• Address: 26055 Emery Rd Unit I Cleveland, OH

Product & services pricing Rating 5.71/10 5.71/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.79/10 6.79/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.43/10 6.43/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.79/10 6.79/10

"Magic Micro built a gaming PC that I ordered for a wheel chair bound friend. The build quality of the machine they sent us was excellent. Communication with tech AlanD was effective and useful. Magic Micro's system selection web pages are super, although they do allow customers to pick a bad system. It would be better if, after they reviewed customer choices for build compatibility, they then offered suggestions. For example, increasing a 1 TB hard drive to 2 TB for $25 or changing a locked to an unlocked I5 for $10, things we did on our own with the system we selected. While there are other similar things to suggest, our experience with Magic Micro was excellent. I have already recommended Magic Micro to others. "

"Front Usb 3.0 connector on mother board was not attached properly the pins on the motherboard are wobbly coz who ever tried to put the computer together was in a hurry and didn't seem to care so now since the usb 3.0 connector is damaged I'm using 2.0 for front usb connectors. Not a good experience....."

"Easy to choose components, easy to order, easy to get the unit up and running. Good experience and a good price."

"Magic Micro completed the order promptly and communication with the company about delivery was very pleasant. This is the 4th PC we have bought from the company and have had no problems. "

"I paid $1200. It came broken. They have no customer service over the weekend.

It is impossible how a company can sell a item over $1000, send it broken, and not provide any customer service.

"The computer that I ordered was built great, and was delivered in a very reasonable amount of time. I would definitely purchase another desktop computer from them. "

"All went well with the delivery, minus the fan falling of the cpu. Great price, speed, and delivery. Amazing"

"Computer was built to exact components selected and delivered before estimated promised date. I thought the internal foam packing secured the video card from shipping damage. The wiring was carefully routed with concern for airflow. After all the connections were made I powered it up and all I can say is VERY PLEASED! "

"I've bought several barebones and complete PCs over 8+ years and have never had a problem. I haven't needed to use Customer Service so can't comment on it. Shipping is always fast."

"I will purchase from them again very satisfied"

"everything was cheaply made"

"got what I ordered and received promptly"

"Great customer service and item was just as ordered."

"I have had several Barebones computers in the pass, but this one is by far the the fastest to install the dvd drives and hard drive into, It is a very ast and the temperture led on front of the case is great ,"

"Got just what i ordered. I had one question and got it answered right away with a quick phone call."

MagicMicro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MagicMicro is a merchant member
MagicMicro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,919 merchant members.