• Address: 2555 West 190th Street Torrance, California

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.73/10 7.73/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.41/10 6.41/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.82/10 6.82/10

What is this?

"Chris Medina listened to my needs, made suggestions, was very understanding of my situation switching back to Mac after twenty years, was very efficient, replied to my emails ASAP, and was very patient. Great price, excellent product, excellent service."

Wheaton il

"I first had difficulty in downloading my electronic purchase, but your technical department was terrific. I now enjoy my purchase with complete satisfaction."

"Everything was perfect, from price to the speed of delivery.
Highly recommend Mac Mall.

"Items received in a timely manner as well as in working condition. Thank you!"

"After several purchases from MacMall, I ordered my son a new MacBook Pro. After about 3 days, I noticed it had not shipped, so I called to inquire. I was told that they had tried to call me, had not reached me, and would not ship the laptop till I confirmed I ordered it. I have lived at the same address for over ten years and made numerous purchases from MacMall. I use a home phone with everything tracked, no call from them, no email from them, no contact of any kind from MacMall. I told the person to just cancel the order and put the money back on my credit card. I bought the new MacBook Pro at AAFES site online. Same price. Free Shipping too. Very poor customer service. Especially when I am spending over $2,000. I can not recommend MacMall to anyone. "

"My company ordered a total of 3 MacBook Pros at roughly the same time. One of the orders was processed immediately and received promptly. Unfortunately, there were multiple "challenges" with two of the MBPs and there was considerable delay. The order processing is very hands-on in MacMall which means any issue with the order will likely result in a 24 hour delay before it is resolved.

Overall, the experience was positive. MacMall has great pricing -- I'm particularly happy with their "open box" inventory. My only complaint is that if you're in a hurry to get your item it may be delayed and you may need to spend some time on the phone.

"I received email and phone calls to verify information before shipping."

"Items as described and arrived quick"

"I never received the rebates of $150. Then they overcharged me $150. They overcharged another $125 in sales tax, which they are not supposed to do on an internet sale to another state. Efforts to resolve problems went unanswered."

"came 1 day later than i expected, but great price. "

"Great place to shop for a computer with good prices and competent staffing."

"Good price, good service, prompt delivery. The hat trick!"

"MacMall sucks.

Only have a 14-day return/exchange policy. They sent me a slow ass macbook pro and would not allow me to return/exchange it since I was outside the 2-week period.

"Small glitch in ordering. I ordered after hours and then didn't get my confirmation e-mail. But I was able to track the order. So, no prob. Easy, and quick delivery."

"Overall this has been a great shopping experience. I love my new Mac! It's twice as fast, has 4x the memory and the monitors resolution is much easier to see /read with out straining my eyes, so I don't have to wear my glasses as much anymore.

Ordering online was safe, trustworthy and easy. The delivery was quicker than expected and the set up took only minutes. Plus, the bonus is that I got a discount buying through macmall.com and used my savings to buy applecare for 3 years, so I have the peace of mind that my new computer is covered and protected.

Many thanks and gratitude,
Sean Paradise

MacMall is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MacMall is a merchant member
MacMall participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,849 merchant members.