"So my boyfriend ordered a full set of mats for my car. We did not receive them in the 7 to 10 business days like stated on the web site. He paid for 2 day shipping as well. After a couple of weeks went by and still no mats had arrived he called. They stated that the mats had to be custom made as they were not something that they kept in stock and it would take 4 to 6 weeks. Ok fine, 4 to 6 weeks go by and still nothing. Received an email notice that they were shipped via USPS 2 day mail. They never came, called them back and they stated that they would send out another set via FedEx. Its been another 2 weeks and still nothing! Does it really take 4 MONTHS to ship out some car mats? This is beyond ridiculous! Next time I'm going to the auto parts store for the cheap mats, judging from all the reviews the cheap ones are better anyways. Time to get the money back and NEVER EVER think about this company ever again! DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT purchase anything from this company! Worst customer service and business I have ever seen! This company proves exactly why Nothing is made in America anymore."

modified review This review was modified by awfulcompany on April 02 2014 09:43:57 AM

"DO NOT BUY WEATHERTECH! I purchased from their website and followed the instructions to buy precise floor mats for my husband for Christmas, but they WERE NOT PRECISE, even though I selected his exact make, model, year, and transmission type. They fit so poorly that they entirely covered the heater vents in the back of the vehicle. When he called customer service the woman told him that had his "wife called us we could have told her that they wouldn't fit. It was her fault for not calling us to check." We are returning them, but have to pay shipping BOTH ways. VERY BAD customer service. BUY SOMEWHERE ELSE."

modified review This review was modified by mrsbyoda on December 30 2013 02:46:27 PM

"We had rear cargo liner for a 2000 Lexus RX that fit quite well and has been great for the last 10+ years. So we ordered All-Weather Floor Mats for a very clean 2001 Nissan Pathfinder in tan. Quality good; color as shown on website; the fitment is not
consistent with the contours of the floor. I could have picked some up at the local auto parts, and been on par with what I received from MacNeil. Really! Save your $$ and shop at the local auto parts store. Not impressed and won't even bother trying to get a refund based on what I've read from others on this site, about the poor customer service. Hope this helps!

modified review This review was modified by BadBuster on December 04 2013 06:29:09 PM

"Do NOT - I repeat DO NOT order mats online. Speak to someone and be sure the mats you are ordering for your car are specific to your car. We ordered mats online for my wife's 1999 Chevy Cavalier convertible. They obviously did not have a mat for that car because they were much too large and barely fit through the door, let alone on the floor. They were so bulked up on the floor, the clutch and brake pedals could not be depressed. I spoke to a customer service rep and was told they selected a "universal" mat that was sized for that type of car. I received a return authorization number and was told I would have to pay for return shipping, even though the mats were grossly oversized and would not fit (and they claim to have mats sized for every car . That is a lie!!!)
I would not buy any product from Macneil again - their customer service policies will cost you dearly. We consider them unreliable and disreputable.

"these guys have awful customer service. their web site is confusing and indicates they have the side window deflectors for my car, which they don't. i found this out by ordering them. then the fun began as i tried to return them. first spoke with brittany, who seems to have flat out lied when she said they'd send a return label. it took 3 calls and a letter to the CEO, who didn't bother to answer to get the return label. don't buy from these guys."

"Rear window deflector fell out of window when my 9 year old daughter put window down ! Car following behind crushed it! Auto is fully equipped with WeatherTech accessories and all in tack except for this window ! Do you think these guys would step up to the plate and back up their product and replace the dam window deflector ? Absolutely not ! Poor customer service as far as I am concerned ! I would think twice before I supported this company again! Read all the reviews before you support these guys !"

"Ordered digital fit mats for my 2010 Tacoma because they are supposed to be a precise fit. The mats gapped at the transmission hump and kick panels - loosely fit. One inch gap at the kick panels both left and right sides. Sure do not fit my Tacoma as nicely as the WeatherTech online website photo shows. Quality of the material the mats are made of so far is very good. Other than a POOR FIT the mats serve their purpose very well.

"Rear mat required some cutting/modification by purchaser. Before my purchase I e-mailed their customer service twice asking specifically about this since my truck configuration was not specifically covered in their website. I never received a response to my question. I finally called and spoke to a customer service representative and asked specifically about the rear mat. For the F-150 there is an additional note on their website regarding an optional subwoofer, my truck does not have that but does have a factory installed 700w amplifier under the right rear passenger seat. This is where the cutting is apparently necessary. Their website does not state this at all however an information sheet I received in the box with the mats does mention "Some rear WeatherTech All-Weather mats are designed to be trimmed." The following is from their website under the 'Description' tab: "The WeatherTech® FloorLiner™DigitalFit®accurately and completely lines the interior carpet giving "absolute interior protection™"! Digital laser measurements of interior surfaces offer a consistently perfect fit!" And this is from the same tab under the heading "Over the Hump Floor Liner: Rear FloorLiner™DigitalFit® incorporates many of the same design features as the front FloorLiner™ DigitalFit®." Nowhere did I see anything about trimming/cutting. Additionally, the ‘Installation’ tab makes no mention of any possible trimming. For me, perfect fit does not mean trimming required. I'm not the brightest bulb in the box nor do I have the steady hands of a neurosurgeon so if I make a mistake and cut it wrong it's on me. FYI, Sheila from customer service did convince management to send me a shipping label to return the rear mat at no cost to me: Thank you Sheila."

"Disappointing!!! Not only did they misrepresent the color of the product, but when I called customer service they tried to tell me that the color they sent me (brown) was actually “their” tan ….ridiculous! Needless to say I am returning the mats, and waiting to see if I get a full refund, including the shipping costs ($38 so far). If not, I’ll be filing a claim with BBB. "

modified review This review was modified by nsnn on July 10 2012 05:20:36 AM

"Highly recommend weathertech products. I have used weathertech window deflectors for the last 4 years. great product, durable and doesnt fade out from the uv rays. "

modified review This review was modified by rescuepets on April 14 2012 05:20:11 AM

"NO customer service I applied on the net from Regina to buy a car. I didn't know they were located 2 hours from where i live until they called me. When I told the sales guy i live in Regina , he said it was not a problem. He would sent someone to pick me up or he could manage to get me here by bus. the day after, a car was sent to take me to the shop. They sold me a hyundai car. when i came back to Regina , i didn't feel right with my purchase, so on Monday I called them to tell them that I'm returning the car. I went over my budget. the saler guy was suppose to come to Regina that day, so could fill out the form, when he heard i wanted to return the car, he said I have to drive back to Saskatoon. He would not come to Regina. They we made an agreement over the phone. I take the car back, and he manage to find me a ride to come back to Regina. When i arrived, they tring really hard to influence me to buy another car . It was about 8 pm , and I was stil there. The store was closing and the employees were living. I went to see the financiel person who was trying to persuaded me to take another car and said who's taking me home. He said he doesn't know. I replied that I had an agreement with the sales guy name Calin. Basically he was about to leave there at Martenville . I talked to guy and said that was not the agreement. I left me at Travael Lodge."

"Purchased a set of front floor mats for my son's 2002 Nissan Pathfinder as a Christmas gift. The fit was TERRIBLE. Custom Fit??? No way. Should have bought the generics at Walmart. Sad, because we really do try to buy products made in the USA. Won't be recommending these to our friends."

"I ordered a cargo mat and did receive the product on the date specified. I did not receive an email order confirmation until I emailed and called customer service requesting one. Otherwise there were no problems. Product fit great. I have had floor mats and cargo mat in my other vehicle for 9 years and they have worked great in collecting rain and snow without draining or overflow onto floor"

"I would like everyone to beware of this company! I ordered "digital" floor mats for my vehicle nearly a month ago. Once I received them the rear mats obviously did not fit, I contacted the company and they asked me to take pictures to prove this ill fit and for them to show them to engineering. I was then told, "that's just how they're going to fit." They were supposed to send a return label, but when I didn't receive that, I called and they blamed it on the USPS frequently losing their outgoing mail. They then set up a Fedex pick up at my home, which took another phone call because it didn't happen, but of course that was Fedex's fault. The second try they picked it up. MacNeil received the item back to them on 11/8, I called on 11/10 and asked about my refund I was told that it takes 3-5days. Today is 11/16 I still do not have the refund. I called and spoke w/a manager who blamed it on the employee for sending it to wrong department, and informed me that just because there are multiple models of my vehile, ALL of the floors are exactly the same! I assured him they are not. There is a difference in the floor of the $20,000 and the $50,000 model. At no time have they offered to refund the entire amount of my purchase, considering the trouble they have put me through. I am filing a complaint w/the BBB and if I do not see something happening w/in the next 5days, I will be seeking legal action. This company needs to learn to stand behind their product. "

"DO NOT SHOP HERE!
We bought custom floor mats for our vehicle, which were supposed to digitally fit our new car. They were quite expensive, and may have been worth it if they fit, but the did not!!! We have attempted to contact this company many times, and have emailed them with photos to prove that they did not fit... but noone ever got back to us and now we are stuck with these worthless floor mats. We wish we would have purchased them somewhere else.
They have no problem taking your order and promise their guarantee but when you wish to call them up on it, they are no where to be found.
I never write negative reviews about any company but in this case, with such POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE we had no choice but to write this review in the hope that no one else will have to go through what we went through.
I REPEAT--- DO NOT PLACE AN ORDER WITH THIS COMPANY!

MacNeil Automotive is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

MacNeil Automotive is not a merchant member
MacNeil Automotive does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!