Stores > MagicMicro

• Fax: 216-896-9869

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

2017-01-04

good experience

"after submitting my order i was messaged by staff about some conflicts in my setup that may have gone overlooked on my behalf. shipped fast, pc runs good."

2017-01-03

Great service - Great computer

"This is my second computer purchase from MagicMicro. This was a gift. I still use the one I purchased in 2011 for gaming. When i do need a new one, i will purchase my third one from MagicMicro"

2016-12-29

Great experience, great PC!

"Bought 2 barebone PC's, and they arrived on time, and in great working order...Kids are absolutely thrilled! Staff was courteous and extremely helpful with advice on the build ! When it's time to get Dad one...I'm buying here! "

2016-12-26

My order problem was completely ignored

"The company forgot to install a fan I ordered. I sent them an email, and over a week later I have gotten no response."

2016-12-26

Well informed staff, quick delivery.

"Some parts were not avalible and I received an Email and phone call from their main office giving me different options and worked within my price range. Got to my door 3 days after I ordered the PC. Will use them again in the future!"

2016-12-18

Great system

"Had to work with my order online and they were great. The computer arrived in great condition, and included all that I had ordered. only one tinny issue they need to include a Note as to where the software code was. Interesting search but it made me look at all the papers.

Thanks JT

2016-12-18

I wouldn't buy a PC anywhere else online!

"I bought my first custom pc from MagicMicro through eBay 7 years ago, the only thing I ever needed to do to it was replace the power supply about 2 years ago. Never gave me any problems, and I am a heavy computer user. Only reason I replaced it was because I needed to upgrade to Windows 10 from XP and I decided a whole new system was a better value than just buying a new os. Customer service is great, shipping time is reasonable, prices are lower, sometimes MUCH lower than other places for the same thing. They are trustworthy and I wouldn't buy a new PC anywhere else online."

2016-12-03

You can't go wrong with MagicMicro

"I just bought a new cpu fan for my older machine. It was delivered in just a few days, and ready to install.

They built me a great machine a few years ago, and I've bought a couple more from them for family members. Nobody complains.

2016-12-02

Excellent MoBo, Service, and Fast Delivery

"Needed an older MoBo in a pinch. Got it fast from MagicMicro. Thank you!"

2016-12-01

After the expected Sale

"Very Professional, Great personalized Service, prompt, friendly & courteous, Great to deal with. I will be doing business with them in the future! "

2016-11-25

A so-so system for the money.

"600.00 dollars later and I have a system with a mirco mother board. It cannot run SLI - Also, there are plenty of sites with the same pricing that would have provided this info and also would have advised against a micro Mboard. SO - have someone with real know how (not a sales rep) help you select components. For the very limited budget dealing with MM was, overall, a decent experience. 4 stars. So - ASUS OC capable board (although micro) - i5 6600 3.5 gig processor. (over clock capable) - 16 gigs of DDR 4 ram - 700watt Corsair PS - Decent Corsair mid-tower (came with one fan) total 600.00 - I added a Geforce 1060 3gig video card (200.00). and a 500 gig Solid state hard drive - 200.00 -total cost: 1000usd. had 2 do again- full size MBoard and an i7 processor."

2016-11-13

Great tech support!

"I had some problems getting my order delivered properly, and the OOBE didn't work, but the tech support was extremely helpful and helped me get the machine up and running quickly."

2016-11-04

Very professional

"I was very happy with the quality of customer care, and the expert advice that was given at the time of purchase. Fast delivery as well. Will be doing business again!"

2016-11-02

"I first bought a computer which had the wrong configuration my fault, then when i exceeded my budget b $250 to buy it again I'm waiting and it still hasn't been shipped, sixth business day without weekends."

2016-11-02

No Suprises, just results...

"Ordered it, had a few issues with the build. One phone call fixed everything and it shipped and arrived when they said it would."

Share MagicMicro's store rating

MagicMicro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MagicMicro is a merchant member
MagicMicro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,447 merchant members.