• MagicMicro MagicMicro Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"My experience with MagicMicro was overall, pretty good. I found very good computer parts at a fair price and when I had to call for an issue I had with my order, customer service was extremely helpful."

"love the machine have already recommended you r store to others keep up the great work,and ty very much"

"The hardware arrived properly configured exactly to my specifications and precisely as described on the website within the timeframe expected. I couldn't be more happy!"

"Great product, fair price, excellent support for both pre and post sale."

"I got exactly what I ordered, everything was packaged very well. Computer started right up and has been running amazingly since. Counting processing, build time and shipping then actually receiving my computer, I only had to wait four business days, which is extremely fast. Would certainly buy from MagicMicro again."

"Everything was done correctly and was very neat. Very satisfied!!"

"Solid build, computer has been running perfectly so far. Customer service was also very attentive."

"there was 1 bad part about the experience with magic micro and his naMe was max. he is a smart ass salesman who thinks she knows everything it is The only bad experience I had with the company.

the other thing was they claimed they didn't have the RAM for my computer and had to special order it even after I upgraded 2 16 gigabytes cuz I was told they had Two sticks of 8, I was told they had this in stock and they didn't. So I downgraded back to 2 Sticks of 4 and had my credit card refunded.
my computer is working as expected.

"Fast service and absolutely amazing job I'm absolutely satisfied and recommended this company to anybody who is locking for new computer and don't wane deal with crap like HP or Dell. "

"Nice PC and a good price! Thanks"

"They did an amazing job, and from what I can tell, I saved money overall, and with them building the base unit, motherboard and CPU, that took some of the pain and configuration out of the way. A very easy process to get a new, powerful computer, at a low cost. This is my third one from this company, and I'd recommend them to anyone. "

"This is the second time ordering a new computer from MagicMicro. 10 years ago I ordered my first system, and it lasted the whole 10 years and it still runs! The only reason I ordered the new system was because it was getting outdated. My new system arrived ahead of schedule fully assembled and ready to go. when I ordered my new system I asked for a 700 Watt power supply, after Placing my order I was sorry I didn't get the 750 Watt smart power supply. When I opened up my new system I was delighted to see they upgraded my power supply to the 750 Watt smart power supply with no extra charge!! I was also surprised that Windows 7 ultimate was preinstalled on the solid-state hard drive and all I had to do was put in a valid serial number.
I am very satisfied with both systems I have ordered from magicMicro, I would definitely purchase from them again and do recommend!

"Small issue with the correct graphic driver needing to be installed after delivery, but excellent customer service helped me solve the problem quickly. I would recommend MagicMicro in the future."

"very easy site to follow, made to what I wanted and needed, very quick delivery. I will highly recommend this site to others."

"Very helpful with billing issues. Product was perfect."

Share MagicMicro's store rating

MagicMicro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MagicMicro is a merchant member
MagicMicro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,890 merchant members.