MNPCTECH Reviews - mnpctech.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 10.00/10 47 reviews

MNPCTECH is not a merchant member
MNPCTECH does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I have ordered miscellaneous parts from mnpctech over the last few years and it has always been an enjoyable experience. I once was just buying a few screws and the online webpage was wanting to charge me $5 shipping for $2 of screws. I sent an email to them and they worked out a reasonable price and shipped them out the next day. Bill Owen is a talented modder and all of his products are quality. Thanks Bill!"

"Awesome service! Absolutely amazing! I am one very satisfied customer...ordered once - product was suppose to come 4-5 days later (by Ground shipping) - it came in 2! Just ordered again. Highly recommend to anyone."

"my second order within a month,from bill.
excellent site,with parts,i would never have found in canada.
very good communication,quick to answer questions,fair shipping charges.items well packaged.it does not get any better than this imo!!
thanks

"Awesome Company. Not only did the order get here quickly but I placed 2 separate orders within a hour and on their own they combined them and sent me a $10 refund for excess shipping.
A BIG thumbs up to awesome service.

"The service was fast, I surprised with how quickly the items I purchased arrived in the UK. The manufactured product was of a high quality and finish.
Though I was shipped a defective part (not manufactured by the store) a replacement was offered to me immediately at no cost.
I would be happy to deal with this company again.

"good seller, care the small order. the don't mind to ship my order even the postage higher than thier quoted."

"MNPCTECH sells quality products, ships quickly and has the best cusomer service. Clearly they appreciate your business."

"Got good clear response from my e-mail. Owner of this store goes the extra mile for his customers."

"I ordered on-line on Saturday the 17th, was notified that the package was ready to ship on Sunday the 18th, received the package on Tuesday the 20th. It really does NOT get ANY better than that. The parts were all excellent quality and communication with them was great! A-1 all the way around. Definitely going to do repeat business with them..."

"MNPCTECH has some of the best modding supplys i have ever seen his shipping is fast his prices are even better. If you need modding supplies get them from him! CUase he's got the stuff you need.

KRVS PRODUCTIONS.

"We have had a great communication through the order and great understanding - the product was deliver in a fast manner and the workmenship beat anything I would imagion. Great Job and will recomment others here."

"my order from mnpctech arrived quickly and very well packaged. i wish other online retailers put as much attention into serving their customers as they do.

ds

"Great quality items ant a very good price. Can't find these goods just anywhere on the net. Items were shipped very quickly and when recieved they were packed very carefully and were in excellent shape. Run out of one of the products that I ordered so Bill just shipped it when it became available again at no extra charge to me, he also offered me a refund if I would rather not waited. Over all A+ 11 out of 10 experience."

"I purchased the WoW case from mnpctech. The results speak for themselves. The case is amazing. The attention to detail and care put into the case were amazing. If you want it done right, this is the place to go."

"Awesome biz, great products. Fast shipping. Good pricing as well. "