• Address: 26055 Emery Rd Unit I Cleveland, OH

Product & services pricing Rating 7.19/10 7.19/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.44/10 8.44/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10

"The order arrived quickly. It was exactly as ordered and computer works flawlessly. Couldn't ask for anything more."

"MM built a desktop to my specs. Ordered Friday PM and picked up at UPS Wednesday AM. Packed well, parts are as specced. Only weird thing was that rather than connect my front USB 3.0 port to the motherboard header, they just ran a cable from it out the back for me to plug into a MB 3.0 port. Took me a bit to figure that out and uses up a port needlessly. Otherwise, great way to get a custom build without doing the build yourself. "

"EXTREMELY satisfied. This was my first experience with Magic Micro.. It will NOT be me last.. Well Done."

"If you choose from the options, the configuration and price value may be fine. But if you make anything other than the options provided that's not the case. They take advantage of the cases. They install the cheapest crappy ones if the hardware is generic one like card readers etc. They don't even consider paying back if you made a higher price configuration and they don't respond knowingly .
Would I order again from this company? Definitely No.

"Ordering my barebones system was very easy. Selection was good (except for memory) & pricing was competitive. Delivery was on time and the finished product was excellent. The 1 year warranty is also excellent & I am very satisfied & would recommend Magic Micro to anyone."

"Time from ordering to delivery was much faster than I expected.
I have been dealing with Magic Micro for at least 15 years from
when I lived in the Buffalo NY region

"got exactly what i ordered and it came in on time"

"I have been a satisfied customer from this vendor for several years. The prices are good and the customer service is excellent mainly, I think, because it has the feel of a small eager-to-please company. I never hesitate to order from them."

"I really like Magic Micro's build-your-own PC user interface. It let me monkey with tons of different options and save them along the way. The thing that really sold me was that they perform extended period tests on the systems before they ship... one less worry for people like me that want to transfer other components to the new machine (video card, drives, etc.). A great experience - Thanks! "

"I have bought from Magic micro and had 11 other friends and clients buy from them. 14 years later and they still have most of same well informed personnel.
You can actually reach tech support and cust svc in record time.

"Ordered 4. Ghz processor, came in clocked at 3.6 , metal casing on back of motherboard was bent, fan setting does not change speeds, video card "hums" very loud. "

"Easy to work with, I had ordered higher speed memory than the motherboard could support, technician Alan notified me by email of my options and I corrected the memory speed and took his suggestion for a motherboard upgrade at the same cost to me. Really enjoying not having a bunch of manufactures and trial software clogging up the system. The limited time offer to receive 3 years warranty service and unlimited free tech support also is a great selling point to me."

"The PC was built to order at a very reasonable price. "

"They are a great. The customer service is the best. I am very happy with MagicMicro"

"Excellent service, speed, customer service.

Only minor complaint: the cables/connectors used in the computer were too short to reach the front of the tower. I had to order additional connectors to connect additional drives.

MagicMicro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MagicMicro is a merchant member
MagicMicro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,862 merchant members.