Stores > Mac of All Trades

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.43/10 9.43/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.67/10 9.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.80/10 9.80/10
Voice your opinion! Review Mac of All Trades by clicking a star below.
2017-09-08

Best Mac Dealer for Reconditioned Mac Products

"I have been purchasing from Mac of All Trades for a couple of years and I have not had any unpleasant experiences. Their customer service is outstanding and always helpful and professional.
Their products to me are as good or better than new, so evidently their process of reconditioning and testing must be excellent as I have never had a product problem.
I purchase the extended warranty just for peace of mind, but have never had occasion to use it, thanks Mac of All Trades for being their for those of us who can not afford those new products.

2017-08-24

After a rough start, an excellent finish!

"I ordered a 24" Apple Cinema Display, but it didn't arrive on the day it was supposed to. Then it was lost by UPS. When the Display was finally delivered, it was smashed to pieces. Mac of All Trades remedied the situation swiftly. RJ, the customer service supervisor, overnighted a newer (and far nicer) model to me and covered the cost of shipping. He called multiple times to update me and let me know when the replacement Display would arrive. The unit looks like new and works wonderfully. This is a company that cares about its customers, and is willing to take responsibility when things go south. Even though the fault really lay with UPS, Mac of All Trades stepped up and delivered. I would highly recommend this company to anyone."

2017-08-22

Easy to work with and gave more than expected

"Macofalltrades.com was easy to work with when we wanted to sell our used company MacBook Pro. They quoted me much higher than other buyback websites that I found (~ 60% more) and, while I was nervous that they would end up paying less than quoted once they had the computer in their hands, they followed through and sent a check for the exact quoted price. As any consumer should, I recommend checking multiple website when looking to resell your apple device. From my experience though, Macofalltrades by far beats their competition on what they are willing to pay for their buybacks. "

2017-08-11

More than expected

"Bought an iPad listed in "Good" condition, but what arrived was almost new. Battery charged, IOS reset, and ready to go out of the box. Excellent case, screen without a scratch. I will be back as they say. "

2017-08-10

Hesitant First-Time Seller

"After being burned twice on eBay by users who changed their mind about purchasing my iMac and another bidder who thought it was smaller, I grew frustrated. I had a perfect functioning iMac that I rarely used and wanted to get top dollar for it.

Google let me to Mac of All Trades. At first I was hesitant as I had never sold to a re-seller before. However, since I wasn't having any lucky locally or on eBay, I figured I'd give it a try.

And am I happy I did. It has been easy since first contact. The entire process has been stress free. Now I would have no issues selling to Mac of All Trades, but I wouldn't hesitate buying from Mac of All Trades.

Thanks!

2017-08-07

Mac of All Trades

"The product was delivered promptly and in perfect condition.
Bob

2017-08-03

Order cancelled without my knowledge

"I was expecting my computer display to arrive a couple of days ago, so I looked for my email confirmation to check on the status. When I looked for it on their website, it did not show any orders for me despite having an email confirmation that my order was complete. I then checked my junk email and found an email from them saying that I needed to call them to confirm my order. By this time, I not only was not going to get my order this week, but they cancelled my order! I'm really frustrated as I was expecting my order a couple of days ago. Now, I have to wait another 7 days to get it =-( Double check your order with a phone call after you place your order online or may run in to the same trouble I did!

**UPDATE** After placing my order again, I received a call from customer service within an hour of re-placing my order. They explained the reason for my delay was for security reasons to avoid fraud. It was a quick phone call to confirm my billing information. They expedited my new order free of charge. Additionally, we discovered during this call that I was missing a chord necessary for connecting my laptop to the display. They provided a huge discount on the chord, which I greatly appreciated. It's still a good idea to check your order after placing online, however, I will say that their customer service team is extremely nice and professional and was able to find an agreeable solution immediately upon speaking with them. I would order from them again.

Rep reply posted Aug-03-2017

A rep from Mac of All Trades, macCSteam, has responded

“We contacted the customer to explain our thorough security process in an effort to protect both parties. In an effort to avoid any further delay, we have prioritzed her recent order and upgraded the shipping method to 3 Day Select free of charge. ”

2017-08-03

Excellent!

"This was an excellent experience. Mac of All Trades offered more than any other site when it was time to sell my old macbook pro. Shipping and receipt of payment was flawless. Will definitely use them again."

2017-08-02

IMAC 2011

"Received my IMAC on July 25. next day set it up and found one usb had failed. I could have lived with that. In less than a week later another usb has failed. Out of 4 USB two are bad in less than a week. This is disappointing because I need usb. This is not turning out to be an easy deal for me, to have to contact CUST SERV and arrange a return? "

Rep reply posted Aug-07-2017

A rep from Mac of All Trades, macCSteam, has responded

“Thus far we have only been able to contact the customer via email. We have initiated the exchange process and are currently working on a solution to assist him in preserving his personal data. ”

2017-08-02

Refurbished Mac Book Pro

"Great product, easy to order, on time, impressed at their communication and desire to make sure I was happy ; )
Cheers People

2017-08-01

3rd time selling with them

"Fast and easy! Ran into a problem with UPS having unexpected delays this time and they were understanding and helpful. This is my third time selling with them and I would sell again for sure!"

2017-07-31

Excellent experience buying and selling

"I recently sold my 2010 13" MacBook Pro to MOAT for a fair offer, and purchased a 2014 15" model. Both experiences were extremely smooth, the communication clear, and the follow-up prompt. I will have no hesitation about dealing through them again."

2017-07-28

Fast and easy service.

"Sold my unused Macbook Pro to them and the process could not be easier. They sent me an offer and a prepaid shipping label. After review I was sent a check after two business days. Hassle-free and a fair company. I plan on using this site again if I have anything else to sell in the future."

2017-07-25

Outstanding

"These guys are on top of their game. I cannot stress enough just how much I recommend using them if you're wanting to get rid of your Apple products for a very competitive price. They offered more for my MacBook Pro Retina than anyone else online, and I mean BY FAR. They're also very prompt in their responses via email. "

2017-07-24

Product did not work and your effort to reconcile your mistake is poor

"Computer arrived and it did not work. It has become a big hassle that takes up too much of my time to replace. Customer service was little help. You even wanted me to pay to expedite the shipping of a working computer from MOAT to replace the broken computer, which you will ship after you receive the broken computer. By the time all is done it will have been at least 3 weeks between the time I ordered the machine until it arrives. You need to go the extra mile when a computer does not work. Instead you expect me to go the extra mile for your mistake. I have to repack it; I have to arrange shipping or take the 40 pounds of computer to the nearest UPS location (48 miles from my home); and I have to wait to long to receive a replacement. I have done many transactions and up until the last 2 transactions I have been satisfied. I have recommended you to a number of people who have purchased products from you as well. I ordered an iPad at Christmas that did not work and you could not replace it. I got a refund because I would have had to pay much extra to receive a upgraded product. Your rep kept telling me this rarely happens, but that is not my experience. "

Rep reply posted Jul-24-2017

A rep from Mac of All Trades, macCSteam, has responded

“We've contacted the customer and have made special accomodations to expedite the process of his replacement unit. ”

Share Mac of All Trades's store rating

Mac of All Trades is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Mac of All Trades is a merchant member
Mac of All Trades participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,432 merchant members.