Stores > MacMall

What is this?

2016-02-08

Always perfect Apple

"Thanks again,
I always shop here first for all my Apple needs. My wife just bought herself an iPad Air 2 a couple of days ago with her tax refund.
MacMall Rocks

2016-02-08

Just right...

"I exchanged currency for goods and services from this vendor (MacBook Pro). They promptly completed and shipped my order. It arrived in satisfactory expedience and condition.

TL:DR - These guys legit. But sh!t from 'em.

Sexy

"This thing is Great. I had some reservations, as I had read some amazon reviews talking about latency... that is, lag between when key is pressed and when the letters appear onscreen. But I haven't seen the slightest indication of that, the letters appear instantaneously. It also works all the way across the room, 20 feet away.

I really like that the number pad is separate. It allows you to snug your mouse right up against the keyboard.

The keys feel really... nice. They just feel like quality. They're a bit like laptop keys, but just a little nicer somehow. I really like the short travel.

I'm a big fan of the split spacebar. It's brilliant.

If I had any complaints, it might be that I wish the esc key was bigger, but I can't say I'm really bothered by it.

Anyway, the whole board has a nice feel to it, and I like that I can just pick up the board when I want to clean off my desk.

~ nice ~

"Great service, fast delivery!"

ON TIME!!

"My experience with MacMall has been superb. Placed my order on line with no issues whatsoever. Another reason I prefer MacMall is that I am not encumbered with WA State Sales Tax (WSST). Thank you for your dependable, prompt service!"

That was fast!

"Turns out they have a shipment warehouse in my state. They shipped right away, and it works great!"

mac

"Very satisfied other than free engraving was not available with out delaying my order "

Always Awesome

"Came quickly with free shipping and great pricing!"

I'll be back.

"MacMall's prices were attractive, upgrades were easy to order, and the free shipping with FedEx delivered my new Mac right on the estimated date. Yes, I would recommend them."

2016-02-06

They gave me freeshipping and their products got here first.

"I got free shipping from them and there products were here after 1 and 2 days respectively. Meanwhile the other store required me to pay for shipping and their PC parts didn't get here until 3 or 4 days."

2016-02-06

"Products are great. But was unable to order and pay with PayPal. Screen froze. Advised by Macmall to reorder using conventional charge card. However charges appeared twice on my card statement. It took 5 days to get the PayPal hold cleared from my card. "

2016-02-05

My produced was chared but never tracked

"A week out no delivery... Called 800 line no return call and no resolution will check shipping ... Maybe it shipped and arrived with no notice I'll check again tomorrow but nothing so far "

Rep reply posted Feb-09-2016

Van_Blanca, MacMall rep has responded

“Our apologies for the inconvenience. One of our representative was able to provide you the correct tracking details. If you need further assistance, please feel free to contact us at 1.800.622.6255 (option 5).

Kind regards,

MacMall Customer Care
www.macmall.com”

2016-02-05

"Rating is short of very satisfied because of series of conflicting emails and telephone contacts I received early in the process. Also the first telephone voicemail message left was not understandable because agent mumbled too fast with a thick accent--the only way I knew the message was from MacMall was I figured out she said "...Mall" and I recognized the last four digits of the phone number from a confirmation email sent shortly after the voicemail message was left--and I listened to the voicemail probably three or four times to get that much out of it. Sorry to say, but better quality is needed for communicating with customers. Otherwise I am satisfied and I await receiving my new MacBookPro!"

This review was modified by holmswedeholm on February 05 2016 09:21:29 PM

Delivered as promised

"The case came on time as promised and the price was right. I would shop here again in the future."

Super service oriented company

"Love working with MacMall. They are very prompt in their support and servie as well as completing orders in a timely fashion."

Share MacMall's store rating

MacMall is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MacMall is a merchant member
MacMall participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,633 merchant members.