• Address: Macbookadapter/AC, Inc 564 Wedge Lane Fernley, NV

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.20/10 9.20/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.26/10 9.26/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.13/10 9.13/10

"HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Cannot stress that enough. You should not have any doubts about shopping from them. I have bought from MacBookAdapter.com three times in the past four years.

Mac chargers sold by Apple are poorly made and way too expensive, especially on a college student's budget. My first year of college I discovered MacBookAdapter.com because of their recycling program and their steeply discounted prices on macbook chargers made by Apple. I received by charger surprisingly fast (within the week) and got a label to ship back my broken charger as part of their recycling program. Two years later (last January) that charger finally kicked it. I ordered from them again and decided to play it safe and buy the $5 2-year warranty with my new charger (btw: I have a 2011 macbook pro 13-inch). Good thing I did! That charger I bought last January just stopped working on my yesterday--mind you, the week before finals.

I wiggled the cord some last night and miraculously got the charger to work through the night as I slept. It charged my computer to 100%, but then when I tried reconnecting the charger this afternoon, it wouldn't charge again. I wiggled and wiggled the cord to no avail.

So, naturally, I freaked out. I searched through my Gmail inbox to find the confirmation email from last January that proved I had bought the 2-year warranty. I sent an email to MacBookAdapter.com pleading with them to respond as quickly as possible to let me know how to go about taking advantage of the warranty.

I kid you not, WITHIN TWO MINUTES I had a response from Leo saying that he would ship it to my old address from my last purchase. I freaked out again because I no longer live at that address, and responded to his email asking if he could change the address. Again, I kid you not, WITHIN ONE MINUTE THIS TIME I had his response saying the charger would be shipped to my updated address. Just like that. EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE. THE FASTEST EVER. Faster, easier, and much more stress-free to email MacBookAdapter.com than to call Apple.

I'm so pleased and grateful for their speedy customer service that I'm using the last 8% of my battery to write this insanely long review. I just really want potential customers out there to know that shopping with MacBookAdapter.com is a five-star experience every time. You will not regret it. And don't hesitate to buy the $5 warranty. It covers you for 2 years, I'm so glad I got it last January.

"I am very satisfied with the replacement adaptor I received. It works great. Customer Service was very accessible and efficient with all communication and shipping. I definitely would recommend this company."

"I have never had such a wonderful experience with an online seller. MacBookAdapter was personable, considerate, and overall a great seller. I ordered a MacBook charger in January and began to have issues with it. I emailed them in November and got an immediate response. They were so nice and quick to fix/replace my item thanks to my warranty. The day they received my defective charger, a replacement was sent back to me.

I am beyond happy with this seller. Not only did it save me a LOT of money to buy from them, but they made sure I was satisfied. I will buy from them for all of my future MacBook needs, and I strongly recommend them to all other MacBook users.

Great company!!

"MacBookAdapter did a very quick exchange on a product for me, no problems."

"The customer service is excellent !! mail you send them, they responded quickly, my order was lost, they sent me again without additional charges. I recommend !!http://macbookadapter.com/ is fast and cheap"

"HORRIBLE customer service. Extremely rude and unprofessional."

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-02-2014

macbookadapter, MacBookAdapter.com / ACC, rep has responded

“We are Truly Sorry you are upset, but we have no idea of who you are or what the nature of the problem was.
If there are Details you might provide us of what transpired and how specifically you were not satisfied, we and our
customers would have a much better idea of what it is that so upset you. Again, we are sorry you were so upset that you
felt compelled to write such a hurtful and damaging comment.”

"I had bought an adaptor a couple of years ago and the cord had recently torn. I contacted MacBookAdapter by e-mail which I conveniently found on a label right on the adapter itself. Leonard told me to mail it to them and they would mail me a new one. I originally e-mailed on Nov. 4, sent the old one on Nov. 5 and received the replacement on Nov. 12 free of charge. You can't do better than that!!!."

"We ordered a 85w Genuine Apple MacBook MagSafe AC Power Adapter on July 14th, 2014. Just a few days ago, we were having problems with it. We instantly contacted MacBookAdapter.com and were told to return it in the prepaid mailer. How awesome is that!! The mailer came within 3 days accompanied by a new adapter. The new adapter is working very well. This seller is very responsible and prompt. Any contact we had with him via email was responded to instantly. Our very first order arrived quickly as well as this replacement. Kudos to MacBookAdapter.com. I highly recommend this seller. "

"In Feb. of 2013 I ordered a replacment adaptor from this site. I also purchased the 2 year guarantee. In October of that same year the adaptor failed and I contacted Leonard at MacBookAdaptor and within several days I had a replacement sent to me no questions asked. Recently that replacement also stopped working and once again it was quickly replaced as per the guarantee. It does not bother me that these two adaptors have quit working as they are rebuilds and even the brand new adaptors don't seem to last to long. What I appreciate is the quick response to my return and the committment to the guarantee without question. I rate their customer service as excellent and would not hesitate to use them for future purchases."

"This company has a horrible service. I ordered my macbook adapter on 9/11 and 3 weeks later i still haven't gotten my charger. I finally got it and returned the adapter because i was not happy with the service. However after sending the adapter back. They still haven't refunded me. Never recommend anyone to buy from this. I went on their website and tried to write a review but they didn't even display my review. "

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-30-2014

macbookadapter, MacBookAdapter.com / ACC, rep has responded

“We are truly sorry you were not happy with the adapter. The initial shipment was lost by the
USPS as was explained to you. Also, we did Refund you 100% after we received the adapter back.
Again, our apologies for the problem however, what transpired is not as your review describes.”

"We have ordered from MacBookAdapter.com several times. The products we receive are first quality, and shipping is very fast. They are a reliable vendor for us, and we will continue to use them for future purchases."

"I ordered a replacement power adapter for my 13" MacBook in June of 2013. It arrived quickly and worked great for just over a year. In September of 2014, the adapter stopped working. When I reached out to Leo at MacBookAdapter.com he replied within a day that they would repair/replace my power adapter for me. I sent in the adapter that wasn't working, and 4 days after they received it, a new one was on its way to my house. The best part is the new adapter they sent me is even better than the first one that I received. I am very happy to spend less than half the price that apple charges for a power adapter to get a refurbished apple product. "

"I have ordered a few times from this seller because they have great prices and great customer service. I have bought two adapters for my Macbook Pros and each time I have purchased the extra warranty. I recently wrote to the seller to let them know that I needed a replacement because the adapter wires were starting to come through the cord. They sent me a replacement the next day! When I was confused because the new adapter plug was different than what I had (I have a Mac 2009), the seller promptly explained that it can be used on my Mac and sent a link to an Apple site explaining. I highly recommend this seller and I will always go here first for my replacement part needs!"

"These guys are awesome! I called one night and our replacement was in the mail the next day!"

"Great, prompt service. Great prices. Very trustworthy company! Chargers don't seem to last as long as the authentic Apple charger but the prices are great and with the warranty, you can quickly receive replacements for free. Authentic Apple chargers didn't last more than a half a year for me (on average) anyway so a few months here and there is not a big deal. I had to get my charger replaced and they have been amazing about it. Replacement chargers arrive quickly and all you have to do is send the damaged ones back with a pre-paid shipping label. I purchased the 2-year warranty so that I could continue to receive this service after the 6-month warranty expired. Overall, great service."

MacBookAdapter.com / ACC, LLC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MacBookAdapter.com / ACC, LLC is a merchant member
MacBookAdapter.com / ACC, LLC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,921 merchant members.