• MacMall MacMall Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.90/10 3.90/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.98/10 1.98/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.45/10 0.45/10

What is this?

"sometimes it's hard to search for the item you need "

"Great pricing and ordering from the website was easy. Received order within 3 business days. Very pleased, will use MacMall in the future!!"

"My two LaCie external hard drives arrived promptly, in perfect shape and with data transfer cables for uSB3 and Thunderbolt ports that had not even been advertised. I would strongly recommend MacMall!"

"There was supposed to be a $10 rebate with this order, but I didn't see it?"

"This was my second order from MacMall of a high ticket item, and every part of the process, was perfect, as it was the first time. This time I had to call MacMall twice with questions and I got someone on the phone fast and each customer service rep was knowledgeable and helpful and gave me accurate information. I will definitely use MacMall in the future and I can recommend it without hesitation."

"Very quick delivery. Exceeded expectations! Thank you! "

"they are great they got it to me fast"

"Best price great quality, our purchases were delivered on time"

"Minimum of 25 characters and a maximum of 5000 characters.

"Ordered on a Friday using regular free shipping and received the Intel Nuc on early Tuesday morning. Extremely pleased with this transaction."

"The checkout process was so clumsy and confusing. My order disappeared and when I called to see if the first try went through I was told to check the next day. Couldn't you just look up my info to see?

I signed up for something offered at checkout as well, Shop Runner. Total waste of time! I would recommend removing them as an affiliate. I was denied free shipping as my laptop was over 75 pounds and that was the cut off for the free shipping service, sorry but my order was all of 6 pounds. Just another scam to get info and sign your customers up for a monthly service with them.

modified review Rep reply posted May-04-2015

MacMall, MacMall rep has responded

“Dear Valued Customer ,

We received your review regarding our website. We want to provide the best service as possible.
Your review will be forwarded to the appropriate department for review.

We appreciate your feedback.

Sincerely,

MacMall Customer Care
www.macmall.com”

"The service was great, delivery was fast."

"Mac Air laptop is a good buy for the money!!"

"Super easy transaction and I am very happy with the product"

"Didn't receive my package on the specified day because Macmall uses fedex and FedEx won't specify a time window for the delivery. And, they won't let u change delivery instructions on the fly. "

modified review Rep reply posted May-04-2015

MacMall, MacMall rep has responded

“Dear Valued Customer ,

We do apologize for the inconvenience.

Unfortunately, we do no t have any control with regards to the delivery time. Carriers also cannot guarantee delivery time for ground and 2day shipping. The only option with time window is Priority and Standard Overnight.

Sincerely,

MacMall Customer Care
www.macmall.com”

Share MacMall's store rating

MacMall is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MacMall is a merchant member
MacMall participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,860 merchant members.