• MacMall

Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.07/10 4.07/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.32/10 2.32/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10

What is this?

"Been buying Apple products at MacMall for quite some time and as always found the service and handling of the order to be professional."

"i've been a customr since th 70s they are very professional service was quick and correct"

"I found the same monitor for less on Amazon. I paid $559.00 and Amazon has it for $499.00.http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-28-Inch-Definition-Monitor-U28D590D/dp/B00IEZGWI2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1432753426&sr=8-1&keywords=samsung+u28d590d

Be much happier if I got a matched price!

"I ordered a Macbook Pro from them on 7 May. It was not in stock, but when I called them, the sale rep Jerome Passion told me that they were receiving this computer from Apple that day, or that at the latest it would be 11 May. It was nowhere near that timeline whatsoever. After leaving 3 voicemails and 2 unanswered emails, I inquired with customer service about a possible timeframe until I received this. They told me that they would have the Macbook and ship it out on 20 May. On 19 May I inquired again, and was told that it would be at least another week before they even got this from Apple. I cancelled the order and ordered it from another retailer, it was in stock, got a free Lojack subscription, free Parallels, and it was cheaper while receiving the Macbook within 4 days.

Stay far, far away from MacMall! They do not answer phones or emails after an order is placed...

modified review Rep reply posted May-29-2015

MacMall, MacMall rep has responded

“Dear Valued Customer ,

We have reviewed your account and your concern has already been forwarded to the appropriate department for review.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Sincerely,

MacMall Customer Care
www.macmall.com”

"Delivery was faster than most mailings I get from 2500 miles closer. I am impressed with product and couldn't be happier with it."

"My overall experience was great and I look forward to shopping with MacMall in the future."

"Fast Easy and Prompt! Overall a great experience."

"I received my order exactly when it was due, I'm very happy with my purchase. It was the best deal. When I began looking for another computer, MacMall will be the first place I check."

"Just as promised.fast delivery."

"Delivered Quickly. Macbook was not charged but that may be due in part to me buying last years model. No complaints as of now. Customer rep that called me came off as slightly rude though."

"Packages arrived earlier than expected. Absolutely love the bag. I am planning on buying a couple more soon."

"Second time I used MacMall and have been very satisfied with the prompt delivery.

"Prompt, quick delivery - Thanks!"

"The item actually came way earlier than expected. Thanks!"

"Easy transaction, prompt delivery!"

Share MacMall's store rating

MacMall is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MacMall is a merchant member
MacMall participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,839 merchant members.