Stores > MagicMicro

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2016-02-07

Great Product and Service!

"I purchased a tower well over 4 years ago and am still delighted. Just bought a 17 inch laptop and it could not look any more professional. Great value. The gaming ability is awesome and I still really appreciate the old windows 7. Am able to upgrade if it ever needs to be... Thank you all at MagicMicro."

2016-02-07

Pleased.

"Order was to spec and has worked splendidly. I would suggest this vendor for anyone looking to have a PC made without doing the work themselves."

2016-02-04

Great Service, Fair Price

"I ordered four barebones systems for my company. Two each with different processor and memory specs. Since I had left out the optical drives and OS, MagicMicro took the time to give me a courtesy call to make sure I was getting everything that I needed but they didn't try to make any "hard-sells." The machines were assembled and shipped in a timely manner and arrived just as ordered. My experience with MagicMicro has been very good on my first order and I am likely to order from them again."

2016-02-04

Great service 360

"They had all the components i was looking for, and even called me about a compatibility issue. I was able to build a great computer for less than most high end sites basic start price. Will be using them in the future."

Awesome, Just Awesome

"Shipping was Fast, Excellent Customer Service, and Just an all around awesome company to Buy from. Highly Recommended "

Great Products and Great Service

"My customized gaming computer was built exactly as I ordered it. Elena was especially helpful assisting in the configuration."

Great Customer Service

"This is my third order from MagicMicro and they never fail to deliver. Whether it is a full system build or just upgrading graphics cards or processors, the MM team is knowledgeable, helpful, courteous, and efficient. "

2016-02-02

Excellent Customer Service

"After ordering my new custom desktop computer configured just the way I thought I wanted it, I got a very nice phone call from Elena. The purpose of the call evidently was to verify what components I had selected, and to ensure all of them worked together.
Good thing she called! I had selected the wrong motherboard for what I wanted. Elena reviewed the entire order and made some suggestions for me. Generally, I do not like the “upsell” that you typically get from a supplier, but in this case it was very helpful. She even looked up my existing video card to ensure compatibility with the new system.
My order was ready to ship in about a day! I then got a call, that they had realized the case had a scratch on it, and there was not an identical case available. I was fine with whatever they would provide, but I thought the way they handled this was very good.
I received my order sooner than expected, and am very pleased.

2016-01-31

"Fairly early to evaluate but so far, everything seems to be working as sold."

2016-01-29

Great Job

"Loved the case, everything worked to perfection. Thanks so much for the personal assistance.

2016-01-28

Keep going back

"This was my 4th custom PC with Magic Micro. One for the wife, one for the kids and one for me were the first three. Mine finally died after 7 years of nonstop use and I'm hoping for the same with this new one. The other 2 are still kicking after 7 years of use. Great products at awesome prices."

more than ordered

"The experts at MM proactively reviewed my order and were able to suggest mods which enhanced my final tower. And ant very little extra cot. MM is GREAT."

2016-01-26

Order took a little longer than expected, but nice PC

"The order process was simple, and the price was competitive. I was told the PC would ship "Standard assembly and test 3-5 business days" but it was more like 9 days (7 business days). However shipping was fast (2 days) and the PC arrived with no problems."

This review was modified by mart-2757 on January 26 2016 08:27:30 AM

Great Computer!

"Great computer for it's price! I will definitely be coming back for more!"

2016-01-25

"Paid extra for expided shipping. Even though advertise free ground shipping arrived via fed ex ground. Not sure what the upgrade was supposed to be. Did not keep order status updated on the website. Elena was helpful."

Share MagicMicro's store rating

MagicMicro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MagicMicro is a merchant member
MagicMicro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,638 merchant members.