• MacMall MacMall Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.33/10 5.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.67/10 4.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.18/10 3.18/10

What is this?

"Love this place, always get great deals. Love the financing with PayPal credit."

"My order was taken but is out of stock It should ship around July 6. Macmall has kept me informed of what is going on.So far I am happy with this situation."

"The order came quickly and all was as expressed in the website"

"Simple. Secure. Seamless. The way online shopping should be. "

"Order came early, all around great experience "

"Works exactly as described. Good price."

"I have not received the product.
Still waiting for the product.

Darrell CLark

Rep reply posted Jun-29-2015

“Dear Valued Customer,

The item has already been tagged as obsolete and has already been cancelled. A notification email was sent to you earlier today.

We do apologize for the inconvenience.

MacMall Customer Care”

"purchase went without a hitch"

"I purchased a MacBook pro that was 700 off and was very happy. MacMall has a policy not to ship to a hotel. I am an MD and work in VA hospitals through the nation. They never called me, they sold the computer to somebody else and I lost my deal. I have been a MacMall client for decades, no more. The address is the address I use for my bank statements, every body else delivers to this address. "

Rep reply posted Jun-29-2015

“Dear Valued Customer,

We do apologize for the inconvenience.

The both address must be verified for security purposes.

MacMall Customer Care”

"Free shipping, no sales tax, prompt delivery! GREAT!

"I appreciated the heads up from customer service that the product I ordered was backordered and was given the option of a refund. However, I chose to still proceed with the order. Unfortunately they weren't able to provide me with an expected time frame for receiving the product (hence the average rating) other than that I've had an overall good experience with MacMall and would order from them again."

"no problem - and good customer service when I called"

"All this while, I was skeptical to order from MacMall, I saw some negative reviews which felt like it was the UPS or the courier service fault. My order was processed immediately and I received my MacBook Pro 15 inch Retina within 3 days. Well packed and authentic product, I am happy that I made a purchase on MacMall, I'll be doing more purchases from there in the future."

"I did a bunch of research before purchasing my MacBook Pro. MacMall had the best deal on a brand new one. The shopping experience was great, and their Daily Deals are not to be missed. "

"Difficult to order with over the phone. The printer arrived broken and the technical support guy was completely useless. When I finally got back to customer service support they said that they could not ship me a replacement since I bought it on sale. Which made no sense! STILL waiting on my refund. Never, Never, Never again. Lesson Learned!!!"

Rep reply posted Jun-30-2015

“Dear Valued Customer,

The item refund was already processed.

Open Box items are constrained. We do apologize if we were not able to ship a replacement.

Share MacMall's store rating

MacMall is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MacMall is a merchant member
MacMall participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,848 merchant members.