Stores > MagicMicro

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

2016-09-22

Good Stuff.....but not perfect

"Please keep in mind this review is from the perspective from someone who does not know that much about computers. With that being said overall I am pleased with what I got, but there were a few flaws. Before receiving the computer I was contacted by one of the employees who recommended additional upgrades. Some of the suggestions made sense, but some felt unnecessary such as professional wiring and memory heat spreaders. I could not help but feel like I was dealing with a salesman. When I received the computer I was unable to install Windows on the existing partitions. I was very puzzled by this and it took me a while to figure out that I needed to delete the partitions and create a new one in order to install the OS. My fans were not spinning when I turned on the computer. It was only after opening up the case that I realized that the main fan was not plugged in and the case fans were loose (possibly due to shipping). Aside from this everything was fine. I got a strong computer that could run the games I want to play and should not have to worry about upgrades for years. I like that MagicMicro allows one to customize their computer and that they test it before sending it to you. But I think they missed a couple steps before shipping it to me. Nonetheless, at the end of the day I am happy with what I got."

2016-09-20

Well Done

"Love the machine. It is exactly what I was looking for. My original specs didn't quite fit together within the case so a representative called and helped work it out. The only thing that could have been improved was the communication regarding status of the modified device, but that is a minor detail."

2016-09-16

Simple and sweet

"Needed a bare PC with fast parts and no bloat-ware. Computer is screaming fast and came clean of any extra software. Finally a good place to buy a clean powerful PC without the headaches."

2016-09-01

AWESOME PC!!

"They definitely built a great PC for me. Also they were very helpful on the phone and at understanding my needs and concerns with the build. "

2016-08-30

great service

"fast and friendly service... will shop again.."

2016-08-29

"Magic Micro offers competitive pricing and an extensive facility for customizing a computer to fit your needs. I found the site very intuitive and easy to navigate. After placing an order I received a call from a customer service representative to review the order and make certain recommendations germane to the specifications of my order. While this may be considered "up-selling" it was nevertheless useful and informative. The product was shipped and delivered very quickly exactly as ordered and functions very well. MM is a very good place to buy a computer from. "

2016-08-25

Great Product Great Service

"Great product. Real workhorse. Runs 24/7. No hiccups ever. Using it as a firewall for a company. Over 1000 people depend on it every day. "

2016-08-12

Superb Company

"Magic Micro is an excellent company. They followed my special instructions and packed the computer very well, but things can happen during shipment. The hard drive was dislodged from the drive bay rack, but was still in working order. I called Magic Micro's customer service and they sent out replacement drive. Magic Micro is one of the last company's selling custom built desktop computers, but more importantly, providing a very quality product, workmanship, superb customer service, and excellent pre-sales technical advice."

2016-08-07

Great service.

"I ordered a computer spec'd to my needs and MagicMicro provided. The build was fast and exactly what I ordered. I'm very satisfied.

Robert

2016-08-05

Great as usual

"Top quality components and workmanship. Fast delivery."

2016-07-30

Not satisfied

"It is taking FOREVER for it to be delivered to my house. It took about 2 weeks just to be shipped. "

Rep reply posted Aug-05-2016

A rep from MagicMicro, Magicmicro, has responded

“Dear customer
We apologize for any inconvenience. All our custom computer systems are built to order and it takes about 5-7 business to process, assemble and test each system. UPS ground shipping from OH to ID takes 5 business days this is why it took about 2 weeks to deliver your order.

Our website offer faster order processing as well as expedited shipping yet none of those options were selected at check out. Once again we apologize for the inconvenience.

We appreciate your input and we are constantly working to streamline our delivery process

Magic Micro Customer Service

2016-07-25

Awesome vendor !

"Very reasonable price with fine assembly work based on my configuration.
Packing was very good to secure my item.
Definitely will use this vendor for my future order.

2016-07-23

Very Satisfied

"Got a barebones from these folks. Was very impressed with the price and quality once I got it. A customer service rep emailed me to finalize the assembly and I was very impressed with her knowledge. Would I buy from them again??? Yes but hopefully this one will last me a few years till the next lightning strike."

This review was modified by berhans on July 23 2016 09:48:02 PM

2016-07-16

"Eh"

"I ordered my computer and got here later than what I paid for, due to forced
Modifications and compatibility issues but the computer is here and it works fine so I wouldn't say I'm dissatisfied

2016-07-15

Good Service

"Very helpful making sure what I ordered was what I really needed, caught a power supply problem, she suggested an upgrade for that. The workstation works like it should ...

Share MagicMicro's store rating

MagicMicro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MagicMicro is a merchant member
MagicMicro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,633 merchant members.