• Address: Macbookadapter/AC, Inc 564 Wedge Lane Fernley, NV

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.60/10 9.60/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.48/10 9.48/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10

"Great customer service, and prompt shipment. For some reason my first power cord stopped working after 2 months. I contacted MacBook Adapter and they sent a replacement out the next day with shipping label to return my broken one. "

"Very quick turn around. Thank you!"

"I ordered a mac book adaptor back in February 2013. It worked perfectly until it broke, but they were very quick to send me a replacement. The process was really easy and I appreciate that since a lot of times returning something is such a pain. "

"Top notch company. Great customer service. Quality products sent fast. I will for sure be doing business with them in the future. "

"Wading through all of the "compatible" or refurbished adapter sites, you find A LOT of fakes and poor quality products...but MacBookAdapter.com was the "diamond in the rough"!!

Very easy website, easy ordering, answered the phone almost immediately after menu, quick shipping, and high quality product as advertised.

We WILL be using MacBookAdapter.com again if we need another MacBook adapter.

"MacBookAdapter came to my rescue this week. I emailed them on a Monday, I had an adapter by Thursday. They even mailed it to me before I sent my original adapter back to them because I needed it asap. That is fantastic customer service! I would highly recommend buying from MacBookAdapter again. "

"SEE UPDATE BELOW ORIGINAL REVIEW: CHANGED TO 5 STAR *****
I ordered Magsafe. They sent Magsafe 2. When I told them it didn't fit, they said I must have ordered the wrong one for my early 2008 Macbook pro. Told me to return for a refund and reorder the Magsafe 2. Confusing since that is what they sent and it didn't fit. I sent back the Magsafe 2 and went to the Apple store to purchase a Magsafe. I was refunded the purchase price but not 6.50 shipping. When it is the company's error, I feel they should refund fully including shipping. Won't use this company. Don't want to pay shipping for their error. UPDATE - SHIPPING WAS ALSO JUST REFUNDED. The company refunds fully if it is their error. For me this is great customer service and that is what I look for in making purchases from any business. So I would use this company again, and would recommend to someone looking to purchase an adapter. I tried changing the stars, but after submitting, the star rating doesn't change.

"Excellent customer service, great prices and quality products !"

"I had a great experience with Leonard and MacBookAdapter.com. They have excellent customer services and a great product! Thanks!"

"I was concerned about going 3rd party, but now I wouldn't hestitate to use Macbookadapter again. They provide a prompt, quality service and product. Their website was the most informative and user friendly to find out what kind of adapter I needed and the difference between them and the shape of connection. I ordered two 85w Magsafe power adapters. They were shipped and arrived immediately (faster than the shipping I paid for!). One worked perfectly well and the other fell apart when I unwrapped the cord. I contacted customer support via email and received a reply within a couple of hours. The representative sent a replacement out that same day with a return label for the faulty adapter. The replacement arrived within a couple of days. Now, I have two fully functional, genuine Apple adapters. I think recycling adapters is a wise idea and I fully support this company."

"Great, fast and easy going communication and customer service.
My adapter had failed and I received a replacement immediately. My experience was very positive and I feel safe to recommend this company highly

"MacBookAdapter.com far exceeded my expectations. Their email update process was excellent during the ordering process and I ordered using regular shipping and received my adapter in 3 days!! Outstanding service all the way around. I highly recommend this organization."

"WOW! Got the adaptor today - unbelievable to think my order was placed/shipped Tuesday afternoon from CA and arrived 2 days later in NC! I got the 2 year warranty that was very reasonable at $5.

Thanks, WGR

"Shipped quickly and works well. On the first adapter I bought from here, the plastic around the wire where it connects to the adapter started to tear, leaving part of the wire exposed. I told them of the issue, sent a picture, and without question they sent me a replacement within the next week. Happy with their service and pleased that this low-cost product works, but not sure how long this new adapter will last given that I will have to bend the wire in some way once I have to travel back and forth to school in September. "

"Ordering was easy, and received e-mails during the entire order/ship/ process. Product arrived very quickly and everything was as advertised.
I will definitely do business with them again.

MacBookAdapter.com / ACC, LLC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MacBookAdapter.com / ACC, LLC is a merchant member
MacBookAdapter.com / ACC, LLC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,849 merchant members.