Stores > MP4 Nation
  • MP4 Nation

Voice your opinion! Review MP4 Nation by clicking a star below.
2012-11-28

"I'm very happy with the service they have provided and I'm enjoying the stuff that I bought from them.
I'm very satisfied with MP4Nation.

2012-11-27

"Excellent products at reasonable prices, very fast shipping. Will buy again."

2012-11-27

"Highly recommended. A+ shipping, A+ pricing, A+ customer support. You just can't go wrong with them"

"Order #100055582 & #100055511

Bought 2 sets of Brainwavz R1 and a FiO E6 Amp at the black friday sale prices. Delivery was very fast (3 days) and the package came in good condition. Really please with this purchase especially since the deal was a complete steal and I got it so fast. Tried the earphones on and they are amazing! Probably getting more products from Mp4nation! Cheers!

2012-11-26

"I ordered some Brainwaves M3 from MP4Nation. The tracked shipping was very quick and the quality of the headphones is far better than I would have expected for the money.
I will definitely be coming back!

2012-11-26

"Bought M4's and shipping was incredibly fast! I'm all the way in Australia and it's safe to say that I've never experienced such fast shipping from the states.

Order #: 100053085

2012-11-26

"I bought the fio e11 mp4nation a wire and still got a present of a beta brainwavz ... I am very pleased ... recommend to everyone!!"

2012-11-26

"Great price, fast shipping."

2012-11-25

"good shipping thanks mp4nation :)"

2012-11-25

"Great sound quality earphones for the price. Delivered very quickly. Highly recommended

2012-11-25

"Hi, I bought 2 piece brainwavz m4 and 1 pieces came. This earphone really good for price... "

2012-11-25

"Amazingly fast processing of orders. With next day shipping service, I literally received my international shipment in less than 24 hours."

2012-11-25

"I ordered a pair of Brainwavz R1 IEMs and a FiiO E6. I like the R1's sound signature. I think that they sound better then M4's, so they worth their price. The E6 is good too. It can provide a bit better sounding to your earphones."

2012-11-25

"Excellent products - good quality ear phones. Both m2 and m4 i purcased were excellent."

2012-11-24

"This time, I ordered a Brainwavz M4 IEM which was on offer and free 2 days shipping. One day within the order I had an unexpected need to change the shipment address. A simple ticket raise through Customer Service, did the job and the IEM reached my new shipping address on time. In addition to product pricing, smooth and transparent transaction process, Customer Service also is good at mp4nation.net

Share MP4 Nation's store rating

MP4 Nation is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

MP4 Nation is not a merchant member
MP4 Nation does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!