• MacMall MacMall Elite Status

Customer service: Rating 4.54/10 4.54/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.46/10 3.46/10

What is this?

2015-07-27

"I was very satisfied. The speed of transaction was impressive.

The only thing I had a problems with was the website recognizing my log in. Would not recognize my correct user name or password. Finally had to log on as a guest. When I paid using Pay pal it ask me for my user name, "oh no her we go again" but it recognized the user name in this screen, go figure. very frustrating with the user name and password recognition. "

2015-07-27

"Always Great Service................. "

2015-07-27

"Enjoyed the fast shipping time and delivery."

2015-07-27

"Order arrive on time. It ws exactly what I ordered."

2015-07-27

"speedy delivery and good price on product."

2015-07-27

"I had ordered a computer so I was happy to find it had been packages really well! The package arrived within a few days, I was provided tracking info the entire time. Really happy with the process and the prices. I'll order from them again in the future. "

2015-07-26

"I enjoy shopping on MacMall. It the website is easy to navigate through and I always find what I am looking for. Better than going to a crowded Apple Store. "

2015-07-26

"Quick shipment and good price. "

2015-07-25

"Everything was as advertised."

2015-07-25

"MacMall always delivers! Product arrives within 2 days of order and they have easy return policy. "

2015-07-25

"The product purchased he a defect. MacMall seem not to take any responsibility 30 days after purchase.
Manufacturer, after contacted as instructed by MacMall, is taking a very long time to process issue. "

Rep reply posted Jul-27-2015

Van_Blanca, MacMall rep has responded

“Dear Valued Customer,

We just called you and left you a voicemail.

Kindly get in touch with us so we can discuss the issue with the item.

We do apologize for the inconvenience.

Sincerely,

MacMall Customer care”

2015-07-24

"Quick service. But I did get a follow-up phone call in which I could not clearly understand the caller's questions."

2015-07-24

"very easy, very secure and fast. "

2015-07-24

"Could Not Ask Fo Better Service!!"

2015-07-24

"Offered a refurbished macbook pro that I wanted so I "bought it" using my AMEX online. Immediately received a confirmation invoice. Next day they called my wife's phone asking for authorization using some other name than macmall, so it was ignored as a phishing expedition. Then I got an email to call and did, but after hours. Replied to email that I was wanting the laptop, reply was you have to call, so I did and was told I was now "authorized." TWO days later I get an emailed invoice with it showing the shipment cancelled. I called once again and was told that the item was sold to another customer while the "authorization" was being worked out. Needless to say, I will not darken the door of a macmall store or site and proceeded immediately to AMAZON.com where they gladly took my $$ and shipped my macbook pro. Amazon is a much better bet "

Rep reply posted Jul-27-2015

Van_Blanca, MacMall rep has responded

“Dear Valued Customer,

The order required additional verification. Unfortunately, orders will not be released without a verified and secure payment .

The item has already been sold out by the time that we are to send another follow up email from you.

We do apologize for the inconvenience.

Sincerely,

MacMall Customer Care”

Share MacMall's store rating

MacMall is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MacMall is a merchant member
MacMall participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.