• MagicMicro MagicMicro Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Needed a new studio computer and spent days looking. Magic Micro managed to provide me with exactly what I was looking for without wrecking my budget or forcing me to compromise a decrease in performance in one area just to boost another. I will be a return customer and can't speak highly enough of them."

"I was in the market for a HTPC, but wanted to be able to customize the build instead of purchasing a pre-built PC. I am also not a do-it-your-selfer when it comes to building a PC. So I searched for companies that could build one for me with me choosing the components. I found a handful of companies that could build a customized PC, but nowhere near the price I could have one built by MagicMicro. MagicMicro checked out with an excellent BBB rating, so I pulled the trigger and had them build me a PC to use as my HTPC. Have had it about a week now and am very happy with my purchase. I would definitely use MagicMicro again!"

"My gaming computer came we are still thing to getbi to work but other than that I am very happy"

"They are the best. This site allows you to select the components that you want. You can fully customize every computer from CPUs, many motherboards, faster memory and right down to the case I've been using this site for the last 10 years. I have people in the Syracuse, NY area I help customize a tower & have them order the unit. I use to built many computers with a 30 day warranty on parts from the vendors. You can't beat a 3 Year warranty. Sure beats the name brands like Dell, Compaq, etc. which all have proprietary parts like motherboards. Magic Micro is all generic parts."

"nice job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Very well packaged and put together, thanks!!"

"Great experience. Will buy more parts"

"Fast and high quality. They were really responsive via email and I get my custom built computer in less than a week!"

"I received the desktop on time but the motherboard is not the one I ordered. Given the fact that two motherboards only differ in a few bucks in price I'd like to believe it was an honest mistake. The desktop was well protected in the shipping box to ensure nothing damaged. The customer service is really nice and even let me swap out my power supply right before it was being shipped. They also have great prices since the cost of all the parts was only around 50-60 dollars cheaper than an assembled machine. Overall I am happy with magic micro and I would definitely recommend it to my friends"

"Computer was assembled, tested and shipped very quickly. Everything worked right out of the box. Good job!"

"Delivered on time, after settling an address typo. No major problems, speedy delivery, decent customer service, easy to use website. Pretty good."

"I Was Looking For A Bare Bones System and they delivered.
System was built and Shipped As Advetised. Looking Forward To Powering It Up.
Thanks

"Great computer and service!"

"Absolute BEST experience EVER! Not to mention the prices being much lower than the "egg" and "tiger" online stores. And the best part is you can pick and choose what you want in your system right down to the smallest detail. And if you have any questions on what you want to put in the system that you're unsure about, call tech support and they will be VERY helpful and VERY knowledgeable.

And yes.. I would recommend magicmicro to friend. In fact, I already started! :)

"Great service and quality as always."

Share MagicMicro's store rating

MagicMicro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MagicMicro is a merchant member
MagicMicro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,848 merchant members.