Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 9.60/10 289 reviews

MagicSpa is a merchant member
    MagicSpa participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • MagicSpa contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 7.22/10 7.22/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.78/10 7.78/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

"The goods are delivered in time. I receive many different samplers. There is a fine opportunity to test new products."

"Very good products, no customs/tax"

"Larry is very helpful ,I had some questions about products he was promt with the answers and they are reliable, my product took less time to arrive than I thought. I will definitely order from MagicSpa again

"I have been 100 percent happy purchasing cosmetics from Magic Spa. They arrive, intact and all the products I have bought have been great! Thank you"

"They were very prompt in helping me when I asked questions and also offered me a discount even though I could not locate my vouchers."

"My shopping experiences with MAGIC SPA have always been awesome - I have been shopping at MAGIC SPA for over 4 years and found the product selection great, affordable prices, service exceptional. Thanks to Larry and his team."

"I have used them for 7 years and they always deliver quickly where ever I am around the world."

"Love ordering from the MagicSpa. Everything comes on time with customs documents properly arranged. Perfect service - they reply even at night. I eagerly recommend them to my friends.
Good luck guys and thank you!

"good prices and quick delivery!"

"All products in my order were perfect"

"Everything went smoothly and as ordered. Thank you very much."

"Could not be more satisfied with online shopping at magicSpa.net! You can easily make an order, best price and reliable website with top quality products and fast delivery! Highly recommended and personally i'm going to shop everything there in the future.

"Magic Spa are very quick and efficient in their handling of my orders. I cannot get a certain product here in the UK and so I buy it from them.

Within 24 hours of ordering, the item is dispatched and at my postal address within five working days. A****** service!

"Great service! Nothing to complain about. The package came in under two weeks. "

"Overall good experience, however the delivery timelines were a little long not having paid for expediated shipping."