• Address: Macbookadapter/AC, Inc 564 Wedge Lane Fernley, NV

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.05/10 9.05/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.92/10 8.92/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

"I highly recommend this site. I ordered my adapter and they shipped it on time. I strongly urge potential buyers to consider the warranty plan. That option helped me with any issues concerning the adapter I ordered. Thanks for the great customer service! Keep it up ladies and gentlemen! Cheers!"

"I have nothing but good things to say about this company. They have very good prices and the customer service is awesome. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a charger replacement!"

"Excellent service and fast shipping. The adapters that I ordered have worked flawlessly.

I would not hesitate to recommend to a friend!

"Great company. Offers genuine Apple products at much better price than the Apple Store. Great communications too.
Highly recommended.

"I purchased a macbook power adapter with a two year warrantee in Apr 2013. The adapter worked fine until Oct 2014 when it just up and quit. I have been actively trying for two months to get someone to respond to an e-mail or pick up the phone and they simply will not. I have written four e-mails on both their internal mail account system and through regular e-mail, as well as called a dozen times and left several voicemails. It should not be this hard to get someone to respond. As best I can tell the two year warrantee that they still/currently advertise with their products is bogus. "

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-06-2015

macbookadapter, MacBookAdapter.com / ACC, rep has responded

“We are truly sorry you could not get through to us. It was the holidays and our offices were closed.
We would have gladly replaced your adapter.”

"prices are close to half of apple's original prices -- very fair and much easier on the wallet! the product i ordered was out of stock, and i was upgraded to a better product at no charge. item arrived in great time and in great shape!"

"HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Cannot stress that enough. You should not have any doubts about shopping from them. I have bought from MacBookAdapter.com three times in the past four years.

Mac chargers sold by Apple are poorly made and way too expensive, especially on a college student's budget. My first year of college I discovered MacBookAdapter.com because of their recycling program and their steeply discounted prices on macbook chargers made by Apple. I received by charger surprisingly fast (within the week) and got a label to ship back my broken charger as part of their recycling program. Two years later (last January) that charger finally kicked it. I ordered from them again and decided to play it safe and buy the $5 2-year warranty with my new charger (btw: I have a 2011 macbook pro 13-inch). Good thing I did! That charger I bought last January just stopped working on my yesterday--mind you, the week before finals.

I wiggled the cord some last night and miraculously got the charger to work through the night as I slept. It charged my computer to 100%, but then when I tried reconnecting the charger this afternoon, it wouldn't charge again. I wiggled and wiggled the cord to no avail.

So, naturally, I freaked out. I searched through my Gmail inbox to find the confirmation email from last January that proved I had bought the 2-year warranty. I sent an email to MacBookAdapter.com pleading with them to respond as quickly as possible to let me know how to go about taking advantage of the warranty.

I kid you not, WITHIN TWO MINUTES I had a response from Leo saying that he would ship it to my old address from my last purchase. I freaked out again because I no longer live at that address, and responded to his email asking if he could change the address. Again, I kid you not, WITHIN ONE MINUTE THIS TIME I had his response saying the charger would be shipped to my updated address. Just like that. EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE. THE FASTEST EVER. Faster, easier, and much more stress-free to email MacBookAdapter.com than to call Apple.

I'm so pleased and grateful for their speedy customer service that I'm using the last 8% of my battery to write this insanely long review. I just really want potential customers out there to know that shopping with MacBookAdapter.com is a five-star experience every time. You will not regret it. And don't hesitate to buy the $5 warranty. It covers you for 2 years, I'm so glad I got it last January.

"I am very satisfied with the replacement adaptor I received. It works great. Customer Service was very accessible and efficient with all communication and shipping. I definitely would recommend this company."

"I have never had such a wonderful experience with an online seller. MacBookAdapter was personable, considerate, and overall a great seller. I ordered a MacBook charger in January and began to have issues with it. I emailed them in November and got an immediate response. They were so nice and quick to fix/replace my item thanks to my warranty. The day they received my defective charger, a replacement was sent back to me.

I am beyond happy with this seller. Not only did it save me a LOT of money to buy from them, but they made sure I was satisfied. I will buy from them for all of my future MacBook needs, and I strongly recommend them to all other MacBook users.

Great company!!

"MacBookAdapter did a very quick exchange on a product for me, no problems."

"The customer service is excellent !! mail you send them, they responded quickly, my order was lost, they sent me again without additional charges. I recommend !!http://macbookadapter.com/ is fast and cheap"

"HORRIBLE customer service. Extremely rude and unprofessional."

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-02-2014

macbookadapter, MacBookAdapter.com / ACC, rep has responded

“We are Truly Sorry you are upset, but we have no idea of who you are or what the nature of the problem was.
If there are Details you might provide us of what transpired and how specifically you were not satisfied, we and our
customers would have a much better idea of what it is that so upset you. Again, we are sorry you were so upset that you
felt compelled to write such a hurtful and damaging comment.”

"I had bought an adaptor a couple of years ago and the cord had recently torn. I contacted MacBookAdapter by e-mail which I conveniently found on a label right on the adapter itself. Leonard told me to mail it to them and they would mail me a new one. I originally e-mailed on Nov. 4, sent the old one on Nov. 5 and received the replacement on Nov. 12 free of charge. You can't do better than that!!!."

"We ordered a 85w Genuine Apple MacBook MagSafe AC Power Adapter on July 14th, 2014. Just a few days ago, we were having problems with it. We instantly contacted MacBookAdapter.com and were told to return it in the prepaid mailer. How awesome is that!! The mailer came within 3 days accompanied by a new adapter. The new adapter is working very well. This seller is very responsible and prompt. Any contact we had with him via email was responded to instantly. Our very first order arrived quickly as well as this replacement. Kudos to MacBookAdapter.com. I highly recommend this seller. "

"In Feb. of 2013 I ordered a replacment adaptor from this site. I also purchased the 2 year guarantee. In October of that same year the adaptor failed and I contacted Leonard at MacBookAdaptor and within several days I had a replacement sent to me no questions asked. Recently that replacement also stopped working and once again it was quickly replaced as per the guarantee. It does not bother me that these two adaptors have quit working as they are rebuilds and even the brand new adaptors don't seem to last to long. What I appreciate is the quick response to my return and the committment to the guarantee without question. I rate their customer service as excellent and would not hesitate to use them for future purchases."

MacBookAdapter.com / ACC, LLC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MacBookAdapter.com / ACC, LLC is a merchant member
MacBookAdapter.com / ACC, LLC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,899 merchant members.