MISSIONSOFTS.COM Reviews - MISSIONSOFTS.COM Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 4.00/10 344 reviews

MISSIONSOFTS.COM is not a merchant member
MISSIONSOFTS.COM does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Do not buy from them. Their company is a SCAM! I purchased two copies of Windows 7 Professional in October that were rejected by MicroSoft less than one month later. I have attempted to contact them via phone and email with no response. I have also filed a complaint with the BBB and they have not responded to the BBB's inquiries either. If I could give them a zero star rating, I would. They get one star for cost because I purchased very expensive coasters."

modified review This review was modified by dsubguy on February 12 2014 05:06:30 PM

"Don't buy from them. Don't trust them. I bought an oem branded copy of windows 7 pro in October. The activation code was blocked by microsoft just one month later, and I have not been able to get through to mission softs about this problem. Save yourself the hassle and shop elsewhere!"

modified review This review was modified by basbalfan55 on January 21 2014 01:28:54 PM

"The prices looked good; the product was exactly what I wanted; sale was quickly processed. Item was listed "In Stock" on the website. In less than 24 hours I received an e-mail stating that the item had been shipped. So far, so good. It went downhill from there. It was 15 days later before the package was received by U.S.P.S., and 3 days after that I had my software. Installation went fine - two CD's worth of new O/S's into two computers. All is working well and I'm happy in spite of the dishonesty relating to shipping time. Thirty days after installing the two new systems on my computers I start getting little notices on their screens “Windows 7, Build 7601, This copy of Windows is not genuine”.
Missionsofts has not responded to my e-mail as yet. Maybe they will. If this is resolved to my satisfaction I will certainly come back and report that, as well as to praise their conduct. We'll see...

"This company appears to have gone out of business. I received an incomplete order on 11/11/13 and still have not received the back-ordered item (Win7 64bit). They don't reply to emails, pick up their phone, or call back if you leave a message.
DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!

"This business is very poorly ran. They sent me the incorrect software, which took over 2 weeks to arrive. Then, when I informed them of their mistake, they immediately responded that they would send out the correct item "today". That was 4 weeks ago. Now they have stopped responding to my e-mail requests for the correct software. Bad business... STAY AWAY!"

"0 OUT OF 5 STARS!!

ATTENTION SHOPPERS!! BEWARE!! THIS SITE AND THOSE OPERATING IT ARE CROOKS!!

Please understand that I hardly ever write negative reviews for the products and services i purchase on the internet. Even for those purchases where one or even two things have gone wrong, I give that particular company the benefit of the doubt and give them a chance to fix the problem. And as long as my problem is fixed to the best of their ability, I will write them a positive review, because I know that we live in an imperfect world, and sometimes things happen, right?
Well not in this situation! Not in dealing with these scam artists! Missionsofts.com is a total NIGHTMARE to deal with! They will make promises that they do not keep. They will outright LIE TO YOUR FACE to get you off the phone. They WILL NOT fix their mistakes, and they WILL NOT refund your money!
I purchased ONE item from them; a copy of Windows 7 Professional 64-bit OS on Nov. 4th, 2013. As of this review it is now Nov. 15th, and of course I still don't have the item I paid for, nor do I have a refund! And this is after REPEATED EMAILS AND CALLS that I have had to take out of MY valuable time during my work day to make, and these people continue to tell me lies!
HEED THIS WARNING! DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!! YOU WILL BE RIPPED OFF!

"After ordering Windows 7 Home, 3 Nov 13, I emailed MissionSofts to change the order to Win7 Pro 4 Nov 13. Called MissionSofts 5 Nov 13 and talked to Sara to see if they received email of order change. She would not even let me explain the situation of exchanging the order. All she stated was to email again and have it attention to her. Received Win7 home order 8 Nov and was billed for both software on my credit card. Would not recommend this company for anyone. Still no word from Sara. Will call 11 Nov and let everyone know the response."

"I bough win 7 home , it came fast installed and activated and works fine
thanks

"This started out as a simple "help track this order, went quickly into how bogus are you guys... this is a transcript of the customer service reporting system on Missionsofts.com

26th Oct 2013 @ 10:37 AM
You Said:
Items were bought Saturday, October 19th. Post Office states they were notified that you would be shipping them on October 22nd, but to this date (October 16th)they state they have not received them.
Please explain the delay, as I have yet ever had this kind of problem occur.

jwebster

Electronic Shipping Info Received

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on October 22, 2013 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if/when available. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.
• opps, todays date is the 26th
26th Oct 2013 @ 10:38 AM
opps, todays date is the 26th
• Re: opps, todays date is the 26th
26th Oct 2013 @ 12:54 PM
MISSION SOFTWARES Said:
we will check into it asap
________________________________________
On the 28th I called and had a rather strained conversation in which it became apparent that despite their claims, nothing had been shipped via the post office as claimed. The lady informed me that they would ship me “another” 5, taking 5 to 7 business days. I explained that was not acceptable, and finally:
• Re: opps, todays date is the 26th
28th Oct 2013 @ 9:56 AM
fedex tracking number
________________________________________

Package arrived, I opened it as Fedex rolled away, and found only 4 Certificates of Authenticities, needed to prove ownership of the code. I immediately posted

• Product arrived Fedex, but short
29th Oct 2013 @ 10:08 AM
You Said:
Have searched package and all 5 sleeves, you shipped 5 disks but only 4 Product keys.
• Re: Product arrived Fedex, but short
29th Oct 2013 @ 10:11 AM
WE WILL EMAIL YOU NEW KEY , SORRY FOR THAT
• Re: Product arrived Fedex, but short
29th Oct 2013 @ 10:12 AM
WE WILL EMAIL YOU NEW KEY , SORRY FOR THAT
________________________________________
• Email has of course not come.....
1st Nov 2013 @ 6:30 AM
You Said:
It's now the 1st of November 3 business days from "we will email you new key".
I'm one day away from taking this complaint public - and to Paypal, Amazon, Facebook.
1. You didn't email a key.
2. An emailed key is worthless - Mircosoft requires the holi sticker on the OEM computer. So the fifth disk is worthless without it.
Mail the D*** sticker with a valid number, and provide proof you did so

________________________________________
• Re: Email has of course not come.....
1st Nov 2013 @ 7:33 AM
SORRY FOR DELAY WILL EMAIL U ASAP
• and again
1st Nov 2013 @ 7:57 AM
You Said:
email provides the numbers, but will not provide a VALID Microsoft OEM computer upgrade. It must have the sticker, without that I can't use it. WHEN WILL I GET THE CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY?
• Re: and again
1st Nov 2013 @ 9:36 AM
MISSION SOFTWARES Said:
yes we will send the sticker out
• AND AGAIN
1st Nov 2013 @ 10:50 AM
WHEN!

and now the last: posted this morning, Nov. 6th 2013

• Hopefully the Last
6th Nov 2013 @ 6:11 AM
You Said:
Here is the truth of your behavior:

Record for UPS package 420782339400109699938888680298

November 4, 2013, 5:47 am Arrival at Post Office
November 4,2013, 9:43 am Sorting Complete
November 4, 2013, 9:43 am Out for Deliver
November 4, 2013, 2:39 pm Delivered

And on an order of 5 disks and seals, in the shipment were 4 disks with seals, leaving me a total of 9 disks and 8 seals.

You lied about shipping in October, and most of what you've said since has been at best, disingenuous.

Your disjointed phone call of Nov. 2nd not withstanding ("You must take down complaint now..., I be fired..., manager won't speak to you..., I stop shipment, you get nothing..., Post Office holding shipment..., Keep everything...((and much more)) ), I explained to you that 2 keys had already been used. I was able to reverse one, the other was already gone. So today I will pack up 4 disks with 3 labels (leaving me with what I ordered and paid for in advance)and send those back to the return address on the packaging. I will not, however, do as you demand and remove this complaint. It is a factual account of your conduct, and anyone attempting to buy from you should at least see what might happen

"great product , good service, thats why they have 5 stars rating , good job , would recommend them , i called them and asked them to email me the key in advance , they are great thank you guys :))))))))))"

"DO NOT, purchase anything from this website. They are a home run unprofessional excuse for a merchant.

I ordered a product off of their website and received the incorrect version of windows. I THEN, had to pay 10 dollars to send their mistake back to them, and NEVER RECEIVED WINDOWS.

It was only until I put this 1 star review of their site on this review site that they even ATTEMPTED, to mediate their own unprofessional mistakes. In response to the bad review I was informed I was going to receive my purchase, and windows in the mail. At this point, ONLY ONE MONTH, had passed so I was relatively pleased with their decision making.

I then received the incorrect version of windows, AGAIN. I ordered professional edition and received home edition. At this point in the process i'm just glad to have actually received ANYTHING, from this excuse of a merchant.

I have been calling my bank once a day to check my balance before I close the account, and my account is at 77 cents. It has been at .77 cents for the last two months and I have been waiting to close it.

Now the company wants to make a "conference call" to have a conversation, about how I did not receive my refund, and they have yet to EVEN TRY, to rectify their mistake.

So in the end, I wasted 79 dollars, on a 59 dollar purchase, AND STILL HAVE YET TO HAVE MY ISSUE RECTIFIED.

I am currently in the process of exchanging emails and recieved this response when I informed them, "i have the correct account number and routing number and would like to double check you sent the order to the correct account."

Quote, "no we check with the merchant and we send it to right account same account you paid with if you want you can do the conference call".

After promptly responding to them with correct grammar, I informed them I am willing to make this useless waste of time call between them and their merchant, but it will make no difference to help me with my issue.

AVOID BUYING FROM THIS WEBSITE AT ALL COSTS, DO NOT TRUST THEM WITH YOUR MONEY. They will send you the incorrect products, then attempt to please you in response to a righteously accurate review. Then they will keep your money and try to run you around in circles.

DO NOT TRUST THIS WEBSITE.

"great customer rep and great price, will buy from you guys again, I am happy :) thank u "

"There was a problem with the shipping which was probably USPS fault, but they more than took care of the problem. My review is now positive but I am unable to change the number of stars in the rating to 5 stars. They do have good customer service if you call them. "

"This is a follow up to a review I wrote on Oct 17th about Missionsoft.com in which I gave it only 1 star. Shortly after that I received an email stating that I would be receiving a full refund and were shipping me Win7 Pro for free. I received the software within a week of that review. This was a surprise to me since I only wanted the product that I purchased and was not expecting a refund. I am changing my opinion and my review to 5 stars for going up and above then what was necessary. I will be using them again in the future as the need arises."

"Let me start off by saying this: The company is legit, and so is their software!
I was extremely happy to receive exactly what I ordered, no more and no less. I ran into a slight hiccup when I was trying to place my order (my oversight), so I decided to call their customer service line. Middle of the week and mid-morning I was able to reach a Rep right away, and she was very helpful. Saved me a ton of money on Win7 Pro... will definitely keep them in mind next time I need to buy!