Product & services pricing Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

"I received the correct products and i didn't have to wait too much to get them, i received them on time."

"I have been ordering with MagicSpa since 2012, but never got to write a review, even though I always recommend their services to all of my friends in Europe and Russia.
The products they offer are 100% genuine and the service is absolutely outstanding! They are very quick in responding if you have any issues and are flexible if you decide to change your order or add something to it. The delivery is very fast despite the fact that I live in Europe, plus it is free!
Overall MagicSpa definitely scores 5 out of 5 on all orders I had. This is one of those few websites which I can advice without any hesitation. Anastasia

"Hight quality of products! Great service! Respect! "

"Excellent communication with clients and fast delivery of goods except when despatched from the US."

"The service your're offering is out of this world and keep up the good work. My order arrived well before the estimated deliver days."

"Got my product when they said it would arrive"

"I' am Very Satisfied off MagicSpa"

Waregem, Belgium

"I got a very quick and correct delivery of my order and of course free shipping as mentioned on the site !"

"Good selection and prices. Quick service, although shipping is international from Israel."

"Very nice experience!! Making order from Finland could be difficult, but it was not at all!!Delivery take couple of weeks and I paid only local VAt in finnish tull. And products are absolutely marvelous. "

"I am extremely satisfied with my experience with MagicSpa.
Ordering online was very easy. I was advised when the order was sent out and when I could expect the items. They arrived in a very timely manner in perfect condition.
I have ordered many times from MagicSpa. Unlike some other online companies, I have always enjoyed consistent excellent customer service and received quality items as described on the MagicSpa website. It is very much appreciated, and I will definitely continue to order from MagicSpa in the future.

"nice to handle with magic spa, orders are comming in good condtion"

"I like this!
Work quickly, everything comes in time.
Sorry no compliments in the form of small gifts)

"The goods are delivered in time. I receive many different samplers. There is a fine opportunity to test new products."

"Very good products, no customs/tax"

MagicSpa is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MagicSpa is a merchant member
MagicSpa participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,849 merchant members.