• Rating 10.00/10 126 reviews

Mack Worldwide Warranty / Mack Camera & Video Service is not a merchant member
    Mack Worldwide Warranty / Mack Camera & Video Service does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Mack Worldwide Warranty / Mack Camera & Video Service contact information

• Address: 200 Morris AveSpringfield NJ
    • Contact: helpdesk@mackcam.com
    • Phone: 973-467-2291
    • Customer Support: 800-252-6225
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 6:00pm Mon-Fri
    • Fax: 973-467-2590

• checkmark icon COD

"nice service & exlent job thet did...."

"I brought in a failing Samsung TV. They explained the procedures for repair, gave free estimate and consulted me for authorization. They explained what went wrong with the
TV and the repairs made. They were very riendly and helpful, even to carrying the TV to my car.

"The technician who serviced my TV was very professional, knowledgeable and efficient! He explained Mack's warranty business and how they represent their clients. I appreciated that. "

modified review This review was modified by Oiler78 on December 03 2012 01:01:51 PM

"Very timely, professional and did an excellent job!!"

"I dropped off my NikonD5000 for a problem with my lens.
Most of the times and most of the stores tell you a turn around time of 1-2 weeks..... I dropped my camera off and picked it up in less than a week. The staff was not pushy like the typical sales people are. They allowed me to browse and only came when I needed the help. They also talked me away from a lens that was more expensive and explained about a less expensive and more suitable lens for what I needed. Im not one to give reviews but these guys knew their stuff and I would recommend them to anyone with a camera.....thumbs up to Mack Camera.

"great service ! The people were very nice and helpful both in the store and when they came to my house to service my TV . "

modified review This review was modified by js675 on September 22 2012 07:23:01 AM

"Great service. Fixed my DVR without a problem."

"I am very impressed with Mack's warranty service. The DLP chip on my T.V. started to go bad, leaving little white dots on the screen. They had my T.V. working again less than a week after calling them. It took Louis about 20 minutes to swap the chips. He was extremely professional and polite. I'm very happy I purchased this warranty and very pleased with how quick and efficiently Mack serviced the problem."

"I brought my Samsung 26" TV to Mack Camera in Springfield ,NJ.
They checked out the unit for Mod. & Ser. and gave me a Reciept. When I Arrived home about 20 min. later I receiver a call from them saying that the TV was repaired.
Now Thats Service. Thanks, Jim Kling

"I was very impressed with the service I received from Mack Camera Repair, they were very quick to respond to my request for our T.V. The repairman Louis was very professional, courteous and diagnosed the problem quickly. When he told me that he would have to order a part and he assured me that it would only take a few days I was skeptical. He was right, the part came in and the repair was made within 4 days! Very satisfied customer!"

"I purchased a Nikon camera that needed constant repairs. Mack Camera was always timely in their repairs and always kept me up to date with the status of the repair."

"When I reported my issue regarding my TV to the manufacturer I was told I would be contacted in 1-2 business days to set up an appointment for my repair. Mack Camera and Video Service contacted me immediately and was available the same day to come do my repair. The worker was respectful, fast, and answered all of my questions. I will definitely be using this service again."

"I purchased the 3 year warranty from mack for my tv
when I had problem they replaced the tv in 2 day with a brand new one..
Glad I had the warranty
Steve was a pleasure to deal with.
I will use this service again and recommend to friends and family.

"My repair ended up being a complex repair that in my opinion would have been hard to diagnose but Mack got it fixed right and my equipment works great."

"A must have warranty service for professional and amateur photographers. I own 2 pro-sumer and 1 professional body and 3 pro lenses. Mack warranties cover all of my gear. I have had to use the service a few times since 2006 and their service has been accurate and quick."