Stores > MacMall

Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.56/10 4.56/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.97/10 3.97/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10

Quick Service

"Samsung SEK-3500U unit arrived ahead of schedule."

Fastest ever

"Computer is great. Ordered Wednesday morning and delivered to Ashburn, VA Friday noon. Unbelievable. Could not have asked for more."

Freaky fast delivery!

"Fair price. Dependable delivery!"

2016-11-29

Where is my order?

"Absolute rip-off. Do not buy from Macmall under any circumstances. They promptly charge you even if the product is not available. And they give you no option to cancel.
Not only did they not send me an e-mail with the order number, they never responded to my inquiry about how to get the order number so I could cancel.

Stay away from buying anything from Macmall.

This review was modified by Bugs_Bunny1 on November 29 2016 02:56:02 PM

Top Notch Service????

"I ordered a Apple Pencil on 11/20. The called me on 11/21 to see if I really did order it. It took me two more days of chasing them down (they did not return my call) before I finally caught them and convinced them I had ordered the pencil. Then the item showed up on 11/28 (quick recovery) in a box that was way too big and the item was moving around on the inside (i.e. no packing material) and on the verge of falling out of the box. Fortunately, inside the bigger box, the pencil was packed in the standard Apple box, and the item seemed O.K. However, I have not tried to to be sure."

Fast delivery

"Quick delivery even with the free option. "

Very slow delivery.

"I like MacMall for their good selection of products at reasonable prices. Unfortunately, my recent order for an Apple Pencil has not arrived after one week. This is quite disappointing since I have not had this issue with MacMall in the past."

2016-11-28

"Product was as advertised and arrived on time."

2016-11-28

Great price, great value, great service

"best price that I could find on a product that is not typically discounted, rapid delivery, well packaged and in perfect condition"

2016-11-27

Great service as always.

"Nothing to say! Good price, free shipping and prompt delivery."

2016-11-26

Excellent Service

"Great service and product, excellent shipping"

2016-11-26

zippy it's here!

"Arrived very quickly! Took about 3 days and I was surprised it made it in under a week coming from California to North Carolina! Item exactly as described! Thanks!"

unbelievable

"While I understand that issues happen, the customer service for MacMall is horrible. Part of my order was basically lost. I was given inaccurate information. I was led to believe that the shipper was at fault and that I would need to deal with them. The shipper assured me that they had not received the package. Upon contacting MacMall again two days after the package was supposed to be shipped, but was lost, I was assured that the package was being sent that day. Two days later, there was still no indication that the shipper had the package. Upon contacting MacMall for the fourth time, there was no supervising authority available to converse with, and the lower level customer service representative that I spoke with had no authority to do anything. I requested that the order (that apparently had been lost prior to shipping) be cancelled and that I receive a refund for the amount charged to my credit card. I requested that I receive an e-mail documenting the same which has yet to arrive. The low level representative that I spoke with had no authority to send an e-mail documenting what was promised. MacMall has had my money for about a week, and I have nothing to show for it. All in all, I was given a real run-around. As I said before, I understand that issues happen, but there has been absolutely no movement on MacMall's part to deal with my frustration. I have not received my order, MacMall said it was shipped, the shipper has no tracking information, MacMall has my money, and I am at a loss what to do next. "

where's the product?

"Normally I'm asked to review a product AFTER it is delivered. This is a first because the computer hasn't arrived, yet. Do you know where it is? Any info on the delivery date would be appreciated. THANKS!"

2016-11-25

Apple products at competitive prices!

"Purchased an Apple iPad Pro 128gb wifi. After much research chose MacMall based on reviews. Could not have had a better online experience. Requested next day shipping. Within 10 minutes after completing online order received a phone call confirming address details to insure next day delivery. Ordered AppleCare + for iPad. One phone call to customer service provided a thorough detailed explanation of coverage. In addition, price was extremely competitive beating out all online retailers including Costco, etc. would highly recommend you give MacMall a try for any Apple product."

Share MacMall's store rating

MacMall is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MacMall is a merchant member
MacMall participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,606 merchant members.