long drawn out review. I am going to simply say this. If you value customer service and want a product backed by people who care and will help you, MAINGEAR is the place to go. Simple as that, dont just buy an amazing product buy support that goes along with that. Feel free to ask me questions, please. I will help explain everything I did to make your buying experience easy. Thank you."

"Maingear focuses on the winning combination: top-flight products and top-notch people. Sure, their computers are fast and meticulously crafted. But it is their people who make Maingear what it is. In particular, I want to mention Sal (support) and Ivan (operations manager) for their outstanding courteousness, professionalism, and expert knowledge. They combine pride in their products with a maxim to treat the customer right. Recommended. "

"After spending the better part of a year and over $100 of my own money getting a previous PC manufacturer to fix their faulty machine, an online gaming friend suggested Maingear for a replacement. I am an avid gamer, and the games I play have very heavy hardware requirements. I was expecting to pay twice what Maingear was asking for the Vybe system. I couldn't be happier with my new PC, it does everything I ask of it and more. It's well-built, looks good, and it's the quietest machine I have ever owned. This is the PC I will be using for the next 10 years."

"Great computer and great Gear from Maingear. Ordering, shipment and tracking first class. Computer is usper fast and nary a problem. Would buy again from Maingear in a heartbeat. Had previous system from Alienware and feel I got way more for my money from Maingear. Also, got some free games that I was ready to buy. Recommend Maingear wholeheartedly w/o any reservation!"

"I was looking for a top of the line gaming / CAD machine and initially went to Origin (Genesis). The machine took 3 months to deliver, arrived with the lower fan bay half detached, half the RAM did not register and it sounded like a droning hurricane when switched on. Sent it back and they fixed points 1 and 2, but the noise was simply too annoying to live with (expansion capability on this machine was the only real upside I can think of). Returned the machine and decided to try the Maingear rush instead as it was reviewed as being ultra quiet.
Bought a top of the line 32GB hexacore 4930 with twin Titan blacks. The system arrived a week ahead of schedule 11 days after purchase. It runs whisper quiet - even under load the sound is just a distant whoosh. Had a couple of intermittent BSODS initially and these were quickly diagnosed by support back to the overclocking. A couple of voltage tweaks later and the system has been solid as a rock and (I can not emphasize this enough) WHISPER quiet.
If you are looking for a top of the line system that you can easily live with, Maingear is THE place to go.

"Was looking for the right custom built system for me and I ordered a Vybe and have been very happy..excellent build with high quality."

"I love my MG-17" laptop. I got it last December, have been using it for the last 8 months and got one as a gift to my boss last month. He loves it too. I actually think his is cooler, but probably just because it's newer. His keyboard has the rainbow colors, while mine is just red backlit (it changes colors though, you can set them up). The difference when Windows starts is huge compared to my old machine. It's like a MAC, the way it looks, the weight, the power supply is light. I had it as a replacement to my HP HDX and my boss's replaced hi Qosmio. Not even trying to compare them, the Maingear is way better. Keep the good works, guys! I had slight issues with the built-in camera and had to send the first one back, but after being fixed, it perfect."

"I am a graphic designer/ videographer. As client jobs were piling up, I quickly realized that I needed a computer that could keep up with the workload.

I've used Mac for the past 5 years, but now that I am using more CPU and GPU applications, there was no Mac that could meet my needs for a reasonable price.

I couldn't be happier with my Maingear purchase. Being able to run Adobe After Effects, Preimiere Pro, and Audition all at the same time has completely changed my workflow and has allowed me to take on even more jobs. As far as rendering HD DSLR footage, my Maingear PC blows my Macbook Pro out of the water and it does it without even breaking a sweat.

Maingear has changed my mindset from Apple fanboy to performance > everything.

"I wanted to replace my aging PC with a hand built premium PC that would last a number of years. After researching, I decided that Maingear had the reputation and product that would satisfy my needs. My choice was one their F131 Super Stock PCs. I used their online configuration tool to select the PCs components. Before ordering, I discussed my selections with one of their staff to ensure a good build. He was able to add a component I wanted to the tool that was not one of the available choices. I placed my order and less than two weeks later had my new PC. Maingear kept me updated on each stage of the order and build process. The new PCs performance is far greater than I expected and the build quality is truly amazing. I had a few questions as i was setting up the PC and a quick call to one of the staff got them all answered. After a little more than a month of use, I am a very satisfied customer and would highly recommend Maingear Computers."

"i was looking around for a computer that would last me . one that i would not have to upgread for a long time . i looked on line for a couple of mouth checking all the other brands. i found maingear they had everything i wanted in a gaming computer and more. it is worth its weight in gold if you want a computer that well last you a long time get the maingear shift you well like it"

"I was looking around for a company who produced a really powerful yet slim profile laptop and came across the Pulse 17 from Maingear. What I really liked was the customization available: everything from processor and memory specification to the pre-installed software (so few places actually offer Windows 7 now and for me that was a must).

The whole process, from ordering to delivery was perfect, with Maingear sending regular update emails. Shipping from the US to UK was lightning fast and the quality of support is first rate. A truly excellent company who I wouldn't hesitate to recommend to anyone looking for a custom-built laptop.

Maingear Computers is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Maingear Computers is a merchant member
Maingear Computers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,920 merchant members.