Stores > MagicMicro

Product & services pricing Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

2016-05-21

Great prices, great advice....satisfied customer

"Advice from computer savvy customer service reps helped me refine my order to something I am well pleased with. I would recommend MagicMicro to anyone. "

2016-05-19

Knowledgeable and helpful

"My order was exactly what I wanted. I had a good idea what I wanted and the budget I wanted to stay within and magic micro helped me perfect my build and stay within my budget "

2016-05-17

Not Happy

"No instructions and I have parts that need installation. Not what I expected and the cables are all too short. I hope I can get SATA power and serial cable extenders at Best Buys. currently the box is open with drives laying on my desk with cables going through the chassis.
Never again!

2016-04-28

Quick to respond and helpful-would happily do business with them again

"Ended up purchasing a custom-built PC from MM. Received the PC on Tuesday and came w/ win10, had initial problem of getting the machine to work right out of the box; submitted a cry for help to their tech support line around 6pm and within the hour I was contacted by Max a CR rep to help assure me that everything was OK and that they would help me troubleshoot the problem. At that moment I was unable to do the troubleshooting, but he mentioned I call back the next day, and gave me his name to help expedite the process.

Called back the next day, asked for Max, was connected to him and was contacted by Tech Support (Tom) within 5 minutes of placing my call. Tom helped me walk through troubleshoot and took a total of 5 minutes to work around the problem.

Max and Tom were very helpful, professional, and knowledgeable about my particular problem.

4 stars only cause it didn't work out of the box, but 5 stars for follow-up, communication, and tech supportservice.

I would recommend these guys and happily do business with them in the future.

This review was modified by classics1018 on April 28 2016 07:14:54 PM

2016-04-17

Impressed

"I had them build a pretty pricey gaming system for me, and they have delivered. Everything I asked for is there, and the rig runs without a hitch. I have to say I would definitely return to them as a satisfied customer. Elena was very helpful in the ordering process. "

2016-04-16

very helpful

"The people I have been in contact with seem like friends maybe not close friends but people there to help I really like speaking to people at the company not an overseas call center this. This is my second computer. and I am very satisfied"

2016-04-11

Worked great right out of the box

"Worked great right out of the box"

2016-04-10

EXCELLENT SERVICE

"Got exactly what I ordered in timely manner"

2016-04-09

"Barebones computer works great! "

2016-04-05

When I need a new build, I choose MagicMicro.

"Recently I placed a second order to build a super computer for 4k video editing with Magic Micro. My first order was back in 2012 and that PC has been great up until this point. MagicMicro was throrough every step of the way, pre and post sale. I will continue to support them and I make sure to tell all of my friends. "

This review was modified by benmercedesii on April 05 2016 12:05:55 PM

2016-04-03

Make it Compute

"I was very satisfied.. They took time to put it all together for me and tested it out to make sure that everything was working ..... Its Awesome that a Company Takes great care of its customers ...I am well pleased "

2016-04-02

angry !

"product didn't work right out the box, the motherboard was wasted from the word go. I am in florida so instead of sending my computer all the way back to Cleveland , I will send it to the repair guy out the main street to get satisfaction."

Rep reply posted Apr-22-2016

A rep from MagicMicro, Magicmicro, has responded

“Customer order barebones system which did not include memory or video card. According to shipping records customer received package on March 22dn and we did not get any communication from customer prior this review on Apr 4th.

After receiving this review we tried emailing customer on several occasions but got no response. Finally, after few days of trying we were able to talk to customer on a phone. Customer informed us that after he added his video card and RAM system did not boot. Customer told us that without seeking any assistance form our support he assumed that motherboard is bad and decided to get help locally.

We offered technical support help over the phone as well as to bring system back at no cost to customer to troubleshoot the problem. Customer declined our help and said he would prefer to seek help locally.

At Magic Micro we always try to provide the highest level of support which is available to all our customers free of charge. Unfortunately, when customers decline our help and seek help elsewhere our ability to resolve problems are limited.”

2016-03-23

i like them

"i do not have the product yet, but the sales group was great."

2016-03-22

Out of this world Spider Gaming Tower

"Love the look, it definitely looks like a gaming tower. So impressed on how it looks and love it too. Would so recommend to anyone who is designing their own personal gaming tower."

2016-03-21

Excellent, across the board

"Magic Micro provides consistently high-quality products and service. I've purchased several computers from them for myself and my family over the last 15 year, and I've always been extremely satisfied with the quality of their products. They always contact me to ensure my order meets my needs.

I can't recommend them more highly.

Share MagicMicro's store rating

MagicMicro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MagicMicro is a merchant member
MagicMicro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,594 merchant members.