• Address: Macbookadapter/AC, Inc 564 Wedge Lane Fernley, NV

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.52/10 9.52/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.62/10 9.62/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.60/10 9.60/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10

"I had bought an adaptor a couple of years ago and the cord had recently torn. I contacted MacBookAdapter by e-mail which I conveniently found on a label right on the adapter itself. Leonard told me to mail it to them and they would mail me a new one. I originally e-mailed on Nov. 4, sent the old one on Nov. 5 and received the replacement on Nov. 12 free of charge. You can't do better than that!!!."

"We ordered a 85w Genuine Apple MacBook MagSafe AC Power Adapter on July 14th, 2014. Just a few days ago, we were having problems with it. We instantly contacted MacBookAdapter.com and were told to return it in the prepaid mailer. How awesome is that!! The mailer came within 3 days accompanied by a new adapter. The new adapter is working very well. This seller is very responsible and prompt. Any contact we had with him via email was responded to instantly. Our very first order arrived quickly as well as this replacement. Kudos to MacBookAdapter.com. I highly recommend this seller. "

"In Feb. of 2013 I ordered a replacment adaptor from this site. I also purchased the 2 year guarantee. In October of that same year the adaptor failed and I contacted Leonard at MacBookAdaptor and within several days I had a replacement sent to me no questions asked. Recently that replacement also stopped working and once again it was quickly replaced as per the guarantee. It does not bother me that these two adaptors have quit working as they are rebuilds and even the brand new adaptors don't seem to last to long. What I appreciate is the quick response to my return and the committment to the guarantee without question. I rate their customer service as excellent and would not hesitate to use them for future purchases."

"This company has a horrible service. I ordered my macbook adapter on 9/11 and 3 weeks later i still haven't gotten my charger. I finally got it and returned the adapter because i was not happy with the service. However after sending the adapter back. They still haven't refunded me. Never recommend anyone to buy from this. I went on their website and tried to write a review but they didn't even display my review. "

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-30-2014

macbookadapter, MacBookAdapter.com / ACC, rep has responded

“We are truly sorry you were not happy with the adapter. The initial shipment was lost by the
USPS as was explained to you. Also, we did Refund you 100% after we received the adapter back.
Again, our apologies for the problem however, what transpired is not as your review describes.”

"We have ordered from MacBookAdapter.com several times. The products we receive are first quality, and shipping is very fast. They are a reliable vendor for us, and we will continue to use them for future purchases."

"I ordered a replacement power adapter for my 13" MacBook in June of 2013. It arrived quickly and worked great for just over a year. In September of 2014, the adapter stopped working. When I reached out to Leo at MacBookAdapter.com he replied within a day that they would repair/replace my power adapter for me. I sent in the adapter that wasn't working, and 4 days after they received it, a new one was on its way to my house. The best part is the new adapter they sent me is even better than the first one that I received. I am very happy to spend less than half the price that apple charges for a power adapter to get a refurbished apple product. "

"I have ordered a few times from this seller because they have great prices and great customer service. I have bought two adapters for my Macbook Pros and each time I have purchased the extra warranty. I recently wrote to the seller to let them know that I needed a replacement because the adapter wires were starting to come through the cord. They sent me a replacement the next day! When I was confused because the new adapter plug was different than what I had (I have a Mac 2009), the seller promptly explained that it can be used on my Mac and sent a link to an Apple site explaining. I highly recommend this seller and I will always go here first for my replacement part needs!"

"These guys are awesome! I called one night and our replacement was in the mail the next day!"

"Great, prompt service. Great prices. Very trustworthy company! Chargers don't seem to last as long as the authentic Apple charger but the prices are great and with the warranty, you can quickly receive replacements for free. Authentic Apple chargers didn't last more than a half a year for me (on average) anyway so a few months here and there is not a big deal. I had to get my charger replaced and they have been amazing about it. Replacement chargers arrive quickly and all you have to do is send the damaged ones back with a pre-paid shipping label. I purchased the 2-year warranty so that I could continue to receive this service after the 6-month warranty expired. Overall, great service."

"Great customer service, and prompt shipment. For some reason my first power cord stopped working after 2 months. I contacted MacBook Adapter and they sent a replacement out the next day with shipping label to return my broken one. "

"Very quick turn around. Thank you!"

"I ordered a mac book adaptor back in February 2013. It worked perfectly until it broke, but they were very quick to send me a replacement. The process was really easy and I appreciate that since a lot of times returning something is such a pain. "

"Top notch company. Great customer service. Quality products sent fast. I will for sure be doing business with them in the future. "

"Wading through all of the "compatible" or refurbished adapter sites, you find A LOT of fakes and poor quality products...but MacBookAdapter.com was the "diamond in the rough"!!

Very easy website, easy ordering, answered the phone almost immediately after menu, quick shipping, and high quality product as advertised.

We WILL be using MacBookAdapter.com again if we need another MacBook adapter.

"MacBookAdapter came to my rescue this week. I emailed them on a Monday, I had an adapter by Thursday. They even mailed it to me before I sent my original adapter back to them because I needed it asap. That is fantastic customer service! I would highly recommend buying from MacBookAdapter again. "

MacBookAdapter.com / ACC, LLC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MacBookAdapter.com / ACC, LLC is a merchant member
MacBookAdapter.com / ACC, LLC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,916 merchant members.