Stores > Mac of All Trades

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.85/10 8.85/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.59/10 8.59/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.60/10 8.60/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.88/10 8.88/10
Voice your opinion! Review Mac of All Trades by clicking a star below.
2017-05-23

Got a good deal, and when problems emerged they made it right

"I decided to pick up a previous generation MacBook Pro because the specs aren't all that different from the new ones and I like ports. I went with an older model that was a good balance of cost and specs.

The unit I got was fine (a couple stuck pixels but nothing you could see if you weren't pixel hunting), but after a few hours of use it rebooted and threw a "Service Battery" warning. It was the factory battery and it had cycled a number of times so this wasn't totally surprising.

I wrote to MoaT customer service, and after performing a couple diagnostic/remediation steps that took me maybe 15 minutes, I reported no change. They immediately issued an RMA. I had tossed the box the unit came in (don't do that) so I had to wait for an RMA box, but no big deal, the laptop was still usable plugged in. They exchanged my unit rather than repairing it to shorten my downtime, and the new unit had a brand new battery (as well as no stuck pixels!).

Sure, you are taking a risk buying a used laptop, but MoaT has a good warranty for lemons (and the 1-year isn't overpriced). Ultimately things worked out GREAT and I saved big bucks over a new MBP + 17 dongles. Will definitely buy from MoaT again.

2017-05-21

Fantastic Experience and Fair Price

"I have both purchased and bought from Mac of All Trades and it has always been a great experience. I highly recommend them for buying and selling used Macs, iPads and accessories."

2017-05-18

What You See is What You Get

"The process was easy and everything went exactly as described on the website. Great service and very easy to use!"

2017-05-16

Always a pleasure to visit/shop from MacOfAllTrades!

"Every staff person, customer service experience, and purchase has been consistently stellar. Highly recommended."

2017-05-15

Amazing customer service

"Ordered a refurbished laptop and needed it ASAP.
RJ in customer service was absolutely awesome in making sure it arrived quickly.
Very personalized service. Could not be happier with our experience

2017-05-15

Very timely response and payment

"Accurate estimate of my item, fast response time, easy shipping options, and fast payment. Overall a very pleasant experience. "

2017-05-14

Good Value — Fast Service

"Mac of All Trades offered the highest amount for my MacBook Air. Everything was handled as promised and the payment arrived in a very timely manner."

Wish I would have known about Mac of All Trades before

"Fast delivery, great price. There are a few cosmetic things here and there, and there is a flaw on the screen way at the bottom that doesn't interfere with anything. Perfect working condition though. No computer is as beautiful and elegant as a Mac. Thought I would have to buy a Windows machine to have a laptop at this price, but happy to see that I can have a Mac laptop as a partner to my 2007 iMac which still works great. "

Very accommodating!

"Great experience, staff is very accommodating, with excellent communication!! Will use again, when needed!! ❤️"

Very smooth

"All worked very smooth with the quoting and selling of our two Ipads. We represented them in the condition and
the company honored our details. Check is on the way in two days.

2017-05-09

Great company!

"I've purchased several Mac's from Mac of All Trades and have been very happy with the quality of their machines. I recently sold a Powerbook Pro to them and was very pleased with the ease of the transaction. They gave me a good price and their customer service is excellent. I highly recommend Mac of All Trades to anyone in the market to buy or sell a used Mac."

2017-05-09

A Breeze

"I had a Late 2012 Mac mini, that was from my old computer business that I closed, they sent me a label, I sent it out and they approved. Thanks Mac of all trades, I will use this service again if I have any more macs."

2017-05-06

Overall Great Experience

"Sold my 2010 iMac (almost 7 years old). They offered the highest price of any resell site. The only issue I had is with the shipping process. When I received the iMac box, the instructions did not match the actual packaging that was sent to me. I called customer service but they weren't able to give me an answer and instead had me email the purchasing department.

Other than that everything went smoothly. I will definitely use them again in the future.

2017-05-04

Overall satisfying

"The inquiry was a breeze and then I sent in my laptop over two weeks ago. They sent me an email confirming that they received my laptop and told me that the payment will be sent to me by the end of the next business day. I started getting worried after 1.5 weeks so I reached out multiple times via phone, email, and FB message. Finally, someone got back to me via FB message. Andrew gave me a call to apologize that they sent a check instead of Paypal thus the wait time. Overall, it was a good experience but I wish there was a tracking system for the payment to give customers more trust. Looking forward to working with you guys again."

2017-05-03

Great service and great product!

"Website was easy to navigate to find exactly what I wanted! The checkout process was straightforward and really simple! Shipping was super fast. Ordered on a Thursday and it was shipped out that day. I received it on Monday afternoon. I was also pleasantly surprised when I received my macbook (2013 Macbook air) On the website it was listed as good however the one I received was in near mint condition and it came with the original box. As of right now it's working wonderfully and hopefully will continue for a few years! I definitely recommend Mac of All Trades for anybody who wants a quality product and is on a budget like myself! "

Share Mac of All Trades's store rating

Mac of All Trades is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Mac of All Trades is a merchant member
Mac of All Trades participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,406 merchant members.