Stores > MacMall

Customer service: Rating 2.88/10 2.88/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

2016-06-27

Great service

"Great service. I had to return an item, they were easy to work with. I would buy again from Macmall."

2016-06-24

Always happy

"I keep ordering from them which means I am very happy with the experience!"

2016-06-23

Good product and somewhat iffy service

"There was an issue I later learned was on my end and I resolved it on my on. I ended up having to call customer service because I thought I might have to return some things. A 45 minute call a rather weird and drawn out interaction with tech support. I have to say that I'm happy with the items received but in light of the support I got when I thought there were problems would lead me to not return to do business again. "

Great service!

"I can say that Miel R did a fantastic job in helping with this order. Needed a inexpensive keyboard for my MacBook (which I purchased via MacMall) and she came though with an option that fit the bill. "

2016-06-22

Website listings are inaccurate - takes WAAAY too long to get money back

"Based on the listing part number I thought I was going to receive a refurbished netbook. Instead what arrived was a part for the netbook whose part number did not even match what I'd ordered. MacMall did send me a prepaid label - 7 hours after I spoke to them on the phone so I was unable to get the package back to them that day. My request was that they exchange the mistakenly sent items for a couple of other items which were almost the same cost. That way they still had my business and I could get something I'd been looking for anyway without having to wait 5 to 7 business days (which I couldn't afford because we are leaving for vacation soon) to have my money returned before I could get ANYTHING from ANYONE else - even MacMall. They ignored my request and were rather unresponsive over email. A CSR did call me once to regurgitate exactly what I was telling them about the package I had returned and did not address my exchange request at all. I seriously doubt I will ever do business with MacMall again and I will make sure to tell my husband, who owns his own company, his brother, who owns his own company, all my friends, family and readers (I'm a reviews blogger) about my experience. Now I don't have the netbook, the 1TB external hard drive nor do I have the money nor the time left to get the hiking shoes I desperately needed to have before we went on our trip. Thanks for so very little, MacMall."

Horrible Customer Service

"Made a mistake on my address and tried to have it fixed. Fedex stated that MacMall only needed to have them change it. MacMall said they would not and only gave "Isn't there someone who can pick it up for you?"

No. It's an incorrect address and probably not even make it to a house. Still no refund.

This review was modified by Twithc on June 22 2016 04:58:18 AM
Rep reply posted Jun-27-2016

A rep from MacMall, Van_Blanca, has responded

“We regret to inform but orders billed through PayPal are not allowed for modifications and reroutes after the order has been shipped. The order can only be delivered to the address approved by PayPal. We are sorry but we cannot assist you on your request.”

2016-06-21

WTF why has it taken so many months to get my part

"I ordered a part for my 3D printer several months ago, and MacMall hasn't even tried to contact me about it in over a month. If your not going to send the part just tell me so I can get it from a respectable company. So over this company due to lack of competence. This is why you should never go with a big company. they just don't understand the concept of customer service. "

Rep reply posted Jun-27-2016

A rep from MacMall, Van_Blanca, has responded

“We apologize for the inconvenience. Your order was cancelled in May as the item that you ordered can no longer be sourced from the vendors. An automated email notification was sent regarding the cancellation. We are sorry that we were unable to fulfill your order.”

2016-06-21

Awesome service ... as usual.

"Never a problem in well over 10 years of dealing with these folk. Products, service, and shipping. Always 'on the money'. "

Not Just Apple

"My HP ProDesk Computer arrived promptly in good condition"

No problems

"18.5inch hp screen seems good no issues shipped and arrived pretty quick "

2016-06-20

Back ordered and confused staff

"I was repeatedly promised a delivery date, and then MacMall would bump out the delivery date again. Staff called me on the wrong number to notify me, and seemed oblivious to any other emails or notifications provided me by other staff. Unapologetic and never had a good explanation of the delays. Would not recommend this store. "

Rep reply posted Jun-21-2016

“norarubinoff,

Our apologies. The experience you had is not what we are striving for as a business. The MacBook Air that you ordered is a model that we don't regularly stock. We are very sorry that we were not able to fulfill your order. We'll do our best to better our service. Thank you for your feedback.

MacMall Customer Care”

2016-06-17

Ready to GO

"Items came in several lots, but in good shape. iPad mini came in a large packing box stuffed with paper on top of the iPad box, but no paper under the iPad box, which seemed sort of silly, because if you're going to protect it, shouldn't you protect it from all sides? But it came in good shape, the engraving is gorgeous, and the iPad itself works beautifully. The cover I bought is well cushioned and quite light, good for traveling. Overall I'm very happy with this order, now that everything's come and works. Well done, MacMall."

This review was modified by janet_patterson_rn on June 21 2016 06:48:32 PM
Rep reply posted Jun-21-2016

“Hello janet_patterson,

Your order has been completed. The last item has already shipped on 6/17. We hope that you already received the items as of this writing. If you need further assistance, please call us at 1.800.622.6255. We'll be happy to help.

Regards,

MacMall Customer Care”

2016-06-16

Quick Service

"I only knocked it a star because whoever delivered it must have been Ace Ventura, because the box was beat to shreds. The product made it through though."

2016-06-13

"Fast shipping!!! Nice product!!! Working great and just what my tablet needed to be complete like a laptop.....would recommend them highly!!!"

2016-06-12

would buy from macmall again

"great price, delivered promptly"

Share MacMall's store rating

MacMall is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MacMall is a merchant member
MacMall participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,562 merchant members.