• MacMall MacMall Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.03/10 6.03/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.89/10 5.89/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.09/10 4.09/10

What is this?

"The order was with free shipping and I was told it would take 5-7 days .Took 5 impressed . Service was very good , also called me directly to make sure order is confirmed, and being shipped out.

I look for Companies with good report and I would recommend them to all friends !! Thxs Guys :)

"Still waiting on backordered items. "

"It was quick and easy ! Then they called and set up my own business account , and gave me a personal business rep. I had a question so I called and got it fixed and answered right away ! Great experience !
Thank you ????

"Ordered product... shipped wrong product!!?? Thank you...."

"Very happy with my experience with MacMall. Received exactly what I ordered and was shipped and received very quickly. I'm sure I will order from them in the future. "

"I'm in love with my mac book pro. Very satisfied "

"No problems thank you
Would buy from you again

"Thank you for the fast delivery and also for confirming that I placed the order, before shipping. "

"I like how I could check out using my Amazon information. VERY quick and convenient! Thank you!"

"None of the lightning cables worked!"

Rep reply posted Aug-28-2015

Van_Blanca, MacMall rep has responded

“Dear pialim,

We're sorry for the inconvenience . We'll have one of our techsupport representative contact you. You may also send us an email @ MacTech@macmall.com or call 1.800.622.6255 (option 6).

Respectfully,

MacMall Customer Care”

"order delivered on time and new as advertised"

"I was very impressed with mac mall. I was contacted before shipment to confirm my order and shipping addressed. I was Very satisfied with the customer service and product. "

"Fast, prompt service. New package as ordered."

"Fast shipping and great service

"just as ordered... it was great... the best ever... i had to write something or it wouldn't let me finish and share... the service was great, the comment requirements suck!"

Share MacMall's store rating

MacMall is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MacMall is a merchant member
MacMall participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.