"We just purchased our second order from M&D and will be back for sure. They are fast shippers and have great customer service. We have had no problems and they are happy to help with the ordering process. It is our first stop now for parts."

modified review This review was modified by rachandtrev on July 09 2013 07:51:05 PM

"My "go to" place for tractor parts."

modified review This review was modified by rahess on July 08 2013 07:02:18 AM

"M&D has a large online inventory accessible 24x7. I don't need to wait for 'normal business hours' for my parts to be on their way? Thanks M&D!"

modified review This review was modified by warped5 on June 25 2013 05:26:40 AM

"M&D Mower and Appliance had the part I needed once again. They get me back on my machines again fast."

modified review This review was modified by budlightbeerlover on May 31 2013 05:42:29 PM

"Always shipped on time and follow up is great. Have been using for 4 yrs now and would recomend to everyone who uses small engine machinery for parts."

modified review This review was modified by QualityAeration on April 18 2013 06:13:22 PM

"I love doing business with M and D. They are a great company to do business with"

"Best pricing on lawn tractor and snow blower parts, Ihave found."

"The M and D website was easy to find my parts and shipping was a great price."

"Very poor execution, likely a pre-Internet era company struggling with online order turnaround requirements. Customer service won't update you about the status of the order, except saying it could be anywhere between 5-10 days to ship, although this was supposedly an all "in-stock" order. Two weeks after ordering, I called and was told that it shipped four days ago -- from the tracking #, it is evident that the UPS shipping label created on the day I called. Will likely exceed 20 days from checkout to UPS delivery."

"When I was surfing the net for part's M&D's site came up, It is one of the simplest and professional I have run across, very satisfied."

"I have been dealing with M&D mower for more than 7 years. All questions and parts have been more than 100%.SUPER HAPPY with M&D mower"

"Great place to order almost anything you need to fix equipment in the home for outside work!"

"Rude as heck! I called to ask a question and was told part was 10 times what online cost was. Never will do business with them! They need to be shut down just read the other reviews!!!! Do not order from these rude shiesters! I was treated like I was bothering the lady on the other end of the line because she actually had to do her job and look it up for me."

"I placed an order with M&D Mower and Appliance on July 31, 2012. M&D charged my credit card immediately, so I assumed the order was being filled and shipped. After not receiving the product for 7-10 days I called to check on the status of the order. I was told the product was back-ordered but that the order should be filled soon. I repeated this process 3-4 times over the next 5-6 weeks! On September 10th Rick finally told me there was not even an ETA for them receiving a part I ordered. I never received anything from this company. I told Rick to cancel the order and credit my credit card. As of today the credit still has not showed up online. When I called M&D again to request a credit they were hostile and told me they were going to charge me a re-stocking fee--for SOMETHING THEY NEVER SHIPPED!!! I'm a business owner. M&D breaks every concept of customer service I've ever heard of or used in my business. I will never use them again. A business wouldn't have as many complaints as this company has online without there being some serious issues with the company."

"Ordered an item based on the recommendation of a diagram on their website. The part didn't fit our machine ~ they realized this but refused to take back the part & refund our money. We will NEVER do business with them again and are contacting the Better Business Bureau! Thumbs down to M&D!!!"

M&D Mower and Appliance is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

M&D Mower and Appliance is not a merchant member
M&D Mower and Appliance does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!