Stores > M&D Mower and Appliance

Customer service: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
2017-02-26

SL-A100500

"Item was as described. Very pleased with item but shipping was rather expensive for this small item. I was charged a shipping and a handling fee."

This review was modified by dgoodly1 on February 26 2017 04:45:01 PM

2017-01-04

Psrts Galore!

"M&D Mower & Appliance has one of the most comprehensive and user friendly parts list for just about any make, model or manufacturer. Their prices are fair and most of the time lower than the competitor, plus I can find parts at M&D that other sellers cannot fulfill. I am glad I came across this site."

This review was modified by matt9881 on January 04 2017 08:05:38 PM

2016-12-10

Only place for Case!

"I have an old Case 444 tractor, and M&D is the only place I've found that I can trust to give me the absolutely correct parts, and that's because they have the original build parts lists to cross reference before buying.

I've tried looking up some parts on other sites, but I've never been sure that the part was for my 444, not a different year, or series.

This review was modified by zzzizxz on December 10 2016 06:49:50 PM

2016-10-31

All the parts in one place at a VERY reasonable price!

"It's not always easy finding repair parts for my Kubota diesel, but my first stop in getting these parts at a very good price is M&D Mower and Appliance. They have NOT let me down yet and have come through every time! GREAT JOB!!"

This review was modified by FWFIII on October 31 2016 12:18:13 PM

2016-10-29

Large part selection at reasonable prices!

"The parts I ordered arrived within the stated time frame, were well packaged, and good quality. Might want to reconsider the additional "handling" charge that is tacked on to the final total."

This review was modified by SpudLips on October 29 2016 06:49:41 AM

2016-09-05

Awesome line of products

"Parts look to be in stock and pricing is great for customers and business owners."

2016-07-29

Every Time A Weed Wacked

"Every time I use and / or contact M&D I receive outstanding service and quality parts. I go no where else. "

2016-07-11

Nice Parts!

"Found what I needed to repair my 21 year old mower. Website allows one to quickly find what you need."

This review was modified by woody290 on July 11 2016 06:54:41 PM

2016-06-27

Prompt Courteous Service Quick Delivery

"I have ordered several parts from M & D Mower and I have always received the parts promptly. I have had one issue previously with the wrong quantity in a set and when I called the young lady was very courteous and apologetic. She immediately sent out the parts to get me taken care of. All my other orders have arrived correctly, timely and in great shape. So for prompt orders and courteous prompt customer service I would recommend M & D Mower."

This review was modified by TwayW on June 27 2016 10:03:12 AM

2016-05-05

review

"unknown what to type
used search engine to find part I was looking for and selected the 2nd in the list

This review was modified by lerory on May 05 2016 07:30:11 PM

2016-04-11

Hard to find items made easy!

"Was able to order parts for a mower that is not popular. They had them in stock! Easy to work with."

This review was modified by omamatt on April 11 2016 06:50:54 PM

2016-04-08

M and D mower review

"Great prices on hard to find mower parts with an easy shopping experience. Thank you!"

This review was modified by Blake1138 on April 08 2016 06:45:47 AM

2016-01-30

BushDoctor

"i have placed orders to M&D 5 times and I have been well satisfied with every order i will continue to buy from them"

This review was modified by BushDoctor on January 30 2016 08:18:47 AM

2016-01-15

Top Notch!

"M&D Mower has always shipped my orders quickly and accurately. Highly recommended!"

2015-10-07

"Really good experience. Quick to create account. Found part I needed with short search with part number. Only place part was available, as it is obsolete. Even Ryobi doesn't carry it anymore. "

This review was modified by Richardhinton99 on October 07 2015 08:29:42 PM

Share M&D Mower and Appliance's store rating

M&D Mower and Appliance is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

M&D Mower and Appliance is not a merchant member
M&D Mower and Appliance does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!