• Address: 26055 Emery Rd Unit I Cleveland, OH

Product & services pricing Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10

"I actually got an upgrade of sorts with no price increase. What's not to like? I've bought several computers from these guys and will do so again."

"Easy to use website. Responsive phone service. Reasonable prices. Timely delivery. Keep it up!"

"Excellent quality and cust svc every time."

"Excellent customer service and products. ."

"wish the rush processing and delivery was a bit quicker but solid computer at a great price."

"I am more than satisfied . Also I have had to speak to technicians who were very helpful and patient. I like the fact that they were also very polite. Excellent service."

"Nice turnaround very happy with quality and value."

"This is my 7th or 8th computer from them in the last 5 years. They are great to deal with."

"The customer sales person was very nice and helpful. But the tech and builders where terrible. Had the computer for 1 day and it won't even boot up anymore. The tech dept was rude."

"It was fine. This is my second computer from MagicMiicro, the other in January of 2011, and because my experience in 2011 was so good, it bought from you again, and nothing had changed. I called on the phone a couple of times with questions and got fast good answers. In 2011, I did ask the salesperson if an SSD drive would be faster than a 10,0000 rpm regular drive and was told no, so I went with the 10,000 rpm drive. I later learned that was not so and bought a SSD drive. But other than that, MagicMiicro is everything I could want in a company like that."

"My new computer came with Win 8.1. I hated it. When I tried to install Win 7 I ran into all kinds of problems. Your tech support took the time to walked me thru the install, and my computer runs smoothly. Thanks "

"MagicMicro is the best. Built my computer online, finalized my order, they were fast to build and ship. I forgot to put in one component, sent them and email which they answered right away. I'm very satisfied."

"good job arrived on time no problems "

"This is the third computer I buy from them. Very fast and vary reliable."

"The sales group answered my questions and made helpful suggestions.
Tech support helped when the computer arrived and I got off track adjusting my bios loading drivers.

MagicMicro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MagicMicro is a merchant member
MagicMicro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,843 merchant members.