Stores > MacMall

Customer service: Rating 2.83/10 2.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.78/10 2.78/10

2016-07-19

Helpful and fast

"I got the info I needed from a representative and my order arrived very quickly. The whole process was very smooth."

2016-07-18

"Thank you for taking care of the replacement with out a hassle. "

2016-07-18

Where is it?

"Shouldn't be asking how my experience when I still haven't gotten the item I ordered 10 days ago!"

2016-07-17

Did not get delivery as requested.

"I called the day aft er my order to cancel when I saw that the delivery would be 10 days. My assistant is going on vacation and I now will have to make arrangements to set up the new machine. Vine told me 7/14/16 that I could not cancel. I told her I could refuse delivery. She put me on hold and came back to say that delivery may be on Saturday.

I am in a real mess now.

2016-07-17

macmall wins again!

"haven't used MacMall for quite awhile but when i need a battery and charger for my mac with so many counterfeits out there i fell back to mac mall, and was not disappointed."

2016-07-15

Thorough professional service

"Terrific value and service. Appreciate the call to make sure of the CC since I set delivery for somewhere besides my own address. I was expecting a basic economy shipping but you apparently gave me much faster service! We'll be back every couple of months to reorder!"

2016-07-12

MacMall is totally inflexible with free shipping

"MacMall refused to credit me shipping charges on the purchase of 5 Xerox WorkCentre 3215 printers. Their website indicated free shipping, but since I ordered 5 instead of one they charged me shipping apparently because their small print indicates free shipping only under 50 lbs. The printers were shipped individually with separate tracking numbers. If I had placed 5 separate orders instead of one for five there would be no shipping charges. I tried to explain this to customer service on the phone and email, but neither would understand the absurdity of their shipping policy."

This review was modified by wpompa09 on July 12 2016 05:37:56 AM
Rep reply posted Jul-13-2016

A rep from MacMall, Van_Blanca, has responded

“We apologize for the inconvenience.

While we do understand your frustration we do have qualifications for our free shipping that needs to be met. Unfortunately, the total shipping weight of the order exceeded the limit and it made your order not eligible for the promotion. The weight limit is the total shipping weight of the order and not by individual items.

Respectfully,

MacMall Customer Care”

track pad for imac

"Bought an Apple wireless magic keyboard and track pad for a new to Me 2011 imac. The prices here were so little above used that I went ahead and bought them new here and they shipped them out so fast that they arrived before the used imac which had been bought the day before. Will gladly come back here for next items needed!"

2016-07-11

"Very dependable. Excellent selection.
Best price and shipped early.

A former customer

"I have purchased from MacMall in the past...MacBook, iPads, Accessories...after a recent purchase from them for a G Speed Studio 12TB...$1100 nonetheless...busy business will go elsewhere...Bought the drive and received it 2 days before it went on sale...$799...Shot them a nice email and was expecting and email back stating that they would credit my Visa or at the least offer me a store credit...would have used it on a 27"iMac that I will order from Apple after my rant....Spoke to Maxwell, Katrin and two other reps that quite frankly its not worth naming. Emailed on July 3...was told I would have to ship back at my expense and ay a restocking fee...requested a manager call me back...never happened. Spoke to Max over a week ago. No calls no emails back...I've left 6 messages for him. I have never experienced customer service like this in my life. Maybe I should have yelled and screamed...I did not think I needed to because they are MacMall. Any other retailer in the US would have issued the credit and moved on...I guess I just have to share my experiences with as many social media outlets as possible. Then maybe I might get one of the original calls that I was promised returned. Im still waiting for the tax credit as well...this was a business purchase...

This review was modified by GreySquirrel101 on July 11 2016 04:19:32 PM

Like my new iPad Pro 9.7... Shoprunner not so much

"I really like my new iPad Pro 9.7 and had I not tried to get something for FREE (Shoprunner) I'd probably have had it within the two days I expected. I've learned my lesson to go with the source (MacMall). I've always had excellent results when working with them directly. Five stars to MacMall and -1 star to Shoprunner."

Quick and easy...ish!

"My new monitor is fantastic and it was relatively quick. Just wish there had been a warning that the process may get delayed due to security (credit card) issues. I am very glad they are so tight with security, but it would have been nice to have been mentally prepared to have to call in AFTER the order was placed to get identity proof. But that doesn't warrant less than 5 stars in my book anyway!"

delivery not complete

"Have not received my final delivery. In fact I thought that the item that I purchased would have been installed on my new laptop and now that I look it up on google I see that it will not install even though it was listed as an option for the laptop that I bought. Very deceptive."

Rep reply posted Jul-13-2016

A rep from MacMall, Van_Blanca, has responded

“We apologize for the inconvenience. The last item shipped from a different warehouse location and was separated from the rest. We hope that you already received it as of this writing. If you need further assistance, please feel free to contact us at 1.800.622.6255. We'll be glad to help.

Kind regards,

MacMall Customer Care
www.macmall.com

2016-07-05

Good service

" It's always a good experience doing business with Macmall good prices."

2016-07-05

Apple magic keyboard

"The keyboard arrived on time and as described. It works great but I need to get used to it. Highly recommend the seller and the product."

Share MacMall's store rating

MacMall is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MacMall is a merchant member
MacMall participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,535 merchant members.