• Address: 2901 Auburn Rd. STE 100
    • Customer Support: 1.800.445.8296
    • Business Hours: M-F 9am-6pm EST
    • Fax: 1.248.289.6013

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"There was a delay on shipping. Info about the delay would have been good to send. You made up some glop over a weekend. "

"Just received my Eboni matte black which I diluted (to create the Eboni 6 ink shades) and used twice in my old epson printer. Up to now I am very happy with the results."

"As allways the service was great and very statisfied with all of your products. I love the EB6 inks."

"Order was fulfilled very promptly and accurately. "

"Everything I ordered was delivered quickly."

"Quick and easy ordering. Great product, I'm on my third printer in about 10 years and have used MIS inks in all of them.."

"Have been buying from MIS for over 10 years, both monochrome and K4 ink sets. Service has always been good and any issues have always been taken care of quickly."

"good web good delivery good prices"

"Arrived home very qwickly"

"I have been a customer for years and always been VERY SATISFIED++Super service +The only Company that I will buy my ink . The ink colors are great and true.
They answer my questions promptly . They truly care about the customer.

They are SUPER

"When I place an order on Monday, I almost always have it by Thursday, and I pay by check. The customer support is also excellent. I've been doing business with MIS for a couple of years and have never had a problem. I highly recommend this company to everyone."

"Great personal service from customer support rep. Mathew D"

"Easy to shop and they have supplies for what appears to be nearly every printer in existence. I have saved hundreds of dollars refilling my own ink cartridges and MIS Associates makes it easy and affordable."

"An item was missing (chip resetter ) and one was shipped to me and recieved 3 days later at no cost to me.

"Had no issues with the order. Everything worked out."

MIS Associates is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MIS Associates is a merchant member
MIS Associates participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,920 merchant members.