• MagicMicro MagicMicro Elite Status

• Business Hours: 10:00am - 6:00pm Mon-Fry Closed Sat, Sun
    • Fax: 216-896-9869

Product & services pricing Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

"I have always been very pleased with the service and products I purchased from MagicMicro. This order they dropped the ball when I added a modem to my order, they installed it and did not charge my credit card. after a week of waiting, since I paid extra for the 2-4 day delivery, I called to see what the hold up was when I was informed they forgot to charge my card for the modem and would do so right away and my computer would be on it's way."

"The PC I received was built with a long wire that immediately got caught in the fan. It did not appear that it had been tested even though I paid extra to have it tested. Customer service only told me to unscrew the panel and tape it to the wall, which I did and which seemed to fix the problem. During the process however the initial start up was interrupted so even once my computer was working the software was caught in what they described as "a loop" that had no solution. I sent my PC back to them last week and have not heard anything yet.

I spent $1,200 for this PC. I own a small business that has me buying between 4 and 10 PCs a year. I like the concept of Micromagic b/c I hate pre-packaged commercially sold PCs. Anyway, I think they need better quality control and customer service could be more interested in helping. Otherwise everything's been great!

"Very satisfied with Magic Micro's building of my new computer and timely delivery. Customer service and tech support were very helpful too! Dave"

"I really wish they would have remembered to install the better CPU cooling fan I ordered with the computer build. It was almost impossible to install the larger fan with heat sink with the motherboard already in the case. "

"It was everything I expected and more"

"Excellent Customer Service. Decided to do a couple of upgrades after ordering. The salesman I talked to to do this was very helpful and gracious. Computer was built and shipped in 5 business days and was very well packed. Price was great, not much more than I could have built it myself for, the slight extra cost was more than worth it for their excellent warranty."

"I got everything I ask for except had on case isn't working."

"Very good PC. Just what we ordered."

"Ordered custom system for my son. Building and shipping took 7 business days total. Unpacked, connected some cables, threw the switch and everything worked perfectly. No problems whatsoever"

"Computer arrived improperly configured. A bit difficult to contact tech support. However, once I was able to talk with someone, problem was resolved by an excellent technician. I would buy from MagicMicro again."

"I recieved the computer, and it works. The problem is that whoever did the final assembly forgot to affix the motherboard to the case... it just slides around and it is a miracle that all is well. I e-mailed the saleman that was working on the build to no avail. All I wanted was a few screws sent my way so that I could fix the problem. I know that things happen, and am not upset that the problem occurred, just that noone has contacted me back in a effort to fix it.

"Excellent customer service, Quick Delivery, Computer works, Will Buy again. Thx."

"Awesome computer, great job!"

"I made several changes after placing the order (motherboard, power supply, and case fans) after talking to Alan. Changes were made w/out complaint. The computer arrived on time and well packed. The keycode and dvd for the os were not included, but were shipped the next day and arrived as expected. In the meantime Edwin in tech helped us get it up and running. One of the case fans did not work initially (wire loosened during shipping). My daughter and I are amazed at how quiet the computer is; a 200mm side fan, two 120mm case fans, power supply fan, cpu fan and video card fan...quieter than my pc with two 80mm case fans! Completely satisfied with computer and customer/tech service."

"The thing I was surprised by, is the computer is kinda loud. Not loud enough to think he's broken, but loud enough that I regret not paying extra for a quieter beast. I wish it had been made clearer, that *not* getting the "extra quiet" options, would mean he was gonna make noise. He's really fast."

Share MagicMicro's store rating

MagicMicro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MagicMicro is a merchant member
MagicMicro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,713 merchant members.