• Address: 26055 Emery Rd Unit I Cleveland, OH

Product & services pricing Rating 7.19/10 7.19/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.44/10 8.44/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10

"Great company! Superb customer service. I have bought 4 computers from them in the last few years...very impressed."

"Customer service was helpful and quick at responding. Shipping was on time, and the computer was packaged very well."

"Everything is working well so far. The opening and closing of the DVD/R is awkward. Overall I am satisfied. "

"My Bare Bones computer was delivered quickly and safely. It was very well packaged, and it is exactly what I ordered. It is working flawlessly and I could not be more satisfied. I have been a MagicMicro customer for many years and i will continue to be one for the foreseeable future."

"easy order/prompt delivery

"The computer works flawlessly editing and rendering 1080p footage on adobe cc it's good a playing minecraft with the real life texture pack on too. Shipping was quick and everything was in the box, they even gave me an extra hard drive connector. "

"The machines are great but I did not realize that they did not come with the power cords, which was inconvenient."

"Quality of build was not as high as I expected.
Several cables were so tightly cable tied to the case they had been pulled partially out of sockets. The PC did not boot on arrival due to a
graphics power cable and mobo like this.
Other cables were arranged (and cable tied in place) so they blocked unused SATA connectors until moved.

"This is my second order from Magic Micro and everything arrived exactly as ordered. Service was fast and convenient."

"A couple of minor problems that are being resolved. Tech support is awesome!"

"Product built on time to spec, but Software supplied left me high and and dry, 2 days later after MUCH frustration and discovered the software was already registered to another account so spent 2 hours with Microsoft tech help to get the problem sorted."

"My second order with this company and I was not disappointed at all"

"Built and received within stated times. Well packed. Included every thing ordered and worked out of the box. Have been running it for a week - no issues (except for me having to learn Win 8 lol) I would recommend Magic Micro to anybody!"

"Easily understandable Web Site. Quick Delivery."

"great product and delivered on time and complete."

MagicMicro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MagicMicro is a merchant member
MagicMicro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.