• MagicMicro MagicMicro Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.71/10 5.71/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.08/10 7.08/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

"I don't know a lot about computer so when I my computer I was a bit skeptical but then magic micro called me and told me that my computer parts didn't add up and they help me guide the right path to find parts computer for me. I really appreciate there service. My computer runs smoothly as well."

"My last 3 computers have been from MagicMicro. Great products, fast build and delivery. I've only had to call tech support once and they were quick to tell me how to resolve the issue. I have recommended MagicMicro to anyone looking for a computer. My next one will also be from MagicMicro. "

"Computer was delivered just as configured and works great!"

"I was extremely pleased with the timely manner in which I received
my computer. Everything works great and I am very happy! I will
definitely recommend Magic Micro to my friends!

"Had my computer within 7 days of ordering. Works great. Best company I've dealt with in a long time

"The merchandise arrived quickly and was exactly what was ordered. The people were helpful and it was great. "

"I I found them to be very satisfying, their customer service is top notch. I got a lot of computer for my money, and I would highly recommend them to anyone that needs one. No questions asked, hands down the best company for computers Ive dealt with yet."

"purchasing an electronic item is always a gamble with various failures possible; however, when paying for assembly and testing the items should work and one does not [e.g. usb 2.0 4 port pci card] also a hard drive failure [SSD] after installation of OS which was replaced immediately."

"Had a small issue. Support was quick to respond, knowledgeable, patient and helpful."

"They delivered everything I ordered in good working condition. I contacted their customer service regarding an overworking fan and they told me I should've upgraded the fan. I wouldn't recommend buying the stock fan on any of the AMD processorsbut I would recommend magicmicro."

"MagicMicro's website was user friendly making it very easy to choose the computer components I wanted. I was able to save my selections while I researched the components and then make changes as desired. After my selections were made and my order was placed, the staff called me because the power supply didn't match the video card for which I'm very grateful. Thanks MagicMicro!"

"Customer service was impeccable. Polite, helpful, knowledgeable. A great company to do business with! "

"Great Price, Quality Parts, Quick Delivery"

"great computer very happy with product."

"great experience,great customer service excellent support with my questions.will go to them first next time "

Share MagicMicro's store rating

MagicMicro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MagicMicro is a merchant member
MagicMicro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,842 merchant members.