• Address: 2555 West 190th Street Torrance, California

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.61/10 7.61/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.29/10 6.29/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.82/10 6.82/10

What is this?

"Great place to shop for a computer with good prices and competent staffing."

"Good price, good service, prompt delivery. The hat trick!"

"MacMall sucks.

Only have a 14-day return/exchange policy. They sent me a slow ass macbook pro and would not allow me to return/exchange it since I was outside the 2-week period.

"Small glitch in ordering. I ordered after hours and then didn't get my confirmation e-mail. But I was able to track the order. So, no prob. Easy, and quick delivery."

"Overall this has been a great shopping experience. I love my new Mac! It's twice as fast, has 4x the memory and the monitors resolution is much easier to see /read with out straining my eyes, so I don't have to wear my glasses as much anymore.

Ordering online was safe, trustworthy and easy. The delivery was quicker than expected and the set up took only minutes. Plus, the bonus is that I got a discount buying through macmall.com and used my savings to buy applecare for 3 years, so I have the peace of mind that my new computer is covered and protected.

Many thanks and gratitude,
Sean Paradise

"Ordering was easy and MacMall kept me updated on delivery status."

"The status of an item in my order is still back ordered and there is no information about when it will be able to shipped to me even though it's been two weeks since I have placed my order. i hope my order will be shipped to me soon without cancellation"

"This was my first time to purchase anything from this site and I was very pleased with the expedient many in which my order was processed."

"I bought a computer for my daughter. But Mac Mall refused to deliver because I asked to be sent to her office in Chicago. Since she is never home and no one is there to receive it, I provided her office address.
I am very disappointed. She works for a Third part logistic company and I proved it to them that her is not a delivery company. However they did refuse to deliver.

"Items as described, fast shipping, good communication. Excellent reseller!"

"The external DVD drive was as advertised an arrived quickly....just in time for college for my granddaughter."

"Good value, quick delivery. Thank you!"

"My order got cancelled because the address was a freight forward, and that is not allowed."

"I would like to add a trackpad to this order. If possible.
I had read several rave reviews about Mac Mall and they
Were absolutely right. My purchase was a very pleasant
Experience.
Thanks again

"Incorrect item was shipped. When emailed with the problem, never got a response. Finally, when called McMall about the error, they wanted a picture of the item that I received.
The only redeeming thing about this transaction was they did not ask me to ship it back - which would have been a minor irritation. Also, they refunded the money since the item I ordered was not in stock.

MacMall is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MacMall is a merchant member
MacMall participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,856 merchant members.