Stores > MagicMicro

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

2016-08-12

Superb Company

"Magic Micro is an excellent company. They followed my special instructions and packed the computer very well, but things can happen during shipment. The hard drive was dislodged from the drive bay rack, but was still in working order. I called Magic Micro's customer service and they sent out replacement drive. Magic Micro is one of the last company's selling custom built desktop computers, but more importantly, providing a very quality product, workmanship, superb customer service, and excellent pre-sales technical advice."

2016-08-07

Great service.

"I ordered a computer spec'd to my needs and MagicMicro provided. The build was fast and exactly what I ordered. I'm very satisfied.

Robert

2016-08-05

Great as usual

"Top quality components and workmanship. Fast delivery."

2016-07-30

Not satisfied

"It is taking FOREVER for it to be delivered to my house. It took about 2 weeks just to be shipped. "

Rep reply posted Aug-05-2016

A rep from MagicMicro, Magicmicro, has responded

“Dear customer
We apologize for any inconvenience. All our custom computer systems are built to order and it takes about 5-7 business to process, assemble and test each system. UPS ground shipping from OH to ID takes 5 business days this is why it took about 2 weeks to deliver your order.

Our website offer faster order processing as well as expedited shipping yet none of those options were selected at check out. Once again we apologize for the inconvenience.

We appreciate your input and we are constantly working to streamline our delivery process

Magic Micro Customer Service

2016-07-25

Awesome vendor !

"Very reasonable price with fine assembly work based on my configuration.
Packing was very good to secure my item.
Definitely will use this vendor for my future order.

2016-07-23

Very Satisfied

"Got a barebones from these folks. Was very impressed with the price and quality once I got it. A customer service rep emailed me to finalize the assembly and I was very impressed with her knowledge. Would I buy from them again??? Yes but hopefully this one will last me a few years till the next lightning strike."

This review was modified by berhans on July 23 2016 09:48:02 PM

2016-07-16

"Eh"

"I ordered my computer and got here later than what I paid for, due to forced
Modifications and compatibility issues but the computer is here and it works fine so I wouldn't say I'm dissatisfied

2016-07-15

Good Service

"Very helpful making sure what I ordered was what I really needed, caught a power supply problem, she suggested an upgrade for that. The workstation works like it should ...

2016-07-03

Great job despite some quirks

"At the end of the day, I got the custom PC I wanted, and it was assembled well and shipped in a reasonable amount of time. There were, however, some quirks.

After I had already configured my PC, checked out, and paid, they e-mailed me to see if I wanted to pay more for professional wiring and better thermal paste. These two options were not available when configuring the machine. I actually did want them, so I paid for them, but I felt like I was being nickled-and-dimed after the fact. Also, the time that a tech would spend on making the wiring extra-neat was GREATLY exaggerated -- "about three hours"!!! -- which was a bit off-putting.

I wish they offered more options in cases and CPU fans, although I knew the options going in (except for the ones mentioned above, which aren't listed on the site).

Overall, though, I am very happy with what I got for the price I paid and would shop with them again. Their website is not as nice-looking or as well-organized as some others, so I was honestly a bit worried at the outset, but they came through with a good product at a price significantly lower than the other options I found online for what I wanted.

2016-06-24

Very satisfied

"I was very satisfied with the company. The computer arrived earlier than I expected. They got with me prior to assembling the system with some suggestions on how to improve my configuration. They were very prompt on answering any questions I had. I would certainly recommend them to anyone needing a new pc. The price was very competitive. "

2016-06-17

Great customer service

"Contacted with suggestions for my configuration. When I didn't have funds to upgrade the power supply, they waived the shipping charges so I could do so."

2016-06-11

MicroSlow

"If fast prompt delivery is what you want, then take a seat because it's going to be a while. Not to mention the price of shipping. Bought my son a gift for doing great in school but they can't ship to address because it didn't match my debit card. Funny how the transaction was already done. I had to call them to find out why my item had not been processed. Never do business with them again."

Rep reply posted Jun-22-2016

A rep from MagicMicro, Magicmicro, has responded

“Dear customer.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Unfortunately, in modern days internet fraud and identity theft are on a rise. As online merchant we try to do everything in our power to prevent identify fraud and reduce number of unauthorized purchases.

A billing address and a shipping address matching is sacrament to many online merchants, and approving an order to a customer with a mismatch is almost paramount to apostasy. For many merchants their eye is naturally drawn towards what is different, a piece of information that sticks out. Most online shoppers have a billing and shipping consistency, where their bill goes so goes the product. So when there is a billing and shipping mismatch, the inconsistency brings up a red flag resulting manual review process which may cause order delay. In some situations when shipping address can’t be confirmed or verified merchant has no other option but to ship to billing address or sometime cancel the order.

Our website specially says that billing and shipping address has to be the same or shipping address must be confirmed with credit card bank. Having unverifiable shipping information may result order delay or order must be shipped to billing address only .

Once again we apologize for the inconvenience.

Magic Micro Customer Service

2016-06-02

Disappointed

"I ordered a laptop on May 18th and my credit card was charged on May 21st but the laptop didn't ship until June 2nd. I had to email a couple times to find the status of my order because Magic Micro had not provided me with one.

Because of the delays I was told my laptop would ship via FedEX so I would get it on the weekend; however, the tracking information I received stated it shipped via UPS and wouldn't be delivered until after the weekend. I hope I actually get it then.

Overall, I've had a rather disappointing experience with Magic Micro.

2016-05-30

All the fun of home-building a PC with none of the frustration!

"I ordered a bare-bones PC, and am entirely satisfied. MagicMicro contacted me before shipping my order to make sure everything was compatible with parts I would be adding to the build. The PC arrived promptly and was well packed. When putting the system together, I found all of the cable management to be superb, and everything was in working order. Will use again when doing future builds. "

2016-05-25

Problem after Problem

"First no video. Solved that problem with a cable adapter. (not what I wanted to use)
Reset switch on case inop. I confirmed connection to mobo.
Windows starts normally 1 out of 20 trys. Usually gets stuck in an automatic repair loop.
Very frustrating. Gonna try to reset PC and reload windows..... Here goes...........

Share MagicMicro's store rating

MagicMicro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MagicMicro is a merchant member
MagicMicro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,517 merchant members.