Stores > MagicMicro

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

2016-06-17

Great customer service

"Contacted with suggestions for my configuration. When I didn't have funds to upgrade the power supply, they waived the shipping charges so I could do so."

2016-06-11

MicroSlow

"If fast prompt delivery is what you want, then take a seat because it's going to be a while. Not to mention the price of shipping. Bought my son a gift for doing great in school but they can't ship to address because it didn't match my debit card. Funny how the transaction was already done. I had to call them to find out why my item had not been processed. Never do business with them again."

Rep reply posted Jun-22-2016

A rep from MagicMicro, Magicmicro, has responded

“Dear customer.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Unfortunately, in modern days internet fraud and identity theft are on a rise. As online merchant we try to do everything in our power to prevent identify fraud and reduce number of unauthorized purchases.

A billing address and a shipping address matching is sacrament to many online merchants, and approving an order to a customer with a mismatch is almost paramount to apostasy. For many merchants their eye is naturally drawn towards what is different, a piece of information that sticks out. Most online shoppers have a billing and shipping consistency, where their bill goes so goes the product. So when there is a billing and shipping mismatch, the inconsistency brings up a red flag resulting manual review process which may cause order delay. In some situations when shipping address can’t be confirmed or verified merchant has no other option but to ship to billing address or sometime cancel the order.

Our website specially says that billing and shipping address has to be the same or shipping address must be confirmed with credit card bank. Having unverifiable shipping information may result order delay or order must be shipped to billing address only .

Once again we apologize for the inconvenience.

Magic Micro Customer Service

2016-06-02

Disappointed

"I ordered a laptop on May 18th and my credit card was charged on May 21st but the laptop didn't ship until June 2nd. I had to email a couple times to find the status of my order because Magic Micro had not provided me with one.

Because of the delays I was told my laptop would ship via FedEX so I would get it on the weekend; however, the tracking information I received stated it shipped via UPS and wouldn't be delivered until after the weekend. I hope I actually get it then.

Overall, I've had a rather disappointing experience with Magic Micro.

2016-05-30

All the fun of home-building a PC with none of the frustration!

"I ordered a bare-bones PC, and am entirely satisfied. MagicMicro contacted me before shipping my order to make sure everything was compatible with parts I would be adding to the build. The PC arrived promptly and was well packed. When putting the system together, I found all of the cable management to be superb, and everything was in working order. Will use again when doing future builds. "

2016-05-25

Problem after Problem

"First no video. Solved that problem with a cable adapter. (not what I wanted to use)
Reset switch on case inop. I confirmed connection to mobo.
Windows starts normally 1 out of 20 trys. Usually gets stuck in an automatic repair loop.
Very frustrating. Gonna try to reset PC and reload windows..... Here goes...........

2016-05-21

Great prices, great advice....satisfied customer

"Advice from computer savvy customer service reps helped me refine my order to something I am well pleased with. I would recommend MagicMicro to anyone. "

2016-05-19

Knowledgeable and helpful

"My order was exactly what I wanted. I had a good idea what I wanted and the budget I wanted to stay within and magic micro helped me perfect my build and stay within my budget "

2016-05-17

Not Happy

"No instructions and I have parts that need installation. Not what I expected and the cables are all too short. I hope I can get SATA power and serial cable extenders at Best Buys. currently the box is open with drives laying on my desk with cables going through the chassis.
Never again!

2016-04-28

Quick to respond and helpful-would happily do business with them again

"Ended up purchasing a custom-built PC from MM. Received the PC on Tuesday and came w/ win10, had initial problem of getting the machine to work right out of the box; submitted a cry for help to their tech support line around 6pm and within the hour I was contacted by Max a CR rep to help assure me that everything was OK and that they would help me troubleshoot the problem. At that moment I was unable to do the troubleshooting, but he mentioned I call back the next day, and gave me his name to help expedite the process.

Called back the next day, asked for Max, was connected to him and was contacted by Tech Support (Tom) within 5 minutes of placing my call. Tom helped me walk through troubleshoot and took a total of 5 minutes to work around the problem.

Max and Tom were very helpful, professional, and knowledgeable about my particular problem.

4 stars only cause it didn't work out of the box, but 5 stars for follow-up, communication, and tech supportservice.

I would recommend these guys and happily do business with them in the future.

This review was modified by classics1018 on April 28 2016 07:14:54 PM

2016-04-17

Impressed

"I had them build a pretty pricey gaming system for me, and they have delivered. Everything I asked for is there, and the rig runs without a hitch. I have to say I would definitely return to them as a satisfied customer. Elena was very helpful in the ordering process. "

2016-04-16

very helpful

"The people I have been in contact with seem like friends maybe not close friends but people there to help I really like speaking to people at the company not an overseas call center this. This is my second computer. and I am very satisfied"

2016-04-11

Worked great right out of the box

"Worked great right out of the box"

2016-04-10

EXCELLENT SERVICE

"Got exactly what I ordered in timely manner"

2016-04-09

"Barebones computer works great! "

2016-04-05

When I need a new build, I choose MagicMicro.

"Recently I placed a second order to build a super computer for 4k video editing with Magic Micro. My first order was back in 2012 and that PC has been great up until this point. MagicMicro was throrough every step of the way, pre and post sale. I will continue to support them and I make sure to tell all of my friends. "

This review was modified by benmercedesii on April 05 2016 12:05:55 PM

Share MagicMicro's store rating

MagicMicro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MagicMicro is a merchant member
MagicMicro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,565 merchant members.