• Address: P.O Box 4492 Alexandria, VA
    • Contact: support@mainperformancepc.com
    • Phone: 877-MPPC-798 (877-677-27
    • Customer Support: 877-MPPC-798 (877-677-27
    • Business Hours: 9am-6pm EST

"My overall experience with Main Performance PC was very good."

"Terrific company to do business with all products as described' customer service is excellent. Ordered Obutto Ozone cockpit it is terrific Quality can't wait to put it to work. Recommend this company to anyone interested in their products. Will definately purchase from this company again
Mike

modified review This review was modified by Mrach on November 23 2012 07:19:51 PM

"Easy to work with and quick responses to all questions plus gave updates of all processes "

"Awesome! Smoking Machine. Fair Price. Great phone support. Right on time.

I will be buying computers from Main Performance PC again. :)

"Purchased the Obutto gaming system and couldn't be happier. Great product for a lot less than similar simulation rigs. I have had all types of wheels and pedals mounted to this simulator, everything from $150 logitech, to $1500.00 ECCI systems. The obutto has taken in all in stride. I can't wait till the new system is released."

"Very impressed with the sale and after support from this Company. I had ordered an Obutto Revolution cockpit kit from them. Delivery was on time from Fedex.
During assembly of the kit I found the manufacturer had given me two left hand pieces for the rear of the cockpit instead of a left and right pair. I called Main Performance PC and spoke with a representative. I did not have to wait that long on hold either.
Once I told him the problem, the representative told me they would check the warehouse and would get the correct part shipped out. I was expecting it would be another 7 day wait for ground shipping. Main Performance PC suprised me with an overnight delivery.
I would buy from them again without reservations as I know they support what they sell.

"Overall I'm very pleased with Main Performance PC and would not hesitate to purchase from them again. Their customer support is top notch, and I'm very happy with the product. "

"MPPC is a great custom computer building company. Their work is top notch and the customer service is second to none. I purchased there new Turbo model computer and for the price, it's a great bang for your buck! I would highly recommend Main Performance PC and any of the products that they sell!"

"Got my packages when they said, a little banged up, tho - most likely between there and here. Everything was intact, however, with no missing pieces. Any issues that I had encountered will be rectified for future shipments according to Main Performance. So far, it's a decent cockpit, and I'm enjoying it. I'll be purchasing some add-ons shortly. They are very communicative on the iRacing forums, and the videos they produce explaining how to build the thing are very good."

"MPPC is an excellent website for your computer needs. Fast customer service as well. "

modified review This review was modified by Slessentine on September 03 2012 10:46:53 AM

"I wanted to thank Mike, and everyone at "Main Performance PC" for the care and outstanding communication I recieved when I purchased my Obutto. The Revolution is top notch, and the outstanding customer service you give your customers is something that other companies should use as an example. Good customer service is hard to find these days.

Once again thank you, I will be a returning customer, and will definitely recommend others to shop here .

Jesse Robinson

" After the issues i Have had with Cyber Power this experience has been fantastic. I purchased from Main Performance for one reason to run iRacing. At first I had a small issue with the graphics in the game, no problem after consulting with Michael and his staff we fixed it and the game has never run faster or more beautiful. If you have a need I would call Main Performance and order immediately."

"Obutto is a gamer's must, wish i would have got one years ago!!!!"

"My computer arrived in great shape and exactly the way I ordered it. I must say its a very very awesome computer! The customer service is awesome with Main PC and I look forward to a long relationship with them in the coming years!"

"Very helpful with timely shipping as promised. The product was exactly as advertised."

Main Performance PC is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Main Performance PC is not a merchant member
Main Performance PC does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!