Stores > MP4 Nation
  • MP4 Nation

Voice your opinion! Review MP4 Nation by clicking a star below.
2012-11-24

"smooth and efficient transaction. Well packed with air cushion! quick response to my queries before placing order! I am happy to recommend this store to others!"

2012-11-24

"Very Good, Got the Brainwavz M4 on a thursday, got it monday morning. The headphones themselves are really well built, i especially like the L shaped cord. The M4s have a V shaped sound, emphasizing low end and high end frequencies, good for genres like rock and hip hop. I would highly recommend these! "

2012-11-23

"Awsome seller, very good products, prices and shipping."

2012-11-22

"Got the product today by FedEx, only after 2 days I ordered, this is incredible fast!!! The product is great!!!

PS. One of boxes of the product damaged a bit, but I guess it was from the shipping. Anyway, if you can find the way to prevent damaging the box of the product from the shipping, that would be really impressive since sometimes your customer may want to buy it for sale, right? Such as very cheap and low weight foam might do the job.

2012-11-22

"Thumbs up: Fast Shipping! Great Service!"

2012-11-21

"I bought 2 piece of Brainwavs m4 in summer. Unfortunately one of these wasn't perfect. (Sometimes occur:)
Their costumer service was great. After we decided the problem is in the product (not in me), I had to send the earphone back, and in a month the new, sealed package was in my hand. I live in Hungary, and I sended it by the cheapest shipping service, so the procedure was faster than I hoped.

2012-11-21

"Good product, great quality. Good service, all steps at purchase and delivery of transparent to me."

2012-11-20

"BUYER BEWARE USE PAYPAL,if you have a PROBLEM MP4Nation will make it very hard to get a refund. I received Brainwavz R1 Dual Dynamic Speaker Earphones missing all the parts except the earphones (left one was dead) and a small container: that's it! Immediately I opened a "case" & they asked for pixs I tried to attach pixs on their site's comm system: IT DOES NOT WORK! Instead I had to both use their web's comm system AND had to send emails to admin@mp4nation.net so I could send pixs. A total hassle. MP4Nation would keep asking questions I had already answered as a delay tactic. Several emails and days later I was offered a replacement. If I wanted a refund I had to ship EVERYTHING BACK TO CHINA ON MY DIME. I has taken a lot of EFFORT and FRUSTRATION. MP4Nation has caused me much stress, they have wasted my time and my energy. What bothers me most is that I complied with all their requests even though MP4Nation admin was aware that MY CHILD WAS HOSPITALIZED during this entire back and forth: she had an accident during hurricane Sandy and I have been under duress and hardship. MP4Nation DID NOT CARE...

UPDATE 11/29/2012 ~ BLATANT DECEPTION! MP4NATION's response to this review is shamelessly untrue. I sent 9 emails and messages via MP4NATION's website comm system specifically indicating my child's accident during Hurricane Sandy. MP4NATION wasted my energy & time while enduring hardship. I recently RECEIVED A FULL REFUND FROM PAYPAL. Although when I opened a claim via PayPal, MP4NATION still asked me to ship back to CHINA on my dime. However, MP4NATION offered that if I wanted a REPLACEMENT it was fine IF I SENT THEM A PICTURE showing the earphones CUT UP!! Why not the same for a refund?? THANKS PAYPAL!! By the way, it is HIGHLY SUSPECT & QUESTIONABLE that MP4NATION offers a $5 coupon if people post feedback on this site. Keep on reading, and you will find many reviews on this site of MP4NATION's TRUE "Customer Care". BEWARE OF MP4NATION!

2012-11-19

"I bought the M4. It arrive on time, as promised and I'm very satisfied with this purchase. Last but not least, the M4 sounds great"

2012-11-19

"fast delivery. no complaints."

2012-11-19

"Fantastic seller with great products at reasonable prices. Free 2 day FedEx Shipping was a nice touch too :) Will buy from them again for sure!!

Order#100054446

2012-11-19

"Perfecto. Envio y calidad."

2012-11-18

"pretty cool earphone with this bargin price, recommended!!!"

2012-11-18

"Great site! Fast checkout. I've got great headphones. But my free FiiO was broken. :-("

2012-11-16

"I would just like to write and thank Mp4Nation for their TREMENDOUS service in replacing my defective R1 headphones. The timeliness of their emails, their expedited shipping and great communication is second to none and I'd like to commend their company and it's customer service staff. Thank you again for everything and I will continue to recommend Mp4nation.net to all my friends looking for headphones because I know they will be taken care of if an issue should arise.

Thank you again!

Share MP4 Nation's store rating

MP4 Nation is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

MP4 Nation is not a merchant member
MP4 Nation does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!