Stores > MIS Associates

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review MIS Associates by clicking a star below.
2017-08-16

Quick and simple

"Ordered a refill kit for my Canon printer. Product arrived quickly and prints nicely."

2017-08-16

Inkjet purchase

"I ordered a refill kit for my Epson R3000. The kit arrived quickly, and the inks are a perfect match."

2017-06-08

HP Toner Purchase

"Cheapest price online and shipped quickly. We are going to order our ink cartridges from them next."

2017-04-13

Carbon inkset

"I ordered a carbon inkset for my new Epson C88. Delivery was slow but the cartridges finally arrived. There were no instructions so I did not know to remove the plugs to let air into the cartridge and I could not get a good nozzle check. The nozzle check also had a big blob of ink on it. When I was told to remove the plugs I did so AND waited half an hour to let the air bubbles rise. The nozzle check was still no good and had another big blob of spilled ink. When I removed the carbon inkset one of the cartridges slipped out of my hand and since the plugs were out I got ink all over everything. The cartridges are now leaking ink in the trash."

2017-03-20

SCAMMER! BUYER BEWARE! MIS Associates/INKSUPLY.COM charges credit card, doesn't send merchandise!!

"2/17/2017 placed order for 'in-stock items'... their website says "This order is subject to Inksupply.com's Sales and Refunds Policy. For more information please review our Terms and Conditions. Stock items typically ship within two business days for orders placed before 9:00am EST. You will receive a shipping confirmation email when your order ships. If you have placed an order after 9:00am EST, and require same day expedited shipping, please call to confirm. We can not guarantee same day shipping regardless of the shipping method you have selected."

27FEB2017 order still not received so I decided to contact them. THERE IS NO WAY TO CONTACT this company. All phone calls are met with an answering machine telling you to leave a message and when you leave a message they DO NOT RETURN YOUR CALL. Several times I emailed them at support@inksupply.com and always get an automatic response saying: "Your request (#51040) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff." (each email response has a different request #)

20 MAR 2017 AS OF TODAY I STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY ORDERED ITEMS. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY... THEY STEAL YOUR MONEY.

2016-08-11

Refillable cartridge system does not work

"Originally purchased a refillable ink system from MIS Associates 2 years ago and have been very impressed. Tried to do the same for my Epson Workhorse 1100 so I ordered the MIS Associates refillable kit. Followed online instructions exactly, all five cartridges are not recognized by my printer so I cant print anything. Tried 3 times to email customer service as well as telephone them. NO response. I'll give them another few days to respond but if they don't the next call will be to my credit card Co."

2016-05-12

Boy, did I get screwed!

"Well, not actually, I placed my order on the 1st of May (today is the 12th of May) and of course paid them. I have been trying to find out if they have shipped the order or waiting on parts. I have called consistently everyday and have written as many emails. I haven't heard a thing. Does anybody know if they are still in business? I am wondering if the Postal Inspectors are aware of this companies practices."

2015-07-14

"Won't stand behind their orders. I asked for a replacement on a 5 dollar ink cartridge that won't work on my canon. I got the run around for almost at week. Some emails were not even returned until I had to send a follow up email. I had to send in photos to verify the problem and at the end the problem still wasn't resolved?

I guess that's why its better to buy from a reputable company like Amazon that has a simple a return and replace policy. Instead of placing the blame on the customer, they just handle the issue for them. Bad, and insincere company. Stay away.

Just incase the company is reading these post. Here is my rep.
Mathew D
Customer Support
MIS Associates Inc.
InkSupply.com
DataCover.com
1-800-445-8296

2015-06-25

"I ordered some ink for my Epson printer and before the purchase and immediately after the purchase the customer service reps were very helpful. The order was delayed because the items were backordered and they notified me and I had some trouble installing the cartridges and they helped me with that as well. I mainly printed text so didn't notice the colors too much until I printed some photos and they were way off. I notified customer service and it took them several days to get back to me. In the meantime, I purchased ink from another company because I needed it right away and the colors were dead on so apparently something was wrong with the ink I received from inksupply.com. I am assuming that they either got something mixed up or this was a bad batch. I emailed them again about this and asked if I could at least get a refund for the ink (not the cartridges, they work fine) and never heard back from them. I am very disappointed with customer service who seemed to be very helpful at first and then non-existent when I had a problem. The only emails I get now are advertisements from them constantly even after choosing not to receive emails from my account settings."

2015-05-11

"I mistakenly selected the wrong item.. contacted them thru their web chat and they got my order corrected quickly.

Loved the free shipping as well

2015-04-27

"Order arrived promptly & efficiently. OK so far BUT when I contacted Customer Support with a straight forward question I'm still waiting 5 days later for MIS's answer.

WIthin 24 hrs of above, Response from Tech Support, apologies for delay & a very helpful answer. MIS redeemed themselves!

2015-04-20

"Very pratical and fast. I'm happy to chose you."

2015-04-16

"Good products, well designed web site but a bit slow for delivery and processing."

2015-04-15

"I've enjoyed my time with MIS Associates in helping me find the type on ink I need for my printers. They have been very knowledgeable about the kinds of ink I need to purchase. And their site has been quick and efficient in helping me with my orders."

2015-04-08

"Have purchased from MIS for years. Recent purchase of new kit for new printer. Easy shipping to Canada via USPS-Canadapost. Happy customer."

Share MIS Associates's store rating

MIS Associates is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

MIS Associates is not a merchant member
MIS Associates does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!