Stores > MacMall

Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.56/10 4.56/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.97/10 3.97/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10

2016-12-03

"One of the best shopping experiences I've had on the Internet. Had just what I was looking for. Right connection, right length, right color. Very fast shipping, arrived two days ahead of schedule. I would definitely recommend this merchant. One of the best!!! "

outstanding experience

"see above--------------------------------------------------------------------------"

2016-12-03

"Received my order as promised. Purchase was in good condition but packing box was damaged. Had me worried but all was good. Excited!"

2016-12-03

iPad mini was a gift for my mom

"Very pleased with the speed of service and delivery."

2016-12-03

"Order handled and delivered on time, as promised. Quite happy!"

Fast and Easy

"Bought am iPad Pro on black Friday and had it a week later, free shipping. Highly recommend them for your Mac stuff purchases."

Black Friday Big Purchase

"Bought an I Mac from the Mac Mall on Thanksgiving. All the way through the transaction it was shown as in stock. When I completed it I received a notice that it was back ordered. Heard nothing for a week, and sent them an email whereupon they said they might receive it on Dec 10 from Apple. Not great communication for a purchase in excess of >$2,000"

2016-12-02

Well Packed and arrived quickly.

"Ordered Items arrived in a large box well padded and they arrived in a very timely manner, Thanks MacMall!"

2016-12-02

What Can I Say? A Great Deal!

"I had purchased laptops from MacMall several years ago, but had used other options in the intervening years -- until all the Black Friday deals I was tracking sold out before I could take advantage of them. Lo and behold, MacMall not only remembered my original customer login, but was offering one of the best prices *anywhere* for a new iPad Mini 2, actually lower than the price of some refurbished "specials" elsewhere. It arrived on time, packed appropriately, and my niece is on cloud 9 as a result. The experience and pricing were so good that I am likely to order at least one or two more iPad Minis from MacMall in the next couple of weeks, and will definitely be shopping with them again!"

Dissapointed

"Placed my order, got a confirmation email and no good delivered. Macmall should publish the policies for ordering online regarding payments and how payments can be made so persons know beforehand when ordering goods. Also do not let the orders go through as complete only to discover after that issues will arise."

2016-12-02

Low price! Quick shipment!

"Lowest price online for an iPad Air 2! Quick fulfillment and shipment. Highly recommended!"

After I place order, it then shows product backordered 11 days

"11 days later, it still shows 11 days backorder.

Not happy.

2016-12-02

don't try to contact a live person

"after buying an ipad, there was no way to find when it was shipped or to trace it in shipment. since I couldn't be home 24/7 to sign for the delivery I tried to contact macmall for shipment information. after calling sales about ten times and getting only voice mail each time I was able to locate a number for their finance department and the woman there was able to find a tracking number for me which I used to determine approximately when it would arrive so I could be home for the 6 hour window.

the hassle for buying from macmall is clearly not worth the small savings

2016-12-02

Fast shipping and good price!

"Nice deal on Black Friday. Fast shipping! Thanks!"

2016-12-02

"Quick delivery and fair prices. "

Share MacMall's store rating

MacMall is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MacMall is a merchant member
MacMall participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,607 merchant members.