• MacBookAdapter. MacBookAdapter.com / ACC, LLC Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.65/10 8.65/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.43/10 9.43/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10

"Leonard at MacBookAdapter.com went above and beyond to help me resolve my order issue. They honored my 2 year warranty, but there was confusion on which address to send it to. Long story short, it when to an old address and the post office was unable to get the package returned and I was unable to retrieve it myself. So I asked Leonard for options and he shipped me out another at no charge. MacBookAdapter.com is a very responsive company with great customer service. I look forward to doing business with them in the future and will recommend them to anyone looking for an adapter replacement."

"Best company ever! My mac power adapter arrived less than 48 hours after I ordered it. Brand new. Great price. AND, they will take care of your old one--free of charge. "

"I ordered an adapter that unfortunately went bad within a couple of months. However, MacBookAdapter.com fully honored the warranty and sent me a replacement just as promised. I run my own businesses, so I understand that things go wrong at times. It is when things go wrong that the seller of a product and/or service needs to shine. MacBookAdapter.com did. They fixed the problem in a professional and timely manner. This is why they will continue to earn my business in the future."

"Excellent customer service, perfect product, will order from again and I will tell my friends to shop here as well. Thanks Leonard."

"Adapter and cord work great. Can now use our very old laptop again! :)

"Received the new charger this morning, am very pleased that it's the T connector on the end instead of the L which seems to be a piece of junk on Apples part.."

"Nearly two years ago, I ordered an "Apple MacBook Power Adapter" from MacBookAdapter.com. At the time, I purchased the two-year warranty for the adapter. I'm so glad I did because the adapter started showing performance problems during the two-year warranty period. I contacted MacBookAdapter.com and explained the problems. They quickly responded and asked me to ship the adapter back to them for repair or replacement. They ended up replacing the adapter and shipped it to me quickly. My experience has been very positive with this company. They have excellent customer service and great communication. I highly recommend them and will purchase from them again in the future. "

"My refurbished MagSafe adapter arrived quickly. It looked refurbished, which is to say it had a few scratches etc. just like my original had! When it broke a couple months later, I sent an email with a picture of the broken plug and they shipped a new one right away, no questions asked. It did take 6 days to arrive, though, which is a long time to live without a working adapter. So my one suggestion would be to make the replacement shipping faster. Still, though, great customer service, affordable price, better than buying a brand new adapter at full retail price IMO. "

"Adapter was shipped promptly and communication was excellent. The USPS misrouted the package, and when I would actually receive it was unclear. So MacBookAdapter.com shipped me another unit at no additional charge. What more could you ask for? I have since received the both units and am returning one."

"Rapid response and great charger. Great to see a company that aims to recycle. Highly recommended."

"Pretty smooth transaction. Shipping is always an adventure with the USPS and this time wasn't any different as my item was delayed before being shipped back to the vendor. However, this vendor shipped another one, BEFORE receiving the returned first one!!! I finally received my item. Thanks MacBookAdapter!!!"

"This is an excellent company to buy from. They stand true to their claims toward their products reliability and warranty.

My experience: I was skeptical to order a refurbished charger for my mac and spending an extra $5 for a 2 year warranty seemed too good to be true. Communication response time is quick....within 24 hours quick. Replacement product received within 4 days. I am amazed and very pleased with the customer service.

Do not hesitate to to business with with MacBookAdapter. They will exceed your expectations.
-Christina C.

"Leonard's been super responsive when I contacted him, would recommend without a thought!"

"As an independent school in the 3rd year of our 1:1 program normal wear & tear on power cords has become an issue. We have been very pleased with the timely response and the quality of the product we have received."

"Awesome service. I made an error in my shipping address and the folks at macbookadapter changed it in a flash. No problems once I received the new cord either.

Thanks!

Share MacBookAdapter.com / ACC, LLC's store rating

MacBookAdapter.com / ACC, LLC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MacBookAdapter.com / ACC, LLC is a merchant member
MacBookAdapter.com / ACC, LLC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.