Stores > MagicMicro

• Business Hours: 10:00am - 6:00pm Mon-Fry Closed Sat, Sun
    • Fax: 216-896-9869

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

2016-11-25

A so-so system for the money.

"600.00 dollars later and I have a system with a mirco mother board. It cannot run SLI - Also, there are plenty of sites with the same pricing that would have provided this info and also would have advised against a micro Mboard. SO - have someone with real know how (not a sales rep) help you select components. For the very limited budget dealing with MM was, overall, a decent experience. 4 stars. So - ASUS OC capable board (although micro) - i5 6600 3.5 gig processor. (over clock capable) - 16 gigs of DDR 4 ram - 700watt Corsair PS - Decent Corsair mid-tower (came with one fan) total 600.00 - I added a Geforce 1060 3gig video card (200.00). and a 500 gig Solid state hard drive - 200.00 -total cost: 1000usd. had 2 do again- full size MBoard and an i7 processor."

2016-11-13

Great tech support!

"I had some problems getting my order delivered properly, and the OOBE didn't work, but the tech support was extremely helpful and helped me get the machine up and running quickly."

2016-11-04

Very professional

"I was very happy with the quality of customer care, and the expert advice that was given at the time of purchase. Fast delivery as well. Will be doing business again!"

2016-11-02

"I first bought a computer which had the wrong configuration my fault, then when i exceeded my budget b $250 to buy it again I'm waiting and it still hasn't been shipped, sixth business day without weekends."

2016-11-02

No Suprises, just results...

"Ordered it, had a few issues with the build. One phone call fixed everything and it shipped and arrived when they said it would."

2016-10-26

Seller restricted shipping to signature required with no modifications

"I have bee ordering from magic micro for over a decade now and I guess I need to find a new company. They sent the item ups signature required with no modifications allowed. It took 2 weeks for it to be finally shipped and it was just a case motherboard CPU and power supply and then I could not redirect it and I had to go to the ups hub to get it. My friend tried to order he had issues with the fact his billing address did not match exactly to the shipping address so he cancelled his order. "

Rep reply posted Nov-04-2016

A rep from MagicMicro, Magicmicro, has responded

“Dear customer. We apologize for any inconvenience. Because of high item value we are obligated by credit card agreement to deliver package to customer’s billing adders and collect customer’s signature. It is done to protect consumers from credit card fraud and unauthorized transactions. To insure that package can’t be intercepted by 3rd party, UPS restricted any delivery changes without shipper authorization. If customer need to make delivery change all it take is to call our 1-800 number so we can authorize delivery change. Unfortunately we never received such request so no changes could be made. ”

2016-10-05

Friendly helpful

"It was a pleasure doing business MagicMicro. There was a small problem with my order, however it was made right and they were friendly and helpful, I will order from them again."

2016-10-03

Gonna get another one just like it!!

"Great machine, great delivery. What else is there?"

2016-09-29

amazing service and amazing products

"Could not have been happier with the service, great prices, and I was really pleased with the final product. Magic micro has and will continue to have my business "

This review was modified by Lord_Arathe on September 29 2016 12:56:52 PM

2016-09-26

My second purchase

"I purchased my first system from MagicMicro 10 years ago and figured it was time for a new one. I love the way you can select your needs. I get to put together a system I want not what other sellers say I need. "

2016-09-22

Good Stuff.....but not perfect

"Please keep in mind this review is from the perspective from someone who does not know that much about computers. With that being said overall I am pleased with what I got, but there were a few flaws. Before receiving the computer I was contacted by one of the employees who recommended additional upgrades. Some of the suggestions made sense, but some felt unnecessary such as professional wiring and memory heat spreaders. I could not help but feel like I was dealing with a salesman. When I received the computer I was unable to install Windows on the existing partitions. I was very puzzled by this and it took me a while to figure out that I needed to delete the partitions and create a new one in order to install the OS. My fans were not spinning when I turned on the computer. It was only after opening up the case that I realized that the main fan was not plugged in and the case fans were loose (possibly due to shipping). Aside from this everything was fine. I got a strong computer that could run the games I want to play and should not have to worry about upgrades for years. I like that MagicMicro allows one to customize their computer and that they test it before sending it to you. But I think they missed a couple steps before shipping it to me. Nonetheless, at the end of the day I am happy with what I got."

2016-09-20

Well Done

"Love the machine. It is exactly what I was looking for. My original specs didn't quite fit together within the case so a representative called and helped work it out. The only thing that could have been improved was the communication regarding status of the modified device, but that is a minor detail."

2016-09-16

Simple and sweet

"Needed a bare PC with fast parts and no bloat-ware. Computer is screaming fast and came clean of any extra software. Finally a good place to buy a clean powerful PC without the headaches."

2016-09-01

AWESOME PC!!

"They definitely built a great PC for me. Also they were very helpful on the phone and at understanding my needs and concerns with the build. "

2016-08-30

great service

"fast and friendly service... will shop again.."

Share MagicMicro's store rating

MagicMicro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MagicMicro is a merchant member
MagicMicro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,606 merchant members.