• MIS Associates

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10

"Won't stand behind their orders. I asked for a replacement on a 5 dollar ink cartridge that won't work on my canon. I got the run around for almost at week. Some emails were not even returned until I had to send a follow up email. I had to send in photos to verify the problem and at the end the problem still wasn't resolved?

I guess that's why its better to buy from a reputable company like Amazon that has a simple a return and replace policy. Instead of placing the blame on the customer, they just handle the issue for them. Bad, and insincere company. Stay away.

Just incase the company is reading these post. Here is my rep.
Mathew D
Customer Support
MIS Associates Inc.
InkSupply.com
DataCover.com
1-800-445-8296

This review was modified by Dukkie on July 14 2015 10:30:49 AM

"I ordered some ink for my Epson printer and before the purchase and immediately after the purchase the customer service reps were very helpful. The order was delayed because the items were backordered and they notified me and I had some trouble installing the cartridges and they helped me with that as well. I mainly printed text so didn't notice the colors too much until I printed some photos and they were way off. I notified customer service and it took them several days to get back to me. In the meantime, I purchased ink from another company because I needed it right away and the colors were dead on so apparently something was wrong with the ink I received from inksupply.com. I am assuming that they either got something mixed up or this was a bad batch. I emailed them again about this and asked if I could at least get a refund for the ink (not the cartridges, they work fine) and never heard back from them. I am very disappointed with customer service who seemed to be very helpful at first and then non-existent when I had a problem. The only emails I get now are advertisements from them constantly even after choosing not to receive emails from my account settings."

This review was modified by dmangi on June 25 2015 05:16:23 PM

"Order arrived promptly & efficiently. OK so far BUT when I contacted Customer Support with a straight forward question I'm still waiting 5 days later for MIS's answer.

WIthin 24 hrs of above, Response from Tech Support, apologies for delay & a very helpful answer. MIS redeemed themselves!

"Very pratical and fast. I'm happy to chose you."

"Good products, well designed web site but a bit slow for delivery and processing."

"I've enjoyed my time with MIS Associates in helping me find the type on ink I need for my printers. They have been very knowledgeable about the kinds of ink I need to purchase. And their site has been quick and efficient in helping me with my orders."

"Have purchased from MIS for years. Recent purchase of new kit for new printer. Easy shipping to Canada via USPS-Canadapost. Happy customer."

"I have shop with Inksupply for about 6 years and am very satisfied with their products and service. In addition, they are very friendly and helpful when you telephone or "live-chat"."

"It's a relief to me and my clients to have a resource that's not high priced."

"They even called when they noticed I lived only a few blocks from them to see if I might prefer picking the order up. I didn't but appreciate the call. Probably will "Pickup" my next order."

"They said that the item I wanted was back ordered but it still came within a few business days."

"Outstanding products, excellent service."

"Always timely and great quality."

"I've always found MSI inks to perform very well with all my Canon printers."

"Always good product and service."

Share MIS Associates's store rating

MIS Associates is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

MIS Associates is not a merchant member
MIS Associates does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!