• Address: 2555 West 190th Street Torrance, California

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.61/10 7.61/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.40/10 6.40/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.82/10 6.82/10

What is this?

"MacMall did just fine, getting my package off within a day. The USPS screwed things up by sending the package from Memphis to Columbus, OH via Grand Rapids, MI, thus making it two days late. Thank you, MacMall. Not so much thanks to the USPS."

" The purchase was delivered at the informed date."

"The only problem, which wasn't even a real problem, was that the time of shipping was a little bit off. I got my product two days later than originally expected. However, the refurbished laptop is basically brand new. Works absolutely great and I have absolute intention of using macmall again. Great prices and Great products. Can't beat that!"

"Good price, fast shipping, no problems."

"Perfect, fast, good shape"

"I got my product in a promised time and I am satisfied ,keep it up."

"The product was excellent and the shipping was fast"

"I was able to speak with someone who reassured me that the software would work for my Mac. And was able to expedite the order to help meet a deadline."

"Excellent customer service and follow-up and super fast shipping. I am very happy and grateful with my new MacBook Pro!!! Thank you!"

"Generally, the order went quite smoothly. There were errors in the dynamic ordering page (identifying what the costs were for accessories -- or the credit to be given back if you reduced the quantity of any accessory), so I wasn't 100% confident in the final price until I got to the checkout page.

While not flawless, I was very pleased with the experience.

"Order came in a timely manner. All items were included and in good condition. I ordered an app that had to be downloaded and the process was confusing. Other than that I'm satisfied with MacMall."

"Order was backordered, then cancelled. I never received a call, email, nor any other communication as to why my order was cancelled. "

"Great deal arrived very quickly and in perfect condition"

"always cancel my order.
they should not accept order if they want to cancel.

"Even though the bank had lots of money, and my credit card was good, there was a disconnect which did not allow MacMall to get my payment processed. I called my bank as directed; put the order through again, but eventually cancelled.

I ended up at the Apple Store where I made my purchase (ummm and an iPad at the same time.)

MacMall is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MacMall is a merchant member
MacMall participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,849 merchant members.