• MagicMicro MagicMicro Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2015-07-27

"Second time I've ordered from them. I've very happy with their products and services."

2015-07-26

"Where do I start? They forgot to send a power cable with my computer, how do you forget that?? They sent me the wrong speakers (they sent me super cheap, broken speakers), and they put the wrong type of ram in my computer. I ordered 2133hz ram and they put in 1600hz."

2015-07-25

"Very fast delivery. Easy to set up and in great condition."

2015-07-24

"Great customer service. Fast response. Issue with non-stocked part that delayed the shipping one or two days, but I called and they solved it right away and sent me a better mother for same price.
It is the 4th computer I buyfrom them."

2015-07-23

"great prices. Great service. Got exactly what I ordered him a very timely manner.more than satisfied with the service and the experiments.

2015-07-22

"The barebones was defective"

2015-07-13

"My computer was assembled, shipped and delivered exactly as scheduled. Very responsive Tech support.

Out of the box, the PC worked fine and I am confident that it will serve me for many years to come. Five stars it is!

I will strongly Magic Micro to Friends and family.

Alek Frendian
A.F LIMOGES"

2015-07-10

"I wanted to get a replacement for my linux desktop but at a lower cost than zareason or system76 after returning 2 computers that fell short (an expensive HP Envy which couldn't run linux, and a gateway PC that can take 32 GB of RAM but had an underpowered PSU).
After a careful research and quick email exchange with Alan I placed an order and 3 days later got the barebone computer delivered. It worked flawlessly from the start. Of course it helps to know how to install your own hard drives and DVD writer...
Make sure you put an emphasis on cooling and a good PSU, the 2 most unforgiving components of a desktop in case they are inadequate... If these are not up to snuff your experience may be terrible and you may end up unjustly blaming the PC builder.
A week later I am very pleased and would buy from these guys again."

2015-07-08

"This is the second system the MagicMicro has built for me. I have used their customer and tech service several times for upgrades and software purchases. Tech support always returns your calls and are incredibly helpful and patient. It has been a pleasure to do business with them and recommend them unreservedly."

2015-07-02

"Very pleased with the shipment. The computer arrived in a very well packed container and had all components installed as requested. I went with the free delivery and was impressed that my shipment was handled in a professional manner. I will recommend others to do business with MagicMicro. I was given complete tracking information as requested and was able to follow the shipment from shipment day to arrival. Thanks for everything!

2015-06-23

"Needed a new studio computer and spent days looking. Magic Micro managed to provide me with exactly what I was looking for without wrecking my budget or forcing me to compromise a decrease in performance in one area just to boost another. I will be a return customer and can't speak highly enough of them."

2015-06-22

"I was in the market for a HTPC, but wanted to be able to customize the build instead of purchasing a pre-built PC. I am also not a do-it-your-selfer when it comes to building a PC. So I searched for companies that could build one for me with me choosing the components. I found a handful of companies that could build a customized PC, but nowhere near the price I could have one built by MagicMicro. MagicMicro checked out with an excellent BBB rating, so I pulled the trigger and had them build me a PC to use as my HTPC. Have had it about a week now and am very happy with my purchase. I would definitely use MagicMicro again!"

2015-06-19

"My gaming computer came we are still thing to getbi to work but other than that I am very happy"

2015-06-18

"They are the best. This site allows you to select the components that you want. You can fully customize every computer from CPUs, many motherboards, faster memory and right down to the case I've been using this site for the last 10 years. I have people in the Syracuse, NY area I help customize a tower & have them order the unit. I use to built many computers with a 30 day warranty on parts from the vendors. You can't beat a 3 Year warranty. Sure beats the name brands like Dell, Compaq, etc. which all have proprietary parts like motherboards. Magic Micro is all generic parts."

2015-06-11

"nice job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Share MagicMicro's store rating

MagicMicro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MagicMicro is a merchant member
MagicMicro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,712 merchant members.