Stores > MLB.com
  • MLB.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.50/10 0.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review MLB.com by clicking a star below.
2017-07-05

2 day shipping = 5 day shipping

"Ordered a shirt for a specific game. Paid extra for 2 day shipping. Did not arrive on time. Had to explain to the customer service dept that it really didn't arrive and was a giant hassle. Had to beg on the phone for at least shipping money back. Horrible service, horrible customer service - AVOID"

2017-07-03

Steal your money

"Ordered a fitted cap, it was smaller than any of my sons fitted caps of the same measurements. Returned for refund because they refuse to exchange. Not only did we only get a partial refund, it was for less than the actual price of the hat! No wonder they refuse exchanges! They are keeping most of your money, and reselling the item. My son worked and saved his own money for the limited edition hat, and instead he gets a lesson in getting screwed. "

2017-06-28

Avoid doing business with this shop

"I bought two shirts from this shop, overpriced though they were, because I was traveling outside the country at the time of order. I had them mailed to my US address and upon my return several months later, I found one didn't fit. I returned it the next day. The company, whose website is splashed with 365-day return ads, sent me a message that it was donated to charity and I received no refund. I have no proof it was donated to charity other than their curt message. At the very least, I should have been notified before the donation was made and offered my choice of charity. Customer service was cold and impersonal and I am left with no recourse. My advice is to shop elsewhere."

2017-06-06

Belly Shirts

"Bought some XXL men's shirts. Terrible quality and they're half shirts. If they were mesh they would be perfect for an 80's party. "

2017-04-23

Sent wrong size

"I ordered a 12 month Cubs hoodie for my son for an upcoming trip to Boston to see a couple Cubs games. I ordered this to arrive a little less than a week before we were to leave which was great because it was to get here before we were to go. It arrived and the size was a 2T. It is way too big for him and won't be able to wear it this week in Boston. I called customer service and they told me there was not any 12 month available. My invoice I received clearly said 12 months. So now a week before we leave we have no Cubs sweatshirt for my son. I wish when I ordered it they would have just said not available instead of letting me think I would be receiving the item. I would have ordered from somewhere else. "

2017-03-05

One star is too much

"MLB shop is as horrible as the MLB commissioner himself. The MLB should be ashamed to peddle this junk on their site. Fanatics is a scam company. Shut them down and end our suffering forever. Take their crap and burn it. I love baseball and love the official merchandise I buy from the stadium. This crap on your site from Fanatics is a joke. End them now."

2017-01-25

MLB shop uses fanatics for special orders, should be called lunatics.com

"I ordered a sweatshirt with a Cubs logo on the front. Received a sweatshirt with an off center skewed logo. The logo was much smaller than pictured. After more trouble than it was worth (writing emails and making phone calls) they sent a replacement, this time the logo was straight and centered but still much smaller than pictured. I should have started out by getting a large logo from DIYTRANSFERS.COM and buying a reasonaby priced sweatshirt locally and taking them to the local custom shirt store. That would have cost much less and I would have gotten what MLB.com's partner could not produce."

2017-01-01

Terrible

"Women's XL jersey was like a Men's medium. Ridiculously small. Then they wouldn't exchange jersey for a bigger one because I'd bought it two and a half months before Xmas. Their return window is only 2 months. Terrible experience."

2016-12-23

Can't believe MLB endorses this outfit.

"After watching the commercials where a major leaguer talks about how easy it is to get a authentic jersey, I took a chance. Should've read the reviews first. Whoever runs this outfit should be fired. Ordered a Greg Maddux jersey for only to have it marked as shipped, but never picked up by FedEx. After 2 weeks of dealing with that, I reordered a John Smoltz jersey only to have it cancelled by them after they guaranteed they had it in stock and would overnight it. I've filed a complaint with BBB and with MLB in New York. Verses using my credit from the first order, they've charged me for each jersey. Close to $250. Stay away. "

2016-12-20

Scam!

"Ordered 2 custom tee-shirt and wasted about $100. Quality of shirt and "iron-ons" are super cheap. 'graphics"--if that is what you want to call it--is cheap, plastic feeling, crunchy garbage. Do NOT waste your money. I am reporting them to BBB next. Horrible customer service that really are not very smart and NOT there to help you at all!"

2016-12-12

-100 stars!

"I ordered a jersey 11/4. 12/12 and still not shipped. They gave me credit which I won't use since I'm never using the site again. "

2016-12-03

Worst Service Ever

"This company is a joke. Order from anyone but them!"

2016-11-30

MLB SHOP IS A SCAM!

"Who would have thought your order would take a full month (and counting), charge your CC immediately, and customer reps on the phone have no idea what is going on with this site?????? Absolutely unbelievable in this day and age! And really, you have enough f*ing money to update status of your items if it is in-stock or out-of-stock! When I ordered my items it was in stock and 1 month later (the reason they gave me is that website didn't update) it was out of stock when I placed my order AND IT IS STILL OUT OF STOCK!!!!

So fine, I went ahead and canceled my order....yeah 10-15 business days for the refund to appear on my CC. MLB SHOP YOU **** A**! Give me my money back! YOU SHOULD COMPENSATE YOUR CUSTMERS FOR THIS INCONVENIENCE!

2016-11-20

Don't Bother! They take forever and give no updates!

"I ordered one item, 12 days ago and counting. Order was charged to my bank account immediately, but no updates whatsoever since then. The item has been "processing" for 12 days.
I emailed customer service. First I got a "cut-and-paste" answer from their help pages. If the help pages contained helpful information, I wouldn't have emailed them! I emailed back asking if I could cancel, and got an unclear response. The customer service rep claims they are working "diligently" to fulfill my order. HAHAHA! No one is working diligently if it takes 12 days to fulfill an order for ONE item with no updates. If the thing is out of stock, tell me! I emailed them again asking them to clarify if I could cancel. Depending on the answer (or lack thereof) to the latest email, I may have to call my bank and assert fraud.

2016-11-20

Theives!!!!!!! They steal, lie and Cheat! Do NOT order from them - order from another site!!!

"Order a small garden flag for my aunt's gravestone after the cub's won the world series-cost was $20.98. On-line the item was available. I never received an email confirmation, however they took the money from my bank account the next day. I waited 5 days for the item to come. I had to call FOUR times - yes, FOUR times. They could not find my order number and then finally got a manager who said they would refund my money as the item was on back-order until the end of January. They would send me an email confirmation and put the $20.98 back into my account. They neither sent me an email confirmation as processed of the refund AND they never put monies back in my account. I would definitely find merchandise someplace else. Not worth it - can you imagine their privacy and security measures with respects to your personal information if they can't even send follow emails????"

Share MLB.com's store rating

MLB.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

MLB.com is not a merchant member
MLB.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!