• Address: 2901 Auburn Rd. STE 100

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"Great selection of products, good information to help with selection. Thank you for your service. "

"I am very happy with my order. It was fast and accurate."

"Your support system didn't email me, so I didn't know that your staff had responded to a question. Also, the question was never clearly answered."

"experience has been quite good. internet order system works quite well. when i have needed help response has been excellent"

"I saw the information on how to clear ink jet nozzles. I was told to purchase a cleaning solution and a cartridge for the color that needed to be cleaned, empty cartridge. I was also given a link for purging system. Unfortunately I did not read the link until after receiving the cleaning solution and cartridge. I do not find the information link helpful at all as to how I can clean my inkjet nozzle. Consequently, I have solution into cartridges but no way to clean my inkjet nozzles. I've tried doing it the way it makes sense to me, but so far it has not been successful. So, the best I can give is a somewhat helpful recommendation."

"My bulk inks always arrive quickly."

"I've had an order missing for two weeks with no update since the order. I've sent a support request which had a auto generated response so I know it went through. No response has been given. Now I get this survey, but no order info. What's happening to my $108 order. In a couple more days I'll be forced to cancel and ask for a refund. "

"I was unsure about the different varieties of black ink. One phone call got me the answers that I needed. "

"Very high quality and a fast response."

"Order wse shiped in good order . They missed including the instructions."

"Been using MIS for many years for bulk printer ink and other items.
They deliver on time and the product always works.

"I was very happy to meet MIS Associates, Inc. I found what you were looking for only here on this site. And I was very well attended quickly. I am very grateful for the support that I received. I recommend to all users. Thank you very much. Walter Sandes - São Paulo -SP - Brazil"

"Generally I am extremely happy with the replacement ink with MIS (inksupply), and have been buying them for years, but the HT pigmented color inks (Epson) suck for photos! Even using their ICC (ICM) profiles, there is a green overtone to the photos.

I would not recommend this for any ink transfer, unless you're printing a green shape (be careful, there will be some black banding & sometimes the color won't look as smooth as it should). I have written to them about the issue, but there doesn't seem to be any resolution. Generally, the help that they offer is fantastic!

Even graphics don't look as sharp as they could. Granted there could (should) be some loss of clarity on the transfer paper, but I have test printed on regular paper with other & OEM inks, & not thought it looked bad.

Now, black alone, prints alright (even combined with their dye inks in the other carts). Pictures look fine, & graphics are phenomenal. On occasion, text may come out a bit squished looking.

Usually I am a raving fan of inksupply (MIS), but WOW, they lost me on this one! I can only look forward to a refund, if I can't find the solution. I've played with profiles & settings, purging, reprinting, under printing. If it can't look good on standard bright paper, I sure don't want to put it on something important. I may go as far as emptying the carts, but I doubt I want to waste my time, the colors run a little when wet & I am after something that doesn't.

One final word, I don't see any real color variance between the light & the standard (not light Light magenta light cyan); printed or otherwise. Just FYI.

"As always, for many years, I continue to be extremely pleased with MIS. From accurate information and quick response to careful packaging and delivery I can be confident in, I am satisfied in every way. Thanks for the 15+ years, and the $5600+ that I can document in savings. Keep it up!
Dave

"Ink bottle came very fast and exactly as expected. "

MIS Associates is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MIS Associates is a merchant member
MIS Associates participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,880 merchant members.