"Got my product when they said it would arrive"

"I' am Very Satisfied off MagicSpa"

Waregem, Belgium

"I got a very quick and correct delivery of my order and of course free shipping as mentioned on the site !"

"Good selection and prices. Quick service, although shipping is international from Israel."

"Very nice experience!! Making order from Finland could be difficult, but it was not at all!!Delivery take couple of weeks and I paid only local VAt in finnish tull. And products are absolutely marvelous. "

"I am extremely satisfied with my experience with MagicSpa.
Ordering online was very easy. I was advised when the order was sent out and when I could expect the items. They arrived in a very timely manner in perfect condition.
I have ordered many times from MagicSpa. Unlike some other online companies, I have always enjoyed consistent excellent customer service and received quality items as described on the MagicSpa website. It is very much appreciated, and I will definitely continue to order from MagicSpa in the future.

"nice to handle with magic spa, orders are comming in good condtion"

"I like this!
Work quickly, everything comes in time.
Sorry no compliments in the form of small gifts)

"The goods are delivered in time. I receive many different samplers. There is a fine opportunity to test new products."

"Very good products, no customs/tax"

"Larry is very helpful ,I had some questions about products he was promt with the answers and they are reliable, my product took less time to arrive than I thought. I will definitely order from MagicSpa again

"I have been 100 percent happy purchasing cosmetics from Magic Spa. They arrive, intact and all the products I have bought have been great! Thank you"

"They were very prompt in helping me when I asked questions and also offered me a discount even though I could not locate my vouchers."

"My shopping experiences with MAGIC SPA have always been awesome - I have been shopping at MAGIC SPA for over 4 years and found the product selection great, affordable prices, service exceptional. Thanks to Larry and his team."

"I have used them for 7 years and they always deliver quickly where ever I am around the world."

MagicSpa is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MagicSpa is a merchant member
MagicSpa participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,849 merchant members.