• MacMall MacMall Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.03/10 6.03/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.89/10 5.89/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.09/10 4.09/10

What is this?

"I have purchased from MacMall many times over the last 10 years or so, and am always satisfied with the service and the purchase. I vastly prefer them over the Apple Store. Always a pleasure!"

"Great price. Fast delivery. Would certainly shop at Mac Mall again. "

"Easy ordering. Prompt delivery."

"Super fast delivery. Always a pleasure dealing with MacMall."

"The products worked as they said, shipping was fast, and I could not have asked for anything more! Great job,"

"Excellent service and fast delivery! I plan on ordering again from MacMall in the near future!"

"buying an adapter cord from another co. due to wrong adapter in shipment. I was suppose to take pix and email for them to send correct adapter...didn't they know what they mailed...will think twice before shopping w/MacMall again.

Rep reply posted Sep-01-2015

Van_Blanca, MacMall rep has responded

“Dear Valued Customer,

The item you purchased is brand new. Unfortunately, we do not open packages prior to shipping.
We requested a picture so we can address the concern to the manufacturer.

We do apologize for the inconvenience.

Sincerely,

MacMall Customer care”

"From ordering to receiving my order was a no hassle experience. Thank you and will be ordering again soon. A very satisfied customer."

"I received my glass shatter-proof screen protector in a timely manner, with free FedEx shipping on this particular item. I had priced this item on various other sites and with in- person sellers and found that this was a great deal at a time when I especially needed the item! Thank you!"

"The laptop stand works great"

"The order was with free shipping and I was told it would take 5-7 days .Took 5 impressed . Service was very good , also called me directly to make sure order is confirmed, and being shipped out.

I look for Companies with good report and I would recommend them to all friends !! Thxs Guys :)

"Still waiting on backordered items. "

"It was quick and easy ! Then they called and set up my own business account , and gave me a personal business rep. I had a question so I called and got it fixed and answered right away ! Great experience !
Thank you ????

"Ordered product... shipped wrong product!!?? Thank you...."

"Very happy with my experience with MacMall. Received exactly what I ordered and was shipped and received very quickly. I'm sure I will order from them in the future. "

Share MacMall's store rating

MacMall is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MacMall is a merchant member
MacMall participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.