Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 8.37/10 13,483 reviews

MacMall is a merchant member
    MacMall participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.
  • MacMall contact information

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.89/10 6.89/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.41/10 5.41/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.87/10 4.87/10

All 13,541 Customer Reviews

"this was awesome service and fast shipping. exactly what I wanted!"

"Everything arrived when it was scheduled to in perfect condition. Got the best price I could find anywhere and free shipping! The only thing I wish I would have known is that if you're from SoCal, you can get same day shipping direct from the store. I didn't know so I used my shoprunner account for 2 day delivery and it took slightly longer, but it was free. Also for some reason there was a delay in communication between MacMall and shoprunner so I couldn't see updates on the shipment. But in the end it worked out. "

"Awesome! Strongly recommend MacMall!"

"There was a little confusion about using shoprunner with my order, and when I called in to inquire, macmall wasn't able to review my order yet.
It also wasn't clear that the advertised price was after mail in rebate, I only learned this during checkout.
Ultimately I received my order fairly quickly and all worked out.

"I cancelled this order because I ordered the wrong RAM. I called MacMall to cancel my order and was on hold for 30 minutes after asking to cancel the order, before I was disconnected.

However, I did see that my order was cancelled when I looked again on line.

I accidentally ordered the wrong ram because MacMall makes it very confusing when ordering ram. You have to have ALL the specifications exact to get the right one. I wouldn't even know what I was looking for if I hadn't gone to crucial.com first.

I ended up ordering from crucial.com after canceling with MacMall because they garaunteed that I ordered the right memory for my system (and it ended up being cheaper too).

I love MacMall for buying macs, but it doesn't work so well for ram.

"The entire purchasing experience was excellent and wished every purchase went this well. I have ZERO complaints and can only say good things about MacMall. They did call to confirm the purchase as an extra security precaution (which I don't mind at all). Thanks and the computer is working great, just like I requested!"

"MacMall needs to fix their website. I choose an item, and I would have three in my cart.

So I called MacMall. The sales lady was really great. Nice and calm and mature, didn't try to upsell me anything. Handled my return very well.

The order arrived faster than I had expected.

"I got the laptop in 3 business day. Amazing service with great price."

"Better avoid weekends when place an order"

"The girl I talked to, sounded like she didn't care at all about the sale or my question about the product!!!!!!!! Kinda like she was to busy for me! In the
end she hung up on me, you know.......(like, fu2k you)! This is the 2nd time
I have been treated like this by Mac Mall. I have been buying from them since,
10 years ago....THERE WON'T BE ONE FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!

"Fast reply. Great staff.

Thanks

"Very fast shipping. Shopping was fast and easy. Very satisfied customer!"

"Efficient web site and quick delivery."

"Horrible! Enticed us with an item that was actually not available and never notified us in time to catch an alternate deal on different website. Order went through fine on Friday and I even called to confirm that it was being processed. All seemed well until I called again on Monday for delivery details and was suddenly informed that Macmall doesn't really have the item even though my credit card was already charged. For a technology oriented company, they had no idea what was in their own inventory. Completely unacceptable!"

"The shipping was quick. Smooth transaction and delivery."