"I order a product online
price was very reasonable
I received it speedily
it was packed very well, I received it in mint condition
exactly as they advertised
Yeah to M 99!
Buy from them by all means

modified review This review was modified by peppie on September 02 2013 05:09:09 AM

"Used this site earlier this week to get a new car charger for my daughters phone. It arrived 2 days later and was great quality + works perfectly. I'm pleased & so is she :-)
Well done & keep up the good work !

"One of their MP4 FM transmitters ordered last Sunday and received first thing on Tues. Brilliant bit of kit for the price, delivery was fast, well impressed :-)))

"Dreadful is now the word. I have previously used this company quite a lot and found them ok on both price and delivery times. The last 2 orders I have had trouble and they DO NOT respond to their customer concerns!
The first order I had problems with was due to apparent non delivery of an order, after contacting them & getting no reply this eventually arrived 5 weeks later(the postmark itself indicated the order was only posted a few days before I received it), no explanation as to why. Ok I thought, everyone has a problem now & then, so I ordered a 'desktop' charger, described as the ones you sit the phone into. What I got was a wall wart type mains charger!. Despite my contact attempts they NEVER RESPONDED.
Dreadful company, you only find out how truly bad they are when there is a problem. Will never deal with them again.

modified review This review was modified by spudXYZ on March 14 2010 07:16:58 AM

"Ordered a sagem my501c battery from M99 just after lunch on a Monday & was amazed when it turned up on tues morning. Was spot on, works well and price was a total bargain - will use again"

"ordered some headlight bulbs for my car from M99. Halfords wanted 9 quid for just one, from this place i got 2 for a fiver including postage. arrived the next morning too very pleased "

"Terrible service. I ordered a set of wiper blades on the 6th May and was told they would be delivered in 1-3 days, and then heard nothing from them until the 28th May, despite having emailed them and tried to ring them with no success for weeks. When they finally contacted me it was to say i had entered my card details wrong and my order had been cancelled - because my card had expired since i placed the order!!!"

"I bought two philips spark batteries, neither worked or would charge. I posted them back within a couple of days. That was the last I heard. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY UNLESS YOU MANAGE TO PHONE THEM! They are uncontactable, no refund, no apology, no response at all. Even their website has a bogus phone number. This was over a year ago now and I have given up."

"I'd been trying to find an O2 Cocoon car charger for months in all my local shops - the O2 shops even said it had been discontinued. Then spotted one for sale at M99 on the net. It was £3.70 + post and was delivered in 2 days - it was a genuine one too. Very happy and it's ended my search for such a rare charger !"

"Ordered a Satnav car charger from here last Wednesday at 7am, arrived in Thursdays post. Very pleased and would recommend M99"

M-99.co.uk / M99 is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

M-99.co.uk / M99 is not a merchant member
M-99.co.uk / M99 does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!