Stores > Mac of All Trades

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.27/10 8.27/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.08/10 8.08/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.86/10 7.86/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Mac of All Trades by clicking a star below.
2017-04-19

Best option for selling your Mac

"I have sold to MoAT for several years. Of all the options for selling Apple gear, I find them to be the best in terms of price offered, ease of transaction, and prompt, courteous service. Of the reputable re-purchasers out there, MoAT seems to typically offer the best price and you don't have to deal with the hassles of an online auction. I recommend checking them out if you want to sell."

2017-04-19

FANTASTIC

"I have had 3 MAC'S i bought from OWC and nothing but trouble crashing lines on the screen and my last one just died! so i have a junk pile of I mac's i needed a newer one, and stumbled on to mac of all trades prices were great and when the mac cane yesterday i spent all night setting it up and WOW its great! coustomer service was great! so my new MAC home shopping place is mac of all trades, and i will purchase more and put the word out!
i can't thank you guys enough love my mac's

2017-04-18

Too good to be true?

"I honestly thought when I came across this website while I was looking for a mid 2012 Mac Pro. I'm a graphic design student and wanted to get a desktop unit to supplement my laptop. Needless to say my budget was mediocre considering I'm a broke college student. So naturally when I came across the computer I was looking for in their clearance section I thought it was too good to be true. It was marked down due to case damage that was merely cosmetic. They were selling it for several hundred less for this reason. I looked around a for a couple of days to make sure of a few things. 1) to compare pricing elsewhere and 2) I needed to make sure this was legit.
Needless to say my concerns were quickly washed away after some searching. I bought it knowing that if it were DOA things would be taken care of. There was also a spec sheet for what was inside the computer as far as hardware was concerned. When I got it and opened it up I found out that the hard drive was actually larger than what it was said to be and it even had more RAM. Fast forward 6 months later and this machine is one of the best investments I've ever made. I'm glad Mac of All Trades is around and are in business. I hope that someday I'll do business with them again. Thanks for the awesome computer.

2017-04-15

Affordable computers and well-run reselling service.

"I both bought and sold to MofA.T. I first sold my gold 12" MacBook (2015) and they offered me top resale value for it, and got back to me promptly with payment information and the successful sale. I also bought a 13" MacBook Pro (2014) for only $1K! If you're familiar with Macs, you know Pros can cost upwards of $1.5K . They were, in my opinion, more courteous and had better customer service than than the actual Apple Store. They made both buying and selling and easy breezy process for me and I will definitely do business with them again! I will also tell all my friends to shop and sell with them. "

2017-04-12

Returning Customer

"Over the years, i have purchased several computers for friends and bus associates and myself.
I have purchased more than one plastic model MacBook/pro, more than one aluminum MacBook Pro, a MacBook Air and a couple of mac minis. I have had great experiences with MoAT. One of the plastic MacBook i purchased lost the Optical drive because the sister i purchased it for went nuts making CD's and MoAT sent her a free external Optic drive and then shortly after the 90- day warranty was up, her computer took a dump and they were considerate enough to send her another replacement computer. The last computer i just purchased was a 13" macbookAir that had a corner dent that seemed significant but did not effect the operation of the computer. I called to complain and they offered me $50 of and i suggested an extended year warranty and they agreed.
I am very pleased with MoAT. and will continue to purchase my Apple products from them. Keep up the good work guys!!!

2017-04-11

Easy and honest

"The entire process was easy. I used PayPal for the transfer. $200.00 more than anyone else out there.

Best part of it was that you actually get an email from a real person. Helps with the trust factor when you send your computer. I feel like they are pretty fair and honest.

2017-04-07

Piece of cake

"Easy! Mac of All Trades made the best on-line offer (I tried several sites), and once the offer was accepted an emailed UPS address label arrived in my inbox, along with addresses of the nearest UPS office. Talk about covering all the bases and thinking ahead...
Dropped off my MacBook Pro at the UPS office and a couple of days later Mac of All Trades emails me that the item arrived and checked out as described and my check would be in the mail the next business day.
The entire transaction was...a piece of cake!

2017-04-06

Absolutely the BEST! Products, service, delivery - EVERYTHING!

"I have been a regular buyer from Mac of All Trades for my business and clients for more than several years and all I can say is that they exceed any other vendor I have ever worked with - by a HUGE margin! The quality of products, selection and customer service has been second to none. If you are looking for great value for yourself or for a large quantity of Macs, you can feel 100% confident in Mac of All Trades!"

2017-04-05

Great Service

"Very helpful service, it was shipped on time, and I love my new iMac!!! "

2017-04-03

Awesome service and excellent selection?

"So excited to have found this company. The service was top notch, the package was delivered on time and the product was immaculate. I will buy every Apple product from MacofAlltrades from here on out. Awesome company!!!"

2017-04-03

The best

"My mac book pro is fast excellent customer service an very knowledgeable about mac's I recommend them to every body I work with "

2017-04-02

well run business

"sold my desktop Imac 21.5 inch, i didn't have the original carton. they shipped packaging, kept me informed of the tracking #, easy to pack, easy to ship, and quick check sent in the mail to me. a very well run business. good job!"

2017-03-31

Love MoAT.

"Bought and Sold through MoAT ... always an excellent experience!"

2017-03-31

Iphone

"Great product, like new condition, fast shipping. Will definitely recommend and use again."

2017-03-29

iPad Mini

"I ordered an iPad Mini from Mac of all trades for a low price! It came in the mail yesterday and works great. Definitely will order again from them."

Share Mac of All Trades's store rating

Mac of All Trades is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Mac of All Trades is a merchant member
Mac of All Trades participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,417 merchant members.