Stores > MagicMicro

Product & services pricing Rating 6.07/10 6.07/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.78/10 7.78/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review MagicMicro by clicking a star below.

2017-06-20

first time buy

"The system on time. the Hard drive was floating around in side the case. The frame for the hard drive was bent in shipping. Other that that, this system seems to be running fine.

2017-06-15

Excellent computers

"This is my 2nd computer I have ordered from them I hope this one lasts as long as the 1st one "

2017-06-14

Good work all around.

"They certainly delivered exactly what I had asked for. Order processing & follow-up were very thorough, excellent job on packing.

2017-06-09

Well worth the money spent.

"Everything worked out well and they followed up with recommendations and how the computer was working out when received."

2017-06-04

First Time Customer

"The computer I ordered came in with the exact specifications as requested. The only problems I had were a loose Ram chip as well as the graphics card being loose. Once I reseated both the video card and the chip everything else worked well. The only other minor problem was the dual fan was throttled at its highest speed. Once I figured out how to turn it down it was a lot quieter and it worked like a charm."

2017-06-01

Excellent Service

"MagicMicro put together a barebones system for me exactly as ordered through their site. They followed up by email shortly after I placed the order to ensure I wasn't forgetting anything. Very thorough and appreciated service. This is the third time I've ordered through MagicMicro and will do so again when it comes time to buy another system."

2017-06-01

Inexperienced wiring/tries to upsell everything

"The person who contacted me after I made my initial order tried to up-sell me on many things. I did take the up-sell expecting that there would be a few things that I would need like extra fans. When I received the computer, which is for my wife's birthday, I was appalled at the wiring job. They hadn't even connected the power and reset buttons. There were 10-12 zip ties on less than 6 inches of wiring. It took me an hour just to be able to test the computer to make sure it worked! I had advised the person who contacted me that I needed to put in a video card and change out the power supply so I didn't expect expert wiring but I did expect some sense of professionalism. I ended up spending two hours rewiring a system because of the shoddy job they did in wiring and having to completely remove 12 zip ties! It was obvious that whoever had done the wiring was either new at the job or completely incompetent. "

2017-05-30

Magic Micro did everything they said they would and then some!!

"I got of my dreams, at a price that was very affordable, and it all works great, I've loading on software everything is running smooth."

2017-05-30

Awesome System

"they delivered an awesome system. they did a great job of assembly. they provided me with some tips on some additional cooling features which i had them implement. well done and thank you. !!!!!!!"

2017-05-16

Good quality computer

"It's a good quality computer that was shipped very well packed with no damage whatsoever. My only criticisms are that when selecting the items that go into the computer using the on-line tool it's possible to specify items (in my case the speed of the DDR4 memory) that aren't necessarily compatible. It also took several emails, each separated by day, to get things squared away. Not really a problem though, and I would order from them again."

2017-05-11

magicmicro review

"I have ordered from them before, although this time I felt like I was being hassled with upgrades that were unnecessary, then I was shipped before I had responded to a question on a cooler that they offered that was not compatible with the processor I ordered(both were offered together as a package) then I was hassled on a premium wire install, come on, really? 30 bucks to have some one make sure they took pride in their work and placed the wires in clean and neat? They failed to review that I purchased ram that had fins already, then tried to get me to pay for an upgrade for them. Folks, the computers sell themselves, if you're concerned about your profit margin, then break down your prices and start selling an assembly fee, or find people that work more efficiently. "

2017-05-03

Everything I was hoping for

"Quick and Professional service, zero problems with anything."

2017-04-24

Excellent Service

"I got the custom built desktop PC exactly how I ordered it.
It seems to deliver the speed that I desire. I hope it lasts long and maintains high performance.

Rhode Island Verified Customer
2017-04-22

Bought a computer that arrived partially assembled, untested, and inoperable. Sent them a request to resolve this - now waiting

"I ordered a $1,254.00 custom-built computer that was not fully assembled, it was untested, with some slight damage (not from shipping), and had missing items: documentation, the usual standard accessories (adapters, cables, etc.). Even the power cord was missing!. They had even tried to sell me normally included items for extra $$$. I'm a computer engineer and didn't fall for that scam. The worst part is that the computer was defective and would not boot up. Very careless assembly - missing screws, a card reader that was dangling inside the case instead of being mounted on the front panel, and a processor fan that was never connected - proof that it was never powered up and tested, which is part of the cost. I sent them an e-mail requesting repair, free return shipping, and supplying the missing items. I also sent them pictures of the poor workmanship. Now waiting for a response to see if they fix this. "

KeithMatson's Avatar

2017-04-21

Need Better Quality Control

"Purchased barebones custom machine.The unit ran fine but they failed to miss a incorrect front USB panel connection. If unit was properly inspected this would have been found and fixed before shipped."

Share MagicMicro's store rating

MagicMicro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MagicMicro is a merchant member
MagicMicro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,378 merchant members.