MP4 Nation Reviews - mp4nation.net Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.67/10 925 reviews

MP4 Nation is not a merchant member
MP4 Nation does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I ordered Brainwavz M2 earphones + Fiio E6 on December 20th, 2013 with FedEx Priority (1 - 5 days) shipping. I have yet to receive my order. Looking at my order status at mp4nation.net on Dec 30th, it's showing a status of "processing". On 1st Jan 2014, it say backorder but they never send me an email about it and the availability is still showing In stock for M2 iem LOL? I did not receive my package on time before christmas so there is no excuses. If you want to get your package before christmas next year, stay away from MP4Nation."

modified review This review was modified by AoEKiller on January 01 2014 04:35:41 PM

"Navigating mp4nation was pretty easy. Their site is layed out well and I had no trouble finding products.
Check out was the industry standard. I had no problems checking out or entering my discount code.

I'm happy with my checkout, processing, and shipping experience. They send you a receipt via email and shipped out the product pretty quickly. I'm super happy with my overall experience.

They actually had a product that no one else had. Not even eBay, which is really surprising since eBay generally has everything. I was really surprised and glad by this.

I'll definitely buy from mp4nation again and recommend them highly =)

"very good site for buying earphones. in my country there is no so much option in case of brands for earphones but mp4nation is closing this gap perfectly.

they are making very good promotions(like Christmas) and they are selling earphone for unbelievable prices.

"I ordered Brainwavz M4 earphones on November 9th, 2012 with FedEx Priority (1 - 5 days) shipping. But never received after 2 week, so I ask to cancel this order via their web contact form on 23 November. Never got a response.

Their web site don't even have a contact phone or email, nor the choice to revise/cancel the order. so it seems that's the only way to communicate with them regarding the order.

When I planned to file a dispute with them via Paypal, I find their email address as admin@mp4nation.net, so I give them another chance and email to that address for cancelling my order. But no reply again.

So I have no other choice but have to file the dispute via Paypal on the LAST DAY within the 45 days period and to claim my money back.

Conclution:
-- No customer service !
-- No reply to customer inquires via their web site or email.
-- with FedEx Priority, Not even shipping information,even after 45 days of original order.

"This is the first time I purchased from mp4netion. I am impressed by the fast shipment and good quality of items. Also the price is reasonable for such entry level in-ear headphones."

modified review This review was modified by elthill on December 22 2012 03:48:04 AM

"I bought it for my friend, very nice product. Powerful audio quality products, Boxing beautiful. I would recommend"

"I am extremely satisfied with my shopping experience at www.mp4nation.net. They had the headphones I wanted (SoundMAGIC E30) in stock at the best price I could fine. Shipping time was exactly as described on the website, and arrived before Christmas, so I could wrap and give as a gift. The website is easy to navigate, and the payment system easy to use. Will definately buy again!"

"Bought a M1 for my friend and everything went smoothly, again!
Even though Fedex Next Day didn't actually deliver the next day it did within 3 days which is great considering it's coming from HK and most of all..it was FREE!
mp4nation remains my fav store to shop earphones!

"Extremely fast delivery from China to Ukraine, only 11 days. Perfect quality of build and sound in Earphones BRAINWAVZ M5. Very satisfied!"

"I ordered oh mp4nation.net - earphones Brainwavz M2.
online shop mp4nation.net is quickly ship to me my order. I also got a discount - it was pre-order. shop regularly discounted pre-orders and at the same time gives a discount. it is good =)
support always responded promptly to my questions.

"Item ordered at Sunday evening, item was in stock and shipped within 8 hours! Incredible. The shipment went fine as well and arrived only 2 days later. Excellent!."

"Awesome earphones but great price! Will be back in future, and deciding if i should get a second pair just for domestic purpose. Recommended to family."

"Perfect products, really fast shipping and awesome packaging! This was my first order and I recommended it to my friends. Real satisfaction. "

"I ordered a pair of Brainwavz B2 from Mp4nation, their support service helped fixing up my shipping address very quickly. The product was shipped from HK to Western Australia and It arrived within 48 hours so I am impressed. I will not hesistate to order from them again.

"Excellent, they were quick to respond to my questions and shipping was quick and painless. Very good prices and I would definitely shop there again.

Keep up the good work