• Address: 26055 Emery Rd Unit I Cleveland, OH

Product & services pricing Rating 7.86/10 7.86/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10

"Ordering my barebones system was very easy. Selection was good (except for memory) & pricing was competitive. Delivery was on time and the finished product was excellent. The 1 year warranty is also excellent & I am very satisfied & would recommend Magic Micro to anyone."

"Time from ordering to delivery was much faster than I expected.
I have been dealing with Magic Micro for at least 15 years from
when I lived in the Buffalo NY region

"got exactly what i ordered and it came in on time"

"I have been a satisfied customer from this vendor for several years. The prices are good and the customer service is excellent mainly, I think, because it has the feel of a small eager-to-please company. I never hesitate to order from them."

"I really like Magic Micro's build-your-own PC user interface. It let me monkey with tons of different options and save them along the way. The thing that really sold me was that they perform extended period tests on the systems before they ship... one less worry for people like me that want to transfer other components to the new machine (video card, drives, etc.). A great experience - Thanks! "

"I have bought from Magic micro and had 11 other friends and clients buy from them. 14 years later and they still have most of same well informed personnel.
You can actually reach tech support and cust svc in record time.

"Ordered 4. Ghz processor, came in clocked at 3.6 , metal casing on back of motherboard was bent, fan setting does not change speeds, video card "hums" very loud. "

"Easy to work with, I had ordered higher speed memory than the motherboard could support, technician Alan notified me by email of my options and I corrected the memory speed and took his suggestion for a motherboard upgrade at the same cost to me. Really enjoying not having a bunch of manufactures and trial software clogging up the system. The limited time offer to receive 3 years warranty service and unlimited free tech support also is a great selling point to me."

"The PC was built to order at a very reasonable price. "

"They are a great. The customer service is the best. I am very happy with MagicMicro"

"Excellent service, speed, customer service.

Only minor complaint: the cables/connectors used in the computer were too short to reach the front of the tower. I had to order additional connectors to connect additional drives.

"I was very satisfaction with their customer support. They have a great staff team, and have the best response time ever. And their always willing to help no matter if it's an easy question or a difficult one.

If I could I would rate higher than 5 stars.

"Was fine... One comment though. I purchased an 8 way processor and the fan in the case was inadequate making the fan spin up too much.. I had to add a bigger fan..."

"I was satisfied with most everything but I will say that I ordered dual video cards that I thought I ordered atleast gddr5 memory versions of the card but I received ddr3 versions which seriously limited their performance. May have been my mistake but I guess that was my only real disappointment."

"Runs fast as promised with very few minor details to attend to when setting up. Fast delivery. Priced just right."

MagicMicro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MagicMicro is a merchant member
MagicMicro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.