MadVapes Reviews - https://madvapes.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 7.50/10 4 reviews

MadVapes is not a merchant member
MadVapes does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I would not have written a review if I had not seen a negative one. I do feel that it unfairly represents the overall quality of experience of shopping with them.
I have done business with Madvapes since 10/2/2010.

Was there ever a problem with an order - Yes

How was the problem reported - Support Ticket

What was the nature of the problem - Incorrect item

How was the problem resolved - Within 24 hours the correct item was shipped Priority Mail, at no charge, and I did not have to return the wrong item.

This is by FAR one of the best companies to purchase E-Cig related items from.

"Been using them for about 4 months now- VERY fast shipping. I have had nothing but good luck with them! Great prices on juice too. Decent quality juice...not the best I've had, but very good value."

"I don't know how the lone reviewer sent them a message as they do not provide an email address, I placed 3 batteries in my cart and when I went to pay for my order I didn't notice they had upped it to 13 batteries, called them to correct the error, they shipped the correct amount but did not remove the extra $33.90 battery charge, I went back to the site to do an order test and ordered 3 batteries of another type and when it went to the cart, the total number of batteries had changed once again to 13, a mistake, I think not. I think they are running a crooked operation and I will contact my bank so I don't have to deal with these jerks any longer"

"MadVapes was the first vendor that I ordered from when I started with e-cigs. In my experience, they have some of the best customer service, quickest ship times, and also very very easy to do business with. All around great people.

The one issue that I've had was a tank that I had ordered was cracked. I honestly cannot blame MadVapes for this, as there isn't sufficient evidence that it didn't happen in transit. Either way, I sent them a message about it and they responded, quickly I might add, stating that they were sending a replacement. Only a handful of companies these days take customer service seriously, and MadVapes is one of them.