• Address: Macbookadapter/AC, Inc 564 Wedge Lane Fernley, NV

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.40/10 9.40/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.23/10 9.23/10

"Great, fast and easy going communication and customer service.
My adapter had failed and I received a replacement immediately. My experience was very positive and I feel safe to recommend this company highly

"MacBookAdapter.com far exceeded my expectations. Their email update process was excellent during the ordering process and I ordered using regular shipping and received my adapter in 3 days!! Outstanding service all the way around. I highly recommend this organization."

"WOW! Got the adaptor today - unbelievable to think my order was placed/shipped Tuesday afternoon from CA and arrived 2 days later in NC! I got the 2 year warranty that was very reasonable at $5.

Thanks, WGR

"Shipped quickly and works well. On the first adapter I bought from here, the plastic around the wire where it connects to the adapter started to tear, leaving part of the wire exposed. I told them of the issue, sent a picture, and without question they sent me a replacement within the next week. Happy with their service and pleased that this low-cost product works, but not sure how long this new adapter will last given that I will have to bend the wire in some way once I have to travel back and forth to school in September. "

"Ordering was easy, and received e-mails during the entire order/ship/ process. Product arrived very quickly and everything was as advertised.
I will definitely do business with them again.

"When it came time for a replacement, MacBookAdapter came through FAST! And it was very easy: they sent the replacement, I drop the old one in the same package, stick on the provided paid label - voila!"

"Customer Service A+
My first order from MacBookAdapter was defective. I emailed customer service and they quickly replied saying that they were already sending a replacement. I received that replacement (which btw is working well) in just a couple of days.

"Great product, fantastic customer service. The adapter I bought is like new to me. When my original product stopped working, they sent me a free replacement, and when that replacement was sent to my previous address, they immediately mailed me another, no hassles whatsoever. They've earned a customer for life!"

"Great product until it started malfunctioning (it happens). Good thing I bought the cheap 5 dollar warranty! After mailing in my old adapter, I had a replacement within a week. Great tech support! Great communication! Fast shipping/response!"

"Super fast from time of order and delivery!"

"I had a great experience with MacBook Adapter.com! They had what I needed and the prices are really great. Within an hour or so of my order, I received an email that my item was shipped! I had paid for Priority Mail 2 day delivery on May 1, yet I was amazed to receive it on Saturday May 3rd. I would buy from them again in a heartbeat! Great product, service, communication! I would recommend them to everyone!"

"I ordered a new adaptor when mine stopped working, and I was impressed with how quickly I received my order. Unfortunately, my new charger only worked for a few days. I emailed Leonard at MacbookAdapter.com, and was immediately responded to. I sent my old charger back in, and they immediately sent me a new one, free of any charge. My new one is in perfect working condition, and I am 100% satisfied. Yes, there was a small blip in the process, as the first one they sent me didn't work, but macbookadaptor went above and beyond my expectations when catering to my problem. They're a great company, and I recommend them to anyone looking for a new adaptor!"

"Ordered G4 PowerPook charger and battery. 2 Day shipping took a week to ship out after sending me the tracking number the next day so thought everything was fine. No contact from macbookadapter.com and tracking info was not updating for the next three days. I then sent an email to check on status they said they were out of batteries and charger was on the way. Was refunded for the battery and was a little unhappy the website or no contacted me after the order that they were out of the batteries. But then after two more days I received the charger smashed up and will not work. And used to hell looking withe the wires bent to hell. The metal ring on the charger was bent off and will not charge laptop unless held into the laptop. Also not stated on the website that charger is used very misleading. All because of them saving a dollar or two in shipping it in a USPS bag. Very unhappy with dealing with this crappy company will never order from this place again."

"Original order the adapter was defective. Leonard with MacBookAdapter quickly resolved my issue and sent out the replacement that day. I am extremely pleased with their customer service and would use them again!"

"I received excellent service, and personal tech help . When I experienced initial difficulty on website it was immediately solved by Leonard of MacBook Adapter.com. I received my item in perfect condition, ahead of schedule. I liked the service so much that I ordered another product from the company and will recommend to all my friends. "

MacBookAdapter.com / ACC, LLC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MacBookAdapter.com / ACC, LLC is a merchant member
MacBookAdapter.com / ACC, LLC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,879 merchant members.