• Address: 2901 Auburn Rd. STE 100

Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"Livraison très rapide.
Merci.
Parfait.

"This was my second time purchasing from MIS and equally satisfying. Please continue selling a superior product at a reasonable price. If you do, I will continue shopping with you.

"Very fast service! However, still waiting for backorder. I'm sure it will show up soon."

"As usual, product was delivered as ordered and in a timely fashion. Keep up the great service
DRWAS

"Great selection of products, good information to help with selection. Thank you for your service. "

"I am very happy with my order. It was fast and accurate."

"Your support system didn't email me, so I didn't know that your staff had responded to a question. Also, the question was never clearly answered."

"experience has been quite good. internet order system works quite well. when i have needed help response has been excellent"

"I saw the information on how to clear ink jet nozzles. I was told to purchase a cleaning solution and a cartridge for the color that needed to be cleaned, empty cartridge. I was also given a link for purging system. Unfortunately I did not read the link until after receiving the cleaning solution and cartridge. I do not find the information link helpful at all as to how I can clean my inkjet nozzle. Consequently, I have solution into cartridges but no way to clean my inkjet nozzles. I've tried doing it the way it makes sense to me, but so far it has not been successful. So, the best I can give is a somewhat helpful recommendation."

"My bulk inks always arrive quickly."

"I've had an order missing for two weeks with no update since the order. I've sent a support request which had a auto generated response so I know it went through. No response has been given. Now I get this survey, but no order info. What's happening to my $108 order. In a couple more days I'll be forced to cancel and ask for a refund. "

"I was unsure about the different varieties of black ink. One phone call got me the answers that I needed. "

"Very high quality and a fast response."

"Order wse shiped in good order . They missed including the instructions."

"Been using MIS for many years for bulk printer ink and other items.
They deliver on time and the product always works.

MIS Associates is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MIS Associates is a merchant member
MIS Associates participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,849 merchant members.