Stores > Mac of All Trades

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.36/10 9.36/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.42/10 9.42/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.43/10 9.43/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.80/10 9.80/10
Voice your opinion! Review Mac of All Trades by clicking a star below.
2017-07-19

Super awesome

"Very great customer service with a timely response!"

2017-07-18

Great experience!

"I've had great experiences both buying and selling with Mac of All Trades! Would highly recommend."

2017-07-17

Macbook Sold

"Mac of All Trades provided a great experience and made me feel confident throughout the entire process of my sale. I appreciate the transparency and quick turnaround of responses."

2017-07-16

Nothing but satisfied!

"I sold my Late 2012 21.5-inch iMac to Mac of All Trades. At first I was a bit skeptical because they were offering me a premium price for the computer. However, I went ahead and saw that they have an A+ rating in the BBB, so I figured so long as I have all the shipping information and email correspondence I am safe. Well, needless to say any suspicion I had is now gone. They had me purchase the Display Seller Box for $30, but it was just a means to an end for me to pay for the shipping cost and with the premium price they quoted me I had no issues with that. They responded to all my emails and concerns, they extended their arrival deadline as soon as I ordered the seller box to accommodate the time it would take reach me and they even sent me a shipping label, so all I had to do was just wipe, package, and simply bring the package to a UPS drop off location. As soon as my package they sent me a tracking # to verify that they are aware of it. Once they received it, they promptly let me know they would begin their inspection, and once that was completed they notified me they would pay the price they quoted. Absolutely no issues with the payment, and overall it was so easy and smooth. If anyone wants to sell their used Apple computers I would highly recommend going with Mac of All Trades. There's no safer way for you to sell your device. Ebay is prone to chargeback scams and other scams, and good luck finding anyone willing to pay the price Mac of All Trades is going to offer you in person. 10/10 "

2017-07-12

Straightforward and a Good Deal

"I've sold many Macs to Mac of All Trades over the years. Transactions and payments have always been completed quickly and there have never been any concerns or surprises. Very satisfied with my latest sale to them…"

2017-07-12

I love everything about my purchases but

"I love everything about the items that I had purchased but for the laptop I did not receive the charger for it. I was wondering if you can send me one. Thanks!"

2017-07-11

Im so satisfied

"I wanted to get rid of my old MacBook since it was bulky and had started giving me battery issues. I came across this website and requested for quote. They gave me $100-150 more than other vendors in market and the entire process was so simple quick and smooth.
I recommend them to sell off or exchange your old mac.

2017-07-10

There's no better choice when trading in your Apple hardware

"After doing extensive research online I found this site. I was weary at first since i would be sending my iMac across the country with no guarantee of payment, but their offer was more than fair so i gave it a shot. The process was seamless and the payment was made within 1 day of them receiving my Mac, I could not be happier!"

2017-07-08

Impressed!!!

"I had never expected such fast delivery and the iMac arrived very well packaged and runs perfectly. I'm recommending Mac of All Trades to my friends and family!!"

2017-07-07

Great experience

"I sold my Apple monitor to Mac of All Trades after 2 terrible experiences with Ebay. They were easy to work with, fair and efficient. I highly recommend!!!"

2017-07-06

Excellent price and excellent customer service

"My experience with Mac of All Trades was fantastic. Before selling my MacBook to them, I took it to a store near me (a chain that buys and sells used electronics) and was told that if I replaced the rubber feet on the bottom of the computer they would take it. I bought the replacement feet and then they told me they WOULDN'T take it, despite the fact that the computer was in perfect working condition and that they had already appraised it and given me a quote. I then contacted Mac of All Trades and the experience was MUCH better - they offered me nearly the same price and the process was very quick. I did my research and Mac of All trades will definitely give you the most money when compared to other similar services - I can't say enough good things about them!"

2017-07-05

Patient, friendly and honest to sell to

"Once they received my MacBook Pro they tested it and confirmed it was as I represented it to them. They then mailed me a check with the agreed upon amount. MUCH more than Gazelle or BestBuy would offer me. I would definitely recommend selling your used Apple equipment to Mac of all Trades"

2017-07-05

Super Easy

"Had an old macbook pro and iphone 5c still in great condition. Tried selling them on my own with no luck and came across this site. Plugged in my info and received an instant response. The whole process was seamless. Thanks ac of All Trades!"

2017-07-03

Honest and easy

"I researched a few sites prior to choosing Mac Of All Trades before selling and older model macbook. On top of giving the best price for this old MP and not having to pay for shipping, their communication was good and I received the expected payment which was quoted on the automated website offer/PO. I tested this company out on a smaller less expensive piece of Mac gear just to see how things went before considering to sell my iMac, but it looks like I'll be returning to Mac Of All Trades for that too. Thanks for being honest and easy to deal with!"

2017-07-02

Great buy at an awesome price!

"I was skeptical but this was the best purchase I have made in a while. The price was awesome and the laptop works great. My daughter will be getting one for Christmas!!!! "

Share Mac of All Trades's store rating

Mac of All Trades is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Mac of All Trades is a merchant member
Mac of All Trades participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,383 merchant members.