Stores > MagicSpa

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2016-06-13

What next...

"Another... I have ordered about 5 times now. Always pleased! "

2016-05-30

Shopping experience

"First of all, we need to praise the website. The price of website product is relatively cheap compared to other places.
Secondly, the owner and the customer is more enthusiastic, in the shopping process has given me a lot of help.
Finally, there are a lot of problems in product packaging, I received a product when the product leakage, packaging damage and other issues. I hope the packing problem can be solved properly.

2016-05-30

Amazing products!!!

"Hi, I very happy to buy the product in MagicSpa. It's easy to buy any product and exelent service, every time plus provide some gifts which make you happy))))))). Product is very good quality. I bought many times and will comeback again. Also I will recomend to my friends."

2016-05-29

Hydrating in Tokyo!

"Very satisfied with my purchase and the quick response and delivery of the product."

2016-05-22

Great if you try it!

" I had ordered to facial cleansers and one body scrub from magic spa. I contacted the merchant as soon as I found out that one of the facial cleansers had leaked into the package. He arranged to send a brand-new one immediately and I received them. This is my first purchase with Magic spa and I am pleased with their service "

2016-05-18

"I got my parcel within the estimated period. Happy with the service. "

2016-05-12

Excellent delivery service

"Bought as a present for my daughter, as this is the only hand cream she likes and that works, she said. She lives in New Zealand which doesn't sell it anywhere. I couldn't find anywhere in the UK to buy it either, so ordered it online from Magic Spa. It was despatched quickly from Israel and arrived in New Zealand within three weeks. The delivery cost was very reasonable too. I haven't tried it myself but it's the only hand cream she will buy, so it must be good. "

2016-04-27

A store for a perfect face care

"I am using Premier- Quartz Gem Lifting serum and Para Aromatic Facial Cleanser Micro grains, Biox Thermal Beauty,and H & B Dead sea Minerals Unique Peeling Gel. They give a sensation that you just have had a laser treatment, but you don't need to pay for an expensive fee!
(Remark: I am an Asian that my complexion is not as white as a westerner)

2016-04-10

MagicSpa equals MagicFace

"I am so pleased with the Premier Age Defying cream. It really lives up to its name. As Premier is unobtainable in South Africa I am so happy to have found you on-line. My order of 16 March arrived 2 April together with a gift of hand and nail cream. Thank you. "

2016-03-31

Great experience

"Easy order, fast delivery, and good price."

2016-03-18

Superb Service!

"I did fall foul to a cheaper deal on another website but unfortunately even though it was much cheaper the product was not genuine & did not work as well as the genuine article :( So I reverted back to Magic Spa & the genuine product, result :)"

2016-03-13

Loved all products, worth every penny.

"Received all prod in time, and very inexpensive. "

2016-03-09

"HOkus Pokus---the items appeared quickly."

2016-03-07

Great price and reliable, quick delivery

"I was really impressed, great prices, fast service and a bonus gift as well! I'll definitely be a return customer. "

2016-02-15

Very good service to me that lives in the cold north country Norway

"You Web site is easy to use, I like that I receive confirmation and information about the status of the delivery, and the delivery comes fast and nothing is broken. I will continue to use MagicSpa and recommend others to use it too."

Share MagicSpa's store rating

MagicSpa is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MagicSpa is a merchant member
MagicSpa participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,564 merchant members.