• MacMall MacMall Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.57/10 3.57/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.02/10 2.02/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.42/10 0.42/10

What is this?

"Awesome experience. Everything was quick and easy to order. Customer service reps were very helpful. "

"shipping is fast. but I don't like the rebate policy, it needs so many things to get a rebate, including the original UPC label(or a copy) and you have to cut it from a hard cardborad package..."

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-23-2015

“Dear Valued Customer,

We appreciate your feedback. However, we make us of the UPC code for proof.

Thanks for Shopping at MacMall!

MacMall Customer Care”

"Great price, quick deliver, product was perfect. Ordering process was clear and easy."

"Still haven't received my purchase! I called customer service, I was told that I wouldn't receive my ipod till the 20th of May!!!!! It's frustrating because had I know first hand that they didn't have what I wanted available I would not have continue with the transaction. I paid a shipping fee of $ 7.35 for a 2-3 days delivery!!! This was my first experience with MacMall, and this may very well be the last!"

"Website provided all info I needed to order and laptop delivery was faster than I expected. "

"My order was not shipped the next day and when it was finally shipped they couldn't provide me the tracking number or any information about where it was shipping from or when it would arrive. When it did arrive (on time) the printer was defective and I have to send it back. They were good about the return process as I had already talked to the manufacturer and they had deemed it defective. I don't think I would buy anything through this company again just because of the lack of information up front that I was given."

"Great experience and delivered to my home in less time than expected. Can't ask for more than that!"

"Excellent service from start to finish."

"Very satisfied with the product and the service."

"thank you for providing a very good service"

"I have not received my order yet.

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-22-2015

“Dear Valued Customer,

An email was sent to you containing the tracking details.

You may also check the status of your order online under your account or the single order look up via order status page.

MacMall Customer Care”

"Extremely fast service, great communication about sale and shipping, will definitely buy from MacMall again!"

"Good service and prices. Speedy shipping."

"I really dislike their shipping policy. I had to sit in my truck for hours, losing sleep waiting for FedEx ground. If I worked daylight, I could not have got it. Because of this, I have to shop elesware. I feel we should be able to have more flexibility in shipping."

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-21-2015

“Dear Valued Customer ,

We appreciate your feedback. For security and logistic purposes, we need to set certain policies since we ship hundreds of orders everyday.

You may check the terms and condition by clicking the link below.

MacMall Customer Care
www.macmall.com”

"I got the item quickly and in perfect condition."

Share MacMall's store rating

MacMall is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MacMall is a merchant member
MacMall participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,855 merchant members.