Stores > MacBookAdapter.com / ACC, LLC

Product & services pricing Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review MacBookAdapter.com / ACC, LLC by clicking a star below.
2017-07-16

First-Class product and service

"I received the power adapter in just two days. I had some questions and Leonard answered them quickly to my full satisfaction. This vendor is great to buy from."

2017-06-24

Fried my battery...no response from their customer service team

"I bought one of their adapters for a 2010 MacBook Pro back in March. Unfortunately, I didn't immediately test it when I bought it and let a few weeks pass since I had bought a new computer and was planning to give my old computer to a family member. After using the adapter twice, I noticed that my trackpad would no longer click and that it had become raised. (P.S. I had been using my girlfriend's 2012 MacBook Pro adapter for 6-12 months with no issue) Knowing the battery is directly underneath this, I took it into a licensed Apple technician in my city who confirmed my suspicion - my battery was fried. He warned me about buying aftermarket adapters and said that this was likely the cause. I sent an email to Macbookadapters.com after learning this, despite it being past the 30 days they give for warranty, and they didn't even respond. Not what I call good customer service. Now I have an adapter, which I paid ~$80 for, that fried my existing battery and I don't have any use for the adapter. Buyer beware!"

Rep reply posted Jun-25-2017

A rep from MacBookAdapter.com / ACC,, macbookadapter, has responded

“Public reply ( delete )
"It is NOT possible for an adapter to ever damage a battery. It doesn't work that way. Our adapters are Genuine Apple, so there is no way that could happen. Batteries go bad all the time. The fact that your battery was "raised up" is a CLASSIC case of a battery gone bad, NOT from the adapter, but from time, since it was most probably the original. Lithium Ion batteries fill with gas over time and expand and cause the trackpad not to work. It has Nothing to do with the adapter. Simply google expanded macbook batteries. The tech you brought it to was incorrect in his diagnosis and we welcome an opportunity to speak with he/she as well. You are welcome to return the adapter for a replacement or refund, but we would appreciate you not blaming out adapter for your bad battery. It had nothing to do with the problem you have. Pls email us at support@macbookadapter.com if you wish to return the adapter."
macbookadapter's avatar

macbookadapter replied

It is NOT possible for an adapter to ever damage a battery. It doesn't work that way. Our adapters...

Jun 25th 2017

17:06 PM

2017-04-03

A very good first experience

"I recently placed my first order with MacBookAdapter.com, and there was a problem with the shipment. I contacted MacBookAdapter.com sales support, and they handled the problem very quickly and courteously. Within two days, I had everything that I ordered, and the product quality (like new!) was significantly better than I had been expecting. I definitely will order from MacBookAdapter.com again!"

2017-04-03

Stand by their products!

"Very quick turn around when I needed a replacement to an adapter I bought from MacBookAdapter.com with the extended warranty. Great customer service!!

2017-02-08

best macbook chargers available and at a great price

"my macbook charger is for a 2009 macbook pro and the chargers are hard to get under $100, this place sells refurbished chargers for less than half the price of a new one from the apple store. when i needed a replacement, they sent me a new one for free. the customer service team was very helpful."

2017-01-11

Professional and Reliable at a GREAT Price!

"We are a small company so finding savings whenever possible is a must. We have had nothing but good experiences with our interactions with MacBookAdapter.com and have recommended them to both friends and family (and would recommend them to other businesses too). They are professional and provide reliable products and service and offer FANTASTIC savings on top of it. There have been a couple of minor issues that have been resolved quickly and professionally -- definitely hassle free as they claim. "

2017-01-06

Fast warranty replacement

"The cord on a Magsafe charger I bought from them earlier in the year somehow tore through its protective sheath, exposing the stranded wiring beneath. Leonard responded within 10 minutes of me submitting a replacement request.

The new charger arrived quickly but turned out to be a later model that was incompatible with my older laptop. This time Leonard got back to me within 2 minutes and said a compatible charger would be on it's way.

All in all it was a painless process and I'm impressed by his speed.

2017-01-03

did me right

"ordered a charger that had some connection issues after the first few weeks. they replaced it no questions asked and I had the replacement in a few days
only disappointment was first charger went bad, not their fault

2016-12-02

Leonard's got your Mac (BookAdaptor)

"I order an adaptor for my MacBook Air from these guys about every twelve months. I made the mistake earlier this year and got a piece of crap from someone else. Never again.

Their product and service is the best. They're really responsive to questions and always very helpful.

2016-09-29

Best place to go for replacement AC adaptors

"This is a great firm. They cover all the Apple power adaptors. This is actually an eco-nomical service. They take older supplies and do a fantastic job of refurbishing them. They don't wind up in landfills. Great prices too. This is about Half of what you would pay for a replacement elsewhere. These are actual Apple products and not the cheaply made, fire prone knock offs that you find all over the web. I got the 60W Macsafe for my 2011 13" MacBook Pro. There is nothing about it that looks old or used. New cords and connector and the case didn't have a scratch on it. This unit worked fine. I got it quickly and it was not shipped in a huge oversized box with lots of packing. While I did not get the extension cord that I ordered and payed for, the customer service was very responsive and apologetic and send me the part quickly. Don't have any reservations about dealing with them. Good web site too. Very helpful and easy to understand. Makes it easy to order the right unit for your Apple product."

2016-09-20

TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

"I ordered a 60w MagSafe AC Power Adapter with the "T" style tip, but received the "L" style tip. It is impossible to get anybody on the phone to help with the exchange, but I did get an email. The email said " THEY ARE 100 % COMPATIBLE WITH EACH OTHER. THE 60W IS THE NEWER STYLE YOU RECEIVED AT NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE"

Are you kidding? I ordered the 60W, my issue was with the Tip!!! It's been 7 days now since I received the incorrect part and nothing has been done...nothing....UNACCEPTABLE!!!

Rep reply posted Sep-23-2016

A rep from MacBookAdapter.com / ACC,, MacBookAdapter.com, has responded

“We are sorry for the problem and that you were confused. We tried to explain the T & the L are 100% Compatible. The L is the NEWER version and will work perfectly with any MacBook that uses the T style. You may confirm this on Apple's web site here: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201700”

2016-05-29

GREAT COSTUMER SERVICE

"First of all I'd like to start saying that mistakes can happen everywhere, there is not person in planet earth exempt from this. I ordered a 45W magsafe2 for my macbook air (2014) product. For my bad luck I received a 60W product. I contacted this guys through email and they send me the CORRECT product immediately in 48hr, my correct purchase was in my front door. Great Costumer Service.
P.s I sent back the wrong item, with the return label that they include in the package.

AMAZING

2016-03-23

Solid product

"I ordered a 60 watt magsafe power adapter about three months ago and it is working well to this day. As the product is refurbished, it did come with a small dent on the side that detracts from the aesthetic, but does not affect its functionality. The service was prompt and reliable (they shipped the adapter the same day I ordered it, and it arrived only a few days later) and Leo at MacBookAdapter is very responsive. I am happy with my decision to purchase from this company. "

2016-03-18

Fantastic

"Received my charger very quickly. Customer service answered all of my questions quickly. Would order from them again!"

2015-12-14

"Excellent customer service. I ordered a MacBook adapter and received the wrong item. Leo from MacBookAdapter.com replied to me right away and had a replacement adapter shipped out immediately. I received it within a few days and was able to return the original item via pre-paid shipping envelope without any hassles. Would highly recommend this site to others."

Share MacBookAdapter.com / ACC, LLC's store rating

MacBookAdapter.com / ACC, LLC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MacBookAdapter.com / ACC, LLC is a merchant member
MacBookAdapter.com / ACC, LLC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,383 merchant members.