Stores > MacMall

Customer service: Rating 2.95/10 2.95/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.78/10 2.78/10

2016-07-25

Great service.

"Shipped immediately with no surprises. Highly recommended."

2016-07-25

Very fast

"Great product and arrived quickly thanks "

2016-07-24

Dependable

"Everything I've ordered has been delivered in a timely fashion, I've never had any issues with MacMall."

2016-07-24

'In stock" claim not true

"Ordered an IPad Air.....ordered the silver edition because site claimed it was in stock and would be shipped that day( or the next). Receivded 3 messages stating the delivery would be delayed another week. Checked the website after the third delay; site claimed that color was in stock. Uodate your site......cancelld the order. Bought the same Ipad from Amazon....delivered 2 days later.

2016-07-23

Dual Monitor Stand is "outstanding"

"Very well packaged, clear instructions, versatile configurations, east to assemble. Who could ask for anything more?"

2016-07-23

order cancelled and reordered

"Orig order cancelled because of po box address. Something about paypal not allowing address change- don't know what paypal had to do with this order.
Re ordered but Visa wouldn't approve because hold from original had not been released.
Finally got release and order approved. Had to order a slightly less model due to out of stock for original machine. Couldn't find Apple care certificate at first because email delivered it to junk mail folder.

2016-07-22

"Order arrived quickly. Product was what I ordered. I am happy. "

2016-07-22

Prompt fulfullment

"Order arrived in three business days from shipping date, as promised. It was properly packed in protective wrapping and padding. It was precisely what I ordered and worked correctly upon testing. Can't ask for more, and less would have been unacceptable."

2016-07-21

"Very fast shipping. Had exactly what I needed in stock. "

2016-07-21

"Arrived and work. All I wanted."

Never received my ipad

"Let me start by saying that I took advantage of the bill me later card.
I got a confirmation emai thanking me for my purchase,a week went by and no iPad,I called Monday July 18 th spoke to customer service said my order was not process due to address verification, but I never received any email, phone call to let me no that was the hold up. I got that taken care of rep told me we had miss the cut time to ship iPad out so they would ship following day from John saying it was back ordered. Then he said he would call me back when I told him what was going on. It's Thursday the the 21 st and no call from John so at this point I don't know if I m getting an iPad or when??

Cheapest price by far!

"Mac Mall undercut the competition by $20+ bucks for this item. Excellent!"

On the Money

"Got a great "all in one" unit for a fantastic price. Delivery was on time and the unit is working the way that it should. Great Site!!"

2016-07-19

Helpful and fast

"I got the info I needed from a representative and my order arrived very quickly. The whole process was very smooth."

2016-07-18

"Thank you for taking care of the replacement with out a hassle. "

Share MacMall's store rating

MacMall is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MacMall is a merchant member
MacMall participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,536 merchant members.