Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Shipping was fast and reasonably priced. All parts needed for my electric motor were in stock. Now, if I could just order all the parts I needed at the same time I would be all set."

modified review This review was modified by bjroderick on November 15 2014 12:26:51 AM

"If I could rate this place 0 stars, I would. They have the worst customer service of any buisness I have ever seen. It took 3 weeks for my product to ship to me. When I finally got it, it was the wrong item. I contacted them & they said they would send me a shipping label for me to ship my item back to and that they would be shipping my correct item that same day. LIES. I never received the shipping label via email, so I contacted them again (my item was supposed to have been shipped already) They would send me the shipping label again. Finally received the email yesterday along with an email today saying my item HAS NOT been shipped. Their policy is that they wont ship out the new one until the product is shipped back to them (especially because someone is waiting on this part they shipped to me!). This is understandable, but do not lie to me and tell me it was shipped out a week ago. Talked to Amy (sp?) the manager, was very rude and condescending. She placed the blame on everybody but the company (including me- seriously?). I should have checked out their reviews first before ordering. I will update with a link to the BBB complaint I filed."

"We just purchased our second order from M&D and will be back for sure. They are fast shippers and have great customer service. We have had no problems and they are happy to help with the ordering process. It is our first stop now for parts."

modified review This review was modified by rachandtrev on July 09 2013 07:51:05 PM

"My "go to" place for tractor parts."

modified review This review was modified by rahess on July 08 2013 07:02:18 AM

"M&D has a large online inventory accessible 24x7. I don't need to wait for 'normal business hours' for my parts to be on their way? Thanks M&D!"

modified review This review was modified by warped5 on June 25 2013 05:26:40 AM

"M&D Mower and Appliance had the part I needed once again. They get me back on my machines again fast."

modified review This review was modified by budlightbeerlover on May 31 2013 05:42:29 PM

"Always shipped on time and follow up is great. Have been using for 4 yrs now and would recomend to everyone who uses small engine machinery for parts."

modified review This review was modified by QualityAeration on April 18 2013 06:13:22 PM

"I love doing business with M and D. They are a great company to do business with"

"Best pricing on lawn tractor and snow blower parts, Ihave found."

"The M and D website was easy to find my parts and shipping was a great price."

"Very poor execution, likely a pre-Internet era company struggling with online order turnaround requirements. Customer service won't update you about the status of the order, except saying it could be anywhere between 5-10 days to ship, although this was supposedly an all "in-stock" order. Two weeks after ordering, I called and was told that it shipped four days ago -- from the tracking #, it is evident that the UPS shipping label created on the day I called. Will likely exceed 20 days from checkout to UPS delivery."

"When I was surfing the net for part's M&D's site came up, It is one of the simplest and professional I have run across, very satisfied."

"I have been dealing with M&D mower for more than 7 years. All questions and parts have been more than 100%.SUPER HAPPY with M&D mower"

"Great place to order almost anything you need to fix equipment in the home for outside work!"

"Rude as heck! I called to ask a question and was told part was 10 times what online cost was. Never will do business with them! They need to be shut down just read the other reviews!!!! Do not order from these rude shiesters! I was treated like I was bothering the lady on the other end of the line because she actually had to do her job and look it up for me."

M&D Mower and Appliance is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

M&D Mower and Appliance is not a merchant member
M&D Mower and Appliance does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!