Stores > MacMall

Customer service: Rating 2.62/10 2.62/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.86/10 2.86/10

2016-09-27

Great service

"It was a pleasant experience "

Good experience

"Received order quickly, packaged well, and exactly as described. will be happy to do business with them again. "

Service not their priority

"In the end I cancelled my order because it did not ship the same day I placed it - here's why
At payment processing time my credit number that they had on file had expired. When I tried to update the new date their web-site would accept that info, but not my company name which they were correctly providing. After 3 or 4 attempts to process the order I switched to Pay Pal as my method of payment - quick and easy and done. Next day customer service called to verify my Pay Pal account info - ah what - my time sensitive shipment already quoted as 3 to 7 business days for delivery just added one more. NOT. Order cancelled, account cancelled. I am looking for a dependable supplier - off to the Apple Store and back in 1 hr. So what if I paid 5% more! That is service!

second time shopper

"Fast, friendly and reasonable. Will use again."

This review was modified by Leither77 on September 26 2016 11:43:58 AM

2016-09-25

Quick and reasonably priced

"No more needs to be said. My item came on very quickly and with no hassle."

2016-09-24

"Quick, Easy, Fast delivery."

Really delivered!

"I've been looking at the new 9.7" iPad Pro and watching for the best price. MacMall not only had a great price on the iPad I wanted in the color I wanted, but the Apple Keyboard and Pen were also on sale. Order them as a package and received them when they said I would."

Quick delivery

"Received product as described and two days earlier than expected."

2016-09-23

Order not recieved but i paid for order via paypal

"I am still waiting for my order????"

This review was modified by workforjulie on September 23 2016 09:45:53 AM

2016-09-22

normally i love macmall, but they sucked this time.

"for some reason they questioned whether i made the purchase or not...i like that they are being secure. But for some reason i cannot possibly understand, they had my dad's office phone number on file for me and i called to authorize the payment and say that i DID make the purchase...but they said they HAD to call my dad's office to get verification. i don't understand why they would have my dad's office number instead of my own number. it was a major pain and delayed me getting my purchase shipped by about a week. And his office is busy, they don't want to be bothered with whether or not i purchased something that was less than $40. i would understand more if it was a large purchase, but that still wouldn't answer the question of why they HAD to talk to someone at my dad's office."

2016-09-21

"Pencil" in MacMall for the Apple Pencil

"I received my Apple Pencil order last week and am learning it's capabilities and use. MacMall saved me some $ and free 2-day shipping with ShopRunner made it unbeatable! "

2016-09-21

Yippy!

"Everything went really well; from ordering to shipping/receiving. I'm thrilled with my new Mac. Thanks!"

Allways reliable.

"As expected and on time.
Yes, yes yes yes yes yes yes yes. I hate formated fields forcing me to a minimum of 25 characters.

2016-09-20

They do things correctly!

"Everything went well. I placed an order at about 3:00pm and it was processed that day. It was in stock, like they said it was. They promised 3-7 day delivery, and it arrived in 3. The package arrived undamaged. How do you do something better than that???
Thanks, MacMall

Do NOT like MacMall double-checking my credit card purchases

"Firstly, I have been a long-time customer with MacMall; probably since they started up. Yesterday I bought a new iMac for my wife through their website using my credit card. I noticed they now charge sales tax which did not exactly excite me but I figured we need to make sure the excessive government we have needs to be paid off. Well, last night late I received an email from MacMall Credit Processing asking me to call them to confirm the purchase. (What!!) I do not think I like having to call ANOTHER party about my credit card purchase. I DO NOT care to have everyone knowing my credit business. Also the CSR could not approve the purchase. He said his SUPERVISOR would need to. (WHAT!) THEY should confirm with my card company whether the card is good. Totally asinine practice on their part. NEVER had a reputable company do this!!"

Share MacMall's store rating

MacMall is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MacMall is a merchant member
MacMall participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,632 merchant members.