Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 8.60/10 68 reviews

MIS Associates is a merchant member
    MIS Associates participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • MIS Associates contact information

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.88/10 1.88/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"As always, for many years, I continue to be extremely pleased with MIS. From accurate information and quick response to careful packaging and delivery I can be confident in, I am satisfied in every way. Thanks for the 15+ years, and the $5600+ that I can document in savings. Keep it up!
Dave

"Ink bottle came very fast and exactly as expected. "

"Shipment was at my door before I expected it. Products were as shown and the order was shipped "complete". Good quality, good price, delivered in a timely manner - that is what we all want."

"I prefer MIS Products and their phone help. Sometimes the product has problems and the response is , "Well, you are out of warranty...." and progress stops at that time.

I just replaced my light magenta, (HP 02) 'cause it began leaking; The black and light cyan, (HP 02) also replaced because the chips wold not update and then the printer, (HP C7280) would go nuts and stop using the black, (Brown lines on print and black on copy -- go figure!). I have not seen anyone solve this online without changing the cartridges.

In five years of using MIS Product, this is my only "whine". I get good service out of the inks and the HP 02 are very easy to load, (I see the mold for the black cartridge was improved -- in the bottom -- so it does not "air lock"). Progress does get done, Thank You!

Robert Hammond
north70lat@gmail.com

"nice experience with shopping in inksupply.com, I ll back shopping soon. "

"Very fast, detailed and precise response to all my questions.
Fast and reliable international shipping.

"First order was great and the items worked just fine; got a shipment notification within four days of placing the order.

Reordered a second time on 2/13 and it's been almost two weeks and no word about shipping. I am leaving my apartment soon so I need the order to be shipped so I can be here to receive it. I have submitted two tickets four days apart, called and got the answering machine, tried the live chat but not representative available. I have received no response from any form of communication. I like the products and would love to keep purchasing from them but the lack of response after such a large order makes me hesitant to do so again.

-edited-
received a reply with tracking number 2/25

"Again, MIS handled the order very well and delivered the product on a timely basis. I have been very happy working with them over many years."

"Misplaced my confirmation. Everything went well."

"a little slow sending order , I didn't need it fast"

"As a professional printer running Epson 4000's as well as desktop printers, I need reliable ink. MIS delivers, so thanks and keep up the great work!
-Ember
Image Chicks Custom Graphics
Virginia, USA

"Never had a problem with an order in ten years"

"Had a little trouble getting the order form filled correctly, but online chat fixed that right away. Havn't installed anything yet, previous purchases have been great. Very happy!"

"I ordered MIS ink cartridges for an older Epson printer. Basically I bought the products on line. The purchase was straight forward and the inks were packed well and delivered quickly. Thanks so much"

"Rec'd my order today. Realizing that you are in the arctic refrigerator I can't complain that the order was delayed. Thanks very much for the order.
Merle Simmons