• Address: 26055 Emery Rd Unit I Cleveland, OH

Product & services pricing Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10

"The customer sales person was very nice and helpful. But the tech and builders where terrible. Had the computer for 1 day and it won't even boot up anymore. The tech dept was rude."

"It was fine. This is my second computer from MagicMiicro, the other in January of 2011, and because my experience in 2011 was so good, it bought from you again, and nothing had changed. I called on the phone a couple of times with questions and got fast good answers. In 2011, I did ask the salesperson if an SSD drive would be faster than a 10,0000 rpm regular drive and was told no, so I went with the 10,000 rpm drive. I later learned that was not so and bought a SSD drive. But other than that, MagicMiicro is everything I could want in a company like that."

"My new computer came with Win 8.1. I hated it. When I tried to install Win 7 I ran into all kinds of problems. Your tech support took the time to walked me thru the install, and my computer runs smoothly. Thanks "

"MagicMicro is the best. Built my computer online, finalized my order, they were fast to build and ship. I forgot to put in one component, sent them and email which they answered right away. I'm very satisfied."

"good job arrived on time no problems "

"This is the third computer I buy from them. Very fast and vary reliable."

"The sales group answered my questions and made helpful suggestions.
Tech support helped when the computer arrived and I got off track adjusting my bios loading drivers.

"Arrived quickly. Performs well."

"Since I ordered my custom PC from them over 2 years ago, the company has been nothing but helpful and professional. "

"Advertised computer as overclocking capable when MOBO and memory make it near impossible without ruining hardware/bsod. Waiting for update on return"

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-18-2014

Magicmicro, MagicMicro rep has responded

“Dear customer.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Nowhere on our website have we advertised that our computers have overclocking capabilities. Most of the modern motherboards do offer overclocking settings yet those settings can only work with very specific combinations of parts. Most of the time for successful overclocking system must have advance cooling system, high end power supply and high speed memory. Unfortunately the configuration you order only had base line components line stock CPU fan, stock 1600MHz memory and standard 600w power supply. None of those parts are rated for overclocking. Even that motherboard is capable of overclocking other components may prevent system from running above manufacture specifications simply because those components are not designed for it.

All our systems are built to order base on components customers that select. We offer wide range of different components. Most of them allow overclocking if they used in right combination. We review every order and always advice customers on any possible incompatibility or shortcomings of selected configurations. The configuration you order did not present any obvious problems and we were not aware (at the time you placed you order) that you are planning to overclock. If we had information about overclocking we would advise upgrading some components before system is built.

All our systems are covered by 30 days return and exchange policy. If customer accidentally selects incorrect component he/she can always return system or unwanted component to be exchanged for different one without any additional charges beside price difference between upgraded parts.

Our records show that back on July 20th we issued the RMA number for you to send system back to us for components upgrade. Unfortunately, as of today (Sept 18th) we did not receive your system yet. It already way passed the 30 day window form original purchase when we allow customers to return items for exchange. Yet, if you still like to make parts upgrade we are willing to extend this RMA number for another 2 weeks. If you still want to send system back s to make upgrades you wanted please let us know and we email return info to you.

Magic Micro Customer Service”

"Thee ass'y tech was very skilled and friendly.Everything happened on time and the product was delivered as proposed."

"No problems or hassle, picked the parts and got it all put together."

"I got what I bought, I will shop again.

"Quick build and ship
Nice to get exactly what you want

"4th purchase from them. Great as always, just as ordered, quickly, and with helpful phone support for follow up questions. "

MagicMicro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MagicMicro is a merchant member
MagicMicro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,846 merchant members.