Stores > MacMall

Customer service: Rating 3.64/10 3.64/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.00/10 3.00/10

What is this?

2016-02-10

Super-fast shipping and a discounted price!

"I've been aware of MacMall for a long time, but never had the opportunity to purchase anything. When we decided to pick up a new Apple TV, we were able to do so at a slight discount from Apple's online store. Our order shipped fast via USPS. Thanks, MacMall!"

This review was modified by andrew_meyers on February 10 2016 09:27:48 AM

2016-02-09

Just ok. Better to go straight to Apple!

"Went to MacMall for an iPad pro with engraving. 2 days later they let me know engraving wasn't available. Apple Pencil was delayed 4 weeks. Should've gone to Apple directly. Won't buy through MacMall again!"

Best reseller

"Macbook Pro delivered on time and as new as if bought at Apple store. Couldn't be happier. I will recommend to Friends and family. "

This review was modified by riad_c on February 09 2016 05:58:05 PM

2016-02-09

Great product and great price.

"Shipping was a bit slow but otherwise I am very satisfied."

2016-02-08

good service, got my laptop

took longer than I was hoping for, but no big deal, I will open it tonight and start using it

the one thing I did not appreciate was the fact that because the model I chose was on back order, your sales lady tried to convince me to buy another model, because it was similar, I found that to be disrespectful, I have chosen this one for a reason, don't try to pitch another computer model , just don't do it.

Zippy quick delivery

"My order came so fast I was shocked. Very satisfied."

Great Experience

"I purchased an Apple TV (4th gen) and received it in 2 days. I was glad to find that MacMall is Google approved since I had never used them before. I am always a little hesitant to try new online retailers, but MacMall delivers. They were lower in price than other online retailers and I got free 2 day shipping. I will use them again."

Just right...

"I exchanged currency for goods and services from this vendor (MacBook Pro). They promptly completed and shipped my order. It arrived in satisfactory expedience and condition.

TL:DR - These guys legit. But sh!t from 'em.

Sexy

"This thing is Great. I had some reservations, as I had read some amazon reviews talking about latency... that is, lag between when key is pressed and when the letters appear onscreen. But I haven't seen the slightest indication of that, the letters appear instantaneously. It also works all the way across the room, 20 feet away.

I really like that the number pad is separate. It allows you to snug your mouse right up against the keyboard.

The keys feel really... nice. They just feel like quality. They're a bit like laptop keys, but just a little nicer somehow. I really like the short travel.

I'm a big fan of the split spacebar. It's brilliant.

If I had any complaints, it might be that I wish the esc key was bigger, but I can't say I'm really bothered by it.

Anyway, the whole board has a nice feel to it, and I like that I can just pick up the board when I want to clean off my desk.

~ nice ~

"Great service, fast delivery!"

ON TIME!!

"My experience with MacMall has been superb. Placed my order on line with no issues whatsoever. Another reason I prefer MacMall is that I am not encumbered with WA State Sales Tax (WSST). Thank you for your dependable, prompt service!"

That was fast!

"Turns out they have a shipment warehouse in my state. They shipped right away, and it works great!"

mac

"Very satisfied other than free engraving was not available with out delaying my order "

Always Awesome

"Came quickly with free shipping and great pricing!"

I'll be back.

"MacMall's prices were attractive, upgrades were easy to order, and the free shipping with FedEx delivered my new Mac right on the estimated date. Yes, I would recommend them."

Share MacMall's store rating

MacMall is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MacMall is a merchant member
MacMall participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,638 merchant members.