Stores > M&D Mower and Appliance

Customer service: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

2016-07-11

Nice Parts!

"Found what I needed to repair my 21 year old mower. Website allows one to quickly find what you need."

This review was modified by woody290 on July 11 2016 06:54:41 PM

2016-06-27

Prompt Courteous Service Quick Delivery

"I have ordered several parts from M & D Mower and I have always received the parts promptly. I have had one issue previously with the wrong quantity in a set and when I called the young lady was very courteous and apologetic. She immediately sent out the parts to get me taken care of. All my other orders have arrived correctly, timely and in great shape. So for prompt orders and courteous prompt customer service I would recommend M & D Mower."

This review was modified by TwayW on June 27 2016 10:03:12 AM

2016-05-05

review

"unknown what to type
used search engine to find part I was looking for and selected the 2nd in the list

This review was modified by lerory on May 05 2016 07:30:11 PM

2016-04-11

Hard to find items made easy!

"Was able to order parts for a mower that is not popular. They had them in stock! Easy to work with."

This review was modified by omamatt on April 11 2016 06:50:54 PM

2016-04-08

M and D mower review

"Great prices on hard to find mower parts with an easy shopping experience. Thank you!"

This review was modified by Blake1138 on April 08 2016 06:45:47 AM

2016-01-30

BushDoctor

"i have placed orders to M&D 5 times and I have been well satisfied with every order i will continue to buy from them"

This review was modified by BushDoctor on January 30 2016 08:18:47 AM

2016-01-15

Top Notch!

"M&D Mower has always shipped my orders quickly and accurately. Highly recommended!"

2015-10-07

"Really good experience. Quick to create account. Found part I needed with short search with part number. Only place part was available, as it is obsolete. Even Ryobi doesn't carry it anymore. "

This review was modified by Richardhinton99 on October 07 2015 08:29:42 PM

2015-08-05

"About 3 months ago i been searching for some impossible parts for HATZ engine....and luckily i found them here. And the BEST thing in this site it, all parts have the PART NUMBER attached. The service here is like better of a local retailer of spare parts. I just done a few clicks and paid. And about 10 days my parts before my door. I sincerely encourage people to CONTINUOUSLY work with M&D, because believe me, IT IS HERE OUR FUTURE !!!"

This review was modified by Dowlut on August 05 2015 10:26:46 PM

2015-08-05

"Simply tried to order a starter for a lawn mower. Their website was showing they had them in stock. I live about 3 hours away from this place and paid 12.95 shipping and handling, now 1 week later I still do not have this starter. Emailed them about where it was and all they could tell me is that it hasn't shipped yet. Sent a few more emails trying to get more info and none have been replied to. My grass is now knee high and I'm still completely clueless about where my $190 starter is. I could not be anymore dissatisfied! Please do yourselves a favor and buy from anywhere else!"

This review was modified by Mustang69302 on August 05 2015 03:43:24 PM

2015-07-15

"Website is easy to navigate and order from, hopefully shipping will be relatively quick."

This review was modified by mrndt on July 15 2015 08:41:03 AM

2015-04-15

"Hi, So far, pretty good. It's not the slickest website around. The search and order process lacks electronic feedback or hand holding. But that's not entirely a bad thing. You appear to have a lot of stuff. I haven't found how to check my order without establishing yet another account so I don't know for sure what's happening. I'm patient though and am willing to just wait and trust. Not unlike sending my $1.00 in and waiting for my X-Ray Specs and REAL Sea Monkeys."

2014-12-16

"M&D mower and appliance has been a huge help for my Gilson snow blower. The only reference site I can find to buy parts with an easy reference sheet. Would absolutely recommend to a friend, co-worker or acquaintance."

2014-12-10

"M&D is always fast with their shipping. I love to order from them because I know I will get my part!!"

This review was modified by amsguam on December 10 2014 07:18:11 PM

2014-11-15

"Shipping was fast and reasonably priced. All parts needed for my electric motor were in stock. Now, if I could just order all the parts I needed at the same time I would be all set."

This review was modified by bjroderick on November 15 2014 12:26:51 AM

Share M&D Mower and Appliance's store rating

M&D Mower and Appliance is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

M&D Mower and Appliance is not a merchant member
M&D Mower and Appliance does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!