• Address: 26055 Emery Rd Unit I Cleveland, OH

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.25/10 8.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.44/10 8.44/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10

"Great PC fast service ,my only disappointment is with the performance of the WiFi card , I'm going with a direct connection instead."

"I've been buying from MagicMicro for over 10 years now. Used them for personal and work computing needs. They've always had great prices, fast delivery times, and they build solid systems that last."

"Very satisfied! I love my new pc. Alan was great on helping me putting the right case to work with my system. I would definitely recommend all my friends to Magic Micro"

"Only one problem: no information (paperwork) on how to use the computer was provided. Only documentation included was on various components."

"Shortly after receiving it the video card went out"

"I was very satisfied with my experience. Computer came on time and was correctly assembled and ready to go. It was exactly what I wanted and would definitely buy from here again."

"Had a few questions, (some silly ones) and my email was answered very quickly with the correct and needed info. I really see MagicMicro as a company like Alienware before it got gobbled up by Dell. Good experience. "

"apparently their customer service dept does not know how to answer a phone I have left over 6 messages and none returned. I ordered a computer for my wifes 50th birthday and used the customization to add memory a 1tg hd and memory card and windows 7 operating system. when I got the computer there was no operating system which I had thougt I payed for however they clained via email NOT phone I did not order an operating system BS. I had to purchase one myself and then spend the next 8hrs installing everything. by the time I was done, we lost our dinner reservations and my wifes bday RUINED! I have since talked to my attny and filed a BBB report against them for the operating system and wifes DINNER!"

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-22-2014

Magicmicro, MagicMicro rep has responded

“We apologize for any inconvenience.

Unfortunately nothing we could do to resolve the issue because of very long and unreasonable list of customer’s demands

This customer ordered custom computer system from our website using our online system configurator. During order process customer did not selected the OS even when several different OS were available for purchase. Upon receiving the system customer realized that system does not include OS and called our office after business hours. He left 7 very vulgar messages for various departments demanding immediate response even that our phone system says that our office is closed. He also send several emails demanding to be paid for OS , his time, driving expenses, lost wages and so on.

This is part of one the email where customer make request for our company to cover his expenses :” 179$ for the operating system, 8 hrs of my work which I get 25/hr .35/mile at 92 miles round trip to best buy for operating system! a lost dinner for my wife”

When our office opened next morning we check all 7 messages and 4 emails. We decided the best way to contact customer would be VIA email where we could attach supporting documents of customer’s purchase. We emailed copy of customer’s invoice for him to see that there was no OS on his order and that he was never charged for OS. We also explained that when customers place orders on our website they can view itemized configuration in the shopping card plus customers receive email with itemized invoice as well so customer should have known that configuration did not include the OS. We also explained that all purchases are covered by our 30 days money back policy and if customer is not satisfied with a purchase he can always return the item and receive a full refund.

In his response customer refused to return item for full refund and continue to insist that he ordered and paid for OS yet failed to provide any proof of ordering or paying for OS. We understand mistakes do happen this is why we have 30 days money back policy so customers can return unwanted products. Unfortunately when we are confronted with such unreasonable demands our abilities are limited.

Magic Micro Customer Service”

"I had the computer built and it came really quick. Their service is awesome. I then had to return it because of drivers for Thunderbolt with pc not being stable at this time. Their customer service told me not to worry and to return it for a refund. This company is second to none and they now have a new customer for life. "

"Built quick and worked as promised"

"Computer is great, although it needs to come with directions for installing an operating system/ setting up BIOS for people who don't know computer things"

"I called customer service twice after placing the order and the representative answered every question very fully. The PC I ordered arrived in perfect shape, including all manuals and information for upgraded parts. I WILL definitely recommend Magic Micro to anyone ordering any service or product that Magic Micro offers (I was recommended to buy my new desktop PC by a good friend)."

"The computer runs great so far. Only had a couple problems. Took magic micro 6 days to ship, which wasn't a big deal. My only concern is that when I run task manager, it sometimes tells me my disk is up to a 100%. So far completely satisfied with their product. Also was sad because I had found an a lot better computer for a little bit more from a different place. But can't complain now."

"Happy with the product and quick shipping, but they completely ignored my special request included with the order. If they were unable to accommodate me, they could have just said so. "

"Great service and product!"

MagicMicro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MagicMicro is a merchant member
MagicMicro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,880 merchant members.