Stores > MagicMicro

• Business Hours: 10:00am - 6:00pm Mon-Fry Closed Sat, Sun
    • Fax: 216-896-9869

2017-02-19

Amazing

"Bought my gaming pc, and in two weeks showed up professionally built looks great and runs even better."

This review was modified by mayercody3 on February 21 2017 06:30:01 PM

2017-02-17

Horrible service so far and still waiting

"I ordered a new computer from Magic Micro on Dec 2. On Dec 7, almost a week later, I received and email trying to upsell me to additional items. On the same day I received another email telling me that they would not deliver the computer to any address but the billing address. (My business credit card has my buisiness address which is a mail box but I wanted the computer delivered to my home where I will be using it.) The order form did not state that it could not be delivered to a different address.
I was finding out about this a week after placing the order!

I replied to the email explaining why the billing address was different from the delivery address. I never received a reply.

After another week with no reply and no computer, I sent an email asking if the computer was going to be delivered or if I needed to cancel the order and purchase the computer elsewhere. I received a response the next day that they were sending a letter to my billing address (remember I told them that it was a mail box) and that when I signed for the delivery of the letter, they would ship my computer to my delivery address. I sent another email again stating the the billing address is a mail box and asking how I was supposed to sign for the letter?????

Still waiting as of Dec 17th.

If I do not receive the computer in the next day or two, I will cancel the order and buy my computer from a reputable company.

This review was modified by bob-98368 on February 21 2017 12:15:14 AM

2017-02-17

Mostly Magic

"I'm quite pleased with my purchase, the prices, and a follow-up phone call to me to get it configured right. But I would rate 4 1/2 stars if I could - because a follow-up email I received offered ways to improve cooling, but those options were not available in the add-ons purchase menu. Max number of case fans, for instance. I wasn't able to check my email until after I received the computer, so it was too late then. A phone call would have worked better. I would have taken their suggestions, they would have have made a bit more profit, and we'd both be happier."

This review was modified by notyall on February 21 2017 12:15:11 AM

2017-02-15

Finally A company That cares about customers.

"Ordered a computer built to my specs, They built it 5 days and shipped it out on time.
They called me during the build to make sure that it was what I ordered.It came on time.
and with a 3 year warranty.

This review was modified by bmally-62729 on February 17 2017 04:00:09 PM

2017-02-11

Shame.

"Not longer like it used to be. Quality and workmanship is marginal."

This review was modified by jbarceni on February 14 2017 12:30:12 AM

2017-02-06

Budget computer thats a Beast

"Magic Micro built this computer for less than I could buy all the parts for, use it for my recording studio can handle all the tracks, edits, samples and plugins I can throw at it, and its quiet. "

This review was modified by dennistynan on February 08 2017 08:45:01 PM

2017-01-27

Custom Configuration Falls Short

"My custom configuration that I paid for:

No Dual Cooling Fans
Wrong CPU Fan
Wrong Power Supply

This review was modified by joe-50897 on January 31 2017 12:01:42 AM

2017-01-25

Great Computer, lousy communications

"The computer I ordered for my customer was wonderful, nothing but praise. And there aren't many suppliers out there willing to take the time to customize a build. Glad I found them for that reason.
But when I wanted to know the completion time, ship date/info, it wasn't available online that I could see. The package just arrived with no email notification of shipment tracking which would have covered all of the above problems. It would have also helped with my customer who kept calling about delivery and I couldn't give a response.

This review was modified by royala on January 27 2017 07:00:02 AM

2017-01-20

Amazing computer, Timely service!

"Finally saved up to build my gaming rig, completely and entirely worth it, and was made cheaper based on me getting exactly what i need, currently kicking out 266mbps and maxing fps for the games that i play. Didn't expect it to be built, tested, drivers and op systems installed and shipped safely in the time that it took. Would absolutely recommend to a friend!"

This review was modified by Rlhaler on January 24 2017 12:01:53 AM

2017-01-14

A+++

"Would buy from again and again."

This review was modified by lafever_matt on January 17 2017 12:02:51 AM

2017-01-12

Good Tech

"My computer arrived and did not boot up. I called the following morning and got a human on the phone right away! Tom the tech guy with help of the led lights on the motherboard. Normally I would have had to go through the hassle of rma but neither of us wanted that and got it going in less than a 1/2 hour, the processor got loose during delivery. Computer runs great, the price was right and tech support was great.
P.S. don't repeat a question to Tom because he is no different than any other tech guy and gets pissey but it was early and possibly his coffee had not kicked in.

This review was modified by brifeld on January 17 2017 12:00:57 AM

2017-01-12

I love it!

"Right out of the box, no issues. After my Lenovo and HP issues you guys are fantastic!!!!!"

This review was modified by dbaker59 on January 17 2017 12:00:30 AM

2017-01-04

good experience

"after submitting my order i was messaged by staff about some conflicts in my setup that may have gone overlooked on my behalf. shipped fast, pc runs good."

2017-01-03

Great service - Great computer

"This is my second computer purchase from MagicMicro. This was a gift. I still use the one I purchased in 2011 for gaming. When i do need a new one, i will purchase my third one from MagicMicro"

2016-12-29

Great experience, great PC!

"Bought 2 barebone PC's, and they arrived on time, and in great working order...Kids are absolutely thrilled! Staff was courteous and extremely helpful with advice on the build ! When it's time to get Dad one...I'm buying here! "

Share MagicMicro's store rating

MagicMicro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MagicMicro is a merchant member
MagicMicro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,446 merchant members.