• MagicMicro MagicMicro Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"I have bought from Magic Micro more than a few times, either for myself or for customers and have always got an excellent product! I order, I get a great product within 3 to 5 days.. This time I ordered on the 3rd and and did not get it until the 16th. NO one communicated any issues with me until I inquired. I still got an excellent system and will write this experience as a once off event. "

"MagicMicro has an easy to use web site that allows you to quickly build a custom system."

"Fantastic job on my new desktop, fast delivery, and this machine works flawlessly!!!! Good work guys!!

Thanks again

"Delivery was quick, and nothing was damaged. No complaints, nice job boys"

"Great! Service was fast and affordable."

"Access to technical support gave me expert advise on the most reliable components."

"Online ordering was great with a ton of options. Sales person helped adjust my order and gave great advice. Received system in a little over a week. Minor issue upon arrival and tech guy(wish I remembered his name) walked me through everything and got it fixed in no time.
Great sales, shipping, and service.
Highly recommend this company.

"as ordered. quick shipper"

"My machine was exactly like I wanted.
My only wish was that the staff would have a recommendations area for the parts and software so I could make a semi educated choice on parts.

Just for the information, I am having a NIGHTMARE of a time with windows 8.1 , If I had know I would have this many issues I would have gone with Windows 7.
There seem to be a great many compatibility issues with win 8.1 and AVG and some other programs I use.

Overall I think Magic Micro did a GREAT job with my machine, OS is NOT their fault in any way.

"I don't know a lot about computer so when I my computer I was a bit skeptical but then magic micro called me and told me that my computer parts didn't add up and they help me guide the right path to find parts computer for me. I really appreciate there service. My computer runs smoothly as well."

"My last 3 computers have been from MagicMicro. Great products, fast build and delivery. I've only had to call tech support once and they were quick to tell me how to resolve the issue. I have recommended MagicMicro to anyone looking for a computer. My next one will also be from MagicMicro. "

"Computer was delivered just as configured and works great!"

"I was extremely pleased with the timely manner in which I received
my computer. Everything works great and I am very happy! I will
definitely recommend Magic Micro to my friends!

"Had my computer within 7 days of ordering. Works great. Best company I've dealt with in a long time

"The merchandise arrived quickly and was exactly what was ordered. The people were helpful and it was great. "

Share MagicMicro's store rating

MagicMicro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MagicMicro is a merchant member
MagicMicro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,852 merchant members.