• MagicSpa MagicSpa Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Very quick and professional service."

"Maybe you could put the price on the package next time, because this time it was missing and I had to declare everything when they send me a letter for these informations. Like this it took a week more to reach my home and I had to pay more taxes then usual! But I know this is the problem of the Swiss toll...;) thank you for the nice items!! I am enjoying to use them:)"

"Product was delivered on time and in perfect conditation.

"great and had a handcreme as a bonus"

"very easy to navigate website & purchase. the products came in a timely manner. I will certainly continue to shop through magicspa"

"Very fast and free delivery in France, best prices, and userfriendly homepage, there was also a present in the box a handcream who I will reorder, I love it, I recommend Magic Spa"

"I have placed and successfully received two orders. All items sent correctly. So I am satisfied with the service. Also Thank you Magic Spa for the little gift you had included. Will order again!!!"

"Excellent service - thank you."

"Firstly I am very pleased with the fast delivery and service. The products I have not spent so long yet, but now I am very happy.
Grateful for the sample that I got on eye serum on a trip in Germany.

Sincerely Berit

"Hello from Lefkada , Greece
i am very satisfied from Magicspa products i will continue the orders
thanks o lot for the hand cream its refresing and orifinal for hands

refards
Katopodi Vasiliki

"I am very satisfied with the product."

""Always very happy with Magic Spa! Great products, fast delivery and value for money! "

"I am so satisfied with Magic Spa service!!! First of all, my order came very fast (I live in US) and shipping was free:). Secondly, besides items i've ordered, I got very thoughtful present that couldn't make me happier and a couple of samples! Thank you so much for providing such a great care and keeping us beautiful and young!!!"

"Always very happy with Magic Spa! Great products, fast delivery and value for money! "

"THE PACAKGE LOOKS NOT REALLY GOOD"

Share MagicSpa's store rating

MagicSpa is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MagicSpa is a merchant member
MagicSpa participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,853 merchant members.