• Address: 26055 Emery Rd Unit I Cleveland, OH

Product & services pricing Rating 5.42/10 5.42/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.50/10 5.50/10

"was a little slow getting here, but everything appears to be in order. Havent used anything yet because building a computer"

"Very good Company & nice people"

"Excellent customer service! Computer works great!"

"Excellent, got the right PC for me. Great build and the customer service is awesome too."

"Arrived exactly how it was ordered. Had never ordered a custom PC before. The staff was very helpful and made sure I got a product that I would be happy with long-term. "

"The computer was assembled and delivered to me in a timely manner. Coincidentally or not, I had asked for delivery after Friday the 10th. It came on the 11th. Great service. I sure wish I had known Microsoft was going to start charging for updates on Windows 7. I would have specified Windows 8.1."

"My computer was out together very professionally, but the timing was long and I have to blame myself for ordering It New Years. Other than my mistake, I'm satisfied and would but from Magic Micro again "

"They noticed my power supply wasn't enough for what I needed and quickly e-mailed me to advise. "

"After building my last computer 12 years ago I was way behind in the tech loop for building another in a short period of time since that computer was suddenly dying fast. A friend recommended MagicMicro and after picking one out and slightly modifiying it on their website, it arrived in about a week and is running solid as a rock. A+ service."

"I'm happy that my purchase arrived and was built as advertised. I did find it frustrating that my account with MicroMagic didn't reflect any progress as PC was being put together and then shipped. According to my account the product is still "PENDING". "

"Service was very helpful and informative, very pleased with my purchase! Will recommend to any friend who's looking to get a high quality computer."

"MagicMicro always delivers. This is my third computer purchase from them. They do quality work & ship fast. You can get a computer configured any way you want & their customer assistance is outstanding!"

"These guys did an amazing job, I'm really pleased with my system. They promised it by Christmas, and it arrived two days early. Exceptional work for a custom build at a busy time of year."

"very friendly and very professional, the PC is built to my satisfaction and on time"

"The only computer company that I will order from. "

MagicMicro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MagicMicro is a merchant member
MagicMicro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,899 merchant members.