• MacBookAdapter.

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.27/10 8.27/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.60/10 8.60/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.70/10 8.70/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10

"Pretty smooth transaction. Shipping is always an adventure with the USPS and this time wasn't any different as my item was delayed before being shipped back to the vendor. However, this vendor shipped another one, BEFORE receiving the returned first one!!! I finally received my item. Thanks MacBookAdapter!!!"

"This is an excellent company to buy from. They stand true to their claims toward their products reliability and warranty.

My experience: I was skeptical to order a refurbished charger for my mac and spending an extra $5 for a 2 year warranty seemed too good to be true. Communication response time is quick....within 24 hours quick. Replacement product received within 4 days. I am amazed and very pleased with the customer service.

Do not hesitate to to business with with MacBookAdapter. They will exceed your expectations.
-Christina C.

"Leonard's been super responsive when I contacted him, would recommend without a thought!"

"As an independent school in the 3rd year of our 1:1 program normal wear & tear on power cords has become an issue. We have been very pleased with the timely response and the quality of the product we have received."

"Awesome service. I made an error in my shipping address and the folks at macbookadapter changed it in a flash. No problems once I received the new cord either.

Thanks!

"excellent service! Thank you very much!"

"I've now placed two orders for MacBook Magsafe 2 adapters and both orders (20 total adapters) have been absolutely perfect! They shipped ridiculously fast the same day I ordered using USPS priority mail. ALL my future MacBook adapters will be through MacBookAdapters.com! Thanks!"

"I was very pleased with the selection, pricing and timeliness that the order was processed and shipped. I definitely recommend MacBookAdapter.com!"

"Item arrived in two days, as promised. Great price, and as importantly, great service."

"I ordered an adapter for my MacBook and it arrived quickly, but a part of it was broken. Customer Service was SO helpful. They sent the replacement part needed immediately and explained exactly what to do, and they were willing to give me a full refund if I would rather return than replace. The customer service was truly exceptional. Thank you so very much!
Highly recommended.

"I am a senior at Wayne state University and I ordered an adapter from MacBookAdapter in 2013. My adapter went out yesterday and They are sending me another one free of charge! They get an A rating from me!"

"leo was impressively attentive and responsive to my questions, inquiries and requests. i busted the MAC adapter that i ordered from him and he worked with me and my technology challenged mind to resolve the issue with minimal effort on my part. his customer service is impressive and a lost art. "

"I ordered the correct adapter for my macbook pro. When it arrived, I plugged it into my Macbook. It would not charge. I emailed the company and they told me it "may be a bad charger. please return it for a refund." Why they would ship products that 'may be bad chargers' is beyond me. I returned it for a refund. "

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-01-2015

macbookadapter, MacBookAdapter.com / ACC, rep has responded

“We apologize for the problem you claimed to have had with the adapter and offered to exchange it or refund you.
All our adapters are fully warrantied and we stand behind all the products we sell. Again, sorry for the problem.
We hope you will provide us an opportunity to make things right.”

"I highly recommend this site. I ordered my adapter and they shipped it on time. I strongly urge potential buyers to consider the warranty plan. That option helped me with any issues concerning the adapter I ordered. Thanks for the great customer service! Keep it up ladies and gentlemen! Cheers!"

"I have nothing but good things to say about this company. They have very good prices and the customer service is awesome. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a charger replacement!"

Share MacBookAdapter.com / ACC, LLC's store rating

MacBookAdapter.com / ACC, LLC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MacBookAdapter.com / ACC, LLC is a merchant member
MacBookAdapter.com / ACC, LLC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,852 merchant members.