Stores > Magazine Wall
  • Magazine Wall

Voice your opinion! Review Magazine Wall by clicking a star below.
beatazsiros's Avatar

Illinois
2005-09-24

"I have ordered 2 magazines from this company. I received one of them for one year, even though the order specifically stated I will get it for 2 years. I contacted them, they did nothing, no response. Never received the other magazine. I am really disappointed."

2005-05-23

"On 11-24-04, I ordered a gift subscription to Adirondak Magazine thru Magazine Wall. The subscription was never sent, but my credit card was charged. I have tried contacting them, no longer a web site & no phone information. They are a scam! do not order from them. I am very dissappointed. This is the first time in all my ordering that this has happened!"

2005-03-05

"Magazine wall bites. They took money out of my account and it was not authorized. I did have a subscription for them, which came when it felt like it, but never did I authorize another charge to my account. Beware they may recharge you too!
I have contacted my bank and they told me I have to notify MW first but now I can't find them. So I will have to report this to the bank. The number that appeared on my statement for MW (718-435-3835) is no longer in service.
Will try to notify BBB.

Notified the BBB and filed a complaint. The address that the BBB has for them is Magazinewall.com; 45 Strathmore Road; Great Neck; NY 11023

This review was modified by missebeeno on March 05 2005 05:12:46 PM

2005-02-07

"I too fell victim to Magazine Wall . com.
Unfortunately I didn't check this site in November when I ordered. At that time there were plenty of negative reviews which would have saved me.

2005-01-25

"Their website no longer exists and I have not received my order yet. No answer from my email yet."

2005-01-18

"Like all the others, magazinewall ripped me off. What is Yahoo's responsability in this fraud? I went with this order partly on the association Magazinewall had with Yahoo. I will never even look up a product associated with Yahoo Stores and will do my best to get the word out that they do not back up the products or companies in any way"

2005-01-08

"Like all other people, this place is a scam and is fraud. I've called my credit card company to refute the claim. I've ordered this many months ago, no repsonse, no delivery, no customer service. Looks like i wasn't the only one screwed."

2005-01-04

"FRAUD!!! This company never delivered and their phone number is disconnected. They must have made a lot of money, then simply disappeared, most likely to re-appear under a different name."

2004-12-27

"I purchased a magazine subscription from Magazinewall.com about 5 months ago. My credit card was billed immediately and I received confirmation, but the magazine was never sent (in 5 months) and there is no way to reach their customer service. There is no ph# at all and the customer service email addresses are all bogus. I had to dispute the charge thru my credit card company as many others have. BOGUS site - DO NOT USE!!!"

2004-12-27

"FRAUD! FRAUD! FRAUD!
Just like everyone else and why this company has a ZERO customer satisfaction rating, I also did not receive my magazine. 4.5 months after they charged my credit card and AT LEAST 20 e-mails and 5 calls to 718-382-5633 (with no answers)I was lucky enough to have Bank of Amercia Fleet card refund my money
DO NOT PAY THIS COMPANY A PENNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2004-12-20

"I also got the shaft from magazine wall. Definately fraud! Placed magazine order in July...five months later....you guessed it....no magazine. Three irate unanswered emails and two calls to the disconnected number later I called my credit card company and they are handling it from here. I advise you all to do the same. I was referred to their fraud department and Discover card was nice enough to credit my account. They will contact Magazinewall regarding the charges and have relieved me of all responsibility. They also promised to call me and let me know how it turns out. Yeah Discover Card! Off to the better business bureau."

2004-12-10

"Complete ripoff, do not use this company to buy your magazines. Please fill out a ripoffreport as well at http://www.badbusinessbureau.com

This company needs to be dealt with!!!

2004-12-08

"I too made an order for Men's Health on July 3, 04. Card was charged. I have sent an email to everyone on their list, every week for the last 5 weeks. Still nothing. Does anyone have any ideas?

First time I have been zapped by the internet, maybe I've been lucky.

Anyone else, do not use company!!

2004-12-07

"Likewise, I placed an order nearly six months ago and it has yet to be fulfilled. I have had no luck getting in touch with this lousy excuse for a business. Don't be deceived, there is no "deal" to be had here."

2004-11-08

"No delivery
Telephone number 718-435-3855 disconnected.

Share Magazine Wall's store rating

Magazine Wall is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Magazine Wall is not a merchant member
Magazine Wall does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!