Stores > MacMall

Customer service: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10

2017-02-17

THE GREAT MAC

"I've always been pleased with this company. "

This review was modified by lluvaas on February 21 2017 12:15:15 AM

2017-02-17

"Why am I being charged tax on a mail order item?"

This review was modified by allesandy on February 21 2017 12:15:06 AM
Rep reply posted Feb-20-2017

A rep from MacMall, Vanessa Blanca, has responded

“We apologize for the inconvenience.

Our main office is located in California but we are also registered in other states and is required to charge tax. This includes to all orders shipping to Illinois.

For questions or assistance, please feel free to send us and email at customerservice@macmall.com.

Regards,

MacMall Customer Care

2017-02-14

"This was a very easy purchase, and I quickly completed the order. Thanks MacMall!"

This review was modified by donald-8158 on February 16 2017 07:00:02 PM

2017-02-14

"I always use Macmall, always please with their service. "

This review was modified by mistykiser on February 16 2017 12:45:02 PM

2017-02-14

Terrible and dishonest customer service or account manager

"I ordered an iPad Pro on sale 11/23/16. I was told it was out of stock and would be shipped in 5 to 10 days. Its now 2/14/17 and I still have not received it. I have called numerous times and was given shipping dates starting in Dec, then Jan, then Feb that have since passed I have talked with customer service numerous times. At first when I talked with my "account manager" he gave me shipping dates that were much earlier as those that customer service had just given me as to when the iPad would be available. I have since left numerous messages with my "account manager" starting in late Dec., plus messages that customer service said they were leaving with him to call. I have not received any reply or call from my account manager. On 2/10/17, customer service said they would have someone call me that day to clear it up but I received no call. I just now called again and was told the same thing. I will never order from MacMall again."

This review was modified by phyllismdobbs on February 16 2017 07:45:02 AM
Rep reply posted Feb-15-2017

“We do apologize for the inconvenience and for the bad experience you had.

We hope to make things right and forwarded the email to the Sales Supervisor.

For any questions or assistance, please feel free to send us an email at customerservice@macmall.com.

2017-02-13

Excellent company

"Great product and services"

This review was modified by RayKLaw on February 15 2017 06:00:02 PM

2017-02-13

I would give them a zero if I could.

"I started using Mac Mall over three years ago and was originally very pleased with their service. I bought two MacBook Pros, several AppleTVs, and iPads. In the last year or so, I have had more problems than I can count with them. They switched me to a business account, and when I ordered a new AppleTV last year, I received a call from my "business rep" Maxwell Bloom who said I should have ordered from the business site. He "canceled" my original order and reordered it under my business account. I ended up with two (because he didn't cancel the first), and it was like pulling teeth sending the other one back. I recently called Maxwell asking for an Asus ThunderboltEX II card. I specified I didn't want a ThunderboltEX II Dual (which is not compatible with my motherboard), and he assured me it wouldn't be a dual. When the card arrived it was in fact the dual. I have been trying to return it for three weeks. I made the mistake of giving them one last chance today and told him I would order a GA-Z170X-Designare if it could be shipped today. He said it would, and I told him I'd take a Sabertooth Z87 if they had one. He said they did. After I received the order confirmation it showed I was being shipped a SUPERMICRO C7Z87 instead of a Sabertooth Z87 AND the GA-Z170X was on backorder. I left several messages and can't get a return call. The other people at MacMall say I need to talk to him and won't help me. "

This review was modified by deej11 on February 15 2017 01:45:02 PM

“We do apologize for the inconvenience and for the bad experience you had.

We hope to make things right and forwarded the email to the Sales Manager.

2017-02-12

Too many entry

"It took over 4 entry before credit card was accepted. It didn't make any sense "

This review was modified by twilcher0514 on February 14 2017 09:15:01 PM

“Dear Valued Customer,

We understand that your experience with us may not be the best. We'll have this reviewed and forwarded to the appropriate department. Rest assured that we understand your sentiments.

We'll take note of your feedback to further improve our service. If you need assistance or if you want to give us additional suggestions or comments, you may send an email to customerservice@tigerdirect.com .

We apologize for the inconvenience.

MacMall Customer Care”

2017-02-12

"Easy to use looking forward to the goods arriving "

This review was modified by cas-4508 on February 14 2017 09:00:02 AM

2017-02-11

"Website was somewhat inconvenient. Required a great deal of work to update my address. "

This review was modified by pfinman-13472 on February 14 2017 12:30:07 AM

“Dear Valued Customer,

We'll take note of your feedback to further improve our service.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

MacMall Customer Care”

2017-02-11

Always Happy

"Always positive experience, happy with discounted prices for Apple products."

This review was modified by cyberteer on February 14 2017 12:30:05 AM

2017-02-10

"your this is not an address feature was not right and not very clear about how to deal with it. It was the right address for shipping my order!"

This review was modified by jack_epperson on February 14 2017 12:15:27 AM

“We do apologize for the inconvenience and for the bad experience you had.

We hope to make things right. Kindly provide us additional info regarding your concern with the address field..

Please email us at customerservice@macmall.com.

2017-02-10

"Easy to find and helpful staff. :)"

This review was modified by christina_trbovich on February 14 2017 12:15:14 AM

2017-02-10

"Still waiting to receive my order. So far so good."

This review was modified by rimas_juch on February 14 2017 12:15:05 AM

2017-02-08

"Nothing. You wanted this review so I gave it to you. Almost reduced the rating because I had to fill this in."

This review was modified by j_cobble on February 10 2017 05:00:01 PM

Share MacMall's store rating

MacMall is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MacMall is a merchant member
MacMall participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,446 merchant members.