• MagicMicro MagicMicro Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Great computer and service!"

"Absolute BEST experience EVER! Not to mention the prices being much lower than the "egg" and "tiger" online stores. And the best part is you can pick and choose what you want in your system right down to the smallest detail. And if you have any questions on what you want to put in the system that you're unsure about, call tech support and they will be VERY helpful and VERY knowledgeable.

And yes.. I would recommend magicmicro to friend. In fact, I already started! :)

"Great service and quality as always."

"I accidentally picked out a part that wasn't compatible in my order and an email was promptly sent informing me of this issue. I was very happy with the high level of customer service and care that was provided. I referred a friend, he also put in an order. "

"Very organized. Will buy again."

"Very prompt shipment, item assembled correctly, booted out of the box."

"very good - except for Paypal
mis information all was well

Allen was very helpful

"Usually a gamer builder but they hooked me up w a lightning fast trading desk. Super quick build and excellent service. Top notch. "

"The customer service and final product from Magic Micro was great."

"my 2nd time They built me a PC and still 100 very Satisfied.
1 Desktop and my new all in one

"Thank you. Shipping was a little longer than expected but good things come to those who wait. Thank again. "

"I have had nothing less then great products and services from MagicMicro and highly recommend them to all."

"Power supply generates RF interference"

"exactly what I ordered, in time, functions well, great communication - will order future PCs from MagicMicro too!"

"Wow! I'm really loving the new computer. Thanks all!
The online interface was easy to use. The sales rep (Max) was helpful when I called. The construction was quick and it was delivered faster than I expected. I am pleased with my purchase experience with MagicMicro!

Share MagicMicro's store rating

MagicMicro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MagicMicro is a merchant member
MagicMicro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,839 merchant members.