"I see a lot of negative responses and I won't try to defend this company but I will state facts as I've lived them. I've used them for 3 years and have always recieved my orders at a great price. They respond to my communicaions and I've never had a problem except for a recent order. I'll give them a break on this order because historically they've been great.

Count me as a repeat and satisifed customer. This company is NOT a scam as far as I'm concerned.

"This company is a scam. I ordered a magazine as a gift for a family member in March and to this day they still have not received it. The site says it takes 6 to 8 weeks for the subscriptions to start. This is conveniently just enough time so that you can not dispute payment and get your money back from your bank.

I have used the sites online contact form to get a status on the order. I provided my information and order number and there has been no reply at all. No one answers or returns calls from the main phone number either. I WOULD AVOID MAGS4CHEAP AT ALL COSTS unless you want to throw your money away. I will be contacting BBB and other agencies to let them know about this companies practices.

modified review This review was modified by Nalizan on August 20 2010 09:19:02 AM

"I have also, not received 2 of the magazines that I have ordered. I've emailed them several times. I've called them several times, leaving messages. I called today, and the mail box was full. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE MORONS, AND PASS THE INFO TO FRIENDS AND FAMILY. I want to see this company go down in flames because of their crooked ways!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think that I will now be calling the attorney generals office in their state and filing a complaint. I think that we all should do this and make their deception known!

"Do NOT order from this company! - I ordered the Atlantic- 6 months ago- No magazine (only out $5) - Then, I know like a fool, I ordered The New Republic 4 months ago $29.95- No magazine!
same routine- Brian asks for you to verify address- will contact publisher!!! and then nothing. I repeat Put all e's from Mags4cheap in your spam file! Lorrie

"Unbelievable rip-off. Made order MORE THAN a year ago. After 3 months, started asking for refund. No response at all. Finally, this August someone wrote and said I could have refund. I demanded full refund of money, since I have no faith in this company. They said I couldn't have it because my order was "too old," NEVER MIND that I had been asking for it, without response, for month after month after month. Since then, no response to emails. Complete ripoff assholes. "

modified review This review was modified by pharvey61 on December 08 2010 02:15:10 PM

"Horrible company to deal with. I've called and sent emails requesting the status of my magazine subscription but no response. I felt compelled to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, something I've done only once before. I can't believe they are still in business after reading all the negative posts on this site."

"I would not recommend this company..
Ordered 2 mags only received 1 subscription..Tried calling Mags 4 Cheap, emailing.. no answer , no response and,Customer service ?? is always busy ..Ha !!After 14 weeks still no magazine subscription
Save yourself the aggravation ..Look elsewhere
UPDATE>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I CONTACTED THE HOUSTON BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU, Found out they have handled over 800 complaints of Mags 4 Cheap .. If you are haven't received Magazines , refunds from Mags 4 cheap File a compliant the HOUSTON BBB. The company's real name is creative solutions... Ha HA

modified review This review was modified by telex222 on May 01 2010 02:18:59 PM

"This is the worst "company" I have ever dealt with. I am shocked they can still be in business the way I was treated. They took my order for 2 magazines, but nearly 5 months later I only received one. After checking with the magazine, I was told they have no order record. I immediately contacted Mags4Cheap - no response to emails or phone messages. I left many over a 3-week period. The only way I got resolution was to suggest I would file fraud charges. That got me a credit. Stay away from them at all costs...!!"

"I submitted my payment promptly and waited and waited and recieved nothing. After many emails to their customer service and phone calls, nothing! All I want is a full refund of $48.90."

"DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BUY FROM THIS RIP OFF COMPANY!THEY HAVE TAKEN MY MONEY AND NOT PLACED THE ORDER FOR MY MAGAZINES.THEY DO NOT RETURN PHONE CALLS OR E-MAILS.A TOTALLY BOGUS OPERATION!!!!!!!!!!!"

"I was surprised to see negative reviews here. I have ordered from them a number of times and never any problems."

"I have tried for almost four months to get either my magazine or my money back. I have written to them and they said my magazine would be here by August 1st....Right. It never came. They had no problem keeping my money- and they still have it, and yet I don't have a magazine or a refund. That seems rather illegal. I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!!! I can't believe that a company would really stoop that low, but it is 2009 and I guess some companies really are just so unscrupulous and rotten that they don't care who they hurt. I at least grew up in a period where business were honorable. But now it just seems like a bunch of bullshiters Beware of this Company!"

"I ordered several times w/ no problem until now that is! Ordered US magazine November 08, they said it would take 6-8 weeks. It is now 4 months later, they havent returned my e-mail or my phone calls. I am bummed, they were so good before, now I feel ripped off."

"Mags For Cheap states that after you wait three months for your PAID UP FRONT magazine subs, that you can call them to inquire of your delivery status. The phone # (877-932-6247) that they provide is disconnected. Another Ponzi scheme - no way to reach them, their emails to the customer are 'no reply' return addresses. Too bad sucker! Customer RIPPED OFF !!"

"I dont know why everyone is ripping this Company. Ordered 4 Subscriptions back in Feb and received all 4 with no problems. Just ordered 3 more so we'll see if I still get the same great service!"

Mags4Cheap (Magazines 4 Cheap) is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Mags4Cheap (Magazines 4 Cheap) is not a merchant member
Mags4Cheap (Magazines 4 Cheap) does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!